When did you realise they were complete posers and frauds?

When did you realise they were complete posers and frauds?

Attached: super_best_friends_play_by_2snacks-d84y5tz.jpg (1920x1080, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=StrongTacitTofuKeepo
clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=ImpartialEndearingOrangeYouDontSay
youtube.com/watch?v=MSJ6TDs1nkE
pastebin.com/Nj3DhTdm
youtube.com/watch?v=691RrF9pnaU&list=PL57hJfweW_2uqAdRACg-s5Siq_SBEwi2L
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-SpjInztQ&list=PL57hJfweW_2t7KX-BKMwVbXfPWPBGy3ut
youtube.com/watch?v=65LZRUTCmaY&list=PL57hJfweW_2sJmsvwvdLp7Wd6HkkGA2Va
youtube.com/watch?v=ngvvT5NnhqY&list=PL57hJfweW_2tvW7fhIfcGNtopP-8-TIBz
youtube.com/watch?v=YacYbUC_FmQ&list=PL57hJfweW_2sOt01sX9TtQRkzv5RS231f
youtube.com/watch?v=GA_VUoePgrc&list=PL57hJfweW_2ulXc25A-LxxHXMPqLOwrsf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mentioning Catherine last week brought all of their tranny fans out of the woodwork. Disgusting.

Attached: 1540926425246.jpg (480x360, 20K)

The moment I heard Matt's voice. Like holy shit how did they even get popular with that autistic manbaby screeching?

I'm sick of watching several hour long streams from Pat and I never cared what Woolie did. The other two are complete faggots so I guess that does it for my interest.

Attached: 1545071735888.jpg (480x536, 47K)

They weren't though. That's why they died.

like in 2012 or whenever they did RE2 and Pat died despite being an "expert". I had trouble dying in that game when I was 10 and playing like total garbage.
But that would've been fine if the podcast hadn't made it so painfully obvious they were all also typical leaf cucks, along with supporting shit like Mighty No. 9 and the fucking Ouya.

When Matt started his tumblr, what a massive cuck he is.

Woolie VS. And his new podcasts are pretty okay tho, Reggie is bland but knows tons of trivia.

Who the fuck is this

>along with supporting shit like Mighty No. 9

That didn't last though, and was one of the reasons Liam left.

Their interests and opinions were always shallow beyond belief, and it was obvious as early as their Homecoming LP
Every fucking time they tried to have a substantial conversation or to make an insightful comment about ANYTHING, from mecha anime to redwood forests, they got something wrong
They're just noisy retards and I don't know why anybody ever liked them

Attached: 1526426158392.jpg (1080x900, 204K)

>supporting shit like Mighty No. 9
That was Liam.
>and the fucking Ouya.
I am certain that one was the joke.

Go watch the video clip from the podcast where pat is legitimately remorseful for having supported that shit and having told people to do the same, while the others are just like "meh whatever"
and then whenever it's come up since then it's been a joke, like the most podcast where pat brings it up and laughs and woolie seems to have trouble remembering how bad it all actually was. And you're forgetting they all also defended that dina roastie in one form or another when the hype cycle was in full swing, with liam doing it the most.
Liam left because of tension with Pat, this is as confirmed as it could possibly ever be without one of them just saying it outright.

Why DID Liam leave? My interest in this YT channel came and went a few times over it's life, but so many changes and events took place over the years I almost wish I could read a history of what happened and why.

>Woolie VS JSR is just the two of them chilling and talking about cool music stuff
Really chill stuff, the Tetris video was fun too

This.

Just recently it's become apparent that despite all Woolie's shilling of Titanfall he's still dogshit at the game. Like, I get not being good at shooters. But if he played it as much as he shilled it he'd be at least average by now.

Well Yea Forums, are you a real fan?

