OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

FUCKING EMBARRASSING

Attached: nintoddlers rejoice.png (601x750, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZT8lB0icC8
nvidia.ca/object/tegra-x1-processor.html
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=Tegra X1&N=-1&isNodeId=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im fucking embarrassing to be honest my dude

did you just remake the same thread

are you that boring

Attached: 1549174632429.jpg (320x475, 30K)

>8 year old game
>ported to switch

y-yay.....glad I bought a switch....

And ps4 and Xbox one for REmake ports... Even older than SR3. Your point is...what?

Rentfree
The other thread was a pure goldmine of angry Snoy

Attached: 4FBA7DD949F046888BF7470B172142D1.png (644x800, 90K)

REmake is a remake though. Not a direct port of an 8 year old game which the switch will struggle with

Switch? Shoulda called it the portbox

Remember when the Wii was shit because it never had any of the multiplats that sony and microsoft got?
Whatever happened to that?

IT"S NOT A PORT MACHINE GOD DAMNIT GOD DAMNIT GOD DAMNIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1765749711058205.jpg (808x805, 45K)

Genuinely don't. Nobody cared about the wii it was silent. Then the wiiu had Zombiu and disappeared after that.

Nobody was talking about the wii when we were in wii/ps3/360 era except for one guy at work but even then he started talking about PC when nobody but him had bought the wii

I still don't see what's wrong with all these developers acknowledging the Switch's portable capabilities after so many years of "lack of third party support".

this

Yes, I noticed that I got a reply. You don't have to point me to it.

saints row died after 2
also fuck deep silver

Lmao nentendies get ports from last generation hahahahaha probably because the switch can't handle modern games.

>complaining about the switch getting a billion ports
literally my preferred method for playing indie games/old games

just making sure you got it :)

Rofl

>"man gaming today sucks"
>well it's a good thing the switch is getting a lot of old games
>"N-NO WAIT"

Attached: 1482904718291.png (137x104, 19K)

Attached: Coach.jpg (1322x1322, 145K)

Wow. SR3. Really worth the price tag

>HAHAH NINTENDO HAS NO THIRD PARTY TITLES
>Third Party developer port their games from consoles and Pc to Switch
>HAHA SWITCH HAS ONLY PORTS
>Biggest ammount of exclusives compared to any other consoƶe
>HAHA REHASH MACHINE

Man shitposters are truly autistic arent they

Attached: 1550127905765.png (702x857, 53K)

>steel port
>port
Fuck you.

wow! the switch is portable in more ways than one!

REmake for ps4 and xbone was a remaster of a gamecube remake though

You probably thought this was really funny and clever in your head.

Switch's third party support amounts to old ports, shovelware and indie shit, it doesn't at all compare to other platforms.

>PC exclusives
>Error: list too small
Fuck off, tripfag. Go beg your mom for some more Nintendies.

>Pc exclusive
>Nothing good released in the last 4 years

Lmao
>B...but we have good games from the last century!!!111

Attached: ReactionImage 040.jpg (500x500, 85K)

No REmake 2 was a remake, REmake 1 was a port of a gamecube game

Why did they stoo making these games?

Stop moving the goal posts. The Switch is a fucking port machine with barely any support. It is fucking ludicrous. I own one and like it, but I'm not fucking delusional.

a nintendo is a literal children's toy.

you can have your 10 mario exclusives, I will take my 1 bloodborne or uncharted over it any day.

>tfw only person who liked SR3

Attached: 1509025728352.jpg (366x477, 109K)

The stoodio behind it decided to do something else, even though it shat the bed pretty hard.

>I will take my only good exclusives that was released in the first 2 1/2 years

Attached: 1464640553330.png (896x771, 189K)

Listen to these fucking zoomers that can barely piece sentences together.
Cunts.

I'll give you Bloodborne, but the only thing Uncharted has going for it is pretty grafixxx and Sully+Drake banter.
TLOU is a far better game.

oh cool, I fucking loved Saints row The Third! My xbox 360 died, so this will be a good way to replay the game! Thanks, Deep Silver!

saints row 3 is the only good saints row game.

