What do you think of Link?

What do you think of Link?

Attached: 40518EE5-E60F-466E-94B3-6CC87CD7DAE9.gif (302x447, 2.89M)

He's pretty cool. Toon link is best link, though.

Attached: tl13.png (327x285, 43K)

cute and very gay

CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY CUM DADDY

I wanna suck Toon Link's shota cock and make him squirm in pleasure

that’s pretty gay and pedo user

He sucks!

Attached: Ys8adol.jpg (720x720, 150K)

>mfw I read this
The fuck is wrong with you, user?
Seek mental help.

Attached: tl8.jpg (344x264, 10K)

He's cool

compared to adol, everyone sucks.

I only meant if he wanted it of course

based

I miss when he was left-handed.

What do you think that his reaction would be? A child hero who has saved the world on multiple occasions with a girlfriend his age, what do you think he would say to someone saying "Hey, do you want me to suck your cock?" Dude, he would be fucking mortified. This isn't acceptable behavior, user. Keep your sexual deviancy to yourself.

You're not helping.

Attached: tl18.jpg (500x309, 85K)

generic player avatar, hard to believe tendies truly think he's one of the best vidya characters

Toon Link is ok tho

You just seem jealous, user.

I'd be more romantic than that, and if he loved me he'd be very happy

>You seem jealous, user.
Who wouldn't want to go on a legendary quest to save the world with zero chance of failing or dying?
Every time you die, the world goes back in time. Failure is literally impossible.

Built Link >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>twink bitchboy link

Attached: 1545531756026.jpg (977x1200, 590K)

Honest opinion.
>Looks like a fag.
>Sounds like a fag.
>Hangs out with fags
>Sometimes dresses like a fag.
>Inwardly manly as fuck and not a fag.
>50 year old Link would be an absolute unit.

Attached: old link.jpg (651x545, 128K)

reminds me of the first Nier game

imagine not having link's body.

Attached: IMG_20190129_012405.jpg (728x633, 53K)

Fun's over, fellas.
The attention whores are here.

@452447794
imagine fishing for thirsty beta (you)'s

Twink Link threads attract them like flies to shit. Try a shota thread in future.

that is the same Link as the pic, and it's too bad that we can't have that particular built Link in BotW, I'd enjoy the view a lot more often.

BotW Link doesnt have any abs

Attached: C92IQUqVwAEGzX4.jpg (479x505, 115K)

Less and less "Fairy knight"
More and more "Fairy knight"

Fuck off

Cute fucker.

he will when he's older, he's still just a boy.

I wonder if he's painted under those clothes.

He's 117 in the game, body of a 17 year old.
He died and was put in the shrine of resurrection, remember?

fucks Gerudo women

Attached: giphy.gif (480x452, 1.58M)

>What do you think of Link?
cute twink

He only fucks men

Attached: link4.jpg (800x855, 189K)

Best vidya trap

Degenerates like you belong stapled to a cross

he's not 17, I'm sure he's probably the age of zelda or a few years younger, as he was ousting knights in combat at 4 years old. Also the shrine left him in a sort of stasis where he did not age at all. Unless the shrine of resurrection stunts growth in which case, shit that sucks for him, even though he can take on lynels just fine as is.

Is it still an unspoken rule here that it’s not gay if it involves Link? He’s been feminized so much, it might as well be.

looks unnatural and I bet you have no ass you stic fuck

remember to report. i swear to god gays are just as attention whorish as trannies nowadays, unironically the fuck is wrong with the entire "lgbt" "community"

Attached: 1550104759177.png (364x322, 14K)

Attached: 84fa7fbd6d66a11dfb4a8c4abb8d387c.jpg (913x1000, 1004K)

>traps aren't gay XDDD
fuck off

>he's not 17
>I'm sure he's the age of zelda
ZELDA IS LITERALLY CONFIRMED TO BE 17 IN A MEMORY YOU DUMBFUCK

Attached: uhhh.jpg (500x395, 17K)

Why are you in a Link thread then?

wrong.

Attached: 1543070348749-1.jpg (540x411, 65K)

Its time for black Link.

