It's something

It's something.
>youtu.be/IfsJ85_Qf-o

Attached: 004_thumb-9.jpg (554x782, 110K)

Bruno Dies
Fugo is a traitor
Gyro Dies
Pucci resets the Universe

Attached: 1385933706115.jpg (800x800, 288K)

>Mista not being hit by his own bullets
0/10 for autheticity.

It's just like I expected. I bet most faggots are gonna be like uh the graphics are ass ewwwwww why is the animation shitty durrr the map sucks

What drives me crazy is that apparently these test machines aren't being allowed to get the full 20 players so we mostly just see someone running around beating on useless computers.

What am I looking at here? Is this a Jojo FPS?

>jojocucks so desperate they get excited over stock gun gameplay

I mean these are all valid points

I just realized something. What if the next big trend is battle royale combined with hero shooter?

looks like shit, ok

uh the graphics are ass ewwwwww why is the animation shitty durrr the map sucks

Haven’t played Apex, isn’t that what it is?

thats apex

yea
you just got baited

how is he a traitor? he just leaves them

>Fucking jojo fortnite

It's a fucking anime Battle Royale. I don't know what people were expecting.

can't believe even jojo fell for the BR meme

What's the Brazilian meme?

I like the visualised sounds

hue

saturation

fhey yad ONE FUCKING JOB and that was calling the game Last Stand. how the FUCK did they miss that?

Attached: 1548240245713.jpg (640x404, 70K)

what
why

Not only that, he comes back and tries to redeem himself in a LN after the events of part 5.

Feedback ain’t canon.

theres so much cool and fun shit you could do with a 3d action jojo game. i'd prefer it to not be a battle royale though. i'd love to turn small with little feet and sneak around someone to stab them and watch them shrink for example. and turn pickups into bombs. limitless ponential for fun

How hard is it to make Heritage for The Future 2?

If you think about it Fugo is the only non-traitor.

Console release when? PC release when?

That would require a budget. So... impossible.

>Console release when?
Eventually
>Spoiler
Whenever it comes west

i kinda hate how theres a ton of the same character running around the map. also the graphics are ass, the animation is shitty, the map sucks

>Modern Capcom
>Good fighting games
Yeah, nah. At this point, just let Arcsys make one. They're churning out anime fighters for everyone else anyway.

>it wasn’t called last standing

Attached: F6E4A762-689F-4E60-86E8-12F1C3E1D99C.png (600x800, 727K)

Attached: 1550894804806.png (446x435, 39K)

also all the interactions between characters that past games had are gone all you can hear is ari ari and ora ora, that's really bad

i'd prefer a more easily acessable game. fighting games are pretty hard compared to most other games. something lke eyes of heaven but with good fast gameplay and some depth to it would be nice

The bots are always there, wether there are players or not, with a total of 40 characters in the map at the same time, the bots are integral to the mechanics of the game since they are meant to be killed by players to get power ups

Attached: 1533350632285.jpg (596x587, 38K)

thats dumb

Fuck traitors. Hail Passione.

Attached: 1550864227910.png (446x435, 29K)

Looks pretty lame, I'm not that fucking desperate for more mediocre JOJO shit.