Always listening

>always listening
Based botnet console.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 9.07.38 AM.png (2172x1304, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY_zjGAXs_8
youtu.be/Fo-1T9NoDG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>streaming

Attached: becca_face_unimpressed2.jpg (354x390, 25K)

>streaming

enjoy your network saturation over the weekends

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gabriel DropOut - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.02_[2017.05.31_22.20.20].jpg (1920x1080, 807K)

The xbox one had the exact same thing and there never came anything out of that let alone proof that its spying on you retarded Yea Forumsdrone

shill

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 9.10.57 AM.png (2634x1272, 3.5M)

>Streaming
Good job, moot. You niggers have nothing as usual.

>literally the same shit the xbone tried years ago
Watch them get away with it because nobody gives a shit anymore

Fucking retarded considering america's shitty infrastructure. You'd think google would know this considering they've put fiber in some spots and been cockblocked in others

>yfw google starts filtering positive search results for Xbox, Playstation and Switch while simultaneously bumping up results that mention bugs, RROD failures and the like
>yfw google starts giving you listings for purchasing games on the Yeti if you search for the titles
>yfw gmail detects if you're emailing someone to buy a non Yeti version of a game and makes sure the message doesn't send

Attached: onionboy.jpg (900x900, 54K)

>always online
>scans and records everything you say
>"hurr its not spying durr"
This generation is fucked

>streaming
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone yelled at microsoft and they removed it.

>Streaming
Why are companies pushing the streaming meme so hard, even though if it gets even remotely successful the whole system will collapse under the load?

They don't want you to own anything.

>botnet

Attached: 1534717050707.gif (200x150, 1.19M)

This. It worked with Netflix and Spotify and now want to do it with everything.

Attached: ((((Google)))) Yeti.png (220x636, 78K)

kys you subhuman NPC

>streaming
Even local streaming is unbareable for lag with everything hooked up wired.
Why the fuck would anyone want to stream a game?

Use Chrome.

Attached: 1536488059817.png (416x435, 99K)

>streaming
You couldn't even get Google Fiber off the ground and you expect the current American ISPs to have the network for this?

>service ends after no one uses it
At least I have a new doorstop...

Attached: 2840665-onlive.jpg (1280x721, 42K)

video games will eventually pretty much all be streaming
but Google is jumping the gun

Hey guise, what's going on here?

Attached: google-plus-logo-fade-1920-800x450.png (800x450, 4K)

>corporations STILL attempting to push "video game streaming"
>they STILL think they can beat the laws of physics

Attached: 1532730122998.jpg (567x561, 57K)

Dumb Satania poster.

>Streaming

Attached: 1542483890503.jpg (503x768, 77K)

Just convince consumers they only want to play games that aren't latency sensitive.
Kill FPS and Fighting games and you've won.

The continuing corporate push for streaming is just more evidence of how DRM destroys video games. Because that's all this is about, DRM.

What a stupid idea. Even in the UK, I get a buffering wheel on netflix at least once a day. How the fuck are they expecting the internet to be stable and fast enough to play games on?

There's an irony in Google's captchas timing out when trying to post this.

>streaming

Attached: 9b9.jpg (408x510, 46K)

Theyre afraid

Attached: 1550875596561.jpg (1335x753, 145K)

>streaming
yet another doa google product

Costs them a lot less, even factoring angry responses from customers when the system is down over the weekend due to heavy load. They can just give them a copy of the latest Sony walking simulator for free because it costs them literally nothing, and customers will think they're getting a good deal despite the outages.

>pick most popular genres with huge target audience
>suggest to kill it
Are you trying to kill the industry?

>Still nobody talks about how nearly all these anti consumer companies who are trying to put everything behind a paywall, downgrade gaming as a whole and spy on every single person happens to be "American"

its the same retard devs and companies that try to kill all turn based games and make them into bad FPS and action games.

based

Attached: 1551198744032.jpg (1293x1292, 532K)

>streaming

Attached: 1539620587833.gif (360x270, 3.75M)

>Kill FPS
You can't kill the most normie vidya genre in the world. That's like 70% of the userbase.

well there's also china.

>hurrr dis is bad u guide

>buys eshop, xbox live, psnow

Attached: 1550875847873.jpg (830x821, 76K)

PlayStation Now streams games...

