God I love Hinako

God I love Hinako.

Attached: hinako.jpg (375x375, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuiHQaAl5Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like the NTR'd bitch from FranXXX

I love Nonko.

Attached: nonko (19).jpg (509x747, 363K)

I would give anything to lick Hina-chan's feet

Attached: image.jpg (1297x2048, 316K)

she had very pretty hair

Attached: 2060.jpg (1422x2048, 347K)

Sequel that fixes the difficulty when?

Her panties are ugly as fuck tho

I don't
Her game was boring and uninspired garbage, just like her character
Fuck gust for pushing senseless ar tonelico style fanservice in their mainline games

NO U

Attached: BLUE REFLECTION_20181005223357.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Retard

Attached: 581461.jpg (480x709, 90K)

i wish hinako was in a good game

God I hate her game.

If I like Sailor Moon and Cutie Honey would I like this?

Dumb broken-legged slut.

Attached: 1446132772364.jpg (242x249, 28K)

I Want hinako to have my babies.

Based and hinapilled

Attached: vita-share.jpg (800x445, 85K)

Nobody likes BR, there's no chance you will like it unless you're sub 80IQ otaku.

that girl needs to get BLACKED

dumb californian

> Steamspy shows no one is playing this
> The game still hasn't gone on offer even though it's been nearly a year since release
> Yuribait with no yuri
> DLC which costs twice the price of the game
> Pictures of the game being posted are nothing but pathetic attempts at fanservice and never show actual gameplay because their is no gameplay

Why the fuck you spamming this trash every fucking day?

To be honest this, and I'm a weeaboo.

This game is trash and everyone knows it so the OP should just go away and stop shilling it every day. Even the mods are tired of it and nuked 2 threads which he spammed within minutes of each other

It was on offer. Once. For 40% off.

I watched cutscenes of Blue Reflection on YouTube.
I like Hinako at least, she's cool.

>m-muh "it's never on sale"
maybe don't live in a third world country like the US.

Attached: Untitled.png (169x313, 70K)

>consoleshitter
The jokes write themselves.

Doesn't count when its third party retailers selling it on offer as they are selling pre owned copies and trying to get rid of them. Koei Tecmo themselves have refused to put this game up for discount because this game proved their absolute greed
> $60 game with less content then Atelier
> DLC which costs twice that

Nobody should buy this game, if you do you don't deserve to have money

You do realise it has zero drm and can be pirated incredibly easily?

If you DON'T like magical girls then don't even bother with this game. If you do, $20 max unless you're a fanatic for the genre, then maybe $30. The budget limitations are pretty obvious with this one despite its aesthetic strengths BUT with a couple tweaks here and there this could've been good instead of situationally passable.

>numale incel weeb sidnt buy a shitty console for a shitty game
The joke writes itself

preowned what? my game was sealed.
also if you care that much about shitty skimpy outfits DLC maybe you're the one who does not deserve to have money.

yeah the joke is that some PC shitter is literally begging for a discount on a weeb game they don't even seem to like lol. not to mention the idiot could simply pirate it in 2 minutes.

>ywn bury your face in hinakos butt

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2018-12-25 21-49-56-16.png (960x540, 508K)

why even live

Attached: BLUE REFLECTION_20180512011144.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

This game only has 10 people playing it, the discussion board for it on Steam is dead, and yet every day there has been a thread made for it which every time is titled,
> Why didn't you buy Hinako's game, BLUE REFLECTION?
> Why didn't you play BLUE REFLECTION?
> Play BLUE REFLECTION

This has been going on for nearly a year now and is simply blatant shilling for the only game KT thinks will get it money

Don't play this game for the gameplay, which is 80% optional since enemies don't give xp. Buy it for the comfy atmosphere, music, visuals, melancholy, and cute girls. Boss battles are tight though.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-04 13-07-43.jpg (2560x1000, 543K)

Buy it when/if it goes on sale. Putting it on sale for $40 is not enough when it should have been $40 to start with, it should be $20 now. Why can't KT just discount the fucking thing and get a bit of cash injection from this game, it's already been sold to the hardcore weebs who don't mind spending the cash.