Attached: Untitled.png (588x538, 59K)

>That was Liam.
it was literally all four of them, pat literally mentioned in the last episode of the podcast how it was essentially the first thing they ever talked about on the friendcast and how they said shit like anyone who doesn't support the kickstarter is everything wrong with modern videogames
>that one was a joke
yes, the ouya was a joke
liam unironically supporting it and none of the others ever challenging it was not, however

Liam was unironically excited for the Ouya

>Pat Stares At
He's streaming himself watching LPs now?

Woolie and Pat on REmake 2 is pretty comfy

their fans are pedophiles, trannies and furries. fucking yikes even Yea Forums is more normal than this shit and we have people who like eating feces.

>5 episodes in
>Just barely at the point where Mr. X shows up

It's glacial and hard to watch

he's not good at any games except fighting and character action, both of which he is only slightly above average at
with anything else it's as if his IQ lowered by 50 points and he becomes incapable of even child-level logic

That's Liam again.
>pat literally mentioned in the last episode of the podcast
In another one soon after he regretted hyping it up and was going far as to consider repaying people he shilled the game hard to for wasting their money while Liam was still going on about how dumb that was while supporting it.

When Matt abandoned his retard persona and Woolie gave no shits curbstomping his friends in fighting games

Because it emulated the feeling of having quirky weeb friends and having dumb fun ;_;

That aside, their chemistry was really good, and you could feel the excitement coming from them was mostly legitimate, and they let their own selves shine. I can honestly cite at least a couple of consistent traits for each best friend, they had a natural charisma about them. Of course sometimes they can be just as infuriating when they're wrong and don't second guess themselves or if they throw a really crap opinion towards you, but unless you're a baby fag you'll manage.

>while Liam was still going on about
and matt and woolie
you can go fucking listen to it

it was before woolie had gotten comfortable enough as a full-time member of the channel to go against matt's opinions and matt of course would always support liam no matter how stupid the shit he said was

Matt's persona was that of a fun retard. He only dropped the fun bit to commit more fully to being a retard.

Listening to Pat list his various real and made up neuroses on the podcast is getting on my nerves.
Half the podcast is about how he can't eat vinegar or some other bullshit.
God damn

Attached: 1442872150119.jpg (710x539, 43K)

matt and liam were the worst

you would've said they had "natural charisma" and "legitimate excitement" about shit the day before they stopped dead in the middle of two LPs to cancel the channel because Matt and Pat hadn't actually been friends for years
you're just a blind fan

When the american larpers were outed as canadians

Matt and Pat's personas were horseshit, I legitimately think that's the worst hour in their career, and only got better with time. Funny how most people seem to go the opposite way.

About five years ago. Still liked them, though, and still keep up with Woolie and Pat.

>if they throw a really crap opinion towards you, but unless you're a baby fag you'll manage.
t. cuckold defensive fanboy

that whole Jojo All Star Battle shitshow

I mean the mode to unlock costumes was a load of horse shit (though by the time the US version came out it'd been patched into being tolerable) but they made it out to be the worst thing ever or something.

Woolie has nevet played an RE game in his life so it's understandable that he is going slow.

them going so hard on jojo shit in the first place is half the reason the fanbase became so intolerable

Around when I realized their opinions are uninformed and only barely more thought out than the average person. They do that basic bitch thing where they try to stay “hip” by always playing and praising the big stuff everyone else is despite touching them once and only referring to them again on the context of memes.

They’re better than most i guess, but at the end of the day they still produce lazy ass content that they themselves admit to not understanding or enjoying.

Pat's wrong again must be CRAZY TALK XD

No he calls his stream that as a holdover from that one off Pat stares at Mercenary Kings.

They’re going in so hard on a subject somewhat niche only to get fans who actually love that shit blow their asses out with how much of it just posering is great. I don’t doubt they did care about those niche things as kids but as adults all they die is desperately try to stay hip.

