What do you want from the Switch hardware revision? I think a 1080p screen would make it worth getting

what do you want from the Switch hardware revision? I think a 1080p screen would make it worth getting.

Attached: ns0gfl5g7luy.png (1590x720, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/y2cxx4dw
designcompaniesranked.com/resources/is-this-retina/
youtube.com/watch?v=sHR8efUn3SY
noclip.website/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Foldable screen

I want this but to be able to play Switch games

Attached: 61vuGUVp46L._SX522_.jpg (522x321, 31K)

but the switch can only run in 1080 when is docked.

Attached: 4XTFNGL.png (370x320, 10K)

Has anyone actually demonstrated this practically

I'm sorry user, but get real. An $300 handheld device wouldn't run BotW at 1080p, especially since Nintendo never sells hardware at a loss.

That's why we're talking about a hardware revision. Homebrewed Switches can run in docked performance on the Switch's screen, if Nintendo wanted the handheld to do 1080p it could.

Yeah. DS and Samsung

the nintendo ds did

Make the Switch Pro $400
Have the current one be $250
Making a Switch in 2019 doesn't cost what it did in 2016

Attached: 1502745226207.png (600x637, 317K)

Great now the battery lasts 30 minutes

I mean one foldable screen not a dual screen. What did Samsung's look like?

>ds
No.

Longer better, original docked performance in portable mode, better performance docked.

To the core system? None
To the dock? Maybe some Razer-Core type GPU handover for 60 fps/1080p
Graphically, keep everything about as detailed but do some GPU handover for a Pro Dock.
Also, let us fully clock the GPU and CPU in Portable mode

Keep the 720p screen but upgrade the processing power so that it can actually run games at native resolution or at least be able to maintain acceptable framerates while in handheld mode.

Attached: vlenzehk1i021.jpg (750x601, 56K)

I'd like for it to actually games that don't run like shit.

Cuts the battery by around 30% actually

An upgraded dock. Just release a powerful dock that can play games on good graphical settings.

Given they’re production costs have gone down and knowing Nvidia jews they probably already have a 1080p handheld and dock Switch prototype ready to rock but they don’t wanna flood the market that or doing a silent revision

I want the exact same switch but with a 9 hour battery life running zelda on max brightness, high audio with wifi on.

do you get a free bottle of s o y and a chastity cage with the new revision?

GPU hand over doesn't work over USB C, this is the only way you'd get hardware working in the dock.
>But that isn't what I want!
It's the only thing that could work.

Attached: High Power Dock.png (1300x1400, 744K)

Jewtube Galaxy Fold

more new games, less ports.

It runs on magic, I'm guessing?

ITT: retards who don't understand if the Switch gets any revision, it will be a Switch lite for Pokemon this year
Good thing you don't make the decisions at Nintendo

Attached: Untitled9.png (585x680, 421K)

Why did you buy a Wii U user

It's been almost 3 years and the tech inside the Switch can easily be revised.

i'll buy it if it's hackable

I want larger, more ergonomic joycons that are compatible with the older switch models
the current joycons aren't bad, but they're begging for a more ergonomic grip and the only company that's made clip ons is nip-only and has stopped making them

Interesting image, thanks user
I'm always interested in how this stuff works under the hood

Not ancient mobile hardware.

Didn't they make a grip for ARMS for this purpose?

I haven't seen one myself, got any pictures of it?

fuckin this just gimme more time

>Bro Let’s have a 700$ dual console!
This is literally Sega CD and 32X add on tier bad idea.

>What people want: People rallied for a dock-less version of Switch since it's just a shitty piece of plastic with a cent convertor board.
>What you want: Make people buy two consoles at the same time. One Switch, one Switch dock.

This is why that big company rejected your application.

Most certainly won’t be
Hackers have yet to crack revision Switches

Games that actually run at 720p look perfect on it. Why the fuck would you want a higher resolution that you are obviously never going to hit, instead of having the games run at native res

Since GC Nintendo has always been one generation behind in therms of hardware. Regardless of what they add, they will be out without 3rd platform games due to lack of power, specially with PS5/Xboxwhatever comming out in "soon".
So, once they´ve already lost the train, why bother with a hardware update? Just let it as it is to play a couple of exclusives per year.

It wasn't exactly what I remembered, just a battery pack
Didn't say it was a good idea, at all, but people always say crap like "Jam a GPU in the dock for 4K Mario!" thinking it would just work magically.

