Do you still shop at GameStop?

Attached: gamestop.jpg (778x646, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/kayona--kim
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This looks shopped.

She looks like she sucks BWC.

Attached: LhUN5uu.png (616x140, 16K)

I went there today to see if they had KH3D but came out with Arkham Knight for a solid price

Not unless I have a gift card, and I just used up the one I had for a couple years on Ace Combat 7. Wanted to use it up before they go bankrupt.
It is. Try reverse image searching it, it turns up the background.

What did she end up buying?

It obviously is. Gamestop stopped having an entire wall dedicated to physical PC games by 7th gen.

For sure Marcus, she's going to tell you that she only likes white boys. But she will be sucking off Dmarius, Jameel, and Raj every chance she gets

Why are these assholes buying up the retro games now? As if prices for old games haven't already been inflated to hell thanks to shitty eBay scalpers and bootleg carts.

I would love to play some Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on the Xbox 360.

In Asian racial hierarchy, being small, brown and dumb is subhuman.

Attached: 1546811946257.jpg (1080x1328, 108K)

>buying old games

user...

>posts nudes and makes sonic ocs

Is she autistic?

She clearly is.

deviantart.com/kayona--kim

can you remember me her name? I only fap to amateur asians now, and finding good sets is hard, I remember her being not bad.

>emulating

godbless.

meh, I'd hit it.

I like how she has other autists making lewd fanart of her.

Kinda, I only go there if the price matches online ones and if I'm too impatient to wait, or if the game just came out. I bought Res2 remake about 2 weeks after it dropped so in store prices were pretty much the same as online.

>you will never have a dedicated audience of horny followers willing to make lewd fan art of you

Attached: tenor.gif (220x217, 11K)

Rarely go there because it's way too expensive compared to online stores or buying digital.

All you have to do is be a reasonably attractive young girl and be willing to show it off a little.