Does it's legacy and popularity warrant a remake/remaster?

Does it's legacy and popularity warrant a remake/remaster?

Attached: MW2.jpg (1280x710, 267K)

Most of the nostalgia for this game came from a time when you were either a kid or teenager playing split-screen co-op modes with friends after school and that time has long passed. If they release a remaster everyone will stick to the online and come away feeling like it wasn't as good as they remembered just like the first MW Remaster.

I literally just finished replaying the story on veteran yesterday
Still fun as fuck

YOU WAS AT THE CLUB
BOTTOMS UP WHEN I FIRST MET YOU

Attached: bottoms up.png (564x669, 408K)

COULDN'T GET ENOUGH
HAD TO GET YOU STRAIGHT TO MY BEDROOM

Attached: when i first met you.png (567x673, 449K)

DRANK STILL IN MY CUP
CRIB IS LARGE SO YOU CAN BRING YOUR FRIENDS TOO

Attached: U WAS AT THE CLUB.png (568x665, 408K)

No games after 1999 should have remakes, wtf is this shit.
Just put them in the store with a better framerate, the majority of PS2 and PS3 games are still playable and some even look somewhat good. All PS1 games are not watchable or even playable aside from a few jrpgs.

Objectively wrong, MW2 is a great game (campaign, spec ops and multi are all great). I played that shit for several thousands of hours when I was a teenager, and last year I booted it up again to play it with my bros. It's still fun, it still feels great and smooth as fuck to play.
I know I and all my bros would buy that shit in a heartbeat

Attached: 1548260730363.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

NlGGERS HANG FROM TREES!!!!
>u-um I'm sorry can you repeat that sir?
I SAID
NlGGERS
HANG
FROM
FUCKING
TREES!
>um wow that was really rac-
I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE F U C K
KILL ALL NlGGERS AHAHAHAHAHAH!
FUCK HIRO AND FUCK THE MODS
IF I -EVER- SEE ONE OF YOU DUMBASS JANNIES IN PUBLIC I WILL NOT STOP AT ANYTHING TO BEAT YOU FUCKING SENSELESS! I WILL CAVE YOUR FUCKING SKULL INWARDS WITH A GODDAMN SLEDGHAMMER!!!!!
I'M GONNA GO ON /d/ AND JERK OFF TO 40FT FUTADICKS YOU CAN'T STOP ME BEEEEEEEOTCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>yikes... that doesn't look good to our advertisers.. gonna have to ban y-
LISTEN CLOSELY YOU THICKHEADED FUCKTARD, BANNING DOESN'T MEAN JACK S H I T!!!!! IT IS SO FUCKING EASY TO EVADE BANS!!!!! YOU ARE POWERLESS YOU DELUSIONAL JANITOR COCKSUCKER!!!! SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL
CLEAN
UP
MY
FUCKING
SHIT
F O R
F R E E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHOKE ON A HOT POCKET AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!! NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!!!!!!!!!

Attached: aaaa.png (522x654, 571K)

Why remaster a game that can already run at 1080p or beyond?

me and my beautiful gaming wife (18 and still trnsitioning) love mw2s!

Attached: 7ZwjWK4.jpg (3088x2320, 640K)

>when I was a teenager
>unironically says "my bros"
Literally cancer

Fuck no. Sure the game was alright when it came out but it's aged like shit.

fucking red faction guerilla got a remaster, so that's setting the bar pretty low as far as "popularity" goes

Attached: unibrow.jpg (400x297, 22K)

I think the CoD fad has pretty much died down. Sure you have zoomers buying the newest cods, but if you go and check the servers on pretty much any platform for the older cods, it's hard to even find a match in any game mode that isn't Team Deathmatch.

it's depressing

>wtf people had fun? I hate it!

It would be a soulless husk of MW2, masquerading as its "remaster". It would be nothing more than another platform for Activision to sell lootboxes and season passes, cashing in on nostalgia, then thrown to the curb after 6 months when the next CoD is released.

Attached: 1547207079275.jpg (226x250, 7K)

Remember when MW2 had that 3rd person mode for like a month in multiplayer
Why have they never tried that again?

because third person perspective is a gimmick to cover up poor controls/mechanics
but they market it as a "cinematic" experience

nope

>disposable yearly release
>legacy

So that the goyim can pay twice