I've only played 4, how does 3 compare?

it was clearly a remaster. look it up

Attached: 1551142987156.png (200x202, 15K)

2017, off the top of my head:
>Endless Space 2
>Divinity: Original Sin 2
>Total War Warhammer 2
>Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
>Escape from Tarkov beta

Fuck off, dumbass tripfag. Stick to your kiddie console.

its the same but better

no u

>pc exclusive

You look like a rat

>Lists a fucking Beta
LMAO
>Divinity: Original Sin 2
Literally avaible for consoles HAHAHAHAHA

It'll struggle due to the devs not giving a crap and not bothering to optimize it

Attached: no.png (493x564, 475K)

and the specs :/

You think that's bad, look at Capcom's Resident Evil ports:
>Only RE1 and 0 get a physical release
>RE0, the shit one, is on cart, RE1 is a download code
>RE4 the most acclaimed one is digital only
Why are 3rd parties so fucking cheap?

Attached: package-image.jpg (589x733, 71K)

>2019
>replying to tripfags

The first person you quoted literally said it was a remaster you illiterate nigger.

Nope all on the devs, shit developers equal shit game

Nintendo still gets none of the multiplats, they get decade old ports that were multiplats in the PS3-360 era

Blame that on lazy developers cheaping out for a quick buck

What's wrong with it? Have the original trilogy on my vita, now I'll have re4 and REmake on the go too

Imagine being a Nintendie with the knowledge that if Nintendo had of had discs instead of baby cartridges for the N64 almost all the good Sony exclusives would have been on Nintendo.

Fuck off Capcom shill you cheap nips

bit racist mate what about the second person I replied to? I'm illiterate but these folks can't even agree :)

Kek are you a poorfag? You should be working rather than shitposting

Idk man the devs created a game to fit the specs of 360 and PS3 then they have to try to optimise the game for a downgraded system anyway. Double the challenge

Wrong the switch is not powerful enough to run modern games.

Why did you remake the same retarded thread?
And why didn't you answer my question, of whom is it embarrassing to?

>downgraded system
If you're a shit dev which Deep Silver is, its gonna run like ass because they're not gonna put in effort for a cash grab

That doesn't give them an excuse to not put in effort and just give it old games

All the third parties faults

idk man while SR3 was shit it did run pretty well on previous gen consoles. Hopefully the Switch can keep up and match last gen systems

It can, but it probably will run like ass because yet again, its a cheap cashgrab

If it runs at 20 FPS, that is all on the devs

>downgraded system
Do you retards actually believe this...?

What is Doom and Wolvenstein 2?

Switch is a downgraded system though.

downgraded from what? the game was made for PS3 and Xbox 360, Switch is more powerful than both.

It's an underclocked version of the Tegra chip it uses.

It's the same but worse.

semi-custom SoCs do not have stock clocks, because the wide the variety of products they are put into, results in a ride variety of thermals. The Shield TV runs the X1 at higher clocks because it does not need to run on battery power, and has much more space for thermal solutions. Nothing was downgraded.

keep coping

How old are you

this
Well, its not so much downgraded as outdated

>Assassin's Creed 3
>Saint's Row 3
What the fuck is going on

Attached: 1527456562126.webm (854x480, 1.8M)

Why the fuck would they port SR3
WHY

How do you figure?
I mean Maxwell is outdated sure, but so is the fucking Jaguar CPU architecture. At the end of the day it is a handheld that outpaces the previous generation of home console.

Nintendo are trying to keep up with current gen gaming by porting (shit) previous gen games but cause of limitations the games run like shit on the switch

half life 3 confirmed switch exclusive.

Maybe they should thank all the other platforms for beta testing

who the fuck asks for these ports

Attached: 1542708997917.png (953x1282, 495K)

It's barely at all custom, and it's stock clocks are much higher, you can even overclock the Switch SoC with no negative consequences.

Lazy developers cashing in, what do you expect, for them to actually try with the Switch and put in even 1/3 the effort they do on PS4/Xbox One, that's never going to happen.

>but cause of limitations the games run like shit on the switch
the seething fanaticism is strong in this one.

