>next is 47 in an airport getting briefed
>back to bad guy, we follow him during another day at the office
>weird shit keeps happening in the background
>the same bald guy in different outfits the deeper into the organization we go
>bad guy doesn't suspect a thing
>finally dies in a perfect accident
>47 leaves without a trace
dude no let's just make an action movie with shooting and explosions lmao

Attached: 20190116180937_1.jpg (460x215, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyWEwpiUadI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been saying this for years, the perfect Hitman movie is not told from 47's perspective.

It should be told from either a group investigating the scenes of his kills. or like you said, from the main targets point of view, with 47 poping up in the background from time to time in different outfits etc.

SA has the most movie-like plot so it could work if done right, I think a detective point of view would be too gimmicky and different from what the games are about which is always you controlling 47 and watching the fallout and politics around your hits.

Apparently there's a Starter Pack now
youtube.com/watch?v=KyWEwpiUadI
Should have given away Miami for free desu

I guess the detective pov could get a bit too "flash backy" I guess

So, Catch Me if You Can but with 47?

>dude no let's just make an action movie with shooting and explosions lmao

To be fair, in the second film everything 47 does is just part of an elaborate plan to kill that one guy at the end of the film and nothing more. It was pretty much in line with the sorts of elaborate multi-part shenanigans he got up to in Silent Assassin.

Man I really hated Columbia and Mumbai, thought the game wouldn't pick up, but those double plot twists after were well worth it.

>Columbia
Agee, that level is weak as hell
>Mumbai
Try to play it more or do the challenges later, the amount of opportunities and fun stuff you can do on this level is on par with Miami

Mumbai was the best level mechanically

>played the first game thanks to ps+
>play through it again with silent assassin, suit only after I found out you could play the whole thing in the second game for free
pretty fun, is the second game just more of the same thing?

Yeah, it's pretty much more of the same. Also the OST got a few improvements here and there in 2

Didn't like Mumbai because of how time consuming it is. Felt unnecessary in all the ways you can beat it. Sorry.

cool, will definitely pick it up if it ever goes on sale

I've said this before, the best Hitman movie would be a horror movie with the monster being 47.

Attached: stole this from tumblr.png (1280x720, 985K)

is it not up yet? can't seem to find it. unless they're talking about the prologue version of the game.

>It should be told from either a group investigating the scenes of his kills

The first movie tried this with the Interpol fag

Just finished Hitman 2 and man Sgail was so good like i always dreamed about a game that touches on secret societies like in eyes wide shut and you infiltrating them, also the many references to IRL secret societies like the cremation of care at bohemian grove and the illuminati NWO shit behind close doors while having that kino castle location really was a satisfying final mission for me.

I guess I sort of agree on that, yeah. There's a lot of brilliantly creative kills on that level though

>That chorus on lower levels
I love it

>colors are back for H1 missions

Attached: 1405767196017.jpg (336x384, 19K)