Attached: FD69F5FD-EB26-442D-9ECA-A0037F983D0C.jpg (700x700, 25K)

Based android

and Russia
and Korea
and, well- actually most of eastern Europe and Asia
and they don't do it to try to figure out what to sell you
they do it to flat out hack and steal your shit

>literally a streaming service in a box
lol

Attached: 308D3F63-E0DE-4F8C-92F3-29F4EEA9766A.jpg (1460x1466, 533K)

Why do normalfags like being spied on? I swear, there’s going be a day where people will happily pay to install a telescreen in their house.

>video games will eventually pretty much all be streaming

It'll be what we say it will be, microshit tried to tell us what gaming was going to be with the xbone and guess what?

They had to undo all their shit and came crawling back on their hands and knees like bitch to us begging and still dont even have half the sales of the PS4

Seething

Attached: Prism_slide_5.jpg (700x525, 89K)

Always online!
Games as a service!
Rectangle controller!

Attached: 0F01838D-D0C2-4C8A-8F3E-2649C8CB88E4.jpg (1239x1177, 257K)

It's not so much as liking it but rather acceptance that they are powerless against it

Does it work?

Holy fuck someone is seething hard. These don't even make sense

>streaming

dead on arrival

youtube.com/watch?v=eY_zjGAXs_8

Attached: 1526938560279.jpg (1920x1620, 415K)

apples and oranges
people are already looking at physical copies as archaic and have no problem paying for subscription game services
it's what's coming next, user
I don't like it anymore than you do
believe me

You probably live in a shithole. I have 400gb down and can stream games with no problem. Also this console who's hardware you dont need to upgrade is gonna BTFO SoNisoft

because they're normal. nothing to hide or be embarrassed about. you can safely make assumptions about 95% of their life anyway, even without the spying

>Streaming
>Spys on you

Attached: 23452354532.jpg (850x518, 483K)

Attached: 1551203393337.jpg (1293x1292, 140K)

If gaming goes digital/streamong only
Then i will stop buying new games and go retro only

>top secret
lol
Laws for government monitoring and surveilance existed for decades, everyone knows about them., how the fuck is this a secret?

>Google is going to take on Playstation and Xbox
Like they took on Facebook with google+
>name your console "Yeti"
and expect to be taken seriously
>streaming console
All digital, so they can ban you if they hear you you saying naughty words

I won't be surprised if this turns out to be a glorified app-store box filled with absolute garbage.

Attached: 1495222165375.jpg (600x528, 48K)

Based.
Google has the money and power to destroy us all

Quit pretending anything they officially launch is DoA

wtf doggo

It will be a failure just like google glass

what kind of games though? I bet my left ball it will have 0 JP games on launch

>service
>always online
>mobage
>shit controller
Its like they took the worst sides of all 3 core consoles and combined them
This will be the Google+ of gaming

Attached: 63C83001-1982-4775-8B29-2758956F754F.jpg (1474x1471, 361K)

Which never launched

But chromecast, a streaming device, did.

And it's HUGE.

Get fucked

Based. Thank god we have Sony Steam Xbox and Apple

NOOOOO
NO DELETE THIS

glasses did launch, you could buy them

normies are already loving being spied on with alexa and shit so they'll eat this shit up like no ones buisness
I will NEVER buy one of these things you couldn't pay me to have one
>we live in an age were people literally pay to be spied on and have profiles built and sold to anyone who wants it

You've fallen for fake news pal, this is how these companies push their agenda, they fool people into believing this or that "is the future" and that there is nothing we can do about it

That narrative is failing now, the idiots you talk about who for years would mindlessly just pay for stupid shit like streaming services are now starting to see the wood from the trees and are now starting to reject it

And you can see it from real stories about shareholders dumping their stock of all the companies pushing this shit on people, they are fleeing like rats from a sinking ship

Just watch, wait and see, its over for them

I never said it wasn't a success.
I said the console will be a failure you shill.

>digital 'ownership' of video games is fine
>people complain about game streaming

Watch it become a standard once the new generation rolls in and you'll have no way of saying no to this anymore, just like you made digital distribution popular instead of buying big boxes at the store. I'll just sit back and laugh at all of you.