These.
The difference between 720 and 1080 on handhelds is minuscule and not worth the time, money, or effort.

At least with a Switch CD that runs x86 3rd parties can reuse unsold PS4 discs slap on a new sticker than ship them out

Why in the world would you want to go back to CDs

>Portable only switch
-Locked joy cons
-Permanent D pad that's actually fucking good
-Either a glass/oled screen like the first gen vita or least give us a screen protector out of the fucking box
-2 kick stands on either side
-Upgraded battery

>Home only Switch
-1tb hdd minimum included with sd expansion of course
-Include pro controller and NO joy cons

>what both need
-idk maybe a cd player or some retarded shit most of what the switch really needs is software related

This
Same reason 1080p on phones still stupid and literally the 1st thing people turn off to conserve battery life

You mean the official nintendo battery pack that holds two AA batteries?
I have that, it's actually a pretty dope ergonomic grip for using the joycons on their own but they can't be used in handheld mode

think he means dvd's or even bluerays, I say disc, some people say cd's as their rainbow Frisbee things

My phone is 1440p and I have never even considered turning it off after owning a 720p screen, you're lying to yourself if you think you can't tell the difference

It could be a necessary evil discs cost less than carts
Who cares if it takes 2 hours to Install new games can be sold for 40$

Why more resolution if the current one cant even run games at 720p
Kekekkekekeke

>CDs
Faggot just get Spotify, Pandora or fucking Amazon radio or some shit

You are fucking insane if you think they're gonna lower the price of games when digital games cost $60

Truly portable. I don't want to buy a TV just to play the new Pokemon games.

This.

Fix the shitty stand so that it allows for steady 60 fps 1080p gaming. Find some way to do that via stand without touching the device.

like I said, software related

op wanted hardware revisions, it was a joke towards most of what the switch needs is software related

I mean for fucks sake my fucking tv had youtube built in before the switch did

>Include pro controller and NO joy cons
Goog luck playing Super Mario Party

eShop actually has sales pretty frequently, I've gone full digital on the switch and the only game I've paid full price for is BotW, everything else I've managed to get for 33-50% off

>what do you want from the Switch hardware revision?
to happen

I don't care much for resolution but those bezels need to go. I would also like a much stripped dock.

>way to do that via stand without touching
This board needs flags

>the dock
That's a bretty good idea, it would be optional and wouldn't fuck over anyone because they would just have to buy that... I hope we enjoy our Switch Minis holiday season though

Put Nvidia rtx in dock for 4k Pokemon!!! Why won't Nintendo hire you????

That's stupid. You're just going to recreate the WiiU if that happens.

Honestly, just lost the word for the dock. I don't spend all day thinking about my Switch's accessories.

Then don't reply to threads about it

Its a jew tactic user, think about it, it wouldn't need a screen, wouldn't need alot, so take them out, and people will think the home version (which would need less than the portable only version) is a bargain, only to find out they need a joycon

I honestly think it'll be weird strapping the joy cons to a console without a screen personally

Attached: Lisa's_Nightmareopaw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

this brings up an interesting thought. do original model switches have resale value hackability? if there ever Was an upgraded switch, it'd be nice to know i could do something useful with the old one

Switch that is Vita sized and doesn't have removable joycons and no tv mode.

Hopefully they just trash the Switch and make something actually good instead.

It's 12 AM and I felt like talking about solutions for the Switch revision. Fuck off back to plebbit with your Diction Nazi bullshit fagit.

Passive cooling, no more fan means more space for battery. Eould be worth it even if it's the exact same otherwise

So a Vita but with games?

-no gaycons, one solid durable well constructed hardware piece
-actual quality d-pad
-1080p bezelless OLED screen like op image
-no gay dock or cradle or anything else in the box except usb charger
-newer tegra for 1080p and better performance
-no clusterfuck required for voice chat
-bundled with pokemon 2019
>$229

Attached: 1527028790465.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Yes.

So a Vita? Which was a failure.

True
Software means more than hardware I mean just look at the DS-3DS
Weakest pieces of shit on the market yet outlived all of its competitors because it’s software was god tier

do you also want it to suck your dick and shit gold?

Vita that is a success.

Joycons that don't suffer from stick drift / disconnect issues

How much do you think it would cost to produce user

A proper 3DS successor. Clamshell form-factor with Switch internals.

