Should I get it?

Should I get it?

Attached: 1551120193510.jpg (480x640, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mousepad.moe/
youtube.com/watch?v=orxudRadJ6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not big enough, Look for a bigger one

Attached: 1545437209631.png (467x443, 128K)

If you want to let everyone know you're a massive degenerate go for it.

What’s it like being 13 and embarrassed all the time. Normal people would find it funny

To be fair if I saw someone with that I'd ask to touch it and laugh at the stupidity of it, and then deny I know them to anyone else.

Yeah if you want to. Aren't the ones that size usually like $300?

I know these are around that number.
mousepad.moe/

why did this guy's art get worse?

Anyone that buys something like that is demonstrating to the world that they've given up on life

>360 for a fucking mousepad

Why would you deny that you know them?

no bc shes not yumi

Do these things actually help your wrist? Or does it actually hasten carpal tunnel?

I don't think they really feel that good. I'm much happier with my busty aichan to fap with.

>300 buckeroos for a wrist pillow

Attached: peanut guy.jpg (640x640, 43K)

They help. Although you can buy non-titty ones for abou 10% of the price

Only if you hotglue it.

>300 dollars
Do people seriously spend that kind of money on this?

I doubt the average joe is going to buy it, but I can certainly imagine people with a lot of money considering it or even pulling the trigger.

Because I don't want to have my social status ruined by association with dirty grebby weebfags who make themselves look bad and say / do cringe shit like shamelessly talk about anime / loli in public

I want the meiko one

What social status?

Nothing worse than a holier-than-thou dirty weeb in denial.

You post on Yea Forums, your social status is already 100 feet underground.

Hard to relate for you, is it?

>no Ryouna

This is adorable

If I'm spending that much, I'd better get a built-in onahole as well damn.

If you're sensitive to clothes that are tight around your wrists like me (possibly autism-related) then it's uncomfortable as hell.

Ironic weebs like you need to be eradicated

Post a picture of yourself if you think you're such a chad.

>t. never had the awful experience of association with people I described
It actually happened. I don't want it happening again. So no, actually, you can take your shitty social skills, your shit-wrapped-in-cheese stench, your embarrassing children's cartoons, and your frankly awful taste in literally everything and go shit-up someone else's fucking life, thank you

Attached: bsgfucku.png (700x884, 1.21M)

How much is silicon per pound?

Ryouna is getting one too, all 5 Refle/Peach Ball girls will.

Why are you projecting and why are you pretending to be a chad on Yea Forums you pathetic wretch?

You very simply put seem like a dumbass

you sound like you suck dick for breakfast you massive faggot

Oh fuck yeah

Attached: 1546119703997.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

>Not wanting to be around bad people
>This means I "think I am a chad"
Like clockwork with you badly-raised morons

Yeah well I don't care what you think, so. I just want you to know why no one likes you, so you can be better, as a person. One day.

I'm sure that was a thing in your household growing up and maybe that's why you're, you know, the way you are.

>spend fuck ton of money on a glorified pillow
>actually using it will get it filthy eventually

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re_Newal_20190123100452.jpg (3840x2160, 624K)

How much are they? I kind of want one but my only SK experience is platting SV years ago

Attached: 1550731277575.png (275x275, 126K)

Stay salty

Why don't you go shit up someone else's website?

stay upset

youtube.com/watch?v=orxudRadJ6w

Never seen any other works from this artist, but I assume maybe it's just the medium that this picture was printed on? I doubt my drawing of a cock and balls would look good on one of those mousepads compared to a flat mouse-pad.

Attached: 1537203018543.jpg (911x1170, 270K)

OH GOD YES

Come to me, my stinky purple neet!

>Stay salty
>"stay upset"
Don't be fucking ridiculous, YOU are the one blowing up on me for having self-respect! Idiot.

What could I possibly have to be "salty" or "upset" over? Your precious anime figs? Your MAL list? Your blu-ray collections? Your seed / leech ratios? Your clearly refined cultural taste which arbitrarily extols the virtues of a racist, dying, small island?

Since you're clearly fucking retards, those are not things to envy; indeed I reckon you have nothing enviable and that is why you, in fact, are so upset that you finally have your anxieties revealed as truth by a "normie." Filth.

Do you own this site? No. Then go away to another one.
>B-but I've been here YEARS! WAAAA!
And?

This one in particular is 27000 yen, around 245 dolars.

Attached: 210006600548-8p.jpg (750x1000, 73K)

>this mousepad is of Hinako Shirai from the popular game Blue Reflection.
>popular

Attached: uniform3.jpg (480x640, 247K)

No, Nan just got bad a couple years ago.

