Super Mario 64 is my favorite game of all time

Super Mario 64 is my favorite game of all time.
Why should this new one? I have no desire to, they look nothing alike.

Attached: 29c.png (1012x763, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guide.sdsetup.com/
darkumbra.net/forums/topic/168331-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Switch their positions in the second panel and replace Mario with Pokemon.

>they look nothing alike
Good. Only retards want the same game over and over again.

I don't follow.
It looks like it changed in all the worse ways.
There are so many moons that you're just fucking tripping over most of them, and it's spread so thin as a result there can't possibly be anything as tight and memorable as the N64 levels.
It's Banjo 1 versus Banjo Tooie all over again.

>I don't follow.
Do you not have a mother?

>There are so many moons that you're just fucking tripping over most of them, and it's spread so thin as a result there can't possibly be anything as tight and memorable as the N64 levels.
Well it looks like you already know the answer to your own question. What would you like us to say?

I don't think I get it

Are you saying your mother gives a fuck about pokemon?

Attached: 1545114383066.jpg (459x690, 99K)

you clearly haven't had a mother that knows you like video games

because nintendo is good you fucking sonyfag

>It looks like

Play the game user.

Attached: 1550974592556.png (302x262, 76K)

I've seen people go to town for this game and claim it's better than 64 and I was hoping to spur people as to why.

>pay $60 to know if you like something or not
Fuck off white mommy's boy

>mom will literally make dad stop the car so she can go catch a pokemon creature with her phone

Attached: 1520279264697.jpg (521x707, 79K)

this image simply cannot work. a guy who was a kid when mario 64 was released at 1996 has became a 30+ year old middle aged man now, at least. you would supposed to be having your family, and maybe a kid. you would not be hanging around toy corner with your old man just like what you had been doing as a kid anymore. this smells boomer shit that "well of course I know this because knowing something old is cool, haha".

>you would supposed to be having your family, and maybe a kid.
haha yeah...

If only there was a way to play Switch games for free....
Hacking Guide: guide.sdsetup.com/
ROMs: darkumbra.net/forums/topic/168331-g

odyssey>64

If you disagree either you didn’t paly odyssey, dont understand shit about design, or you are a jaded cynic who played it in a shitty period of your life.

64 is a classic and a masterpiece.
But odyssey is better, in every way.

SM64's levels were shit, they were basically not even 3d, all the shit in them is placed along linear pathways

sunshine actually interspereses platforming all across it's stages and has complex level geometry to do shit around, and also has tighter and more responsive movement and controls

Odyssey is the best game on the Switch currently but I'd still consider SM64 to be the best 3D Mario

>Why should this new one?
Why should this new one what?

>they look nothing alike.

Thank god because Odyssey is much better in every regard compared to 64

Attached: 1538732048659.png (621x645, 410K)