Apex Legends

Is this Apex Legends shit actually good? Personally, I haven't played a westcuck game in years, but I sort of wanted to try a FPS for a change of pace.

As typical of westcuck games, the characters are all hideous. This is a huge problem for me but I am willing to put that aside if this is actually fun.

So, ITT, discuss this meme game. Is it good or just another shitty fad?

Attached: apex-legends.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwplkfIAVLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Play Apex if you want to try something online, otherwise try Metro Exodus for a story tier game.

play best robo boy
grapple all over the map at speeds in excess of 100 mph

youtube.com/watch?v=xwplkfIAVLA

It's Fortnite with less content

Since when did retards care about the people they played?
I didnt give a shit if i played a nigger or a gook in battlefield games

We used to all think characters in video games were ugly due to technical limitations, you know low poly models and all that.

But now we know the truth. It's intentional. Intentional ugliness. Because attractive is bad. INCEL

I was in the mood for something online.

It looks significantly less geared towards 10 year old ADHD kiddies and less festering in the horrifyingly disgusting and cancerous modern american pop culture and memes than Fornite - am I mistaken? If it is like Fortnite I will give up now. Fornite is everything wrong with the world right now.

>But now we know the truth. It's intentional. Intentional ugliness. Because attractive is bad. INCEL

based schizo

OMG I love Apex Legends

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

and the largest fucking hitbox

No, that would be Gibraltar

Good until you reach your interest ceiling. There's no progression or anything that motivates me to keep playing. Got plenty of wins, played every weapon and character to death, etc. It's just the same process all over again which is one of the main reasons I dislike BR's. That said, it's by far the best BR, but the bar was pretty low to begin with.

They're fixing it.

Does he still have a fucked up head hitbox?

play titanfall 2 instead

It's fine that they're all ugly since you won't see your face and you'd want to shoot everybody else's

Now that Fortnite is no longer as popular you gotta move the zoomer meme to the next big thing

Attached: 1550976525759.gif (148x111, 264K)

>reddit-tier memes and editing with sub-par gameplay
Stop

I'm not looking for anything to spend that much time on. Just for a casual FPS to try out for a bit. Think I will try it, but I am very worried that it is a actually a zoomer reddit meme game played by people like Do people even still play that? Is it worth it for the single player? Does it even have a single player?

>oh no my hands are ugly

It's basically unplayable. You run around and hope you get a Wingman or Peacekeeper or lose. Peacekeeper especially, since it's a 2 hit kill in a game where you need to land 10-14 shots from an AR to kill, there's basically no point. Finale of the game is always groups of 2-3 Peacekeepers rushing each other. People actually celebrate this and call anybody who doesn't use them, "spraying noobs".

>muh progression
Just play fucking games maybe? I played cod4 promod for years, same maps over and over because it was good. Apex has hit the same spot for me so I would highly recommend it

Nowadays people don't play games, they treat them like second jobs.

80% of my deaths are probably due to peacekeeper

My last 19 matches were lost to the Peacekeeper. There's only one character in the game that can reasonably counter it and that's Caustic.

try the fucking game is free

No.

Attached: 1550830563587.jpg (1600x900, 457K)

What the hell. I played my first round, lost early, and then had just watch for 15 minutes until everybody else finished playing the game. Is that normal? Can I just leave after I loose? That was boring and unsatisfying as fuck.

You can leave at any time, there's no penalty for it. Obviously, it's better not to leave if you still have a chance to be revived. If your whole squad is eliminated, or if they don't grab your banner in time, there's not point in staying.

great bait

Titanfall 2 does have a single-player campaign. It's definitely worth it.
As far as multiplayer goes, Apex Legends' release also made more people interested in playing Titanfall 2. It's still a small playerbase, but you sohuldn't have any problems with finding matches.

I haven't even been able to find a weapon before I die the past three games. I dont get it.

It's not, alot of people that never even touched fortnite, because it has that ugly phone add 3D cartoon look and building autism, are playing this.
Me and my pals are all arround mid 30 and are having a blast with this.

>Is this Apex Legends shit actually good?
Nah. Battle royale games are just dumb. You land, you kill people and eventually die and even if you don't there's time where fucking nothing happens which is just boring. Fuck battle royale games

Git gud

source? I play robit every game regardless of the hitbox but it would be neat if they trimmed it down

No

>It's a Wraith/Bloodhound run off by themselves and get downed/force squad into a fight episode

Please Respawn introduce solo or pairs now I'm fucking done with randoms.

I tried too point out how bad the graphics are to my friends and they seem to think this game has good graphics? What do you guys think, IMO it looks like something from 2012 or near there. Game basically makes me just want to play Borderlands 2 again, since atleast the art style in that game is pleasing. This game is just ugly, I guess the weapon effects are pretty good.

???

Nice Reddit video.

It has the worst netcode of any competitive game on the market.
Balance is awful.
The game has tons of bugs and glitches. It also crashes every now and then for no reason - could also be server issues.
The anti-cheat is not working or at least helping and hackers are everywhere.

I'd say it's a 6/10 but needs desperate developer love.

Played for about 10+ hours took 1st place 5 times.
I'm so fucking bored, every fucking asshole I've met is using same Spitfire/Longbow combo with some rare Wingman memefags in a mix.

Attached: 1550240617249.png (950x878, 1.48M)

>Is this Apex Legends shit actually good?
>EA
>battle royale garbage
>shilled for weeks here

Figure this one out yourself.

