What headphones (not faggot headsets with mics) does Yea Forums use?

What headphones (not faggot headsets with mics) does Yea Forums use?
Usb shitters need not post

Attached: images(88).jpg (473x648, 21K)

At M50X baby.

Attached: 710Zn2k1hLL._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 36K)

the only reason I use a headset is to talk to people
otherwise I use bluetooth earbuds, specifically a pair of Jabra elites with a little rubber wing thingy, none of that ear suction bullshit
mostly just speakers though

>Sennfaggot
Can't wait for it to break and you be given the biggest middle-finger on the planet.

This

AKG Y50's

I was going through a streaming phase (just playing with mates not myself) and memed myself into getting a 50usd blue snowball
It's 8 years old and been dropped bashed around and still works perfectly.
My initial ones back in 201 had that issue where they cracked round the logo on the inside and I had them rma
Definitely buying the hd559 when these die (if ever)

They're nice enough but they don't breathe well and get hard to wear after a few hours (which just gives me a good reason to take a break every now and again)

Attached: untitled.jpg (534x750, 46K)

ath-m40x

hd600, best I owned for gaming, they are balanced well and the only headphones that do up and down positioning well

These.
Picked them up two weeks ago.
They're pretty nice.

Is it still the baseline standard for good cans?

Question for u mid - high end fags what amps/dac/connection are you using to drive yours?
Im using some shitty budget Sony 5.1 from 10 years ago via toslink/Hdmi in stereo mode it's only 100w but fucking loud and positioning is fantastic

I had these. they were so uncomfortable, you couldn't wear them outside because they're brightly coloured with the AKG logo, and because all of the outdoor sound leaks through. the foam & leather pads wore off insanely quickly and disintegrated in around 6 months
they were ok while they lasted but there's no way I can recommend them.

Lol the fuck my hd558s lasted 8+ years before the pads went and their like wearing earmuffs

I have that exact same one but I prefer my M-Audio AV32 speakers, headphones are a meme and even relatively small speakers can beat them, add a subwoofer and you have a cinema experience.

Check out the M40X. It sounds similarly good for 2/3rds of the price. Some people even prefer its more neutral sound signature.

I do have speakers though some ancient rotting knock off speakers from the 70s with huge 16" woofers and 3 way

I haven't had those issues myself, I also have black ones so they're a little more discreet, agreed that they can become a little uncomfortable after a while though

HyperX Cloud Alpha

Pleb and proud.

That's ignoring OP's stipulation of no headsets. I'm using a pair right now and have had them for three weeks and the foam is still ear ache inducing.

>open back
Why?

Hey I have that one. It's great. Sometimes it makes me turn around because I mistake the sound as someone entering the room.

Audiophile soundsnubs shit on it on /g/ Yea Forums and elsewhere alot but I like them.
Freaks me out when that happens and they are the lightest most comfy cans ever

>neutral sound
Is that the fancy word for 'boring'?

just go to some headphone forum if you want to be told what to buy, faggot

Custom pads
Modded jack
Custom band.
Purchased in 2013 and plan on making it last many years more.

Perfect fit from now until forever.

Attached: CdK33XS.png (966x966, 989K)

More sound stage for battle royale games.

highly recommend

Attached: beyerdynamic-dt-990-pro-9601006.jpg (1920x1920, 429K)

Not boomy garbage that drowns out everything.

So you can hear yourself when you talk on a mic.

There is only “neutral” and “inaccurate.”

ad-700

It's like wallhacks for your ears

A pair of MDR-V6s that I've had for like 10 years. Only thing I've changed is the earpads, I have Brainwavz pleather ones now. Damn things are fucking invincible.

Hey at least you only spent $50. I spent like $250 on an audio interface, webcam, mic boom, mic mount etc. Triple that if you include the mic itself and my LED panels, but at least I use those for other shit and didn't buy them specifically for streaming. I almost never stream after all that either, it's a pain in the ass and feels so pointless when nobody's gonna watch me anyway.

neutral or flat sound is audio with unaltered frequencies, making it more natural sounding or "flat"

neutral isnt always good and its mostly up to preference

I literally have those ones in the OP and they have lasted me years and still going strong, best headset I have ever bought. Sounds like you are a jelly poorfag.