This fat joke was removed from the American English version of Dragilia Lost. UK...

This fat joke was removed from the American English version of Dragilia Lost. UK, Canada and Australia got the game today for the first time. And the fat joke is there for everyone but USA and Canada now.

Seriously, all the people in the US who complained about a harmless fat joke and ruined it for all of us.

Attached: g432534534.jpg (521x542, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prAcXSTiDT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NOOO WE CANT MOCK FAT WOMEN
incels are sad people

Australia is almost as fat as America, why can they handle the joke but America can't?

Because we're technologically disabled and anyone who might be offended doesn't know how to use a computer.

Were people offended by this joke ?

reminder that Yoko Taro's gacha will come censored this April

Attached: 669dbf7d.jpg (478x353, 50K)

Wow if the UK is allowing this but America is in America has become the land of pussy faggot.

>April
source?

Meh. Everyone should be mocked.

>You breathe oxygen.
You deserve to be mocked.

Reminder that was for the promotional app photos. It didn't reflect the in-game art.

incels mock fat women all the time, this is one reason they don't get any.

>the fat joke is there
It's still the same heavily edited English text that removes all mentions of fat, right? Just the image that got left? Looks like they forgot to set it to recognise those languaes as using the other image.

I’m still mad about Donut Drake

What in the actual fuck? Why even release this in the west them? If it's to the point you have to censor a little cleavage that much, don't bother.

Aussies are used to bantz.

>it doesn't coun't because it doesn't count, obey or else
how fucking enslaved can you be holy shit

no shit sherlock that's exactly what the guy was implying with his meme arrows.

>cutting off women's breasts and unintentionally appealing to lolifags
I can tolerate most "censorship" but this is where I draw the goddamn line.
FUCK SJWS AND FUCK LOLIFAGS
BIG TITTY GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 1512222497335.png (560x369, 249K)

The game was brand new when this came out and a lot of snowflakes were offended and wrote into them saying you shouldn’t make fat jokes.

More SinoAlice censorship

Attached: 2017-06-06_14h34_16.png (311x273, 184K)

>Laugh at chinks for censoring spoopy scary skeletons
>Throw a triggered fit when nips don't censor exposed skin for them
Americans, everyone

Attached: 1551152251153m.jpg (1024x974, 109K)

Realize women mock fat chicks too. To an even larger and harsher extent.

why is everyone so retarded in this thread? the guy you are replying to wasn't talking about OP he's clearly talking about the boobie reduction.

Because every individual mutt thinks he/she is a special snowflake.

based Kangaroos saving us from hurt Burger feefees

Attached: 1549518765750.png (209x220, 67K)

Fat fuck here. I don't understand how people can get this offended over such trivial shit. They mock you, you mock them back, everyone laughs and have a good time. Why are Americans this sensitive over anything?

>he says while mocking people who can't have sex
The sad part about your bait is that I know people actually are that hypocritical.

How retarded can you be to take a promotional photo from THE LAUNCH OF THE JAPANESE VERSION and assume it's proof for censorship in the west. That picture is wholly misleading and has been floating around for literal years.

you mean something like this

Attached: DBoq_lMW0AETaGa.jpg (640x831, 212K)

>muh incel boogeyman
Holes everyone, because everything in this world revolves around getting your peepee into a stinkey hole.

Except when it comes to their Jew overlords.
They literally give them their foreskins for free.

>being this mad
flat is justice

Kill yourself lolishitter, your kind is almost as bad as furries

>We need to censor the very existence of breasts
If they covered the top up I'd just see it as the usual censorship, but this is seriously sad. There's probably at least one woman out there feeling slightly disgruntled at this if it's "boobs bad'
Also what game? The words "Yoko Taro" have made me slightly interested, at least to see if they're going to keep the censorship this way.

You're proving my point. The in-game models aren't affected. Promotional pictures on app stores were all like this by request. Quit being a drone that sees outrage in everything. Is it unneeded and mysteriously done? Yes. Is it reflective of reality? No. It fucking isn't.

sinoalice, sequel to drakengard 3

Attached: 1522382622241.png (1080x2160, 2.92M)

>Nexon
aaaand there goes my interest

>Hoooo! Another day, another big helping of flower
Did she mean to say nectar there at the end, or does she literally eat the flowers?

Bantz is the normal form of communication in Australia.

flat is best!

At least its not NetMarble. They were able to kill FGO in Korea.

Attached: hnu6cj2aeo621.jpg (1563x823, 350K)

Americans BTFO

Context for that screenshot?

final chapter of FGO featured a ton of raid bosses, each server had something like 2 weeks to kill them all. Korea was the only server that couldn't kill them and so the dev team had to just hit the nuke button and act like they killed them all

>fat cow got turned to justice
based

imagine being fat and call it chubby lmao at fat people

FGO's final arc of the main story was a server-wide event where everyone had to team up and kill bosses before the world was destroyed on New Years. The bosses drop really good shit and were worth farming so every server easily beat that deadline except Korea who had the team step in to autocomplete it because I doubt they even programmed a failstate for the event.

basically, its the end of the year event. Final push of the end of the story. Every player in the server will have to kill 2 Million of 7 Demon Pillars each. In US server, US already killed 4 Demon Pillars by December 25, In Korea it was only 1. It was because a lot of people quit FGO because NetMarble rigged the gacha rates during Merlin rate up to almost impossible .001%

youtube.com/watch?v=prAcXSTiDT8

>final chapter is an event
so is it not accessible for newer players or something

It is, but instead of having the farmable bosses you just have one. It was pretty hype when it was going on though.

>.001% rate
I almost felt bad for them, but then I remembered that this is exactly what those mind numbing grind and p2w obsessed gook faggots deserve.

yeah it does sound pretty cool ngl

I thought that shit was illegal.

Why is America unable to see fat jokes?

It is still available for new players, but you can only fight the 7 demon pillars once.
But for players that reached the final chapter that time, it was an event when that chapter released. Basically players can kill those demon pillars over and over again until its death count reached 2 million. and these demon pillars have pretty good item drops to strengthen your servants. So everyone is hyped and excited to do these events.

So, everyone, except Korea, is pretty excited to do this event because most of the player quit when NetMarble rigged the gacha rates making it impossible to get Merlin without spending around 10000 USD equivalent in Korean Won

Attached: 1548701050599.gif (294x313, 100K)

>putting ugly disgusting fat girls in my cute chink phone games
how about you fuck off with your fake outrage, ok?

I hope enough Americans complain and they censor it in the other countries

NetMarble has a history of doing this to their MMOs. And their excuse was they were just following the gacha rate in Japan. and when people weren't biting it, they told that they were following orders from Japan to lower the gacha rate.

How are there still players left there. What the fuck?

Is there a comparison somewhere?

>rigging pull rates

UH OH looks like someone is getting sued!

This

>almost

They don't make autistic suits.

I don't think anyone's made a full text comparison.
I remember one of the lines was a character telling Naam (Notte's Japanese name) she'll need to change her name to Ham.

kek

it depends. NetMarble was fined for gacha with Destiny's Child, but it was because they didn't properly disclosed the specific breakdown of the gacha.

But with the FGO, they can just say that, "uh, maybe you are just extremely unlucky" so, I guess they can slip away with this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

DOA mobile gacha got censored too

Attached: f_img05.jpg (990x567, 184K)

What is up with this retarded release cycle? It's almost like Nintendo doesn't want Europeans to play their game

Not in corrupt Korea.

what are you even trying to say you ESL faggot?

They already fined NetMarble for Destiny's Child. But what they did with FGO is kinda legal

They know their audience.

Attached: when in the US.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)