I was pretty glad to hear that DMC V will be done in the old LP format.

no, it's understandable to be cautious
but woolie going "slow" involves constantly forgetting shit like the controls and the layout of rooms he was in 10 seconds ago or what items he just specifically took out of the item box
or that fucking time he was going to waste his last five pistol rounds on the completely harmless zombie at the press room window until Pat stopped him
he's just an idiot, and if you didn't get this from seeing him playing souls games, you never will

>no sound
>just Pat and existential dread
That shit was the best. SBFP went to the shit when they stopped doing RL skits.

I feel like there was a point where you could tell how surface-level fans they were about a lot of stuff and there's nothing more infuriating than some relatively popular e-celeb acting like an ambassador of a series or genre despite barely knowing anything about it and giving normalfags that watch them a false perception of what they're discussing.

Another thing I remember really pissing me off is when I discovered OSW Review and noticed Matt was stealing jokes from them a lot in their most recent videos (and by most recent I mean like 2013, but still.) He'd already been stealing jokes from simpsons 24/7 but I wasn't as upset by that because at least everyone knew he was doing it. OSW was just niche enough at the time that he was getting away with it and didn't even give them a shout-out until a month-ish later.

Neither had my friend but he got to Mr. X in the jail cell scene in 55 minutes

Well he did soft lock MGS4 by knocking out a plot critical npc so I shouldn’t be too surprised by this.

How can woolie remember a bunch of fighting game bullshit but not the layout of a room? Is it because 3d is hard for him to comprehend?

that was matt's entire schtick
>dude remember this random PS2 game I don't actually know anything about lmao
and now he's doing a new "what happened" like every three days and still clearly reciting factoids from his poorly-written rough draft of information he copied from a wiki somewhere, without ever doing second takes whenever his retard mushmouth butchers an entire sentence

That retard Billy fucked up the editing for the fifth time this week?
They're including a half-dozen failed boss runs in one video?
They scheduled their uploads out of order?
This must be the work of an enemy stand :P

They kinda had to though because of the colonial marines skit almost getting them arrested or something like that.

>he forgot snailborne
Remember woolie literally never learned his right from his left and still has to physically look at his hands and think to get it right.

That's one of the best parts of the podcast you fucking nigger. It's at least better than listening to them both jerk off apex for an hour and a half.

Not knowing left from right is a secret he should’ve taken to his grave.

Post yfw David Cage won

Attached: 1549154078144.gif (300x283, 1.26M)

because the secret to woolie being good at fighting games is just that he's just decent, and typically better than the others
but he was occasionally outclassed by pat and/or matt in a few fisticuffs, and his big daigo moment was him playing the most annoying, chaotic character in SF4 and using the most annoying, eyesore of an alt costume (that has since been banned)

That was the first time people realized he was the only one of the four that could actually hold it solo
The tendency he has for accidental humor is what kept him afloat this long
clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=StrongTacitTofuKeepo
clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=ImpartialEndearingOrangeYouDontSay

It doesn't mean they have to stop. Wallmart game was great, con stuff was fun, Woolie being baited into Mahvel was hilarious. Watching Fighterpedia HD made me realize what was fun about them and what they lost on the way here. I guess they just got older. Nothing more.

Matt's shtick is/was
>Remember that game I never actually ever played myself but I watched AVGN review it so I'm going to pretend I actually know a thing about it

>he doesn't enjoy an hour of rambling about whatever at the start of the podcast
Why even listen to it then

>Matt and Pat hadn't actually been friends for years

What is a friend though? And no, I'm not that far in the spectrum that I cannot see when a person doesn't really mean what he says. Matt kept doing MGS quotes because that's what he likes doing, Pat kept having fun with videogames because he loves them, Woolie kept being the black hype fightan weeb because of how much he loves being a weeb, and Liam kept being the unremarkable member because he loved being unremarkable and shit. They didn't even have to try and put a show, that would have only required more effort, as much as I'm concerned they were as genuine as they needed to be. If you want to say that friendship is an invisibile struggle that is only illusory in its multi-faceted enjoyment and that truth kinship doesn't exist then fucking whatever.

