FUCK THIS FUCKING CUNT...

FUCK THIS FUCKING CUNT. If you fuckers like this fight then you're brain dead and I'm going to have to insist on having a monster hunter thread

Attached: 70.jpg (760x428, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>March 8
>AT Lunastra
>also International Women's Day
Pottery.

is luna gamma gear good? I'm a pc scrub.

It comes with good defensive options, like Earplugs, Evade Window and Health Boost. If those aren't your groove, then no, it isn't good.

I dunno, I've migrated to PC before the original non-AT Luna was on consoles. I guess it could be an upgrade for the sets that use the original Luna pieces, of which I have a few.
I'm just sad we didn't get any of the SFV collab gear or layered. And I still can't figure out why? SF is Capcom's own first party franchise, it's not a subject to any platform exclusivity or licensing issues or anything. Why isn't it on PC?

I legitimately can't this beat that asshole so I stopped playing

looking forward to iceborne

Pick a fast weapon. Focus her rear legs to topple her then unload on her wings. Boom, you've beaten Lunastra.

>focus her rear legs
>get hit by her firehose length tail
I'm bad at video games

Attached: 1525410471626.jpg (574x863, 59K)

Just use GL with guard up and negate wind.
Don't have to care about shitzones on her whole body, don't have to care about any of her attacks, don't have to care about her flames.
The only thing that can hurt you is basically the unavoidable heat damage from her supernova.

tried charge blade, hammer and bow but got btfo, I'll try gunlance then thanks

>and bow but got btfo
That's because you're bad. Bow is one of the best weapons to destroy Teo/Luna.
GL is more fool proof and comfy though, but also has reasonable kill times.

>stop liking what I don't like
You're no different from a feminist/sjw.

don't elder dragons have some kind of no arrows allowed shield? or is that just kushala?

shes cute

That is Kushala, who has a wind aura. You remove it with poison in gens 2-4, and Elderseal in gen 5.

1. Heat guard/Fire mantle
2. Windproof 3/ Rocksteady mantle
3. Health +3(optional)
4. Farcasters for Nova
5. Veggie platter
6. Considerably easier lion bitch

Whats a good gun lance for normal shelling? Never got lucky when farming kulve so I'll have to settle for normie gear.

the rathian line is the standard for normal.

it was ironic you braindead moron

I dont even give a fuck about arch tempered monsters. I migh have cared about them if they were in the base game from the start and always there to fight.

I could have fought and enjoyed them and gotten their armor sets back when I was still playing the game. But now I havent played it in months and Im not going back to fight some slightly harder versions of the same shit and then stop playing again.

Let me know when the expansion comes out.

Attached: monster hunter in a nutshell.png (893x783, 1.06M)

I like optimizing my sets and I enjoy coming back and playing the game every now and then because it's monster hunter on my PC at 60 fps.

You can still hit the head, just not the body. And why the fuck would you be shooting at the body?

>long break
>hey let's go back and fight my favorite encounter
>behemoth
>people are STILL shit
>try it 3 times than go offline again
Yeah, waiting for temp nerg for armor and than iceborn.

Attached: 1405688393846.jpg (900x900, 105K)

What's a braindead weapon for a low iq shitter to use so he can gear up for iceborn?

Attached: 1517210872719.gif (586x475, 50K)

Charge Blade

Literally any of them.

Luna Y's arm is SUPER good for agitator builds. Both all in all, A- set.

>Worldabortion can't beat a babby monster
>no one tells him to git gud
This franchise is dead and so is the community. Fucking hell.

Gonna warn you about ranged weapons on luna, the fire pits she spits on the ground can block shots when they're lit up.Still the best weapon for her, easy.

I'm a tribabby

>Still haven't beaten behemoth.
>Get kicked from any high HR group.
>Lower HR groups are filled with shitters that keep carting.
There's no place for mediocre players in this game.