>trying to protect his mancard by only playing ""adult"" games
all games are for children boy

Here's your opportunity to prove me wrong :^)

show me any other handheld console that performs better than switch :^)

>and it's stock clocks are much higher
Read the post you are replying to. Semi-custom SoCs do not have stock clocks. The off the shelf parts you buy for your PC have stock clocks because normies cant be expected to custom tune everything for their setup, and have reasonably good assumptions to be made about power and cooling. GPU's even have their own standard heatsink, and CPU's often come with them included. This is not an off the shelf part. Since Nvidea deals directly with product integration it is clocked to this specification. This is why it is not uncommon to see the same ARM CPU have different clocks in different phones, or say if it is in a phone, a tablet and a chromebook to show 3 really different clocks. The only point of comparison for the X1 is the Shield TV which is an entirely different product class, and thus unfair to compare it to. By your logic the 8350 was actually a heavily downgraded 9590, which was just the same part but better binned by AMD, clocked to 5ghz instead of 4ghz, and needed watercooling.
>you can even overclock the Switch SoC with no negative consequences.
This is also true, there is a surprising amount of headroom, I wouldn't say no consequences, but it is a weird amount of flex for just yields. I guess it is solely for battery reasons...? most people have tonnes of headroom before the feintist thermal problem.

okay, everygame that is on ps3 or xbox 360 AND switch. The switch version runs better and/or has improved visuals. And this is lazy ports of games that were tailored to those toasters.

Should port 4 3 was utter crap

>handheld

nobody cares about handhelds user we're talking REAL consoles and PC. Nice try moving the goalposts though

Wrong wrong wrong. You see a clear downgrade when playing the ports. Compare them to the 360 or PS3 and you see it, not the current gen stuff

according to digital foundry benchmarks you are incorrect.
According to a look at the architectures, you are incorrect.

>nobody cares about handhelds user we're talking REAL consoles and PC
I care about handhelds. The fuck is a "REAL" console. I only know PC handhelds and really, REALLY REALLY under-powered locked down PCs.

>this console isn't a actually because uhh, I say so...
And the cutest part of all is that he claims that I am moving the goalposts, how fucking rich.
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1382960372618.gif (375x375, 160K)

>Switch is basically just a portable playstation game emulator

Attached: 1550970048435.gif (512x512, 624K)

meant for

Impossible. Switch has games.

Every console's a port machine now

Impossible. Switch has ports.

ftfy

Literally every system in existence gets ports, it's just not okay when Switch does.

L.A.Noire
Eat shit

It's not okay when a current gen console struggles to keep up so it ports shit games from 8 years ago

GBA came out in 2001 and could run SNES ports. For comparison, it came out the same year as the Gamecube. and 11 years after SNES
PSP came out in 2004 and could run PSX games, 10 years after PSX came out, and about midway between ps2 and ps3.
PSvita came out in 2011 and could run ports of ps2 games 11 years after it came out.
In the grand scheme of things Switch running PS3/Xbox 360 era games is the natural progression of that. But if feels more impressive to me because of how slowed down the generations have been and the diminshing returns on the progress of the last decade.

Who has a PC for exclusives? Exclusives are retarded console terminology and mindset.

Switch getting ports of 10 years old games and no current ones.

PS2 games get ported to PS4 all the time.
Literally what is your point?

>PSP came out in 2004 and could run PSX games
In terms of power PSP was closer to ps2.
Same as Vita.

Nintendo hardware always was underpowered.

Absolute straight up lies user and you know it

You also can play any new game on PS4.
But switch. Mario or 10 years old port.

I think he just means there's no multiplats or most of the stuff isn't recent
Didn't it get TNC at some point after the original release?

Switch version runs at 1920x1080
Ps3 version runs 1280x720p. And this is a game made to milk the cell as much as possible being half assedly ported to switch

proof?

The point is its sad that Switch is TRYING to compete by porting old games that wont run as well rather than spending money creating new games as opposed to Mario and Zelda every 8 months

>TNC
360p, 20fps.

He has it wrong, the Shield doesn't run the Tegra X1 at higher clocks, the Switch runs it at lower clocks, since the advertised stock clocks for that chip are what the Shield runs, don't care about it being in a Switch, that's Nintendo's own problems not bothering to push any real customization, it's just a regular Tegra X1 jammed into a Switch and downclocked, hence it's pathetic cooling solution.

Here's hoping Nintendo gets Nvidia to actually make a Tegra chip that is actually targeted towards the hardware Nintendo are making this time, but I won't hold my breath.

It's a shit port sure, but it's not 10 years of age

objectively true.
not really true. regardless I am talking about able to run games from.

>And this is a game made to milk the cell as much as possible being half assedly ported to switch
You forgot 360 version exists? Or cell was in it too?