It is funny how everything began to unravel for Best Friends right in the middle of Omikron. Liam left, Matt went on vacation and never really came back. That was the beginning of the end.

Attached: 1545007170361.png (1440x1902, 1.14M)

>How could we not cover it
>We don't have enough information
>It could be a long time before we hear a response
>What I hope happens is ...
The whole topic was a waste of everyone's time.

Shit that's not a bad price

yeah its comfy but it aint the same as a proper Pat and Woolie LP
Somehow Woolie regresses a fuck load when he's streaming a game (not to say that he's good otherwise) and his overthinking idiocy is really annoying this time around

They are just not fun solo. Their solo streams get 1,5k viewers at most while a stream with woolie and pat gets 3k-4k easily.

Matt used the "remember that" shtick in far more instances than when describing games. I personally found it charming, especially when it was at the expense of some show/comic (the stuff he's actually interested in) or someone else.

They had sincere disdain for eachother you autist. They actively disliked interacting with and being around eachother.

>Anyone on twitch or YouTube out to make money is an asshole
-Demolition_D

>I don’t understand or enjoy let’s plays at all. They pay my rent though!
-Pat

>Matt kept doing MGS quotes because that's what he likes doing
he barely ever did that to begin and pat clearly knew/remembered more about the series whenever it came up, despite it not being something he'd constantly go on about
>Pat kept having fun with videogames because he loves them
despite always getting shit wrong when he'd talk about the games and franchises he actually cared about enough to mention
>Woolie kept being the black hype fightan weeb because of how much he loves being a weeb
except he wasn't great at fighting games half and the time and essentially had to be forced into giving western shit a chance, not to mention his various attempts at liking non entry-level anime ended with him coming back on the podcast the next week to complain about elitism
>and Liam kept being the unremarkable member because he loved being unremarkable and shit
is that why he was always a total tryhard making edgy jokes and being a contrarian whenever possible?
it's not rocket science, and you don't need to backpedal
you post on their subreddit, don't you?

I'm so unhappy woolie isn't doing w101 with pat. They were shitting themselves with excitement for like 2 months when it first came out and now after dmc5 it'll be pat's solo streams and woolie with some literal who forever.

>HOW DARE THEY MOCK TRANNIES
>HOW DARE THEY IMPLY A TRANNY WOULD BE HAPPIER BEING NORMAL
>IT'S 2019 TRANSPHOBIA IS LIKE...SO PROBLEMATIC

Why does no Canadian male possess testicles?

Did the channels description page always say "Pat! The ginger man baby who tagged along for the ride and who plays boring RPGs for too long over at twitch.tv/angriestpat" after the split or am I losing it?

Why?

It was worth it just to see how Woolie was still salty about that Persona discussion they had and EVERYONE pointing out that he and Pat were completely wrong. But yeah that Catherine discussion was really bad.

Woolie is constantly worried that if he fucks up he would be wasting everyone's time

>that video where they played the first half of TW101
>then Matt and Liam did the second half
So fucking close

Attached: 1542478999281.jpg (720x480, 33K)

When they started using woolie in more of their episodes. Niggers always ruin everything, no mater the context.

I was worried they were just gonna jerk off the blatant resetera misinformation posts the entire time because woolie doesn't have the balls to question progressives anymore,
but I'm glad Pat at the very least mentioned that the whole controversy is probably over nothing in the first place.

Link?

I personally found it charming
maybe because you're a retard like him
75% of the time he'd go out of his way to mention some fucking movie or show he watched, he'd have trouble remember what it was fucking called, and the extent of his knowledge on anything from comics to muh 90s cartoons often didn't extend past the fucking themesong or what you'd see in a top 10 craziest punisher kills compilation article on some gay website

That was retarded.
Like, the reason trans goes trans is because they are unhappy with their body, how a time travel to fix them (as in make them realize that they are fine as they are without mutilating their body BEFORE they even think about transitioning) is "disgusting" is beyond me. At least Pat was somewhat reasonable, Woolie went full on "yikes".