Attached: WhyDontOurNicheGamesSell.png (927x451, 22K)

A game which costs $60 and where 80% of it can be avoided leaving only some art and music. Why the hell wouldn't you just watch an Anime or play a VN then?

Not even worth the time pirating this crap

>cow tits

Attached: 1504174576464.jpg (600x703, 46K)

Because Koei Tecmo is greedy and doesn't understand the gaming market. They are trying to mimic companies like EA by trying to flood the market with their games but unlike EA put even less development time into a single one of them

The combat mechanics are actually fine, they just don't tie XP to battles because reasons. The only real reason to get into combat is completing missions, clearing paths to non-combat objectives and material drops for crafting. Blue Reflection is a bit of an odd game in that respect.

You and the small minority of people like you who pushed this game hard making it out to be the next best thing since sliced bread deserve to die

EA puts time into their games, they just make fuckawful monetization decisions in the process.

>baki

I don't think anyone's pushing this game as the next great thing. Most consensus on the game is that it's mediocre at best and utterly dull at worst, which isn't an unfair consensus to come to.

>Don't play this game for the gameplay, which is 80% optional since enemies don't give xp.
Is this not an RPG? Now how does THAT work?

This game has appeared on Yea Forums every day demanding people play it yet never once offering up any reason to play it. It's like someone at Koei Tecmo is behind it and is saying "Buy our fucking game, we're Koei Tecmo."

>things that never happened
Maybe there was some hype surrounding it when it was first announced because of the concept and art style but it soon dissipated once it was released in Japan

is this a good game?

The other half of the game is a poor man's Persona social link grind. Moreso than the low difficulty, this is perhaps the game's biggest flaw as building these relationships through loads of slice of life tier inane dialogue is how you level up. Now, some of the stories do go somewhere on occasion but like 70% of the time it's nothing.

No, it's an RPG magical girl game which fails at both of those things. As someone has already pointed out 80% of the game is actually skippable

Yes, but I wouldn't call that the same thing as parading the game around as great, and honestly I think Koei Tecmo has better things to do, more profitable games to shill. Code Vein and Atelier Lulua immediately come to mind. Nah, I think it's just some user that likes the game.

Code Vein is made by Bandai

I wish combat was 80% of the game. The dungeons are small and so is the enemy count. It's more like 50/50 with the school dialogue bits.

Shit, you're right. Still stand by Lulua, though. Blue Reflection's come and gone, it came out in 2017, I don't know why they'd push for it so hard now.

So another dating sim with RPG elements, except it's also yuri bait without yuri? ()

Attached: yuribait.png (721x692, 149K)

I've met fanboys and even they draw a line at spending over a year making a thread for a single thing every day using the exact same format every time.

No, this reeks of some employee working in an office being given a daily to do list by their employer. I think KT is actually behind these threads and are doing it because its free advertisement. All they have to do is make a thread and let people talk about the game because Japanese business mentality is that if someone is talking about your product even if its to hate it, it must mean its still selling

is the story atleast good? is it like watching an episode of cardcaptor sakura? or should i just skip it entirely

There's no dating in the game and only one character remotely yuribaits so not really?

Honestly, the combat isn't awful. It's just really easy and easy to cheese. The actual systems are pretty interesting. Using attacks to change the turn order is good fun. It just feels pointless to do anything since it doesn't give any reward other than crafting mats for a barely existent crafting system. Game could have been fixed majorly with a balance patch that would've taken one programmer like a week to implement.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-03 01-22-10.jpg (2560x1000, 494K)

Well user why didn't you play BLUE REFLECTION?

They're pushing it every day because they think it's still selling and they think because a thread gets 10 posts, even if 9 of those are saying the game is terrible, it still must mean its relevant.

