What would be different it were made these days?

What would be different it were made these days?

Attached: sh2.png (650x938, 777K)

The voice acting would probably be good

It would be a movie.

The combat probably wouldn't completely suck. It never ceases to amaze me how SH fanboys continue to excuse every failing of the franchise as being "deliberate for atmospheric purposes" or "part of it's charm." No, they are just failings.

It would have been a railroaded walking simulator where you find Mary's scattered diary pages to piece together the story.

SJW's would never allow this game to be made today

>play as marry
>recieved letter from dead husbano james
>go to silent hil to find him
>turns out mary chopped his dick off in his sleep 2 years ago
>end boss is cockless james
>mary must find his penis and force it is james mouth with quick time events
>mary accepts that james was actually an abusive husband and the woke native american spirits that haunt silent hill led her there to get revenge
>no dog ending

Attached: 14733661450_edd3ac971b_c.jpg (533x800, 170K)

t. moron who bought the HD collection

Maybe it's because the combat isn't the point of the game, you absolute mouthbreather.

So basically, play as Angela.

You say that like you aren't spending enormous amounts of time engaged in combat in the game. There's boss battles, for fuck's sake. But thank you for demonstrating how a retarded SH fanboy will always excuse the failings of the franchise, you absolute mouthbreather.

you could argue that the voiceacting was on purpose so choppy because every character was basically living in his/her own nightmare and they didn't really care for the other party. But i agree it sounds a little bit off
i mean would you expect some average clerk from bumfuck america to be a skilled shooter or good with beating people with objects? only if he would be Korean

>You say that like you aren't spending enormous amounts of time engaged in combat in the game.
You aren't, you dumb fuck. Go play the thing before mouthing off.

>i mean would you expect some average clerk from bumfuck america to be a skilled shooter or good with beating people with objects?

I'm sorry, I missed the part in the game where the PC fumbles with firearms and misses most of his shots. Oh wait, that doesn't happen. He knows exactly how to use all the numerous firearms he finds and never misses. Stop making excuses for things about the game that just plain suck. It's okay the game is not perfect. It can still be considered good and you are still allowed to like it.

There would be at least two threads on Yea Forums for a few months complaining that Angela and Mary didn't look like DOA characters.

well these days i would think devs would choose to show angelas story rather than james'

>t. fucking weeb cant comprehend anything that sound not like dubbed cartoons.

No way in hell the main twist would be that white male James murdered his wife. Resetera would organize a #CancelTeamSilent protest over it.

>WE'RE SUPPOSED TO SYMPATHIZE WITH A FUCKING WHITE DUDE WHO KILLED HIS WIFE? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? CAN YOU BE ANY MORE TONE DEAF TO CURRENT SOCIETAL ISSUES?

I don't think so. Rape is something developers avoid, it's too real for vidya. On the other hand, crazy husbands/fathers are pretty common in the horror genre. We'd still play as James I think, we just wouldn't be invited to sympathize with him at all.

It would be a pachinko machine

wew that's too real

The left would write miles of blogshit about how problematic it is.

The left would throw a shitfit over how "problematic" it is to have the player be forced to sympathize with a wife killer and the right would completely miss the point of the game and would call James based.