Attached: Db8FhkyVQAAHyMj.jpg large.jpg (1079x1067, 210K)

Critics praised the Chromecast's simplicity and potential for future app support. The Google Cast SDK was released on February 3, 2014, allowing third parties to modify their software to work with Chromecast and other Cast receivers. According to Google, over 20,000 Google Cast–ready apps are available, as of May 2015. Over 30 million units have sold globally since launch, making the Chromecast the best-selling streaming device in the United States in 2014, according to NPD Group. From Chromecast's launch to May 2015, it handled more than 1.5 billion stream requests.

Attached: 1549474936680.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

fuck off re.dditor

Chess and go, so you can teach Google's AI game strategy, just like how you are teaching Google's driving and image AI with captchas.

>Streaming
>Games on da cloud
>You dont own games anymore

Reminder to not support this jew shit

Attached: 1526777838171.webm (1280x720, 402K)

GET OUT OF HERE S.H.I.L.L

how the fuck is that even remotely comparable?
you are "streaming" video, you are still downloading it on your device and your device is still outputting it
But when you are streaming a game you are literally just receiving an image of the game that is being rendered somewhere else

he doesn't really like the gay furry huh

It's not about bandwidth, it's about latency. Sometimes you can notice input lag even when playing locally. Imagine now, that the distance data has to travel to make input result in output becomes thousands and thousands of times greater. On top of that the internet is not a rigid network, it keeps changing and rerouting itself resulting in far larger data loss on average than any physical medium on your local setup.

>"that's conspiracy theory go get your tinfoil hat!"
>snowden leaks everything
>"everyone knew they were doing that idiot get used to it!"
I hate sheep.

Attached: 1535263217084.png (306x306, 127K)

REMINDER ONLY XBOX AND PLAYSTATION CAN MAKE GAME CONSOLES WITH DIGITAL STREAMING

IF YOU LIKE PS AND XB YOU'RE BLESSED
IF YOU LIKE GOOGLE BE CURSED

>streaming console
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

cloud gaming is impossible to sustain in the long term.

and "video game streaming services" are going to fuck us all, m8s

youtu.be/Fo-1T9NoDG4

Attached: 0E1CF170-2F1F-409F-B914-E47265443D32.jpg (1136x1135, 94K)

*destroys google*

Attached: appleninendo.jpg (600x338, 33K)

Apple won't launch shit

The iGame is dead

Nintendo would never even consider selling out to apple
But if they did i can only imagine the mario shilling to get even worse

>always listening
Wasn't the xbone going to have this and cameras to bill you for extra people watching a movie before m$ got rekt by massive backlash?

NO NO NO

ONLY GOOGLE LISTENS

NOT PS OR XBOX OR WINDOWS

BE CURSED

Looking at how the shooting genre shot themselves in the foot and how street fighter 5 got ads plastered everywhere, I guess the (((industry))) doing a good job by themselves

filtered

>>You dont own games anymore
You never did, goy.

not this time
zoomers are okay with not having physical
they won’t care about being spied on as well

it was but its not anymore. google is doing the same and they will end the same way

What are they using to listen? Their motion control sensors that nobody bought and if they did have long since unplugged?

How would the streaming work on shitty internet connection?

Silly idiot.

fuck off shill

My ps2 games werks

oh, maybe they're listening to the 15 people who still actually use headsets for online gaming
great, they can spy on shitty rap music, crying babies, and screechy children yellin OK MOM
fuckin' 1984 level shit
privacy is gone forever

With the state of the internet in 90% of the USA and most third world countries, streaming is simply not an option for most people. Barring some insanely massive technological breakthrough that lets streaming somehow violate the laws pf physics, streaming becoming the norm will be the end of console gaming.

You mean just like steam?

American ISPs are so shit that streaming consoles will never work.

Unironically, post-9/11 normalized that sort of invasive security in the name of antiterrorism that every device in your house spying on you and sending your data to various government agencies around the world is completely normal to people. It's pretty scary the sort of shit you get used to.

Theyre monitoring everything you do

Not him, but even physical games you buy these days you explicitly don't own anymore either, you're just getting a "license" to use it in your own home for your own entertainment.

That sort of shit probably wouldn't hold up in court if challenged, but no one does because it's seen as so normal now that no one cares.

except xbone and ps4 does not have such sensors build in in console you retard

souljaboy streaming console when?