Attached: 1443461941231.gif (900x1200, 871K)

this image always gives me a little heart attack even if it's just one frame

These threads exist solely for meowie to shill his 30 year old boipussy.

I also said he was likely a few years younger as well, how about instead of taking one part out you read the whole fucking post. Regardless 17 is not the end of someone growing, usually its early to mid 20s. He has a little bit of room to grow still either way.

post the full one

I fantasize about him filling me with babies every day.

boys can't get pregnant

I'd be his healer for free

Attached: 1550812027201.jpg (1638x2048, 950K)

I'd like to kiss his cute tum and soles.

Attached: 118a62f22e4e4cd659f881aff5212f38.png (1396x2000, 2.63M)

them soles are probably calloused as fuck. he also is said to have horrible scarring across his body, and I don't really know why they didn't have that on his model in the game. Seems weird to have people mention it yet no trace of them are visible.

>have a hardy, grizzled, experienced boy warrior
>he looks nothing but peachy, girly, soft and pliable
This is still Nintendo user, they have to sell these games to fags, fujos and toddlers.

Hey I'm not saying that I hate the game, but fuck don't say anything about scars if we can't see them. They also mention his musculature when he gets gerudo massages. Just kinda dumb. Not that me saying that makes a bit of difference.

mods added his Twitter link to the spam filter, lol

Attached: BTFO.png (1314x336, 142K)

Bathing with Link!

Attached: 1515689337_4.jpg (626x428, 60K)

Just saying if you have him walking around looking like Kratos the game won't sell well. You can still imagine those things, they're canon after all, but what you see is nothing but a boy designed to be as kawaii as possible.

Funny thing is Kratos has like two scars max, the one on his abdomen/back and the one on his face. The way they describe Link he'd look like pic related, only shorter and younger.

Attached: 5510542-8182420535-latest.png (696x452, 398K)

he has but its very small scratches

Attached: BotWLink.gif (400x400, 2.92M)

made for old man cock

I'm gonna have to take a closer look sometime.

I'm sure you will user. :^)

Is old Link a good idea?

Attached: 1525364605586.jpg (736x551, 74K)

I'd prefer this link right here if we're talking about getting dirty

He could be if they gave a fuck to make an older link in a game, but the threat is usually taken care of before he ages at all. This could be like a late start kind of thing where Link was living in an area really closed off from the rest, but it'd be a desolate wasteland by that time.

I'd like to see this honestly.
Maybe he can be the old sage for once, training a successor.

are we the successor or are we old man Link?

I was thinking successor, and Link the center of the story. Maybe he dies heroically and needs to be avenged.
But come to think of it, playing as an older Link who needs to train his kid God of War style against a returning Ganon that he can't face alone would also be pretty neat.

I wanna fuck that Link.

Attached: 1534657731331.jpg (996x841, 72K)

>Toon link is best link, though.
Ah, a man of taste.

Attached: LinkFlyingInBarrel.png (1364x562, 148K)

He's my boyfriend. The cutey took a pic of himself for me just yesteday!

Attached: SAM_192.jpg (518x600, 51K)

When first playing Botw, I thought the old man was the real Link from 100 years ago, and we were playing as Punished "Venom" Link. I still think it would've been better than him just being the old king.

Attached: botw king.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I mean he's setting that kid up for failure cause that kid isn't a reincarnation of Link, as they never happen in the same lifetime or even era. This story ends with the boy's failure and the old Link rectifying his mistake and dying to create a future for the world. I'd say not as old as the pic before, maybe early forties or fifties.

This guy gets it.
When shit hits the fan, gays and trannies are getting new neck wear

I want to rim Link's asshole and worship his balls.
I want him to turn me into his little bitch.

Attached: Untitled3.png (339x337, 119K)

If recall what that pic is, he isn't gonna be making you his bitch anytime soon.

>I want him to turn me into his little bitch.
You're doing it wrong user, you're supposed to turn him into your little bitch instead.

Attached: 008.jpg (1075x1518, 354K)

maybe that user is an ultra bitchboy? I'd make Link my bitch but I'd treat him nicely.