I bet they can't even look at naoto and kanji without getting pissed off

I doubt your friend was also streaming it with an audience judging their every move.

>look at how jaded and bitter I am, just like the real life I hate so much

>I doubt your friend was also streaming it with an audience judging their every move.
That's such a shit excuse.

What kind of pussy cares what a bunch of strangers think of his skill level?

It's retarded because the trans person doesn't even get "fixed", the scene literally just happens before they transition. The character implicitly declares their intent to transition in the god damned scene.

Attached: Dy1QLrdV4AAZ_o8.jpg (874x874, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MSJ6TDs1nkE

For once the YouTube comments give me hope. I've been having this argument since Golden came out and seeing these two perpetuate this false horse shit makes me severely mad.

don't you see?
it's hilarious because he ends up wasting MORE time worrying about wasting time!
clap, bro, clap!
clap at the bad gameplay, it never gets annoying, not even after 7 years!

This is why sex, religion and politics are supposed to be the 3 topics you never discuss among friends/family. It was just a bad decision on their part to even approach the topic.

Back when I realized they all just repeated shit other people say all the time. Even Pat would just regurgitate things people from Giant Bomb or NeoGAF said. They're all guilty of doing that shit. They are all basically the spark notes version of "The Internets Opinions on Videogames" and their fans are just drones watching other drones.

Attached: 1463200836043.png (399x333, 238K)

>i will try to play well enough to continue to be entertaining to my audience
Not everybody is willing to be DSP and blatantly suck ass on camera for the entire video

>e celebs
>e celebs that are dumb as bricks and follow the trends that are killing vidya
when the fuck did Yea Forums become /lgbt/

Where did they talk about catherine

woolie staring at the map for quite literally 10 minutes to figure out how to get back to the parking garage was pretty painful

Remember that time when you were bitching about some manchild's knowledge in regards to irrelevant shit that I don't really care about since I'm not a part of his ego?

I still remember getting into an argument with a guy I knew over this dumb shit back in the day. Guy doesn't even like weeb shit (except EDF for some reason) he just saw an extra credits video and decided he was an expert on the subject. I'm entirely convinced everyone that argues this stuff either didn't play the game, paid so little attention to the game they didn't understand the basic concepts the story was going for, or is being willfully ignorant to push an agenda.

And yet here you are judging him on his skill level.

I'm just saying it's performance anxiety, moreso that Woolie does not play survival horror, let alone Resident Evil.

>consuming any vidya content other than news, reviews and lonely basementdwellers' 4 hour analyses
faggots, the lot of you
why the fuck people follow G4 wannabes is beyond me

>channel ends without warning in the middle of multiple series
>woolie literally says "matt and pat aren't friends anymore, and haven't been for a while"
>none of them are even in the same room for their farewell video
>woolie does most of the talking despite not being a founding member
you're, we're all just jaded, and it's totally baseless

I don't know what you're trying to say dude, I think you might be retarded, but the reason the channel fell apart was that Matt literally couldn't stand being around Pat anymore due to how much they just don't like each other.
Liam is a whiny contrarin crybaby and Pat called him out on it.
Matt is a vapid jealous manchild who nobody really enjoys despite him owning the channel, while Pat has a personality people actually like for one reason or another.
It's easy to understand how they got to this point.

When they go apeshit schizophrenic on the subject of transsexuals and insist Naoto's story about her male workplace means she wants sexual reassignment surgery and its erasing trans people to disagree.
Furthermore Pat is loaded with ooooooold fuckin half wit opinions and 'facts' that were wrong when they were shared on gamefaqs fifteen years ago. Dont have any examples at the moment

I follow because it gives me something to listen to or watch at the gym

you went ahead and defended him as if you consider him a real life friend and any attack on him is an attack on you
so I'd say that you probably do care and your ego is in some way attached to him

the whole inner struggle about him believing he needed the knife more than the ammo was fucking stupid

You realize that they do twitch streams right? There is like 10 hours of footage where he is currently in the sewers.