Do you guys not use smartphone? Or youtube? Or have no google account?
What do you think valve does when you search up games on steam.
>arr hur der dey liten to us n sheeit
As if there is a value in the background noises.

>streaming
Bigger meme than VR.

They're not monitoring you talking. No one gives a fuck about you screeching.

They're monitoring all your habits

theres a difference between giving them my search when i need it and them listening to everything even when i dont use it. fuck off shill

I'm already doing it : such à blast from the past...

OH SHIT I HOPE THEY DON'T DISCOVER I PLAY VIDEO GAMES

and this console monitors literally everything, its clearly different from xbone and ps4, its harmful

>fuck off shill

but you own and use a smartphone correct

>we want the ouya audience
What did they mean by this?

only a few amerimutts will buy it

How the fuck is google yeti different? Its It's a game console

>smartphone
Yes, and I hate it I'm going back to flip phones with no smart features
>youtube
Nope
>google account
Yes but i'm getting rid of it soon.

>bu..but dey can hear us!!
Why would they? Is there a profit that can be generated from that? Why would they waste their infrastructures processing fucking noise?
>b..uut they can if they wanted tooo!!
So can all you devices that run on a proprietary os.

>the fgc is just street fighter V
Lol you wish, capcom.

He wrote PS2 games. PS II.

Only san francisco lmao

Data collection to sell to advertisers. Additionally spyware can be used to detect "illegal behavior," such as having people over to watch a movie you bought. They didnt purchase licenses so that's essentially piracy

>Why would they? Is there a profit that can be generated from that? Why would they waste their infrastructures processing fucking noise?
this is probably the most retarded thing you could find here

Russia and China want your info to hack your shit and flat out steal money from you.
Google wants your info so they can sell shit to you.

see

Google’s main business is advertisement

>What could you possibly do with endless dirt on literally everyone who so much as knows someone who knows someone who uses their products

Google and similar companies have more power than the president.

Yeah but when you are using the services. You realize how much of a fucking shit show itll be if they always listened? The amount of info they have to receive and process?
And for what? For when you fap?
They also have no obligations to check whether youre doing illegal activities or not when ur not using their services.

Can you give an actual answer instead of saying "hur dur youre a retard"?
Why would they listen in on your daily life?

Yes but when you are actively using it. They track your web page dwelling times, search patterns, and many more but only when you are using it.

Based retard. It's the KGB that wants to kill you goy, CIA are your friends! They wouldn't do anything bad

>>Why would they listen in on your daily life?
because this info is worth more than you think. ms literally tried to do the same thing, ever wonder why? because its worth it. money money money

Attached: 0447019986796910.gif (500x361, 473K)

>The "disc i-is really only a license" new world order con job

Yeah, lets see how long ANY company lasts the day they try to block a users disc game all because he said nigger online

You'd find any company who pulled that shit would have their "license" to exist be revoked too

Dont fall for their fear propaganda people

>Disc=Ownership
>Digital=Nothing

Attached: 1546707766238.jpg (600x480, 38K)

Google is bigger than the concerns of the United States or Russia. They hold no allegiance to either; only to making money.
That's why they're ridiculously wealthy, while both Russia and the U.S. are in astronomical levels of debt.

Google's biggest client is the US government.

No, it's data collection. What they do with that data is up to them. Advertisement is one part of it. Teaching AI is another. Handing your personal info to CIA is one of those things too. But their main business is manipulating public opinion in favor of whoever the fuck pays them.

lets see those pings

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (677x442, 74K)

>the there's a Nest cam system at my job and I've had conversations with co-workers about jew overlords where it undoubtedly heard us

Attached: tenor.png (640x628, 150K)

Me and my girlfriend are freelancers, we literally accept anything we are requested to do that is legal and not shameful.
A few months ago, she got an offer for a job, the thing was transcribing audio. We thought that it was simple enough, so why not.

Welp, turns out the audio was collected by Android phones. mostly users that have the microphone always enabled, so when they say "OK Google" the phone reacts inmediately.

We listened to literal hours of people doing shit other than talk to the phone and ask it to search for something. About 6/10 audio clips were of people doing whatever, talking to other people, walking down the street, waking up, taking a shit. The others were somewhat 10 seconds long, but the audio clips were 5 seconds of the user doing whatever while the other half was an OK Google command.