>hear behemoth is really hard
>start doing the quests to fight him
>face him for the first time
>solo him
is this encounter easier? because it wasn't what I expected

>tfw iceborne won't be released on PC until 2032
fuck

Attached: frog dog.jpg (700x933, 140K)

Honest answer? Light bowgun. Mobility and elemental ammo builds trivialize 90% of the game's content.
Extreme behemoths are always a tossup.
It took me almost 50 hours to pursuit 1 KT duo.

ancient leshen was a mistake

they're talking about killing it, not repelling it.

I stopped playing before jho came out in PC
as ranged I used nergigante HBG
for LBG used the odogaron one but couldn't deal as much damage as I did with nergi hbg
is there now a decent LBG?

Attached: 1481670286314.jpg (403x432, 30K)

supposedly we're on track to having leshen by the time consoles get AT nerg, so we might end up getting iceborne around the same time as them please capcom

Attached: 1549487195490.jpg (680x950, 99K)

thanks bud

Lunastra in particular. Her styx LBG has spareshot built into it for free ammo with good loadouts.

Who here couldn't keep pukei pukei alive? Be honest

Attached: 1550270353883.png (1024x576, 506K)

thanks user will try

Lunastra is easy, the only thing difficult about her would be her Nova.

Never found it in my first hunt but I did find it in my second and kept it alive, I ended up in the starting area with the healing flowers, that and lifepowders made it easy to keep it alive. If you want it to stay alive, the jagras take priority as soon as they come.

Luna is easy, having to fight both Luna and Teo is hell

At least Teo goes down fast

It probably didnt help that i was using the special sword and shield instead of my main weapon, greatsword

You're playing monster hunter, not monster rescuer.

Last word of advice:
Use the Lunastra Styx(thunder!/water ammo) and Blaze(ice!/Fire ammo) for the KT fights as she offers direct upgrades in her R8 weapons to things you own like Karma LBG as well as getting mostly meta weapon stuff.

Yeah I say drop it, I can't SnS for shit so I swapped to GS, maybe its also why pukei stayed alive.

And if you like the Nergi HBG, you'll LOVE the r6/r7 KT Assault Glutton. 6 shots of spread 2/3 ammo with zero recoil for DAYS. The KT Assault Horn is also a contender as both can be ran elementless, but you need ammo+up for Horn.

so kulve taroth gives you upgrades to things you already have? that's good to know
it's an event right? I can't fight her right now

Capcom already said "PC release will follow", so it WILL be delayed, unless they somehow pull their heads out of their asses, and surprise us with a simultaneous release. Although I don't see that happening.
The only question is how long it will be delayed. Hopefully not 8 months like the original. Surely the dev team must've learned a thing or two about PCs since then.

Her nova is easy, the actually difficult part is the patches of blue shit she leaves everywhere, which explode for 9000 damage when she as much as bats her eyelashes anywhere in a kilometer radius around those. Her proper attacks pose little threat in comparison.

Enraged monsters will follow you, non-raged monsters won't. Use that to separate them.
The only time you ever have to fight multiple monsters at once is in arena.

Light bow gun especially the Xeno/ Luna Bow gun

How the fuck do you play Gun Lance after all these years and MH titles I could never understand how to use Gunlance

Yeah, you've JUST missed her but she'll be back. The weapons she drops are uncraftable sidegrades or upgrades to shit in the base game.

So for now? Get Lunastras weapons as all of them (except bows) are good and give good set bonuses like Razaorsharp, (spare shot Xeno set bonus) Lifesteal (Nergi set bonus) and Guts (Bagel Set bonus)

Since we are still behind on shit like Geralt I dont have faith in it at all

They've nerfed it for shitters like you, though.

Poke/Shell
Slam/Shell
Shell
Or in G-rank just play Lance instead

damn that sounds good
I'm through the quests to unlock her but I'm already there, thanks user

Fucking how though?
He literally is no problem for Horn and Hammer

Appreciation fest and AT Jagras were simultaneous though. At this point the content lag is a deliberate decision. They just don't want to open the floodgates for whatever content they have left before Iceborne.