There's a melancholic tone about it but it really only goes anywhere in the last quarter of the game. The first 75% basically sets the stage up and slowly drip feeds characters in with the occasional reminder that stuff is happening, I guess. I liked the story when it was happening but yeah, it's not very often. It's mostly episodic "X character's emotions have gone crazy, fix it" stuff.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-02 00-37-01.jpg (2560x1440, 686K)

The story is mediocre and amounts to nothing. In fact less than nothing, the ending makes the entire events of the game not only irrelevant but puts the main character in a worse place they started and not in an interesting way.. It's literally just a full fucking plot reset ala No Mans Sky

That's why I said I wish combat was 80% of the game, the systems in place are indeed pretty good, if not overembellished for how relevant they end up being. In a more challenging game though shit like fragments would be pretty nice.

Go suck a dick

>It's mostly episodic "X character's emotions have gone crazy, fix it" stuff.
>the ending makes the entire events of the game not only irrelevant but puts the main character in a worse place they started and not in an interesting way.. It's literally just a full fucking plot reset ala No Mans Sky

First ever magical girl video game and it's a huge disappointment, what the fuck japan how did you drop the ball. This makes me fucking furious

Attached: Slider_Manga.jpg (670x448, 68K)

That's a weird mentality but I can't assert that people DON'T do that I suppose. Makes little sense to me but whatever.

Attached: 1548341029586.jpg (2560x1000, 463K)

There's actually a Madoka Magica game out on PSP which is incredibly good and has stuff that lets you retcon canon and not for the better. If not for that game I'd say Koei Tecmo murdered the Magical Girl game genre before it even began

No it's mediocre
No it's also mediocre

The game sells because it got cute girls

I can tell you why I didn't play it,
Censorship
People telling me they were underwhelmed
People telling me combat was bad which i don't get how that's possible for a jrpg when the bar you are trying to beat are persona and dragon quest.
Music is unironically good though.

Well they've announced Blue Reflection 2 so not all hope is lost ;)

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-03 21-52-23.jpg (2560x1000, 558K)

>this post
Yikes. Imagine being so new that seeing the average turboautist on Yea Forums makes you conjure some epic shilling conspiracy

Nobody fucking cares

Attached: 1532875243014.jpg (7043x3201, 1.8M)

Combat isn't "bad", it's just tuned to be too easy for its own good. The actual mechanics are perfectly fine for a JRPG, arguably above average even.

>Blue Reflection 2
How the fuck did they get the go ahead for a sequel

When did they announce it? I know they want to make another one but I've heard nothing of a greenlight.

Nah I think there's some truth to it these things do actually appear every day and they always are the exact same OP, people don't really take notice of it because the threads get archived as fast as they get made or janitors delete them

Attached: 6574684415345.jpg (1066x432, 213K)

I'm going to play through this game for the first time because of this thread, I'm terrible at jrpg give me some tips user.

The fact you keep spamming poor fanservice none stop and nothing else tells me this game has nothing meaningful to offer in actual gameplay.

Good job losing a customer buddy

Because Mel Kishida fucking loves school girls.

It's actually not announce but they said last year we hadn't seen the last of Blue Reflection, whatever that means. Maybe it was just an art book or something.

Someone's actually been shilling some mediocre japanese jayrpg on Yea Forums for a year? why does he ever say why we should play his game?

This whole thread has been talking about how the gameplay is not worth it and people like it because of other things you turbo tard.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-03 21-03-00.jpg (2560x1000, 509K)

I love cryptocurrency

Focus on the friendship meter grind. I guarantee you'll be so overleveled by the halfway point if you focus on maxing that out that even a 3 year old could beat it by mashing buttons. Even on Hard, this game is EASY. I haven't played a game this easy since Super Princess Peach.

Attached: downa.gif (270x203, 206K)

>this game has nothing meaningful to offer in actual gameplay
But it's a fact.
Game has 10/10 soundtrack and art, but really shallow gameplay.

Attached: 1506703827702.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

That's insane

CG's can be grabbed from google and OST from youtube. Neither require you to actually bother investing any time in this game

I played this and it was so terrible that when I realised I couldn't refund it anymore I considered requesting a deletion of it from my Steam account just on the principle of how terrible it was

Thanks user.
hopefully despite what people say it'll be a comfy game about friendship that i'll enjoy.