Funny how a €400 smartphone has a better screen than the Switch.

Did Nintendo cheap out?

Attached: 190225-xiaomi-mi-9-hands-on-first-impressions-2-3000x1688.jpg (3000x1688, 282K)

Yeah
Hackable Switch are current worth 75$-200$ more than revised Switches
Debated selling mine for a profit but I like mine too much

to be actually portable

locked joycons and two kickstands
kinda works against each other a bit

yes, because they don't want a console that costs 400 euros

>USB-C based DRM
Fuck off, retard.

i cannot believe you actually think thats an outrageous spec sheet. this is why you pathetic faggots keep buying $60 ports and outdated tablets for $300 with empty 50 cent chinese video converters. you disgust me and you are the reason why nintendo is completely satisfied with pumping out nothing but mediocrity.
>vastly fewer parts and fewer mechanical parts, more standardized parts
>its going to be outrageously more expensive to produce!
the absolute state of these fucking cucks. youve literally paid $300 for nintendos faggot joycon idea and nothing else. full fledged amazon android tablets with better screens are like $50 lmao. stop being a cuckold.

Attached: 1546201898240.png (706x531, 377K)

That's more expensive than a switch, and is more versatile, so not really.

Screen Size or Pixel Density?
strawpoll.com/y2cxx4dw

>all those niglets trying to have "no tv mode" as a feature
I don't understand why you would want that. All Switches are guranteed to have USB-C, so all of them can output video externally. Maybe low-end models would have to output handheld-grade signal, but that's it.

>screen resolution = graphical quality

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

vita was a failure because sony didn't push it, nintendo IS pushing the switch, if sony pushed the vita harder it may have still been going, or better yet, a third sony hand held that would make the switch look outdated and would have had several price cuts by now
nintendo's handhelds always been like that, the game gear by sega had a color screen but lost to the original gameboy, that said (as with the gamegear) hardware is a factor, and it needs balance

I worded that poorly, many other anons said it better, basically formed buttons rather than removeable, as for the whole works against each other I was going by my experience playing monster hunter poolside with joycons, truly a dangerous practice and not enjoyable, thankfully had a 8bitdo pad so I was running that instead

Whats the point of this image? Do ypu think the board should be bigger or something?

designcompaniesranked.com/resources/is-this-retina/
Depending on the distance you hold the screen from your face, there actually isn't a difference.

If they sold a non-portable version for a cheaper price I'd buy it today

the point is youre a cuckold who essentially paid $90 MSRP for a 50 cent chinese board and then youre here trying to convince me that a 1080p screen with a shitty tegra is too outrageous for nintendo to sell. you are patheic.

A plus-shaped d-pad and a slot for ds, 3ds, and gba games

youtube.com/watch?v=sHR8efUn3SY

looks good on video, wonder how quickly it will break

Attached: My Switch has never left the dock.png (500x365, 222K)

More ram so it can record longer videos at better quality, and integrated low latency Bluetooth for audio.

yeah, i didnt mean to say it was useless, and better stand options would be great, but it would be in of itself unuseable withouht another controller

This.
My S8 has been in 1XXX*720 since like day 2.
There's absolutely no difference in normal use between, 720, 1080 and 1440.

but a 400$ cant even run indie shit games on it

Attached: ai chan laughs.jpg (350x312, 18K)

you sound jelous af lol

Wouldn't it be more like a vita tv?

yikes. please stay on twitter, tyrone.

The Switch should be as powerful as the current iPhone Xs.

>removing the entire selling point of the switch
The whole point was that it's portable and console-able. That is what made it so great

>No tv mode
Kill yourself Fuck no.
That’s a terrible idea

Stay jelous homie ;)

That's a weird way of saying it's a fantastic idea.

Make the entire system and joycons twice as thick to make it better to hold and allow for a finned heatsink
Use the extra depth to make the top vent larger
Redesign the dock to stop scratching and put fans in the rear
Stock Tegra X1 clock speeds
8GB RAM
Fix the exFAT drivers
Enable the USB 3 port on the dock

>The whole point was that it's portable and console-able. That is what made it shit
It ends up not being good at either of those things

Sony themselves ended support year 2

Why is that?

Nintendo didn't.

I only buy Nintendo consoles so unless they release the Nintendo 4K I won't buy any products from them anymore.