>I'm so fucking bored, every fucking asshole I've met is using same Spitfire/Longbow combo with some rare Wingman memefags in a mix.
Best combo is wingmeme x R99 or havoc turbo dpe

If you unironically think Japan as a whole makes higher quality games than western devs you're an idiot and as such shouldn't play any game that has you interacting with other humans.

Battle royale is cancer in general.
You spend 20 minutes running around picking up weapons hoping you don't run into anyone until you're final 3 and then have to run in and hope you kill them first.
In terms of quality gameplay, they're all trash and may as well be walking simulators for the most part. Literally the only appeal is satisfying your ego that you managed to beat x amount of people so you must be better than them, when really it was 80% down to luck.

Hate to say it but this is how I am feeling. I don't get the appeal. Didnt satisfy my craving for a good FPS either.

Having said that, what is a good non battle royale FPS that is cheap right now.

this but unironically

Battlefield 3

I like the triple threat, and I always end up with just a crappy scout rifle if I'm lucky some good attachments. You can do pretty well with a tricked out scout rifle and R99 DESU.

>You spend 20 minutes running around picking up weapons hoping you don't run into anyone
well yeah if this is how YOU play the game then it's not going to be fun. drop in hot spots and be aggressive with trying to get kills and it's much more satisfying

It's the best BR I've played, but the crashes are getting on my fucking nerves.

I really enjoy it for a few reasons and I fucking hate the battle royale genre to begin with

>Loot is so abundant that you're almost never without a gun or armor
>The map isn't insanely massive which makes it feel less like a BR and more like a massive multi team deathmatch
>Gunplay is phenomenal in my opinion. The shotgun duels feel like old gears of war 2 gnasher fights and the rifle duels feel like a CSGO/COD hybrid.
>Very fun with friends
>Snipers suck shit so you aren't getting domed by a pixel

I hope this genre dies, but this one is very fun and my old buddies I played SMITE with in high school have reconnected in it. Great game if you have friends.

Attached: 1549286677575.jpg (792x624, 57K)

If you're choosing to play like that and you aren't having fun I can't think of anything to say to you than change your playstyle
I don't focus on winning, just being in action as much as possible, even if I die early, and I'm having a blast. I still pick up a fair amount of wins this way too, because if your squad drops in a hot zone with 6 other squads and your squad survives, looting is fast and easy because all the dead chumps did the legwork for you

>Play with friends
>They run off without telling me
>Expect me to be able to hit pixels across a small canyon
>Swear on their life the ping system is the greatest thing to grace mankind
>Get mad at me for using 'non-meta' guns
>Cant communicate if their life depended on it
Its really just running off without telling me and expecting me to catch up with them that shits me off. That and the fucking gay ping system zipping around your screen at fast speeds

Attached: 1548917544247.jpg (923x771, 52K)

For me, it's the G7 Scout.

Attached: 1533822969824.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Attached: 1550734881450.jpg (1200x2901, 1.35M)

Nothing. FPS is basically dead at this point unless Japs suddenly start making them.

Debateable when you play like he said you have a much higher chance of ending up top 3 squads with kitted gear. I mean sure it's fun dropping into hot zones and fighting it out, but the average - above average FPS player is going to die like 6-1 times doing this, and maybe survive once in awhile then it gets good.

It's already the best esports in the world.

Honestly its ok aside from being a cancer genre. It’s at its peak though, the moment it starts becoming more popular it’ll be hot garbage.

>download it out of curiosity
>tossed into a group of randos
>no option for singles
I don't get it
I thought the whole point of BR games was to be the best guy out of 100

Just try it. The only thing they have in common is that they are Battle Royals. It’s not like fortnite at all.

I mean I'm more likely to place higher by avoiding fights until the end so why would I bother? I can still get good equipment by avoiding them too.
This is the fundamental issue that needs fixing with battle royale right now. The current solution is to give bonus xp for kills, but levels don't mean shit beyond showing how much you've played the game.

the characters are all absolute ass, the netcode is a joke and half of the people have crashing issues.

that said it's good for a F2P title, theres no reason to spend anything on it

Attached: KH Shadman.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

There are at least 2 other characters with bigger hit boxes

This thing is so satisfying.

I love shadman edits so much

It's the same BR shit as always except because there's only 3 person squad queue available it's cherry pick city. If other teams are good expect a pussyfooting standoff for minutes on end as the first team to make a move loses. You can't recover in time to stop the 3rd or 4th team from cleaning you up.

You guys are retarded. The wingman is way more of a problem than the peacekeeper.

>nothing happens
This happens because you’re fucking bad. Try hunting all those gun shots you hear down instead of hiding for 25 minutes and dying.

>get carried
>but also contribute
>win
wow is this a hard concept

I'd rather lose 5 games in less than 5 mins each and get 2 kills per game than lose 5 20 minute games and hide all day

I hate BRs but I've put in a disgusting amount of time in Apex. It's fun as shit. You also can't see the character's faces in gameplay usually.

Why the fuck would you start with this and not Titanfall 2 is beyond me and don't feed me the "its free" bullshit.

The r99 has the highest dps in the game, peacekeeper/wingman fags are literally entry level 14 yos that you shouldn't fear

Or you could play for fun you faggot. Maybe it's because I have friends to play with, but since I got the two extra legends I don't give single fuck about anything but getting better and having fun.
We alternate between hot dropping and slower starts but the main goal is always to directly beat as much teams as possible.
Thanks respawn for making the lootbox rewards so shit I don't have to worry about falling for the threadmill