Do you rage in competitive games?

Do you rage in competitive games?

Attached: el presidento.webm (640x360, 2.08M)

I'm not a nigger nor 12.

My condolences.

/thread

No, im not retarded enough to break my things.

LOW TEST

Why would you give him condolences? Not being a nigger or 12 is a good thing.

No, I make people rage.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_692.jpg (4026x1078, 1.42M)

Yes but I don't break stuff.

high IQ

I actually don't really rage in multiplayer games, especially if I'm playing with friends. When I'm playing single-player games alone and constantly fuck something up I do get pretty angry

arent these correlated? testo suppresing IQ

My neighbors might hear me shout FUCKING FUCK or the like a few times a year, but that's the extent of it.

I let out an occasional cuss in frustration, but I don't throw tantrums.

Yes. I tend to hit myself out of frustration.

Based puppey

Ironic since all the people that rage and break their shit are white or Asian sometimes

Only on Smaah desu

>Why would you give him condolences? Not being a nigger or 12 is a good thing.
You sound insecure.

>beating the shit out of his teammates when they step out of line
>stealing their prize money
>spending organization funds on strippers and coke
>all of this comes to light and you are still one of the most respected figures in the Dota 2 scene
>building new teams that destroy the meta and take all the majors, literally creating new dota stars
>win a car
>win two cars
>literally towers above a sea of manlets
Is there anything that can stop the Estonian Titan?

Attached: 12353122534_78fa91d075_b.jpg (682x1024, 250K)

I started getting pretty frustrated at competitive games the more stressful real life got, and when I realized that was the case I just stopped playing them. Never got up to tantrum-level controller breakage though.

How do you not get pissed off at these competitive games, when most of them either rely on shitty ass RNG, or were specifically designed to shamelessly pander to the type of morons who buy microtransactions, or have 420 usernames. Fuck online multiplayer. If that shit was actually well designed, I'd be on the top of the leaderboards. No fucking joke about it. Fuck COD. Fuck Battlefield. Fuck LoL. Fuck DOTA. Fuck CSGO. Fuck Overwatch. Fuck Fortnite. Fuck Minecraft PvP shit. Fuck competitive Pokemon. Fuck TCGs. Fuck Quake Live. Fuck Quake Champions. Fuck PUBG.

Just relax dogg.

Yes but the most I've done is break my middle mouse button.

High test plus high IQ is the best combo. You don't break your own shit, just other people's shit. Or other people.

well that's strange, why leave the thread up if you're here?

I used to when I was a kid and in school but ever since I became a neet it just got much more infrequent, now I just say a few curses and forget about it

Attached: 1545016644078.jpg (827x1071, 231K)

I only rage if people are cheating

source ?

The only thing that genuinely makes me mad anymore is when people ragequit in Rocket League or when they start to sabotage their teammates because nobody wanted to forfeit.

There is little else that is quite as insufferable as a person who lacks sportsmanship.

Attached: 1546988125522.jpg (426x677, 32K)

Nah no point in getting mad at yourself

Attached: 1537419219989.png (960x677, 778K)

I dont get this image because he definitely looks like the kind of guy that would take a gun and kill people over nothing

Do you guys realize that devs behind online games test 3 to 4 months mechanics to make gamers angry?
For instance there are times when you don't even aim near your enemy's head but you get a headshot. This is especially designed to make people angry and addicted

I yell, but I'll yell about anything honestly. I haven't ever thrown shit. The most people can get out of me is just afk'ing

>If that shit was actually well designed, I'd be on the top of the leaderboards
This really sums up Yea Forums doesn't it. Stick to Dark Souls

I completely stop playing sometime at fighting games when I'm getting raped.

Or alternatively I only block for the rest of the match to train my defense, it's a pretty solid strategy If you don't mind fucking up your rank.

what game

A long time ago by the Tunguska river I was killed in game by a hacker.