I just want bluetooth connection for earphones
does anyone actually use wired earphones for mobile devices anymore? people shat on apple for it but it's so easy to get good wireless headphones I don't see a reason for headphone jacks on a device that has a dock that lets you use headphones anyways

jack of all trades, master of none

Docked mode is lackluster and doesn't hold up to other consoles. Joycons and motion controls make much less sense in docked mode, making you buy extra peripheries anyway.
Most of the games themselves just look awful and muddy in handheld mode because of being made with docked mode's potential in mind.

That doesn't answer my question. How is is not good at both those things, specifically?

How times change. I remember when the “new” 3DS was a thing and people were mad because it had exclusive titles that utilized the stronger processor, alienating the old 3DS userbase.
Now people are practically begging for a “Switch Pro”.

Better joycons. The joysticks on the current ones have disgusting drifting issues.

Retarded question but what is the battery life of wireless headphones?

I still use turtlebeach corded headphones for online gaming and even longer corded headphones when I'm out in public because I get shitty with the battery life of my devices and worry headphones would be another bane to me

Name 5 Switch games

>Docked mode is lackluster and doesn't hold up to other consoles.
Unfair comparison considering the xbone and ps4 are just home consoles. They aren't meant to be moved portablely so they can pack more punch than the switch because of this.
>Joycons and motion controls make much less sense in docked mode
What did you mean by this?
>making you buy extra peripheries anyway.
Kind of. The pro controller shoudl had been included
>Most of the games themselves just look awful and muddy in handheld mode because of being made with docked mode's potential in mind.
The console has a tiny ass screen. It should had been higher rez but that probably would had bumped the price.

Lack of tv mode will put off more people than sell to
Even if Dock was sold separately it doesn’t mean you can’t use a dock it just means it doesn’t come with one

the general complaint I see is that it is too large for a handheld device. but they'll probably try to make a cheaper more affordable version, so instead of making a smaller handheld and cutting the tv-play, I suppose if they wanted to make the lite-version that basically every console gets these days, they will scratch the portable mode instead, no built-in screen, built-in speakers, built-in wi fi, built-in battery etc. Essentially what they will do is the PS Vita TV edition. It's going to be the Nintendo TV or some thing, for a lower price

As a home console, its weaker than the competition because its basically a mobile phone in cosplay, like the last few nintendo consoles its focus on gimmicks rather than grunt is a problem

As a handheld its a little bulky and would be nice if I can stick it in my pocket, I can rant about battery life but what dedicated handheld has good battery life in this day and age?

This is just my thoughts

>wireless headphones
Never do this, trust me
Audio quality will drop to shit when you try to use the mic because something something bluetooth channels

This
I don’t care about seeing my ugly wrinkles in 1440p
I rather my phone last all day

Because as a home console it's not fast enough to keep up with a PS4/XB1 (it's over twice as slow)

But as a portable the battery life is ~3 hours which is no better than a gaming laptop, plus the kickstand is flimsy (which while a really really minor downside, is still a downside)

Portables and home consoles are too different to create one machine that does both and does both well

>As a home console, its weaker than the competition because its basically a mobile phone in cosplay
I would say it's a little better than a phone. The trade off is high power for portability. You can't expect a portable mini pc in the switch, it would be to bulky.
>As a handheld its a little bulky and would be nice if I can stick it in my pocket
buy a 3ds. If the switch was as small as a thing that could be put in your pocket, it would be 10x more shit in quality.

I must be the only one who doesn't hate the battery life because i don't play that very long in portable mode anyway. maybe 2 hours at most.

>Unfair comparison considering the xbone and ps4 are just home consoles.
That's the whole point of the conversation? The Switch had to make concessions for its versatility that IMO were not worth it and just made both modes suck
>What did you mean by this?
You either use one joycon, which is awful or the shoddy shell for 2 joycons, slightly less awful. The motion controls for turning in Mario Kart or aiming in BotW are less intuitive when you aren't actually tilting the screen.

I want a smaller one with permanently attached joycon and a cheaper pricepoint. No way in hell i'd spend $300 on a switch when I can get a PS4 or an xbone with a game or 2 for that price. $200 would be a sweet spot as it's on par with the xbone s and ps4 on sale.