If you guys own tablets, smartphones, wearable devices, laptops, anything with a microphone, read the term of services and please turn off your microphone. I've been doing that ever since my girlfriend got that offer.
What bothers me the most is that Android 8.1 onward sends a notification that Android services can't function properly if I don't have my microphone on, but it doesn't say which service is the one compromised, it just says that overall Android can't function properly.

I really hate where things are going.

Attached: 1550776847913.png (363x296, 136K)

>Why would they listen in on your daily life?
user how do you not know what big data is in current year? Info about your daily life isn't valuable. Info about the daily life of the entire human race is very valuable. Which is what Google seems to be trying to collect.

>Handing your personal info to CIA is one of those things too.

Proof?

cringe and mega bluepilled. Cameras and mics are used to train the deep learning algorithms, and to get blackmail material on people they don't like.

If you have ever said anything negative about jews, congratulations, you're on the list.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know how much money can be throw around during an election in US? Do you understand how much google can influence an election? That's the money they're doing it for. You have to be literally retarded to think that there's no money in US politics.

imagine those Yeti game exclusives lmao

Lol fag. If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear

>both Russia and the U.S. are in astronomical levels of debt.

Russia has virtually no debt now and only just last year or the year before finished paying off its soviet union debt

America on the other hand is fucked

Officially "22" Trillion in debt when in actuality its closer to 250 Trillion

AI is gonna be a massive issue sooner than later. The data for humans looks fucking awful, any new intelligence would know exactly what to do with us.

we're all fucked dude. we're too addicted to the tech. I know I shouldn't take my phone everywhere with me but I just can't stop.

Attached: fren no.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Does your boss know that you visit the alt-right site known as for chan and that you call people fags?

Who the fuck cares... okay so google is watching me fuck my wife and play video games for hours.

Anons watch other people fuck and some of you watch watch streamers for hours. Who gives a fuck about consent these days.

>Russia has virtually no debt now

Russia has over eighty trillion dollars worth of debt.

>boss
Lmao wagie, go back to your cagie, i'm living the NEET life

>Average input lag in cloud gaming goes between 200-400ms
>600ms at worst if you include average reaction times
What the fuck can you play with such delay?

Pop the battery out. Can't trace you without a battery. That way you have a phone on you but you're not traced.

Like fucking what? You do realize this only generates money when the cost of processing the info and maintaining is less than the money generated through selling your info.
How much info do you think they can fish out of everyday conv?

>big data hur dur
Do you realize how much congestion an "always" listening service would cause in a data center? Its not worth listening in on the info.

So? You do realize they need to receive all those massive data constantly and thats just not possble even with the state of the art datacenters right?

We collect too much data to be able to comprehend it, yes, but AI won’t have to sleep or eat, it won’t get tired of looking at spreadsheets. We’re around the corner from some crazy AI eugenic shit

it worked with netflix and spotify because they aren't interactive like video games. input lag alone makes streaming games unfeasible.

Does the person paying your neetbux know that you're an alt-right extremist? If the government was to learn about this, I'm afraid the neetbux wouldn't be there anymore

Google doesn't care who wins, they care how much they get paid.

you are seriously retarded

>Do you realize how much congestion an "always" listening service would cause in a data center? Its not worth listening in on the info.
user NSA literally is recording and storing most phone calls. That is literally proven. Look into it.

it's not just the usa and the third world, basically the whole world isn't ready for streaming games outside of, like, south korea and a few other small countries.

The thing is that, even though some apps and hardware are clearly collecting info, other apps don't.
For example, Telegram and WhatsApp have end-to-end encryption, which means your WhatsApp client is the one decrypting the messages in real time. It works the same for Telegram.
Neither Facebook nor Telegram have access to your WhatsApp and Telegram history, so you can do pretty much whatever you want there, and people have been taking advantage of this by distributing child porn.
MEGA works this way too: they have no access to your content, it is encrypted and decrypted via the MEGA client or the MEGA website.

A lot is being done to grant us privacy, but there's more money being poured in to have us giveaway our own information and data.

good job user.
get all replyers on board, i'll call it in.