Not a problem!

I want to try longsword. Which ones should i make?

you didn't miss much, this last time she was up on PC she was still rewarding only her first and second waves of weapons, what you really want are the third wave weapons that will probably come next time she's around

>wear her set
>good fire resist
>extra hp and stamina
>mind's eye

just remember to force her to supernova once she's nearly doing it by throwing a flash pod and running the fuck away from her until she's done exploding

divine slasher for style

How can I into behemoth?

thanks!
if you ever cross a guy named Popolon
that's me

looks like I'm just in time

Your first time running behemoth? You can:
>go full support sippy cup with Lunastra/Vaal Gear
>Tank with HBG/Water LBG
>DPS with whatever meme build
Will keep a look out, user.
I'm no LS expert but divine Slasher and Calamity Reaver are the go-to favorites for starters.

Her nova is extremely frustrating for AT version. It's guaranteed death in some position because you can't even sheath and farcasting in time after being staggered by the wind hitbox before dying from tick damage. Even when you manage to farcast, you waste a shit load of time and she can decide to supernova shortly again and force you to farcast again. Her nova chip damage is so powerful that it will kill you even if you are already standing at around 50% from the center of her blast radius and start running away as soon as possible. Farcasting barely save you most of the time even when you use it as soon as possible out of stagger

>lunastra and that wind cunt appear at the same time
>wind dragon creates his tornado and lunastra activates her fire shit
>the tornado turns into a fiery death trap
I had no idea that monsters could create wombo combo attacks together.

Slashing weapon? Aim for the tail and back legs. Blunt Weapon/Bowgun? Aim for frontal limbs and face(only if you want emnity/aggro!) Water element for face, fire element for tail, ice element for back legs.
Super important tip! If you want to learn the timing for the meteor dodge, your character does a small flinch as the meteor is dropping. Use it right after your character does this for 90%+ dodge accuracy. BE AWARE that your character will not flinch if wearing memesteady mantle!

Attached: 1423199226424.jpg (436x436, 18K)

Attached: 1543853373122.jpg (307x164, 5K)

Fucking leshen took the fight to 4-5 times in a row into jagras when I start off the save pukei pukei quest and made me fail the quest for hours. It makes saving pukei pukei literally 10x harder because pukei will get trap in some bumfuck corner with jagras and you can't get to him nor the jagras because his dumbfuck is blocking the way while leshen spell knocking you around.
The open field makes saving pukei so much easier, I didn't even need to use the flower.

>Slashing weapon? Aim for the tail and back legs.
>Blunt Weapon/Bowgun? Aim for frontal limbs
Ur a dumdum.
Cut/shot - front.
Blunt - back.

If DMC 5, heck, most other series which used to be console exclusive can now have simultaneous console/PC release, I don't see why Iceborne can't.
Not like they have anything more after AT Nerg which gives plenty of time for PC to catch up before Iceborne.

What about piercing weapons

That's "shot" you dumdum.
Lance does cut/blunt whichever hitzone is more favorable. Or at least it used to before, might be just cut in World.

I super reversed that. My bad. It's 7am and I need sleep.

Lance is not suppose to try to poke anywhere but the head to gain enmity for behemoth

I know
was just joking

If you want to tank Behemoth just bring the Glutton HBG, dumdum. You will get tired of chasing his head with a Lance before you can gain enmity.

get a good group, seriously, the fight was made for multiplayer unfortunately

optionally, these help
>HBG shield tank or mind's eye lance tank
>range 5 healfag with a fast sheathing weapon preferably
>charge blade DPS
remember to
>when you mount, don't use the finishing blow, just keep on top of the Behemoth, that way your friends can DPS for fucking ever on it
>get behind the meteor when he casts ecliptic, AND use Jump, in case you mispositioned or something, and see a video on the Jump timing
>you can change weapons pretty easily whenever he changes areas
>try to cut that fucking tail early, makes one of his most dangerous moves way easier to handle (tail 360 spin)
>try to break/cut something on the first or second areas so he goes to the easier third area
>drop both rocks in the beginning of the fight on him before you actually properly engage him