BOTW
Splatoon2
Mario Odyssey
Pokemon LGP/E
5mash

If they make a "Nintendo TV" then it had better have those stock clock speeds. There's zero excuse to not have adequate cooling if it cuts all those features and doesn't have to worry about battery life

comes and goes, my bluetooth earbuds only get 2-4 hours but have a charging case and charge in an hour, tops. But they're also relatively high quality, so ymmv. The receiving chip also plays a big part in the quality of the audio, my phone gets a choppy, delayed signal because it's got a garbage receiver but my laptop has almost no delay and never skips a beat.
I have a pair of bluetooth overear headsets that last 15-20 hours on a single charge, but they're just some cheapo chinese model

Desktop headset last anywhere from 8-20 hours tops because they use a stronger signal(usually a 2.4 band) to maintain audio fidelity, whereas bluetooth is optimised for minimal battery input
fun fact: a modern bluetooth receiver consumes less battery power than corded headphones would, it's gaining ground as a popular format on portable devices because of its efficiency

Your loss, boyo.

If it can't play 3DS games its useless to me.

The GBA can play GB/GBC games
The DS can play GBA games
The 3DS can play DS games

>The Switch had to make concessions for its versatility
Of course, you shouldn't buy the switch expecting another xbone or ps4. It had to make concessions that I think were reasonable to maximize potential in both areas or being portable and a home console. It could be better obviously. I can't imagine what the switch would had looked like if it was as graphic intensive as the other consoles. Probably more square and it would be even less portable than it is now.

Not really a loss for anyone but nintendo though. Their product doesn't meet my standards which aren't even that high. Maybe they'll fix it soon with a revision. Same reason I didn't buy a 3DS, kept waiting for that final revision, and it never came, nearly 10 years later, still waiting for them to stop.

>$1000

all of those systems also suffered heavily for their backwards compatability

>buy a 3ds. If the switch was as small as a thing that could be put in your pocket, it would be 10x more shit in quality.
I admit I don't know shit about eletronics, but considering at one point the n64 was the hottest shit in gaming and is now trumped by something that can fit in your pocket (vita), and we have 1tb micro sd cards coming out soon where's before to get 1tb it was a clunky as fuck external drive that also needed external power

Surely they can find a way to balance it, might not be nintendo cheap but with good marketing and a decent line up people will want in

Also try playing monster hunter, 4hour+ gaming sessions at all times

What on earth would make you believe that?

Good luck waiting another 10 years then.

Attached: 1548057795264.png (512x512, 264K)

the fact that the DS was literally just the GBA hardware with more hardware glued onto it
the fact that the 3DS was just DS hardware with more hardware glued to it
this was all for the sake of backwards compatability, instead of making a better console

would you have been happy if the switch was just 3DS hardware with a little more added on? the switch is already kind of underpowered, imagine how bad it would be if they shoehorned in backwards compatability

I mean at this rate I just won't buy it. Again, only one losing here is nintendo. I'd like to be able to play the games but frankly there's nothing in the library of the 3DS that amazes me, I was waiting for that massive slam of high quality titles in a variety of genres, and it just never came.
switch is far worse off, it's like 90% fucking ports.

Kind of. If you look at nintendo consoles history they all look different. Nintendo tries to be innovative in a way. From the n64 to gamecube to wii to wii u and finally the switch. None of them look and play similiar compared to say, the ps4 and xbone which are just updated consoles with better and better hardware. I don't think that was ever nintendo's goal. That's why I always thought you won't have something like hyperrealistic quality on a nintendo console because that is something they don't care about compared to their competition.

>Also try playing monster hunter, 4hour+ gaming sessions at all times
If i was playing monster hunter I probably wouldn't do it on portable mode desu

I'll expand on that idea:
Switch Pro for $400
Switch Mini for $200, Doesn't include dock and there are no joycons, but the other docks and joycons are compatible with the mini

That's too bad. But hey, you'll never know, right?

>no joycons
Where do the buttons go?

Could they realistically just do an upgraded dock that could handle some graphics processing?

>the DS was literally just the GBA hardware with more hardware glued onto it
>the 3DS was just DS hardware with more hardware glued to it
I know right? Mario Kart Advance Tour, DS, and 7 look the exact same. Let's also not forget how easy it was to emulate one console after the other.

Attached: Clf-5tsVAAEXd0S.jpg (960x600, 60K)

I mean I know, because it takes a google search to find if they have what I want. And they don't so far. I'll lament the loss of octopath since SaGa is my favorite series, but I won't lament the loss of my money for one game.