Attached: CIA.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>Russia has virtually no debt

Attached: 129366335932.jpg (690x769, 167K)

even if they can't trace you in real time they can build a profile about you while you're using it.

Yes and one of the candidates pays more than the other. I don't understand which part of this is confusing to you

>streaming
This console won't even be functional in a good amount of the United States. Our network infrastructure is fucking abysmal.

Attached: 1523989504345.jpg (250x250, 8K)

i sure hope you are joking user.

Attached: 1538933917332.jpg (722x349, 66K)

Streaming is the future whether you like it or not

>streaming

DOA

>and thats just not possble

Why not? Wi-fi + LTE mobile network is more than enough. There's wifi pretty much everywhere, there's cell towers everywhere. Data can be compressed for easier sending. And 5G is around the corner which will make it even easier.

>Neither Facebook nor Telegram have access to your WhatsApp

Wasn't there an uproar recently where Spotify had access to Facebook user's messages and facebook was like "of course, it needs to so it can send FB messages within spotify." But yeah I deleted basically all my social media and all the google apps on my phone, but you know it still tracks and listens

>Russia recorded a government debt equivalent to 13.50 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2017

>Neither Facebook nor Telegram have access to your WhatsApp and Telegram history, so you can do pretty much whatever you want there, and people have been taking advantage of this by distributing child porn.
Unless the client gives the encryption key to the NSA by itself

>video game streaming console

Attached: 2px26b59pelz.jpg (818x503, 32K)

Attached: 1529678874564.jpg (720x541, 92K)

I guess the part where Google isn't making money and the fact that they hold no allegiance to either Russia, the United States, or any political party.

You know, the entire point of my original post, you nitwit.

That's a quote from Heimlich himmler you imbecile.

Are you sharing child pornography?
Are you coordinating to commit a terrorist act?
Are you telling the guys when to move that 12 ton shipment of cocaine?
No?
Then you don't have anything to worry about.
Oh boy, they know i like futa and puzzle games, big fucking deal

Ive read some of the more recent nsa wikileaks and it says they have the capability to listen.
But there is a difference between they can and they do.
The fact of the matter is all your devices that has a microphone and an internet connection can be hacked by anyone capable enough.
They dont need a shitty game console to listen in on your life if they wanted to.
There is no reason for google to listen in on your life because there is little to no monetary value in you everyday life conversation.

They don't even need to hand the keys over. As we found out with Apple denying the FBI a way around their encryption, they have already have found their way past encryption even without these companies knowledge.

>That narrative is failing now, the idiots you talk about who for years would mindlessly just pay for stupid shit like streaming services are now starting to see the wood from the trees and are now starting to reject it
lol no

>streaming console

even for Google, this thing's DOA

Yes and?

If they don't censor games then they will automatically be better than Sony

Great, now lag can affect singleplayer games. I thought google was bleeding money with Youtube, what the fuck is this shit.

I really like this this idea of multimedia buttons on gamepad.

They also know about that song you illegally downloaded. Time to pay up goy.

a tv with more than 20ms of input lag is pretty terrible... Now imagine that but worse through streaming.

yup. totally worked for sony. i can see this happening.

just kys google

>worse artifacting than on YT videos
>latency in 100ms to 200ms all the time
>if under load, graphics will be worse than on a switch
>on top of it all, provider has to secure at least 30-40k high end GPUs for a single server farm, and there has to be at least 4-8 in each region, and not to mention all the licenses
not even fiberoptics will save the streaming meme

Attached: flaccid snake.jpg (990x886, 490K)

Funny, i never illegally downloaded a song or game in my entire life, always listened on the radio or bought the album myself.

>i like to give the big g my data for free and let them fuck me up the ass
it's my right to keep my futas and puzzle games a secret

This doesn't even get into how you're renting all your games. As soon as you stop paying you stop playing. It doesn't matter if you spent $10 or $10,000.

The console will tell the game developers I don't want to play any games with any black thugs or trannies? That I do want to play games with girl's in skirts and thigh highs because that's art. That sounds like a good idea. Get to work console peasants and jump onto this Google overmind.

Attached: 1548003142893.png (721x624, 278K)

I'll take things that are bullshit for 500, Alex.

>botnet
Nigger, we're all on some list anyway.