And it wasn't even real 1080p and with worse framrate and visuals.
>However, a dynamic resolution technique is in play, meaning Switch scales the pixel output based on rendering load - and at stress points that means a low point of 1440x1080. In other words, the game lowers its resolution on the horizontal axis alone, and faced with a busy street, it drops to 75 per cent of the full pixel-count overall.

Eat shit retard.

Weird, my preferred method is free.

user, I simply impartially explained the situation to you. Take it or leave it, just don't talk out your ass.

I do not see how is 360p@20fps port of current gen game any plus for switch. Otherwise, it shows, switch can't handle current-gen games and you should expect only 360/ps3 ports for it.

>Eat shit retard.
Correct me if I am wrong, but that is still drastically more pixels? like 1.68x the resolution in the worst case scenario,oOr am I not doing multiplication the common core way?
>You forgot 360 version exists? Or cell was in it too?
The 360 version runs worse than the ps3 version no..?

>buying western garbage in the first place

nah

imma chill

Attached: 1551076908845.png (2198x1712, 1.23M)

>The 360 version runs worse than the ps3 version no..?
No. But switch version runs worse than both of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=SZT8lB0icC8

> like 1.68x the resolution in the worst case scenario,
Still not 1080p in 2019 and with worse framerate and effects.

same. But it is on the switch as well.

Final Fantasy X
Devil May Cry
Shenmue
Resident Evil 4
Ratchet and Clank 1, 2 and 3
Jak 1, 2 and 3
Spy Cooper 1, 2 and 3
Metal Gear Solid 1, 2 and 3
Lets not forget all the 360/PS3 ports
Bayonetta / Vanquish
DmC
The Last of Us
Batman Arkham Asylum
Uncharted 1, 2 and 3
Heavy Rain
Resident Evil
Persona 5
Bioshock 2
God of War 3
Dark Souls
Skyrim
And I'm still probably missing dozens more.
>b-b-but only switch gets ports....

>Still not 1080p in 2019 and with worse framerate and effects.
Nice goalpost move retard.
I bet it runs better on a 2080ti as well.
Though, it actually has improved textures and effects, such as shadows. still, having a few more dips below 30fps at that significant of a resolution jump, with higher res textures and better dhaows is definitely it running better, just perhaps poor priorities in a lazy port.

>b-b-but only switch gets ports....

Never said that user most of these ports are good games and it's previous Playstation titles

The DIFFERENCE with the switch is its only getting shit games from other companies in an attempt to keep up. THATS THE POINT!

Where are the new switch titles? Wheres the creativity and the new IPs to give Switch competition and make it worth the cost? Nothing. Just poo poo stinkers

>Where are the new switch titles?
Hmm well let's see...

Nintendo exclusives for 2017:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>1-2 Switch
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Kamiko
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Arms
>Splatoon 2
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Golf Story
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Nintendo exclusives for 2018:
>Bayonetta 2
>Kirby Star Allies
>Nintendo Labo
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Mario Tennis Aces
>Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Octopath Traveler
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Xenoblade 2: Torna, the Golden Country
>Super Mario Party
>PokƩmon Let's Go
>Smash Ultimate

Nintendo exclusives for 2019 and beyond:
>Travis Strikes Again: NMH
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>PokƩmon 2019
>Animal Crossing
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Linkā€™s Awakening
>Dragon Quest 11 S
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 4 Special
>Rune Factory 5
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
>Ninjala
And more to be announced

>Nintendo
This is lazy third parties, what are you talking about?

The Switch is generally a little more capable than the PS360 were, it's a matter of the quality of the port to the architecture. God ports run as well if not better. Skyrim for instance, is a middle ground between the original port and the SE visual improvements. Valkyria Chronicles is based on the original PS3 release but runs at a higher resolution.