Attached: 400.gif (300x357, 731K)

Like Slice of Life anime, it's a nice palate cleanser. Good to launch and play for a bit and just enjoy the atmosphere and the girls.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-03 17-36-07.jpg (2560x1000, 747K)

That is one thing the game has goign for it. If you can vibe with the slow, melancholic tone and slice of life happenings it is a pretty comfy experience. I'd say it's one of those games that's good for winding down when you don't want to think too hard about what you're playing. But seriously, don't expect to be terribly challenged, there's maybe half a dozen fights in the entire game with any backbone to them. There is one extra boss with absurd damage output and VERY high evasion but he's optional and EXTREMELY late game so don't worry about that if you don't want to.

Literally nothing cowtits about those characters.

The mind of a lolicon is a disturbing thing.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-04 13-42-54.jpg (2560x1000, 422K)

unironically the best thing I've read today

Are you niggers really not considering the Sailor Moon games as Mahou Shoujo?

>Censorship
h-how?

What did he mean by this?

She is cute btu she looks autistic, is she autistic?

Important question: How much yuri is in this game, if at all?

Only one of the girls who want to swap panties with you and ultimately gets to trick you into it.

Nah, she's pretty normal. One of the girls in-game is lierally autistic, though she doesn't show up until the end.

Next to none. One side characters displays yuri tendencies but not even all that consistently. Does make for a couple rather memorable scenes if you're into that but otherwise go play Nights of Azure or Valkyrie Drive if yuri's what you want.

None, it's pure bait which was a major factor why people hated this game.

>BR thread
>No yuzu pics
Yikes

Go play Nights of Azure. It's from same developer so it has good music too.
Music is literally single thing that modern Gust still can do properly.

Attached: hinako 8.png (1000x1000, 270K)

Their art design's still pretty good too. Translating it into a game is hit or miss but the designs themselves rarely miss their mark.

I still believe in you, Hinako drawanon!

Attached: file.png (1748x984, 1.38M)

Why don't use post this stuff on Twitter or somewhere instead of using it as a pathetic excuse to keep trying to bump threads for this terrible game?

Perhaps the same can be said for draw threads.

look at that absolute UNIT

i don't understand

Attached: 15555.jpg (184x184, 9K)

They banned lollipops.

I would post my blue reflections, but they're on my other computer.

Attached: 1550797599813.jpg (1066x1500, 223K)

she knows that in the rain and in the snow gotta gotta the funky flow

Attached: hinako 9.png (800x655, 276K)

Stop bumping this pathetic thread with your art

Continue bumping your lovely thread kudasai

Where the fuck is the sequel?

Continue bumping this delightful thread with your art

i tried capturing the "i don't wanna be here" look she has in game once

Attached: hinako 5.png (800x800, 328K)

Possibly underway now that Lulua's gone gold and Mel's expressed interest in returning for a sequel.

I don't have an issue with your art but seriously stop bumping this thread. This game was terrible and everyone knows it was

Hey fuck you bitch, who the fuck do you think you are? The Poo-bah of this board?

I don't think it was terrible. Mediocre, sure, but I enjoyed the time I spent with it despite its faults.

pls visit /ic/ before posting art ever again

i have i already read the loomis

practice more then

Stop posting your art to bump threads for this game. Go and post it on Twitter instead and get a patreon so people can pay you for drawing. Don't give Koei Tecmo free PR to abuse, like with GUST they will never thank you or care for you at all.

i read loomis like the bible and i will

Attached: d8ec0634d8f3b92ca4fbf6d7846249e3.jpg (500x631, 51K)

Don't listen to this guy. /ic/ is a dead end and only benefits those who would succeed without it.
But really tho let Hinako-chan go.

Don't give up, Hinako drawanon!

Twitter is gay.

then i shall stop drawing hinako

You're not allowed to.

but he said so

That's not the same as drawing Hinako.

