Game is overpriced

>game is overpriced

Attached: file.png (978x651, 963K)

How much us that? Looks fair for 5 dollars

borger

Why don't you just make the thread with the topic you wanted it to be instead of this autistic meme "hurr I'm so subtle" shit

What's that cost in America like four bucks.

Looks like it's closer to $15

About 9$+tax

Attached: 1503925255837.jpg (600x750, 243K)

If I eat five guys I can't eat anything for the rest of the day or I'll go over my calorie limit. I'm hungry as fuck, might skip breakfast for it.

>backseat mod
Lmao

lmao fatfuck

Stealth gamergate thread.

>tax
feels good living in oregon
until I get a job and get fucked in the ass by paycheck tax

>backseat mod
No you fucking retard, what's the point of even attempting a "subtle" thread when it's not even fucking subtle, just post what you intended to post and stop playing fucking games, you're being retarded for no reason, now go ahead and select from one of your buzzwords what you want to call me next

>fries in the drink cup

>drink in the fries cup

>drinking fries

why’s there always peanuts on the floor at five guys

>frying drinks

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Five Guys is not that expensive

Tell that to the weebs

>Five Guys has good fries and burgers, but overpriced
>In N' Out has bad fries and great burgers, decently priced
>Whataburger has mediocre burgers and decent fries, average prices
what is the superior choice?

Attached: 1549331407483.jpg (720x1018, 77K)

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

He's right though, that's closer too $15 than $5. It's overpriced burgers with a dumb wrapper choice.

I hear the reason fast food is so popular in america is because healthy food is more expensive

A burger is like 700 calories and small fries is like 500, add a diet coke to wash it down and I've almost hit my limit. All I can have after is a protean shake after gym, I'm not fat, I'm trying to get cut. I don't know how you fat fucks eat so much.

stop eating the potatoes and bread. that shit doubles the calorie count. i usually ask for a lettuce wrap burger on a burger in a bowl with the vegetables on the side. with that a double bacon cheeseburger meal doesn’t breach 800 calories which works for me since i only have one meal a day.

>frying

People who have calorie limits are probably pretty fit.

Five guys has shit fries