>zelda
>labo
>mario
>smash
>mario +
>link +
>DK
>Mario
>Mario
>MK
>Zelda
>Zeldo

Googled a bunch of them and they look utter shit. Nice try

as an Idort, Switch seems to be filling a niche as a weeb machine, handheld, and Nintendo exclusive console which is an incredibly impressive role.
I mean I know this is a shitpost, which is why you will tell
It doesn't count.
But basically I need a console for 3 reasons.
1) Dumb fucking Japs don't bring games to PC sometimes.
2) first party exclusives/ games published by the platform holder
3)portability.
For 1) Nintendo has made huge strides and is going toe to toe with Sony, especially now that Vita is dead.
2) Nintendo will always be better at first party than Sony, even if Death Stranding is coming to PS4.
3) Sony dropped out of handhelds.
I mean in reality it is not a competition, I think PS4 has more than justified the $200 I spent on mine, and switch the $300. I just don't get how you can say Switch isn't keeping up when it has such an impressive library already.
also fun fact:
In 2017/2018 Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo all faced two of their most profitable years ever.

>haha you thought you could list some games but i called them poo poo despite never playing them but you're feeling stupid now ;)

Attached: 1515253376950.jpg (542x419, 24K)

And you gave the wrong answer.

>exclusives (multiplats)

>Console wars
>Again
Yea Forums needs to burn.

>they look utter shit
>they look
>look
Ah so you haven't played them.
I, someone who has played many of them, know for a fact that they aren't "utter shit", in-fact, they're fantastic.
And as I have had first hand experience with the subject at hand and you haven't, my statement inherently has less bias and I win by default. You cannot refute me on this level. :)

Wow, so many mario and Zelda. Because Nintendo doesn't love using their dead IP's anymore.

it is not the wrong answer.
It is a semi-custom SoC. Semi-Custom SoCs do not have "stock clocks" because they are only sold to partners to be integrated into systems. The switch performs how it does, take that as it is. I don't know why you tried to read into it like I had one opinion or the other, or was begging for something. The system is not "downgraded" nor is the CPU "underclocked" the X1 SoC was simply integrated into the switch system and clocked accordingly. Any other answer comes from tech illiteracy, probably influenced by blind fanboyism or believing Yea Forums posts.

Assassin's Creed 3 and Liberation are being ported to all systems, Switch, Xbox One, PS4. Saint's Row it's THQ Nordic porting all their back catalog games they acquired. They even remastered Legend of Kay, Sphinx and the De Blob games. Why 3 and not 4 is the more interesting question. I guess 3 is better liked? Idk never followed Saint's Row.

for reference.
Can you find me the stock clock on this page:
nvidia.ca/object/tegra-x1-processor.html
Aditionally, Where is my typo here:
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=Tegra X1&N=-1&isNodeId=1
Did newegg stop selling the SoC?

Absolute ridiculous. SR3 was shit back then and is shit now

All the current gen consoles are bloated port/remaster machines

Lol

2017 was a great year for the Switch
2018 was a disappointing year
2019 is well on track to be even worse

What is going on at Nintendo?

Is this thread peak COPE or will sonyfags continue?

It was great fun. Balanced perfectly between serious and goofy.

>SR2 was too much up its own hole with the "street war" shit, but had some fun mini games.
>SR4 went too far into the zany; running around as a superpowered POTUS and punching aliens

Where the fuck are the games?

I don't see anything noteworthy being released there. Most of those are ports of continuations of low selling franchises

Thanks for beta testing.

>not hype for SMT V.
I have lived to see the true casualization of Yea Forums.

Seething

Same shit but this time without super powers

>only games I care for are astral chain and bayo3
not even baiting, maybe yokai watch 4 too but that heavily depends on what level5 does with it, pokemon and its clones was never my style, only digimon game i ever finished was cyber sleuth

PHEASANTS

>the third
>not 2
bullshit

cant help shit taste

Erdrick confirmed

>mario
>zelda
>pokemon
>repeat each year
hmmmm

Attached: 1446841907201.jpg (1015x923, 494K)

Deep Silver is every bit as bad as EA but at a fraction of the size. Very scary for gaming. How do we destroy this company?

OH NO NO NO
Shitposting again HAHAHAHA
Kill yourself already

How much are they asking for this? You can regularly pick up any of the previous versions for under ten bucks.

there's more innovation in a single nintendo game then the PS4 library combined

>Switch doesn't get Saints Row 1 & 2. Which were the only good games in the series.
LOOOL

Attached: 1539019768006-tv.png (455x455, 227K)

So what exactly is embarrassing about the Switch continue to hit sales records and publishers desperately try to scoop up some of those record profits?

posting a timeless meme ITT

Attached: 1550576920616.jpg (960x726, 284K)

4 was fucking garbage and besides the game doesn't have a set release date

haha yeah bro totally

Attached: 1550397401892.png (737x667, 201K)

Im more pissed they gave you 3 and not 1 or 2 which you guys deserve.