Yeah it doesnt make sense. Wpupdnt ot be better if someone didnt have gender dysphoria? In the same way that somone who wants a nose job would have just preferred to be born with the nose they are getting through surgery. But the fact is trans pride is a movememt and people literally encourage transexualism as a means of forcing and enforcing 'diversity'

Remember when Pat admitted to always brute forcing the sphynx riddle part of DMC, even though it's the oldest and most well known riddle in human history and the sign outside even gives you the answer and Woolie also gave him the answer?
Remember how a few parts later Pat then had the gall to insult the intelligence of someone else?

Attached: ym0h3mz.jpg (350x394, 40K)

>The thought that Naoto is trans
>When she literally denounces it
It's the effect of someone that hasn't played the game in years recalling shit that's since been passed around the internet and forgetting the actual details of it, and only knowing it due to osmosis. It's the exact same with people calling Kanji gay.
>B-But Naoto's shadow wanted to become a boy
>B-But Kanji's shadow was super flamboyant and gay
I swear, people genuinely need to shut the fuck up about shit they literally do not understand from the game. The game flat out tells you that that's not how shit works.

Attached: 1524765172108.png (804x1384, 1.94M)

I'll be honest I think Eric transitioned cause he was into Vincent. Since Vincent ended up head over heels for catherine, he gave up. Erica has short hair like katherine did in high school.
Also erica blushes around Vincent when he stands up to boss.

not him but that's even slower when you consider woolie chose to wait a full week between the two play sessions and then resorted to "I haven't played in a week and it's my first time!" any time he made a mistake, which happened approximately 4 million times

His inability to grasp that riddle is really incredible.

Bump

based antifa-normie e-celebs. What next? R*ddit genera- oh wait...

Attached: 1526955203174.jpg (372x421, 40K)

I never did because I never watched them to begin with.

Attached: 1550649587709.gif (500x462, 69K)

>channel ends without warning in the middle of multiple series
That's what happens when you don't have new material to upload.

>"and haven't been for a while"
Yes, I too can pull quotes out of my ass.

>none of them are even in the same room for their farewell video
Why would they if the bomb suddenly dropped and they can't even stand each other right now?

>woolie does most of the talking despite not being a founding member
Who even gives a shit about fucking FOUNDING MEMBERS?

>Matt literally couldn't stand being around Pat anymore due to how much they just don't like each other.

Yes, and this started in whatever year it is more convenient for you to say, right?

Mental health he said but then much later he felt the need to tweet it was literally Pat's fault. Liam simply had a problem od he couldn't convince Pat of something. Pat's a fucking toad of a man but Liam really did cause a lot of his own problems by absolutely DEMANDING Pat change the way he thinks on any disagreement

I only wanted the podcast and Fisticuffs/Scrublords, so I'm kind of okay. The new podcast is just as fine as the old, but Get Into Fighting Games isn't quite as good of a replacement for fisticuffs yet, at least. At least this time all the fuckers know how to play fighting games and also put some effort to it, though.

Attached: 1501127922808.jpg (323x181, 21K)

>doesn't know what a bump is
>wants to be spoonfed

Attached: f45.png (559x556, 154K)

pat also said woolie didn't need to play either part of persona 2 even though it's the best one and hasn't aged any worse than 3
he also said there was no real difference between the male and female protagonist routes in P3P when woolie asked if a second playthrough would be worth it, a falsehood that pat has mysteriously changed his mind about since then

The destruction of Eric for Erica is allowed but the reverse is not even with time travel bs

I always wonder if these people also think chie is a dominatrix at heart or rise is a literal stripper. but I know the answer is "they probably don't even know those things happen in the game."