Attached: 1508814682663.png (1920x1200, 2.87M)

>stayed salty

Wow, this is a serious case of butt blasting.

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re_Newal_20190124083525.jpg (3840x2160, 994K)

you type like high tier redditor
just piss off if you can't handle people liking anime on Yea Forums
fucking autist

It sure seems that way from here, yeah. You just keep replying and calling me mad when I insult you (as should happen on all levels of societal contact for the good of the species). I don't think you understand who's really mad here, loser! It's you!

>Being a smelly fat overweight anime fan who thinks cat girls and lolis and flat chests are the height of expression and taste
And I'm the "autist" (not a word by the way). Groan! Well it's not really in any doubt who is the autist; one of us watches anime after all.

imagine living in a timeline where dragon dildos and queer kids are okay but senran is degenerate

Go on

Attached: 1513113990909.gif (500x500, 2.98M)

>UR A HIGH TIER REDDITOR I CAN TELL BY THE WAY U TYPE wehhhh
What the fuck

Attached: GING.gif (434x336, 1.8M)

no, mousepads with the wrist support are actually worse for the wrist in the long run
however, for other uses, the mousepad is okay.

>staying salty

What do you think, anons, high tier bait or actual sperg?

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re_Newal_20190124083819.jpg (3840x2160, 1.05M)

They're meant to be display pieces you can grope occasionally.

You might think I'm salty in this moment, but you'll stay a fat ugly weeb forever.

Attached: 1539205151764.jpg (2880x2778, 221K)

Why are you assumming I'm any of those or like any of those things?
Just because I tell you to piss off doesn't mean I'm one of your imaginary fat otaku boogeymen.
I'm done talking to you, Autist.

same reason the games got worse after 2: extreme flanderization, homogenization and appeal to the lowest common denominator
basically he got lazy

>staying salty

>I'm done talking to you, Autist.
Stop quoting your parents at me!

Highly functional bait dispenser.
The guy goes into a thread he dislikes and spills the milk.

He's good at it.

When I worked at EA, one of the artists had something similar to this as his mouse pad. He was the first to be let go during a classic EA layoffs round despite having seniority.

>Being so mad you just reply the same shit over and over and over like an autistic
That's actually a symptom of it you know, for real, it is, I know because one of you people actually told me in person

>large fish.jpg

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re_Newal_20190125114615.jpg (3840x2160, 866K)

It's only bait if you let it be.

Attached: ikaruga menu.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

>staying salty

And you're only fat if you let yourself be. Fat weeb.
Not sure about the 'tism tho! That's probably going to stay

disregard the bait, let's have actual Yea Forums discussion
what are some senran games with the best customisation options and where can i find full save files for them?

>The wrestler - me
>The dumb weeb kid - the fags ITT
Flawless victory you pieces of shit.

Attached: gah0gag.gif (400x300, 1.9M)

>staying autistimad

>no u

Every game since SV has had mostly the same options.

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re_Newal_20190125082643.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

just actually play the game(s)
and the customization isn't even that good

...Pretty sure it's you, bro, you've just been posting the same reply to me for like 30 mins; pure auts.
>Th-this usually works on the OTHER fucking pathetic weebs who I argue with over the best NGE episode!! (or something, whatever shite it is you dumb spastics like)

>play the game(s)
i heard the gameplay is kinda bad though

>staying salty

Peach Beach Splash I guess, it has the biggest ammount of outfits, accesories and characters so far, only downside is that it lacks some of the best SK2 customization options like being able to choose any hair color from the ones available instead of only a set of 5, and the still missed breast slider.

I heard being a fat ugly weeb was kinda bad though, someone should really nail you fuckers down right?

I only started enjoying it once I found girls whose playstyles/attacks I liked

You sure are! You sure are! Ask your pirate-ass-looking social worker to give you a cracker you retarded fat weeby parrot cunt.

well i'll give it a spin once i find a good torrent, thanks

You're a pussy fatass. As long as you take care of your body, are social enough and actually do stuff for a living you can have an entire weeblair in your bedroom and nobody would think less of you, hell it can even be used as conversation starter you absolute weak shell of a man.

t. got weeb friends complete with gf's that are even worse than I am.

Anything SK does, fanservice, musou, whatever, some other game does better. It's just not common to find it all in one package.
If you're looking for ecchi hack and slash it's good. If not it isn't for you.

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re_Newal_20190226124049.jpg (3840x2160, 901K)

>300$$
>100% Handmade in Japan
gotta pay nips salary somehow

>staying salty

>Bargaining with me for his social status as a disgusting smelly weeaboo.
Uh no sweetie it doesn't work that way.