Sucking the Fisher Price of video games' dick as an adult for example. Go play Smash and not shower or get laid.

Attached: DzNoTrQVsAM7ABi.jpg (544x400, 38K)

Getting laid is one of the attributes you associate with Nintendo players?
How flattering.

>porting 3 to the switch instead of remaking 2 to be playable of releasing 1 on more consoles
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ay gurl i play interracial lesbian kissing video games wan sum fuk

kek

>PS4 gets the same game
>No comment from sonyfags
Hmmmmmmm.

Saints Row The Third isn't on PS4

Fuck yeah this was so fun I will be happy to play it again

Friendly reminder that Saints Row 3 is the perfect amount of wackiness to have fun and seriousness to care about the plot.

>Porting the game that was so bad it literally killed them
I am lost for words

The MC in SR3/4 is a faggot.

The first REmake is from 2002 though

I don't think Volition understood what made their game (Saints Row 2) funny. It was the fact that everyone around you was acting like a hardass, while your character looked like a member of the Village People.

I hope there's a Saints Row reboot. Saints Row 2 used to be a real competitor to Grand Theft Auto, now it's just a shitty Crackdown/superhero game.

This timeline made PSV a better buy now.

They're trying to make money after their last game Agents of Mayhem (Overwatch bullet sponge clone; I could've told them no one wanted this, for free) failed. Hopefully there's a god damned reboot. SR3 was such a downgrade, couldn't even choose your martial art style.

Attached: ce5b327aa03fb64b91d41203612de9cb.jpg (1600x1200, 369K)

never ever 1 and 2 remaster

Attached: aqua crying.png (5072x4091, 2.03M)

pathetic

Attached: 1515419737803.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT.

Attached: 641437[1].jpg (350x318, 97K)

What a sad life you must live, take this life experience advice from an 18 year old person with none, learn to like things and be willing to enjoy things in front of people.

Its playable in that service thing I forget what it is called though

One of my coworkers used to have that shit, PSnow I think, he said the games would lag because it was streamed or something. lol? Fuck that.

>No third party exclusives
What is Arc Rising?
What is Mario x Rabbids?
What is Octopath Traveler?
What is Ultimate Avengers 3?

>Old ports:
What is Mortal Combat XI?
What is Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus?

And those are just off the top of my head. Idc if you like them or not.

Yeah it had some lag problems but I enjoyed it enough when it actually worked, never kept it though.

You really don't see this amount of droning/defending when it's the other way around
Fucking Yea Forumsintendogaf

Some games are legit more fun in Switch's portable mode but porting lame-ass ps3 era games that'll probably look like shit in portable mode anyways is still inexcusable
LITERALLY nobody asked for this OR AC3

Switch is my favorite console but this is BS. PS4 has way more exclusive games than are on this list.

user, this is compared. Ie it show that the Switch is miles ahead of the PS4 at the same period. Its just a reminder than snoyponies should stop trying to start shit since they' ll keep getting btfo.

Love those 10 frames per second.

What do you mean? switch still has absolutely no games

Snoynegroes mind broke after 4 years with 1 game. So much projection.

are they actually going to finish the game this time?

Its the fact that its literal table scraps that are one generation old and not asked for
I'd tell you to turn your trip off but you argue like a total autists so its probably better off filtered

Its on PS4 also, you mentally deficient negroid. In case you missed it 3rd party release their old games on every new hardware because it does'nt cost em shit. Kill yourself, faggot trash

>porting the worst one

Attached: thomas-pynchon.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Except that wasn't part of the point of the guy I replied to you fucking sperg, take your meds
And yes this shit has no business being ported to other consoles either, oh no me btfo

>get ports
>AHAHAHA EAT SHIT LOSERS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FAR BETTER IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THOSE GAMES
I don't get it

Jesus nigger, stop being so fucking triggered. Switch is winning, deal with it.

It's called autism, user.

post the one where he pretends to be his girlfriend typing

>it's not even 4
I bet nintendies will get gat outa hell next LMAO

It got ported to Xbone and PS4 too

>RE:0 is the cart
Proofs

I unironically enjoyed Saints Row 3, though I agree that 2 was the better game.
Fight me.