Attached: 2017-10-12 11-04-39.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

That guy's a faggot who probably was stupid enough to pay full price for this game and is eternally butthurt about it. He always shows up to whine like a baby in BR threads.

I'm pretty sure he said you should just post it on Twitter and open up a patreon to earn money for doing it rather constantly just posting art to bump these threads and helping give Koei Tecmo free advertisement.

is Hinako drawanon also /smtg/ drawanon?

how am i giving free advertisement if im just drawing for fun plus the draw threads move too fast for people to see what i have drawn since they get cluttered with many requests

Probably more to do with the fact any time one of these threads is about to go to the abyss where they belong you then post your art over and over again to try and bump them
I've seen you do it too in the past, it comes off as desperate.

is blue reflection Yea Forums's favorite game i see this every time i browse here

No it just get regularly shilled for reasons only God knows

Honestly, the "free advertisment" that these threads give is likely negligible at best, especially since the game's reputation is pretty firmly mixed. I don't see anything wrong with posting BR drawings in BR threads.

It's not Yea Forums's favorite by any means but I found it charming so I don't mind the abundance of threads.

then i shall stop posting my hinako drawings whenever these threads come up
ignore'em basically

You should post them on danbooru, lots of good art on there because it's the sorta SFW one

I like these where can i find more?

No, Atelier is Yea Forums's favourite game.

Wow this actually has gameplay

That's a slick U.I.

This game is so pretty.

Attached: BLUE REFLECTION_20181010041124.jpg (1920x1080, 597K)

The combat's actually fine in theory but you refill on MP/HP after every fight so there's zero repercussions in going ham every fight. It'd probably feel better if you had to invest in recovery items before going into dungeons or something since it's VERY special skills intensive, you almost never use zero-cost attacks.

It's incredibly easy save the final boss and the harder hidden optional boss, though, even on the highest difficulty. Your HP and MP regenerate to full after every fight.

there's one guy constantly making blue reflection threads, i don't know why he does it.

>first enemy fight in the game that's not the mandatory tutorial one
>holy shit, they're kicking my ass, HP dropping so to uneasy levels in one battle
>mfw full heal afterwards

No joke, this game NAILS aesthetics.

But she's the second-worst girl in her game.

t. Actor Bitch

Nah, I don't know how I'd rank them offhand but Hinako's higher than that.

She's the worst one.

I'd so make her a teen mom

Attached: theme_blue-reflection_01.jpg (2584x2303, 1.13M)

>make a stylish maho shojo game with cute girls, aesthetic isekai, neat UI design and nice music
>fill it with non-story, milquetoast gameplay and pedoshit
Allah forgive them for I won't.

Attached: beatings.jpg (500x403, 34K)

Holy shit this thread is still alive.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-01 01-37-52.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

I'm guessing this is one of those games that does nearly everything well except for the actual video game part, yes?

Looks good for a Vita port.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-02 01-10-56.jpg (2560x1053, 538K)

Not even, SOME of the video gamey parts actually work out. Mechanically, this game is perfectly fine. Where it falters is sense of progression and difficulty, it'd be a much better game if the objectives had more variety and it just wasn't so damn easy. But no, I can't put this game in the same category as something like Rule of Rose or Fragile Dreams, the mechanics actually hold water here despite the game balance being a bit off.

>maho shoujo game
>pedoshit
I think you're looking for something else, that shit is interlinked.

No, it's one thing to admire an innocence of a young maiden and another to have lengthy cutscenes cosisting of TEEHEE HINAKOCHAN LET ME SNIFF YOUR PANTIES

Did the Vita port look decent in motion? I'd assume no based on the Vita ports of other Gust games.

Is the character viewer still censored from the NA version? I'll probably buy the japanese version but I want to know if the game is easy enough to play if my japanese is on the same level of a kindergarten kid.

Shihori is worst girl and the rest of the girls shouldn't be held accountable for her misgivings.