Noob question here, is there a trick to getting those kinsect buffs quickly?I'm talking about solo also i am working on gitting gud already

Small thing to add to this. Someone is probably going to try to sleep him under the pillar in the first area.I don't recommend it as I like to save my CC for area 4, but waking him up with a falling boulder hits him for 3500 damage.

>playing with my friends
>2 of them are so dumbo that they keep hitting the monster that's obviously falling over to sleep even though we're shouting on discord to stop doing it

I fucking hate people, I'm glad that I'll only have to kill extremoth once. I'm mad that I can't find a group to do it though.

All fights in MH are made for multiplayer.
Behemoth is special because it was made with the MMORPG "(un)holy trinity" in mind. And will shit up the arena with tornadoes unless you "aggro" and "tank" him.
It can still be soloed. Fuck soloing Extremoth though.

>when you mount, don't use the finishing blow, just keep on top of the Behemoth, that way your friends can DPS for fucking ever on it
Absolutely fucking terrible advice. Hard CC like mounting, KO or para makes Behemoth drop Ecliptic Meteors with no comets if you push him beyond the damage threshold during it.
>drop both rocks in the beginning of the fight on him before you actually properly engage him
Those should be saved for the end of phase 1, so you could shave some health off phase 2, which is considerably worse than p1 because of the multi-target meteor spam.
Or better yet, put him to sleep under the rocks and drop them, because the wakeup x2 damage modifier affects them as well.

Seriously, people on SPUF give better advice for this fight than you do, user.

No not really, but nurturing a faster Kinsect helps

>will have to kill
Why haven't you yet? The event is over.

>makes Behemoth drop Ecliptic Meteors with no comets
so what? just jump them lol

can I turn off the light beetles? the game would improve 200%, just like the old monster hunters

I just said I couldn't find a good group. And I'm kinda saturated with MHW. And you're trying to imply that we'll never ever get the event again, which is silly.

there is a mod for that

>No not really, but nurturing a faster Kinsect helps
Oh ok, that's kinda reassuring. It's not even taking that long to be honest, just making sure i wasn't missing a trick. Thanks user.

Not officially, no, but I believe there's a mod on PC that does that.

are you playing on ps4, xbox or pc?

PC

can I get banned for using mods?
I haven't researched anything about mods online on mhw

Lunastra is easy. It's fighting both Lunastra AND Teo that's bullshit.

you technically can but i dont think anyone ever has been

have you tried asking for help in the monster hunter general? they have tons of turbo autists who enjoy soloing him and helping people with behe.
no one has ever been banned

Capcom half-assed a message saying that "as long as the mods are cosmetic and you're not cheating, you shouldn't get banned". So you will have to decide for yourself if that's enough assurance for you or not and mod at your own risk.
I haven't heard of anyone actually ever getting banned though.

Between bingbings and discord trannies /mhg/ has long gone to shit.

thanks for the tip, I'll give it a shot later when it's back on

also, I did look for a group, but not that hard really, I just joined a discord and checked a few times and asked a few times for a group, probably because I'm kinda burned out with the game

we got Kushala gama set on PC now and I still haven't started farming it (it doesn't help that it's probably mostly useless too, thanks to the metahemoth set)

super thanks anons

waist and helm are pretty good

The problem with ED sets in World is that they counter themselves. You need Kushy's set bonus to nullify ED windpress. And Vaal set to counter his own dragon AIDS.
Previously you had Chameleos counter Kushy's gimmicks, Kushy counter Teo etc.
But in World you don't have a monster to use the ED sets against after you beat them.

to be fair you can grind the non tempered version of the monsters to get the parts, also you dont really need wind negate for kushala or vaal set to negate his poison farts

I'm ok with that because you use it to farm streamstones, and decos, so you have to deal with their gimmicks until you get 3 pieces. Though now you don't need to farm decorations legit with those 2 retarded deco event quests.

