Why are gamers like this?

Why are gamers like this?

Attached: file.png (1024x529, 183K)

he wanted a white male (female) healer

He's still cute.

I just find funny you a have to preface preferring whites with "Im not racist"

Jews are powerful huh

topkek. The worst offender when it comes to gamers is that guy (usually some kind of European) who comments "Great! Cannot wait to play this on my new 4K Sony TV and my xbox one slim"

>european
>xbox

you wot

the answer is usually autism

So, when do you think that Blizz will add another white male, then? Surely they will, it's not like they're trying to push an agenda or appeal to people who don't even play their game, right?

GEtting jealous at adults with money again user?

They are good at what they do

>everything I don't like is a worldwide conspiracy made to exterminate me and my kind! One black character added to a game with +50% white characters is literally genocide!

Quit being a thin-skinned manchild.

No it just seems a bit unneccessary and its always European guys from either Scandinavia or Spain. Idk if its some kind of culture thing.

Also South Americans. Usually darker coloured ones with glasses

>Spain
>xbox

Im Spanish
You FUCKING wot m8, xboxes literally dont exist here

>a game about international heroes
>54% of the human cast are white
>Blizzard adds a character that isn't from Europe
>buzzwords about white genocide and agendas start flying

really though, why are gamers like this?

Attached: de2.gif (640x480, 116K)

Why do spics love Xbox and Fifa so much?

Why not?

thats not even what's being discussed. it always has to be about you, huh? are you that upset about living as a minority? why not go back to your shitskin country if you hate it so much

lmao
thanks for proving my point, you dumbass insecure gamer.

Doesn't the third post literally mentions jews for no reason

Just South Americans I guess, they're always that semi brown Mediterranean color and called shit like "Chavez El Guzman" and "Alexandrio Gorgurtera"

Soccer is so popular cause it was set up to keep the working classes from rioting and its a great way of keeping kids out of trouble

>Thats not even what's being discussed
>immediately proves that is what is being discussed
That might be a new record for stupid.

>people naturally prefer their own ethnicity over others
hold the printing presses

>People naturally prefer their own ethnicity over others
You mean YOU prefer your own ethnicity over others. Most people don't actually give a shit if the character they are playing as is a different race than them. Its a video game, not a reflection of yourself or reality.

If you haven’t realized, video games are favored by mentally ill people. Hence that original picture and sjws.

no, people on average do that. Look at any trial Jury, if the Jury is white and the victim is white while the accused is black they are more likely to find them guilty.
I don't fucking care about the ethnicity of my PC as long as i can jerk off to him

>I get angry if not every character is the same ethnicity as me!
>holy heck, japan is pretty sugoi and based for making this waifu game!
gamer insecurity and hypocrisy

Not to mutts it isn't. They feel the urge to self-insert their inflated ego's into everything they play.

Uhh, guys. Where are you going with this? Cool it with the antisemitism.

fuck off

The irony in this post is through the roof, given the responses in this thread.

If gamers, incels, and neo-nazis were put into a 3-set Venn diagram, you’ll just get a single circle.