It's so painfully obvious if this game had got maybe 2-3 months extra in development it'd have been vastly improved. Even some decent post-launch support could have been viable. But no, KoeiTecmo needs you to go back to making 2-3 Atelier games a year at exploitative prices, still clinging to the dwindling fanbase that shells out $60 per game instead of giving development more time in order to make an actually good game and sell it for $40 so it can hit the mainstream and give Gust the attention they deserve.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-03 17-31-50.jpg (2560x1000, 1.16M)

The PS4 version was already choppy as fuck, can't imagine what a pain it must be to play it on VIta

Yes, but getting in-game panty screenshots isn't terribly hard so it doesn't really matter. Just gotta work a little harder for it.

How right you are physically pains me.

Jesus Christ you're sensitive aren't you? It's two or three scenes where she does anything remotely sexual and she's done as a haha funny perverted character not as some pedophilic lecher. Take it easy man.

It is but my theory is it was done as a diversion from the actual content in the game since you can do upskirts pretty much when you want and there are many cutscenes where they are naked in the showers or in their underwear in the locker room. Plus there's lewd DLC. The censorship of the model viewer, while shitty, does nothing to lessen the explicitness of the game.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-01 14-44-54.jpg (2560x1000, 596K)

>Plus there's lewd DLC.

The DLC in this game is to be condemned and nothing else as it is genuinely disgusting how exploitative KT was with it. I say stick to the base game, the DLC doesn't exist.

Just pirate everything and buy the game if it ever goes on sale, don't reward exploitative pricing.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-04 02-06-15.jpg (2560x1000, 689K)

I suppose that's a thing if you played it on PC. I played it on PS4, got the game for $20.

>Mechanically, this game is perfectly fine.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.37_[2018.07.15_18.00.56].jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XuiHQaAl5Ys
Enjoy.

Stop trying to excuse needless censorship.

It is. Attack elements and properties are sensible, weaknesses/strengths are reasonably established, fragments allow you to customize the properties of your attacks even further, and ether allows for some silly shenanigans like better defense and timeline interruptions. The base of the combat system is indeed fine, there's nothing wrong with any of it. If anything, the player is given too much power knowing weaknesses at all times and HP/MP being refilled each fight but that's more an issue of overindulgent QOL choices rather than base combat mechanics.

Fair, but this is a case of it being particularly needless because they didn't even do a good job of it. Like, this is some of the laziest censoring I've ever seen, I don't know why they even bothered.

Blue Reflection isn't a Vita port. If anything, they developed it for the PS4, then stripped away shit to fit it on the Vita. The PC is a frankenstein's monster, though, when it used to have the good 3D textures but low resolution 2D textures.

The combat system is only part of the game and it being braindead easy even on hard is part of the mechanics. The lack of reward for most fights outside of getting RNG drops to upgrade your fragments is also an issue, and all the more so when upgrading fragments makes an already easy game even easier.
What's far more annoying than the combat mechanics is the story mechanics, with how incredibly cumbersome it is to constantly repeat days to grind out mini-events with all the cast members, and the game also offers very little explanation of how this works so it's easy to progress days and not realise you're missing stuff early on. There's also the retarded weather system where you'll get an event mark on your map outside and you go outside and then it's raining and the event is gone.

The game had what could've been some great systems in it but all of them needed more time to be developed.

Wasn't the asset issue fixed after the support page got raided?

Because KT is retarded. The answer is always because KT is retarded.

I WANTED THIS GAME TO BE GOOD
SO FUCKING BADLY

The asset fix came for Sophie, Firis and Blue Reflection at the same time much after BR's release. Can't say if Lewis Graham had an effect if it took that long.

say what you want but heterochromia is lovely

How butthurt is butthurt user that the thread just reached 200 posts?

I agree with all of that. I suppose I should've been more specific as I was referring exclusively to the combat systems. A lot of the stuff surrounding that, especially difficulty, definitely needed some fine tuning. But that's what I was getting at, some of what BR has going on works, the operative word being "some".

What difficulty should i play on easy or normal?

You are aware not everyone here is a PC gamer, right? Retard.

