What are your 3 most played games on the Switch...

What are your 3 most played games on the Switch? I only play Smash and Diablo and I need to find something else to sink my time into.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 9K)

I only own 7 games and have owned the switch for like two weeks. top games so far have been octopath, smash, and mario+rabbids. this console has a pretty disappointing line up. there is literally a single jrpg that isn't just a port of an old game on the eshop

dont have it for a long time yet, but its smash, odyssey and rain world

smash
breath of the wild
kart

not like there is a lot of choices.

Attached: 1551125900631.jpg (592x515, 50K)

Your mom

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
BotW
Smash

BotW, MHGU, and hollow knight
botw and mhgu are way ahead of all the others, botw at 200+ hours and last time I checked GU it was at 400 or so hours

>3 most played games on the shitch
Easy:
1. Inferior Wii U port.
2. Indieshit.
3. Overpriced game from PS 360 era.

Smash, Kirby, Odyssey

Xenoblade 2, BotW and Fast RMX

Even though BotW gets a lot of criticism and hate here (which I'm not saying is totally undeserved mind you), it's still a really fun time, especially on your first (preferably blind) playthrough. Definitely great as a time sink.

1 - Darkest Dungeon - Ancestral Edition
2 - Tesla Versus Lovecraft
3 - Super Mario Party

Puyo Puyo Tetris is my most played game by a wide margin at 105 hours, though I haven't really gotten back into it in a while. Others mostly hover around the 10-20 hour mark: Smash, Piczle Lines, Wonder Boy, SMO, Tetris 99.

Hyrule Warriors 150 hours
Xenoblade chronicles 120 hours
Botw 100 hours
The rest of the games are sub 20 hours tho. At the beginning of this year though I decided I want to try the most ludicrous thing I can imagine cause I lost my job and wanted a game I could 100% that would take the longest to do. I chose Hyrule Warriors, and I don't know if I'll be able too. I'm not even halfway through completing it yet.

Smash, botw and megaman 11 because those are the only games i have. Im buying tropical dong next month

>wanted a game I could 100% that would take the longest to do
I'd pick N++ for that.

>Darkest Dungeon
user, would you be so kind and say a word or two about that game. I've seen few reviews and comments from other anons (on this site), but I never actually saw some comparison with other games of this genre. Are dungeons randomly generated and how's the difficulty?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Fire Emblem Warriors
BotW

xenoblade 2 195 hours
disgaea 5 85 hours
smash 80 hours
botw 75 hours
mario odyssey 50 hours
(didn't play octopath yet and still playing kart and smash with friends)

The dungeons are randomized like with The Binding Of Isaac. The difficulty is adjustable. You can make it as MASOCHISTIC or as casual as you want with all the settings in the game. I like it a lot since I like horror & RPG's. Some characters are great & others are kind of trash though.

Puyo Puyo Tetris
Xenoblade 2
Smash

Rocket League
Smash
BotW

Fell out of love with the Switch recently...no idea how it's managing to maintain decent sales

fifa 19
kart
odyssey

Smash
Port from 2010 #76
Wii U Port #859

Other than Smash, I've been really enjoying Wargroove.

Smash
Dragon Quest Builders
BotW

BotW
Octopath
Just Dance 2019 no h8

I guess as a similar question to op, I'm trying to decide which game to get next. Either wargroove or hollow knight. Or is there any other good cheapish games on switch worth considering? I'm the jobless user above, so length of content is foremost consideration, but good gameplay can trump that if it's worth replaying.

Smash
Puyo tetris
DaS

Xb2
Zelda
Mario

Smash
BotW
Rocket League

Smash
Hollow Knight
TWEWY final remix

BotW
Disgaea 5
Xenoblade 2

I regret sinking that much time into one of them though

Dark Souls
Octopath
Splatoon

This but changa smash for splatoon because it's been out longer

thx

Stardew valley. 105 hours. no regrets.

MHGU
Puyo Puyo Esports
Taiko no Tatsujin

smash
botw
odyssey

Smash, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Rayman Legends

1-Smash
2-Mario Kart 8
3-Dragon: Marked for Death

Attached: Warrior_DFMD-1-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 112K)

Smash - 325h
Kart 8 Deluxe - 290h
Star Allies - 200h