Don't be a jew user.

>no hole in the middle so you can fuck it

2/10

Your girlfriends are by default worse than anyone if they're weebs, so... and you're both weebs... kinda redundant, bud...

SQWUAAAAAK!!!! Someone feed this beaky twat a cracker already! He thinks he's the parrot from "One Piece" or some shit. FUCKING. WEEB.

>staying salty

no wonder EA is so shit now

STAYING SALTY ARRRP STAYING SALTY ARRRP SQUAAAAK

Attached: 4822337cc1e30c47b328e595090a9628.jpg (848x480, 47K)

I reckon I could bullshit my work to get me one that helped with aching wrists but not for 300

>staying salty

Just stop replying to the roastie, it only wants attention.

Attached: a30.jpg (1280x1183, 413K)

>muh social status!!!
>i don't care what you think
Imagine being this much of an autismo. Brainlet tier.

Better to invest in a bit of silicon and a pretty face of my 2D wife than wasting it on food or 3DPD.

Good thread OP.

I can smell the seething butthurt. Imagine getting blown out so hard in the past you can't even tell your close friends what media you're into.

Attached: 1345667777544.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Smelly cheese-shit-wrap weeb: you've STAYED salty. For over 35 minutes now. You've no business telling others they are. Frankly you've no business doing anything other than masturbating to shallow, tasteless anime trash 25 hours a day. The water company called, they want you to stop cumming down the sink you dirty reprobate. Fucking weebs, man.

You're right.
I don't care what you think.
Your parents do, though. And they're right to be concerned, you watch anime. God. I'd rather my son was a drug addict than an anime faggot.

this post reminded me of a joke: what's the difference between a sex doll and a girlfriend? one is subscription-based.

>staying salty

Only if you nut on it

How would your friends mousepad even come up in a conversation?

For you I expect it is especially difficult as you don't have friends at all let alone close ones. Fucking weeb.

My friend has one of those. He got it in a video game collector's edition.
I forget which game.

>Normal people would find it funny

Nice attempt to cope, user

you dont know normal people?

>Trying to be aloof that no one likes anime faggotry
And you accuse THEM of coping. Jeez, user. Fucking hell.

The same way you spergs seem to randomly talk about anime for no fucking reason, I suppose?

so random XD

Yeah exactly.

Jesus Christ guys, I just wanted to know if I should get the mousepad or not.

rawr XP

No, you should get a pocket pussy instead. Then you can actually jizz instead of sitting there with an erection.

2013 called they want their pocketpussies back.

people buy sex dolls now bro

why would you ask us? it is your money you're spending, not ours.

Well. People like YOU might

I assume OP doesn't want to spend thousands to get his nut, but I may be wrong.

Attached: spidie.jpg (469x359, 15K)

For 300 washingtons? No way José.

>Murasaki's melons cradling my wrist

Attached: giphy.gif (400x218, 1.24M)

>automatically assuming i watch anime
Projecting? Or just autism?

>When you state a reasonable opinion and it btfos weebtards so hard they reinforce your beliefs why you believe it
Epic style.

You fucking liar yes you do.

I would say yes but I'd hate to see that poor QT get REKT with mouse pad burns and fading from general use.

Get a black sqaure - 8"1/2 x 8"1/2

Attached: 1510769319318.jpg (707x1000, 620K)

BASED AND MASOPILLED

looks like i won the exchange about you being salty

I thought I'd let you have something for once in your shitty fucking life, dickhead.

someone post the mousepad with the GIGANTIC ass

>staying salty

>he's 13 and not embarassed all the time
I don't know how you live with yourself

So what happens when your social circle finds out you talk on an anime message board website?

I've had my fun, and I've obviously hurt your feelings for you to stick around lurking here posting shit after shit for over an hour and then seek me out at random to gloat about your perceived little victory.

Real talk, that is just sad. No insult -- just sad.

This is a video game message board website you deluded weeb shit :^)

2011 called they want their lack of website knowledge back

>staying salty

>he doesn't understand that Yea Forums isn't for him yet
oh man user, you're new as fuck. This place isn't for normies no matter how much you faggots have tried to make it so for the last 4 years.

>300 + 100 for shipping
I better be able to titfuck that mat for that kind of money.
Make a flat Ryoubi one for $30 and I might consider buying one.

I don't tjink Asuka's dad deserves the money. not after all that bullshit he spewed

Oh, but it is, you smelly retard.