And do you even NEED a reason to post cute underage girls? Is this truly Reddit now?

Attached: Sarasa-Blue-Reflection-character-trailer.png (700x387, 338K)

Who's so obsessed with it at Gust?

Attached: Nights of Azure 2_En 2017-11-08 10-54-24.jpg (1574x2560, 665K)

Hard unless you want to fall asleep or are spectacularly awful at JRPGs.

there must be some more from Atelier games.

Attached: Nights of Azure 2_En 2017-11-07 18-24-18.jpg (2880x1620, 752K)

Oh, and you can freely change difficulty anyways so do whatever works, you're not locked into whatever you pick. I started on Normal and jumped to Hard pretty quickly, never dropped it afterwards.

Even on hard the game is significantly easier than most JRPGs. If you've played any recent Atelier then Atelier's normal is harder than BR's hard.

I've played some SMT games in the past, but honestly a lot of fights in those games have your party get fucked do to rng?
Is blue reflection anything like that?
Oh cool I might just go normal and see what happens then, ty user.

Gust pls stop making yuri bait games
thx

More like Easy is BR's Hard. Even in later chapters when you're not overlevelled anymore, you can still end every confrontation in a few turns.

>getting fucked to rng

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no, it's way too easy to end fights before the enemies can even move in BR. If you've beaten any SMT, just start on Hard.

I think the only time I died was during the main story boss battles and the optional super endgame boss. Seriously, don't worry about the difficulty.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-01 18-03-59.jpg (2560x1000, 234K)

I bought this on launch because I want to support games with pedophilic content. No regrets.

Attached: BlueReflection-7.jpg (842x682, 213K)

>Nights of Azure was like their second best selling game ever or some shit

Attached: nah.jpg (709x797, 38K)

>I died
In the entire game I only ever had Lime get KO'd once against one of the tree horses early on.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tsugumomo - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.03_[2017.04.27_14.29.07].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

best girl

90% of the yuribait in this game comes from people on Yea Forums calling it yuribait.

Would've been GOTYEY if it was a eroge.

>tfw nobody cares about me

Attached: ss_f0dedb97b886806698bcb6dadde76db07350988f.1920x1080.jpg (1600x900, 683K)

>pedophilic
Ephebophilic

i wish they would make full games then have alternate versions that include erotic content.
why don't they do this?

Attached: 1527194224647.png (458x393, 213K)

He's not wrong about the hidden boss, even at max level he's an actual bitch to deal with on Hard. Took me like a half dozen tries just to not get fucked by the evasion RNG long enough to kill him.

Were the talk of a sequel just empty promises?

Attached: 1539862648995.jpg (2560x1000, 796K)

But Chihiro is best girl.

Thanks. Guess I'll buy the English version the next time it goes on sale.

This, with a balding fat man as the janitor.

>cute girl
>makes plushies

i'm interested

too bad the game rarely goes on sale, maybe i'll try digging up a PS4 copy

Give it a bit more time, they've been releasing like crazy this past year with all the Atelier re-releases and the spinoffs and shit.

Well kinda, some of the girls look pre teen. Anyway more games with underage characters please.

Attached: 40856-BLUE_REFLECTION-Android.jpg (1440x1280, 296K)

>tsugumomo
We isekai now

So is anyone going to buy Atelier Nelke or Lulua?

Give Gust and KT all of your money with 60-80 dollar base game plus 80 dollar season pass.

Attached: lydie shout.webm (800x450, 2.65M)

Cutscene-only fag here:
- I like the boss designs in this game. They're a step well above the Common's enemies.
- The requirements for rampancy seems bizarre and inconsistent, like being mildly annoyed is enough for a girl to start emitting evil gas from her pores.
- Blocky dungeon maps in fantastical environments need to die. So many JRPGs do this and it is the WORST.