Woolie fucking CANNOT stream. He gets nervous and neurotic and spends the entire time bargaining amd negotiating with the chat, the gameplay really doesn't happen

I'm merely defending the entertainment value in one of Matt's antics, pull your head out of my ass.

pastebin.com/Nj3DhTdm

Super Best Friends Play essentials.

Did it all for the koopy (best to worst)

Omikron
youtube.com/watch?v=691RrF9pnaU&list=PL57hJfweW_2uqAdRACg-s5Siq_SBEwi2L
Heavy Rain

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-SpjInztQ&list=PL57hJfweW_2t7KX-BKMwVbXfPWPBGy3ut

youtube.com/watch?v=65LZRUTCmaY&list=PL57hJfweW_2sJmsvwvdLp7Wd6HkkGA2Va

Detroit: Become Human
youtube.com/watch?v=ngvvT5NnhqY&list=PL57hJfweW_2tvW7fhIfcGNtopP-8-TIBz

Indigo Prophecy
youtube.com/watch?v=YacYbUC_FmQ&list=PL57hJfweW_2sOt01sX9TtQRkzv5RS231f

Beyond Two Souls
youtube.com/watch?v=GA_VUoePgrc&list=PL57hJfweW_2ulXc25A-LxxHXMPqLOwrsf

Attached: matt be gone.gif (500x281, 3.15M)

Pat still came off as a cuck in that conversation but you could tell he was more sensitive of the line and tried to remain as close to it.

At least they are honest about it. Very tired by the amount of podcasts discussing game design they can barely handle.
Most podcasts pretend they had no trouble with the games challenge only for a polygon tier video emerging of them barely understanding a single mechanic.

Barely listen to bombcast/beastcast because the majority of them can't play for shit.

go back to the subreddit, you don't have friends here
and go fucking rewatch their final video if you think I was pulling quotes out my ass you autistic faggot

>a falsehood that pat has mysteriously changed his mind about since then
Are you actually upset that someone changed their mind about something?

Pat always feels the need to insult anything and everything, especially when he's clearly fucking objectively wrong about shit, and he digs the hole deeper to try and be ironic. Every time I hear Pat so much as mention Banjo-Kazooie I cringe because of how much of a contrarian faggot he has to be about it. This is the same fucking sociopath that is extremely OCD about literally everything, the same one that has to sleep like a fucking maniac, and the same guy who was that kid that said shit like "Mega Man X sucks because shut up". His opinions are so fucking garbage, and I'm sick of his attitude that he feels the need to reinforce his garbage opinions to try and be edgy. Pat doesn't know fuck-all about what he's talking about, and he can't even give a proper reason as to why he even hates it, he just does because it's a thing people gave him shit for.

Attached: 1538977809410.png (629x562, 862K)

>watch DMC4 playthrough
>fun except the part Woolie starts talking about Inertia
>despite admitting he has no idea how it works, he wants it back in 5

Attached: 1529010535864.jpg (647x526, 248K)

During their very first episode. It's what made them lovable.

It can't be worse than the Nuzlocke where every single attack had to be deliberated for minutes.

Its because Catherine developers acknowledge that the majority of people who transition end up regretting it as shown by the suicides, mental illness, depression, etc. So the idea ending for him would be an opportunity to go back and make the decision again.

>NO PAT YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE JUST WRONG
his 12 year old boy voice cracking whenever he raised his voice was the most infuriating shit ever
remember how he had to quit doing pre-recorded, edited youtube videos due to "anxiety issues" and then immediately switched to being full time twitch livestreamer
must've been a very specific form of anxiety

So where's Woolies and Pats combo game play chanel?

rare pat-based anxiety

its legitimately maddening to see someone put so much thought into something so small
i dont (that often) put much thought into what im going to do in a game and i can say with confidence im overall better at games than woolie

When they shilled JoJo despite knowing fuck all about it.