>Yea Forums
>is a video game message board website
now that's what i call bait

Attached: 4chan's future.jpg (300x100, 22K)

Kid I'm fucking 5'11 and ripped, I'd break you without even trying. Watch yourself you fucking retard

This is actually 4channel and we are on Yea Forums and 2004 was 15 years ago; wake up from your masturbation-induced anime coma already you pathetic sad FUCK

>5'11
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The only thing you ripped is your pant seat you obese rotunda HAHAHAH

>5'11
oof

softly trolled

Post a pic lanklet hahahahah what the FUCK

Please keep the discussion civil even when dealing with trolls.

No, i don't you projecting inbred.

I shower regularly but you saying its for normies doesn't make it so.

Honest to god, the fact that you people don't see coming here as a symptom of something being wrong in your life is in itself a symptom of a much larger societal problem.

>Post a pic lanklet
I would but the last photo booth I went to didn't have a stepladder so I don't actually turn up in frame.

Wow holy shit you are one insecure specimen like wow dude

>Honest to god, the fact that you people don't see coming here as a symptom of something being wrong in your life is in itself a symptom of a much larger societal problem.
You're posting here.

Then why are you upset you vitamin-C deficient Seaworld-dweller? Get to fuck yes you do fucking watch anime you dumb speck

If anyone owns one of these I have a few questions.
1. Is it possible to titfuck it or is it impossible to clean/too rough?
2. Do the boobs actually feel good or are they shit compared to real boobs?
3. Does using it as an actual mousepad damage it quickly?

Attached: d171edbb128fa8e6d722179c984e4ce2.jpg (1080x1920, 942K)

wow holy shit wow your a buttfucking normie like holy shit wow

>Doing the copy cat shit that 11 year olds do
You are for sure mad. Go outside, if you can bear the sun.

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't turn up in any of your friends photo's at all, honestly

So?

I didn't come here because reddit told me about it or because the news told me about ebin anonymous hackers. I came here because I didn't belong anywhere else. Then you fags came in here thinking you belong here when you don't. Now I tend to use other sites, but pop in every now and then just to see all the faggotry you guys regurgitate. Every time a legit oldfag shows up its the same story. You people lose your god damn minds and do everything you can to talk trash but always end up looking like a god damned moron to the people that actually KNOW.

The fact that you people think this is just twitter but anonymous is a big problem.

Attached: 8jC3lI7.jpg (500x378, 54K)

>1. Is it possible to titfuck it or is it impossible to clean/too rough?
Doesn't feel good grinding on the cloth. You pretty much ruined it if you cum on it.
>2. Do the boobs actually feel good or are they shit compared to real boobs?
Feels like silicone and not like real boobs.
>3. Does using it as an actual mousepad damage it quickly?
I found it to be uncomfortable. I find it to be more of a display piece. Buy actual titty toys if your goal is to cum.

>vitamin-C deficient Seaworld-dweller?
Wouldn't vitamin D be more apt since D comes from the sun. Or was the joke that you were a tard all along?

lol kid, I'm 5'11 and ALSO 260 lbs, I'm fucking huge and I'd break you. 5'11 is tall as shit for my country and I have the muscle to back it up you tiny pasty FUCK

My bet's on fatigue. Probably got tired of drawing them the same way and decided to experiment a little bit. God forbid he thinks it was an improvement rather than a foray into the unknown.

No, because your mom hogs all the vitamin-D if you catch my drift you whoreson.

user I literally work out in the sun. god you're retarded

Attached: 4243424251515.png (621x702, 56K)

Well that sounds like a total waste of 400 euro, fuck. And I was thinking of buying one too. Someone told me before that there's barely a difference between these and the cheap ones the Chinese sell and I didn't believe him, since a lot of reviews say that NOOOO these are the real deal and feel amazing. I just wanna grope some anime tits, holy shit.

>"Work out in the sun"
Masturbating in public is illegal you fat weeb shit.

>catch my drift
Don't want to if you're plowing the waterbed I call a momma.

>5'11
>260 lbs
Yeah that's about what I expected for a weeb loser like you

>5'11 @ 260 and not fat
Post body

Only an incel wouldn't buy it

Well it's a given, fat weebs have fat mothers, it's genetics... riiiiiight? It IS genetics, isn't it, user? That's the one you go with, yeah? Yeah probably

when will the mods ban all these retards

What Sharia Law shithole are you from Achmed?

>It IS genetics, isn't it, user?
No, it's every time I fuck your momma she buys me KFC, so I start with a greasy box to put my bone in and end with one too.

Weebs are pathetic creatures.

>Being so fucking mad you randomly start trying to be /pol/-tier offensive and it's unfunny meme-tier shit as well
Zzz... boring. You're fucking shit at this please kys. And not just because of the weeb shit. You are crap at repartee.