>Where do the buttons go?
when I said no joycons, there's still a d-pad & the usual 4 buttons

As it detachable Joycons
It’ll have built in ones or clickable 3DS Slider pads

>If i was playing monster hunter I probably wouldn't do it on portable mode desu
Been doing that since 4u and was a life saver when stuck in a hotel room with free wifi for generations ultimate

I's stronger when you talk about substainable performace. IPhone X quickly downclock hard when you aren't doing a benckmark (both to safe battery and because it heats). Switch's large battery and active coolign are quite a boom. Only mistake was being to cheap to have NV make a custom Tegra that repalced the hor garbage A57 cores with a more modern A71 or A72. Would have really helped the switch, as it's main issue is the garbage CPU part.

MH is great for portable play.
3U is fantastic because the Wii U version works with the 3DS version and me and my friends could chill out and play that at my place.

He's not wrong though. The DS has two main processors, an ARM9 for all the main stuff (game logic, rendering, etc...) and an ARM7 coprocessor which does all the misc stuff and GBA BC

Dock mode only console for cheaper.
No need for screen or battery would decrease price.
Next gen tegra or just overclock the current one.

64GB memory instead 32, this one should be easy because its just replace the current NAND, and now that SSDs that come with their own controller are cheap as fuck shouldn't be hard to trow a bigger cheaper one.

The screen will need to be glass instead of plastic, because otherwise it will scratch in the dock.

i have no idea why anyone would want a switch mini. The current switch is the perfect size for my hands and it would be painful to hold it if it was smaller. Id like a little bigger model with smaller bezels

Better screen. Either oled or a much nice LCD panel that doesn't wash out all the color

Docked specs in handheld mode. I'm already doing this on my current switch so anything less than this would be a straight downgrade

A better battery

90% of people would still get the base model without ethernet cord so 90% of players online would lag your games lmfao dead console dead company dead gaems

>Wii U game
>Essentially Wii U game
>Ok
>Ok
>Ok
that's only 3, 4 at most user.

>The screen will need to be glass instead of plastic

>wanting the switch to have a screen that would shatter into a million pieces if you drop it from 5 feet like a phone instead of being just fine after being dropped from 50 feet
The switch screen is plastic for a reason

A bigger screen and a strap for Handheld mode

Yeah, but it looks like shit and I don't drop my things. Also protective cases and tempered glass screen protectors are a thing.

>and I don't drop my things.
Good point, I guess kids can go fuck themselves, Nintendos are for adults only after all.

For real though, glass screens on handhelds are a fucking stupid idea, you'd have a hard fuckin time finding someone that hasn't had to deal with a phone that has a cracked to shit screen before.
I like that I don't have to worry about my switch being fucking unusable if my cat knocks it off my coffee table

>smo still has gc graphics
>pokemon lgp/e is just a mobile port
>smash wiiU ltimate is just a PORT

0/5

Smash Ultimate
Mario Karte Deluxe
MH Generations Ultimate
Daemon x Machina
Splatoon 2

I would have paid more money for a "premium" model aimed at adults who know how to take care of their things.

But really, even as a kid I took care of my things. I hate this idea that everything has to be idiot proof because kids like to use it.

Kids like to use iPhones and iPads too, and those have glass screens.

>imagine having retards kids
KEK faggot

>WIIU PORT
>WIIU PORT
>3DS PORT
>SHOVELWARE
>WIIU PORT

he said switch games

Smartphones have made zoomers completely retarded.
All it takes is one little accident and your $400 console is fucked, durability is fucking important for handhelds.

desu I've seen way more teens and young adults crack their phone screens than kids ever have

Sounds like the main Nintendo fanbase which explains the plastic screen.

>a shatter screen ruins the whole console
looks like somebody use his phone to early and now its a completed retarded

seething

>vanilla switch has broken wireless that cannot be fixed via software updates
>this is partly why all on-line games are laggy trash
>even if they fix it with a revision you'll still have players on old hardware lagging your games
Nin-fucking-tendo lads.

Attached: 1551099172155.png (518x496, 155K)

I wouldn't be too hopeful, I don't think standard USB-C can handle the bandwidth needed to make an eGPU dock worth the expense.