Also, 3 miasma jewels are waaaaaay better than going for 3 VH pieces imo.

You can, but it's not about the number values or practical choices, it's about more general sense of game design. Or rather lack thereof.

hurr

Probably the longsword. It's pretty easy

i've never played a monster hunter game before.

should i get monster hunter world

Attached: DlmmfUKX0AAoFdh.jpg orig.jpg (1333x2000, 392K)

maybe

yeah wtf you could never make it drop comets then mount it

"Bingbings" don't exist in the general anymore, just people shitposting about them the second somebody tries to discuss a game that isn't World

all generals are shit, stop pretending other generals are love and hugs

I never said anything like that though.

bingbings were never real
i dont believe for a second theres a single person that plays exclusively on nintendo

it just neo/v/ loves of shitposting and falasefalgging

Attached: 8e6c48db753b0481a9548829f253b6f6.jpg (275x183, 7K)

do you like games with solid deliberate combat and a variety of playstyles? Do you have patience to go from getting your ass kicked by easy mobs to soloing elder dragons with ease?

>Look user is fighing female monsters again
im not gay alright, i just figure that if im gonna stare at an ass for most of my play time it may as well be a girls, right?

tell us what kind of third person melee combat games you enjoy

does beating his dadas peeny count?

it's still first person, no, unless you can have out of body spectral experiences

I'm under the impression that there's been a dedicated shitposter or clique since October. I checked the Discord the thread shits its pants over and all I got was a whole bunch of nothing.

what if he was imagining he was his dad while giving him the old tug over the shoulder style from behind him?

>on having a monster hunter thread
stop that

You WOULD remove it with poison in World if they hadn't omitted part of the elder dragon trinity. I still haven't forgiven them.

Attached: 15214182647662.jpg (1280x1707, 378K)

Did someone say
bing?

Attached: bing.jpg (621x683, 111K)

Just flash her in rage mode and force the supernova you scrub

>he just go with it and just dragoon jump it
pleb

They do, but you can still just spam Evade and Spread Shot.

Capcom pretty much said use mods at your own risk. Use them as you like but if your game breaks they cant help you.

This would be funny if only it wasn't total shit advice. Dragoon Jump can only dodge Ecliptic Meteor and nothing else. Even a small Jagras bite or any hit from your friends brings you down.

It's a good starter. I couldn't into the games for years, but World clicked. I dropped it and have been smashing through 4U and GU because they're a lot more fun (but also a lot more fiddly, but at least you don't have the universes shittiest home village)

>bingbings
god knows what you gays were doing for the 6 years before World, then.

i like generations but holy shit I'm in over my head

Did you cart to Greatest Maccao?

once or twice. but it's not so much the hunt difficulty, it's the bajillion different systems for progression. i have the default cat, and one other that doesn't seem to do anything. there's a trader instead of a magic tree, but he wont give me anything. apparently i can send my cats on missions too, but it won't ever let me.

choosing a weapon is also hard. I want somethign more interesting but LS and DB are too OP to give up, so far

Insect glaive makes her a long but easy fight since you can just fly around and chop up the wings and stay away from all the shit she lays out on the ground.

I used enough of the Kushala Daora set for the set bonus (negates all wind for her supernova) with something for health and decorations focusing on fire res and stun. Bring along fireproof mantle or health booster and you're on ez mode, even for the supernova.

Why exactly has he been left out? Could they just not be bothered?

>only encounter in the game that engages the player
>braindead if you enjoy it

Quality monster hunter OP

Divine Slasher is a great raw LS, i also am a big fan of Legia Stealer.