Pulling out now allowed

Attached: J3d05xh.jpg (2893x4092, 924K)

Why hasn't this been edited to say FUCK NIGGERS yet?

because not everyone is a racist /pol/tard

>Ultra-shy barely-able-to-talk no-confidence anime girl #5442654374
Straight up the most boring character in the game. Her only saving grace is not being Mao.

oh gosh shes adorable

Why does that meme need to be forced everywhere? I shouldn't really be asking though: Pepe and Wojak memes live exclusively on being forced.

You can't tell me what to do.

Attached: 1448334707394.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

I like how they bothered to give each girl a unique shirt texture.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-01 01-49-02.jpg (2560x1000, 347K)

Wish I had gotten to see her having wild moist yuri sex with Hinako

I'm at the interlude after chapter 5, I had fun for the first few hours but now it's just repetitive, I want it to end, how long do I have still?

Also thankfully I pirated it

>Bought game when it came out
>Went through entire game with Hinako one shotting every monster with her AoE sword slash

Probably worth 15-20 dollars and nowhere near 60. Game looks great and anyone just watching you for a minute will think its good, but fuck the actual game play is boring

it look like hinako got cicles under her eyes

until chapter 12.
Wait until you fight the same 4 bosses again, lol. The game is a continuous rehash.

suddenly I don't feel like going through the rest of it... it was fun until it lasted at least

Definitely interested in Lulua after the demo, Nelke looks like trash though.

Both, I've played every Atelier since Iris.

Don't forget about the second-last boss, which you have to fight one more time (for a total of 3 times) because you let it flee.

Just get Cheat Engine, enable speedhack, cheat health etc. Values aren't hard to find since every value is a static value so you can even save the table for later.

>cheat health
i how do that?

but the battles aren't even hard, I can already oneshot everything, it's just having to go through the school, useless dialogue, and do the same quests that's boring

why does she wear diapers?

which value

The story picks up a little again at chapter 8 but the gameplay unfortunately stays the same. I don't think there's anything wrong with taking a break from the game or playing it in short bursts, it's very monotonous to try and marathon.

It's just cotton panties, probably old since they seem a little childish for her age. Don't school girls start wearing spats under the skirt at some age in Japan?

Those look nothing like diapers you god damn virgin.

and i love Hanako

Attached: 1530079675214.png (744x2178, 1.43M)

God bless Kishida and his beautiful art

Autism. Worst VN ever

This'll be the first game I'll play in 8k when I update my computer.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-01 16-52-51.jpg (2560x1440, 867K)

I'm sorry, here's the based and redpilled version.

Attached: lydie shout2.webm (800x450, 2.48M)

daily reminder that Hanako tastes like bacon

Everyday I regret deleting Blue Reflection to reclaim hard drive space. I can't post screenshots or webms.

Attached: DtOmmciUcAM2hx-.jpg (772x1000, 164K)

i really want to post my drawings

Go wild.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-03 01-20-44.jpg (2560x1000, 1.21M)

But that guy said it's free advertisement.

Then don't, I'm not your dad.

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-01 14-48-55.jpg (2560x1000, 938K)

Who gives a flying fuck about what some random dipshit said on a mongolian throat singing forum

He can report me to the big guys for "shilling"

it's free real estate

Attached: hinako 6.png (1000x1000, 190K)

why the heck does she send her friends to look at an old tumbstone
That was quite creepy to me , they all go to the tipical "cute girls doing cute things" places and then it freaking send them to a tomb.

is that from the ending? I don't remember any tombstone visit.

Hinako is an edgelord

Attached: Asleep.png (622x749, 624K)

Redpill me on blue reflection user make me wan to buy it not just consider it

Attached: hinako 10.png (800x655, 473K)

Recreate this.

Attached: Hinako.jpg (2560x1000, 351K)

>what is Sailor Moon and Cutie Honey

first she's throwing fun snaps

Attached: hinako 11.png (800x655, 154K)

Start here and scroll down

and hinako waves

Attached: 1551086944710.jpg (1213x767, 504K)

>tfw there's a poser tool for Blue Reflection but no one is autistic enough to use it

Attached: BLUE_REFLECTION 2017-11-04 22-23-50.jpg (2560x1000, 216K)