Maybe if the Switch could do Thudnerbolt 3, but it can't.

>Console X: version 2.0
I hate this trend. Apart from the occasional exclusive, there's no longer any point in choosing a console over PC.

even local multiplayer games lag on switch

I don't buy smartphones because they're retarded baby computers for faggots

>2019
>not using a usb c to ethernet gigabyte connection

KEK DUMBASS

Holy shit this thread is a trainwreck
Is this the power of the Switch?

I don't care as much about a hardware Revision.
I want additional Joycon options instead for classic button layouts.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 9.42.13 AM.png (964x535, 600K)

or you are to poorfag since you just cry for a peasently mere 400$ even when the console is 300$ poorfag faggot

the switch has no power it can barely run ps3 games with ps2 graphics
TRY TO KEEP UP

elaborate on the wifi connection. How badly did nintendo fuck up?

Brainlet logic. Might as well not buy a car, because one little accident and your $20,000 car is ruined.

Glass screens are more scratch resistant, and can actually be quite durable (gorilla glass). Plastic screens can still crack or break, they scratch easily, and they look like shit when compared to a proper glass screen.

You absolute fucking retard.
First of all, I'm not a fag, I don't own a switch.
Second, 90% of other players aren't going to buy an adapter, nevermind use it
Other players connections affects your gameplay too, especially since nintendo games don't use dedicated servers.
Delete your post you fucking faggot.

You can overclock with homebrew to get better FPS in handheld

>Might as well not buy a car, because one little accident and your $20,000 car is ruined.
I didn't know my switch came with monthly insurance bills that cover my ass in the event of an accident
And yes, I'd prefer if I didn't have to buy a new switch because my cat decided to knock mine onto the floor or some shit.
Glass screens are fucking garbage for portable devices.

Attached: 1483165446364.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>Name x amount of game
>Lol they're all shit!
Never change.

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING FAGGOT.
FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE A POORFAG FAG THAT CANT AFFORT A SWICH.
SECOND, 10% OF OTHER PLAYERS ARE GOING TO BUY AN ADAPTER AND USE IT
OTHER PLAYER CONNECTIONS DOESNT AFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY SINCE YOU NEED TO BE SKILLED TO COMPENSATE FOR THE LACK OF DEDICATED SERVERS
YA FATASS FATSO WEEB DIPSHIT PUKE

Its bad. If you ping your switch when its using wifi while playing a game, you'll see massive ping spikes because of queueing of packets on the dreadful implementation of the hardware. It gets starved of CPU resources so it just queue packets until it gets some.

You know most retailers offer protection plans for electronics that cover the type of damage you're talking about.

I've broken more plastic screens in my life than I have glass screens. Also why do you leave your shit out for your cat to break? I put my things away when I'm done using them.

its called extended warranty faggot
TRY TO KEEP UP GRAMPS

I've seen this stated so many different ways, yet for some reason yours has me dying laughing

Better, bigger screen with anti-scratch glass.New generation of joycons without the antenna problem. Upgraded parts so that it runs it games in stable framerate in native res.

easy just sue that fucking pussy and made him buy you a new switch

>I've broken more plastic screens in my life than I have glass screens
Lying just makes you look like a faggot user

Attached: 555-come-on-now.jpg (600x375, 38K)

Great post.

You missed your medication? Respond when you have an argument.

I just prefer to not buy garbage devices that break that easily

>1080p docked + 60fps, graphics may be a downgrade comapred to current gen
>fullhd borderless screen portable and games no less than 720p, 30-60 fps stable
>updated chip
>updated joycons
>battery life at least 3 hours on the heaviest games.

nice comeback kiddo

try cleaning the grease of your hands next time you. pick your switch fatass

>Switch already do 1080p 60fps
>Switch already has a hd screen and do 720p 30/60fps
>Switch already have a updated chip
>Switch already have updated joy cons
>Switch battery last at least 3 hours on games

TRY TO KEEP UP

I bet you get a boner over things getting thinner and thinner to the point where you have to buy a bulky ass protective case to stop them from snapping in half in your pocket too

It's the truth, I've had multiple cell phones, a laptop, a GBA and a DS that I've broken screens on from drops or being knocked around in my bag. Those all have plastic screens.

My current phone, tablet and laptop all have gorilla glass screens and I haven't broken any of them yet. But I also have started taking better care of my shit after having a few things break on me.