Use R2 from sheathed to bring out your kinsect from neutral to get your first extract quickly. From there, just get a sense of where each monster gives what extract. Wings/Legs -> White, Face/Claws -> Red, Body -> Orange is the general rule, but isn't always the case.

Other user was also right, get a speedy bug boy, speedy bugs are the best bugs. Power Prolonger is also an incredibly useful skill for IG.

Kush Y arms are a great focus piece to provide more options in sets that use focus, in case you dont want to use Damascus B chest.

probably couldnt think of a way to make it work with tracking flies.
also no interesting monsters allowed.

I am ready for shitters to quit after AT luna comes to PC

that's just make believe, we're talking about videogames here son, real shit

>don't really mind luna
>watching dummies go nuts on AT should be a riot
My guffaws are ready.

are you using R2+Triangle/R2+Circle to gather?
it sends it out quick for a single attack, and circle brings it back. if it comes back with extract it regains like 20% stamina too.

>one day I was hunting monsters in the coral highlands and got bitten by a radioactive wiggler so I became wiggler man!

Attached: 1.png (947x1043, 1.05M)

I'll fuckin it say it though, because I've spent a decent amount of time in and out of most gens on /vg/ as I came into and out of playing different franchises and /mhg/ is exceptionally awful compared to most.

WATCH OUT WIGGLERMAN, MYSTERIO IS RIGHT BESIDE YOU

sure thing buddy

Attached: lolg2.png (1198x704, 252K)

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR ICEBORNE
I'M GOING TO STUFF MY FACE WITH HOT DRINKS ULTRA ZERO

user just run like fuck when she releases her big dick energy. Also wear a mantle you fuck. God i haven't played since before the FF content was in, Can i get back into it monstet bros? What changed? Ps4 btw

I know the hardcore mh fans shit on world for casualising the series but good god it absolutely needed it because MH is far too dense for its own good.

kek

>use ccontroller
>xbone buttons everywhere on the game
why they couldn't change this?

>once or twice

Attached: OhDeer.jpg (649x690, 69K)

Quite literally the first mod released on the Nexus was changing that to Playstation buttons.
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1

I don't think there's one for Nintendo buttons though, if that's what you wanted.

thanks user
I've read in this thread about mods being able to fuck up your save
can it happen with this mod too?

this

Attached: images-ext-1.discordapp.jpg (512x288, 27K)

None of the mods where you just drop files in (resulting in changed textures) can harm your save. It's the programs that can potentially cause issues (though it depends on the program) and usually it's just that the game won't start or the program won't hook into the game (meaning you need only not run the program to be fine, usually having to wait until the program is updated).

The only save fuckery I'm aware of is if you use one of the mods that let you transmog and use it to give yourself the appearance of gear we can't get yet, or glitched stuff like low rank armor gear while you have an armor pigment equipped (low rank gear can't have armor pigments).

>Haven't triple carted in a MH game since like Akantor in MHF2
>Triple carted once to Lunastra
>Even though I'd never admit it out loud, massive blow to my ego
>I slowly lost interest in MHW because of this and the fact that all content being released is multiplayer oriented
>I'm a patient GS solo player and everyone online expects me to always go for sleep bomb true swings for muh clear speeds
>I just like putting on cool looking armor and using wyverns jawblade

I think I'm just out until Iceborne. I think the Witcher content is solo though. Might give that a go.

Are there faggots playing this shit after 1 year?

wow thanks user
I'd really like to have the ps buttons so this is good

Ancient Leshen fucking nigger.

world community is full of speedrunners
so yeah it's dead

How do I get back into MHW after not playing for half a year?

I quit because I was basically done with the game contentwise

redpill me on a good lance build for behemoth that can tank him
I tried to keep a good balance between survivability and damage but eventually I collapse from the chip damage during the endless lightning + firespam in the last phase.

Gunlance was much easier for me as you can always reach his face with shells and do great dmg non-stop.