Also keep in mind the fact that like every other streaming service, if this takes off, Google *will* raise the price at some point in the future and claim "well, it's been X amount of years since we last raised the price."

Paid streaming is new-age Rent-A-Center.

and possibly my dad

Pretending google is a really cool company, and saying spying is great is some pretty weak contrarianism.

Not him, but there are plenty of people out there, gamers including, who know very little about how computers work and the mere thought of pirating something scares them enough to never even try it.

>i like
Never said that.
But not doing it comes at a unacceptable cost to general usability, since i'm not a crazy cave dwelling hermit on some uncharted island in the Pacific (like you want to be, apparently) i prefer to, you know, be able to use all this stuff. What they do with that data is of no consequence to me, heck, it's even helpful since it helped me find many useful products at great prices.

Yeah, but that's FB messenger, which has different ToS than WhatsApp
They could always decrypt the messages, but they'd need to have access to the encrypted files, and each one has a different decryption key
So it'd probably take years to find the messages from a specific chat history

If you have ever rented something in your life you are considered just as bad as a pirate.

Was one of the few sites I used.
I actual helped shut down the isis recruiting group and a pedophile one.

it's google. games will be censored on yeti way worse than sony, steam and nintendo combined. plus they'll barely be playable through the input lag and compression artifacts and you'll never actually own any of the games for real.

Less distribution costs
Impossible to pirate.

by who, exactly?

FUCK Chrome
FUCK Gmail
FUCK Yeti
And FUCK Google

Attached: Blue Angel, Leah Parker, Sammie Rhodes 1.jpg (900x600, 275K)

>"The tech giant failed to notify users that its home security device came equipped with a microphone, an oversight Google has called an "error,""
>an "error,"
This isn't a neat party trick gimmick, it's a huge security issue for some people.
Failing to disclose what your security item can and can't do comes from the top. Marketing would have printed it on the box. Technical writers would have it in the user manual. QA would've tested every single component before it got signed off to manufacturing.

>shitendo not even mentioned
PFFFTTPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based and redpilled

just because you get something out of this it doesn't mean everyone else does. never did i gain anything out of these location and microphone gimmicks.

>failing to disclose
I don't think they 'failed' to do anything. I just think they got caught and now they're going for the hail Mary of all lies and hoping that via the sheer audacity of the lie no one will bother calling it out.

By the publisher, who doesnt receive any extra money while you get to experience the rented game / movie.
Not that anyone should care. The millennium act copyright laws are one of humanity's greatest mistakes

Is this first big brother console?

Thats because they cant even begin to compete with great red!
*nintenwojaksmug23.jpg*

Has a single one of the retards pushing this streaming shit actually played a game using streaming tech?

It's sickening and not possible. The input due to the basic lag makes it unplayable.
I feel like I'm fucking insane seeing people in the industry push for this to be the new standard.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 146K)

>always online
>voice control
>streaming
Jesus Christ, it can't get more cancerous than this

>streaming
>botnet

Attached: 1536290277034.jpg (480x451, 57K)

>Not mentioning Atari
They know who's king

Attached: 1498075791452.gif (1000x714, 1.97M)

test

pls use google fiber

>an error
>having multiple departments of your RnD department miss the fact they'd hooked a microphone up to your device and all the auxillary shit you need to get a microphone to work
>an error

That's a pretty colossal fuck up.

>Yeti, open Youtube pedophile channel #3, #7 and #46.
>Yeti, set recording volume of my crotch microphone to max.
>Yeti, open Google Hangouts. Group invite.

Attached: xbox-aaron-paul.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

sure, just give it to me

>streaming

Attached: 1504231087563.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Calling a streaming box a game console is highly offensive terminology. It literally isn't a console. I'm mad.

None of them are very good at it. YouTube still thinks I'm going to buy a mountain bike or a sports car when my whole history is filled with nothing but vinesauce videos.

lol

how do I disable it?

Honestly, how retarded are you? I am a digitalcuck and even I will never touch streaming. Physicalfags spit in my general direction. Do the math

The used games market is also much worse for the publishers than piracy has ever been.

Go to settings, then apps and notifications. The 3rd option allows you to choose which service the apps will be granted permission.
Disable the microphone for overall google play services and facebook.
Keep it on for whatsapp and the calling function though