>1080p in portable for games that sometimes run below 480p
it needs a new tegra or at least more ram(maybe some dedicated gddr5 for graphics?)

honestly dunno why they haven't capitalised on this yet
one of the biggest advantages to the switch is its flexibility,

Well you'll be happy to know that the current switch screen is damn near unbreakable much like the switch itself. Your younger self couldn't possibly have broken it, which is great news for your parents since they don't have to worry about that expensive toy they bought for their kid getting broken

The biggest problem on the Switch right now is terrible CPU performance. More memory and a faster GPU won't do much if the CPU can't keep up.

Considering how many kids I see walking around with iPhones and iPads, I really don't think most parents give a shit about that these days.

I want a console that can run games at 60 fps, not handheld bullshit that they already have a dedicated 3ds for.

Still no counter-arguement
literally btfo.

Switch UMDs soon

Nah thats a meme.

The real reason the switch is popular is because its a portable that plays wii/gc tier games

they didnt even bundle a fucking charger with most 3DS systems, never underestimate the mental acrobatics nintendo is capable of.

>you already have the two joycons from you original switch

Just wait until emulation is up to the task and remote play from your PC with Moonlight.

Unless Nintendo release a Ryzen console that can compete again with xcuck and peestation I'm not spending any money at them.

I want it to fit in my pocket, also better battery life

This, I haven't bought a console in like 3 gens because they're always dogshit compared to my computer.
Until consoles can match my dual 2080ti setup, I'm not giving any of those scam artists a dime for their outdated 2009 laptop tier hardware. At least Nintendo is portable while looking like shit, the other two just look like shit all the time.

They were just too ahead of their time

For one thing the default MTU is 1400 when it should be 1500 (maybe 1400 is the standard in Japan or something???), the captive portal support is godawful because the web browser was half-assed due to not being a regular feature of the console, the 5GHz wifi sometimes just doesn't work

I don't give a shit about portability my only gaming time is at home, 720p/900p look like absolute trash on my 4k tv and I want more than just indie games on my system.

Maybe get a job and move out of the basement lmao

Sounds like a (you) problem, personally I sincerely hope Nintendo doesn't cater to tards like you and ruin the greatest thing about the switch, which is being a single portable system that gets all of their games.

I'm sick of having to buy two platforms from them every gen, especially since they always release games on the wrong fucking platform. So many 3DS games should have been Wii U games and vice versa.
With the switch I never have to worry about that shit and can choose to play games the way I want.

>playing video game at your job
I hope you get fired you fucking degenerate
Kill yourself Ninddler, I'm also sick of buying multiple systems because multiplats are too big for the tiny shitch.

lol seething child

>muh 1080p

I just want it to be strong enough to run 60fps BotW, is that so wrong?

Attached: 1550520247294.png (943x703, 626K)

Yeah I'm pissed at Nintendo and I'm not the only one. Nintendo used to have a great multiplatform support up to GC and could also rival with it's competitors. Now the only way to play Nintendo games without garbage graphics is to play on emulators.

I want Nintendo to stop making consoles and start making games for the PS4 and PS5

Oh I already know this place is crawling with autists

yeah that's because you are one

>gc graphics
noclip.website/

What's the point in upgrading the handheld part of it? There's literally no reason to take it out of the dock unless you're a child.

XD

>XD
go back to plebbit retard

stay seething ;)

I just want Joycons with symmetrical sticks. That's it really.

4K on tv, 1080p in handheld.

But lets be honest that will never happen, Nintendo will be 2 steps behind with the revision, it wont match up to any of the 4k iterations of ps4 or Xbone, and it will still be a good distance below the base ps4 and Xbone.

Im honestly getting tired of Nintendos shitty hardware, the excuse is to make their systems more affordable and yet they come out only $100 cheaper than ps4. They almost need to release two seperate systems at release, like a Regular system and a Lite system.

Cellphone companies are doing it, and its very successful.

>still no official way to play ds/3ds games on the tv
!

Attached: 1480994042613.gif (500x281, 938K)

fuck 4k give me 120fps minimum I couldn't give a damn about graphics if the game doesn't run smoothly. Even then I still won't care about graphics, they completely ruined the industy

Make a smaller more portable version with better battery life and sell it $100 cheaper by turning it into a fully flegded portable system with controls permanently attached and the dock being an optional purchase.