Be on the train to start your wageslaving/gradeslaving

>be on the train to start your wageslaving/gradeslaving
>see this blackbot playing Dark Souls on full volume
What do you do?

Attached: 1551161529867.png (598x597, 478K)

Is this guy really playing SH3?

what kind of battery do you need to carry to power a TV and an xbox at the same time casually on the sub?

DROP THE SHIELD!

I asked an engineer something similar, according to him, with a normal car battery and the right power inverter, you can power up a regular sized monitor for roughly 4 hours. He can't account for the Xbox though.

I don't really understand the details, but you'd have to mix and match the right set up to make sure things go smoothly .

Attached: 1507083464922.png (300x300, 59K)

>black dude has a phd in electrical engineering from def jam university
it's a quality school

>bringing a car battery on public transportation
how to get arrested 101

Why... are you replying to me?

And i don't where you're from, but that's a first time hearing that.
As far as i know it's not illegal to transport a car battery. I don't even know why it'd be illegal.

>SH3
based Nigger

Nigga looks like a corpse

I imagine he replied to you because you mentioned bringing a car battery on public transportation. You type like a woman.

Sit there kind of jealous wishing I had that level of "I don't give a fuck".

He is on the L train

Let's go with a conservative estimate: xbox slim on full load is (a bit under) ~100W, a small screen like that might be somwhere between 30W and 50W, I reckon. Let's go with 30W, assume it's a constant current draw, and he's got a lossless inverter, we get (130W / 115V) ~1.130A, or 1130mA. So in terms of capacity only, even a small phone power bank (they have usually > 2000mAh) can easily power that setup for an hour and more.

The battery capacity itself isn't going to be the problem, you probably need to have good voltage regulation and a good inverter to deal with power spikes. Even that isn't a big issue though for someone with a bit of DIY skills. You can easily pack a portable xbox unit into a backpack, including battery.

I'd watch him play until I invariably miss my stop

Haven't you heard? New York City doesn't arrest black people anymore because it's racist.

Attached: nyc_mayor_inauguration.jpg (928x523, 83K)

Well he's retarded, because i didn't even say or mention bringing a car batter on public transportation.

Jesus those two on the left. African Americans were a mistake

>Some assholes board the train
>Loud and obnoxious
>Sees based gamer with the screen and all on the floor
>kicks in the screen while loudly saying "OOOPS"
>laughs while his beer "accidentally" spills over his xbox.
>Based nog gamer just sits there all sad

Attached: 1533704967224.png (671x453, 474K)

>beer
Where?

It's illegal to carry beer in public in america.

Implying this fucking tank wouldn't rip your ass apart
lmao

>murica

Hows the goverment shutdown going or whatever

Let him be and keep to my own

watch and swap tips

>be on the train
I'm not fucking poor, sorry user.

Shutdown ended a while ago, ya dumb foreigner.

I have never been to american subways, does it have some sort of outlet you can plug shit into?

Why does the blackie have so much stuff on him?

Everyone takes the train in NYC jerseyshitter

At least my government still works and isn't in billions in debts lol.

Because that's his house.

Every country is in debt

Attached: 61wlh6AKhwL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 68K)

American here. Were bound to have another one because the dorito still isn't getting his way. Only this one will be longer because everyone now knows trump will give in like a bitch

shut the fuck up europoor

Are you fucking insane my friend?

You may think that, but you are wrong.

I gotta respect how few fucks the guy gives. I mean clearly he's a degenerate with no self awareness, but a small part of me wishes I could be like that.

Jokes on you its trillions not billions

its implied by the picture which is what the dicussion is about u fucking retard obviously no one has to bring it up because its already implied

"portable game stations" have been around since like the ps1 at least, what rock are you living under. they have a tv built in usually, and you just put the console in it. it lasts for a few hours or whatever

so this guy has something like that probably but without the built in monitor

Anker is too based to be a Chinese company.

i would probably sit and watch the gameplay like the autist i am

I'm sorry, we don't normally have portable game stations, because we game indoors like normal human beings do.

So this whole concept of desperately gaming in public transportation and getting arrested for literally bringing a battery is pretty new to us.

What game is he playing?

A good one

Literally the first reply in the thread, you mong.

Silent Hunter III?

Attached: 220px-Silent_Hunter_III_Coverart.png (220x312, 135K)

product name? The filename takes me to something different

>I'm sorry, we don't normally have portable game stations, because we game indoors like normal human beings do.
he is indoors tho

Attached: elaborate-starbucks-offices.jpg (450x337, 22K)

the Anker Power A House

Anker Powerhouse 400Wh 120,000mAh

Sit down and watch while holding my nose possibly.

Attached: 7E814898-115B-46BC-A85C-E33E6877C391.png (220x308, 162K)

How this nigga not get robbed?

Hated that game

While I'm impressed he can game that shamelessly in public at some weird ungodly angle.

I'm more impressed that his body decided to store his fat in a ball shape then anything else.

he looks like he could lariat you into the next dimension

I'm fascinated with the lives of homeless people in the major american cities. It'd be great if there was a survival game where you of a homeless man scrounging up his daily bread and vice in a hostile environment that stops seeing you as a person when you get into a certain level of poverty.

>when you get into a certain level of poverty
that should start at the first level

Get banned for exploiting them or some shit I’m sure

Thanks captain obvious

They'd be seen as more human if they weren't covered in filth, reeking of piss and shit and begging for change.

Pick up the 2nd controller and join in the fun!

what a nuanced and experience-based opinion

If you didnt have house to live in with regular access to running water and fresh clothes you'd probably be filthy in a day. After that you'd quickly be shunned and have even fewer opportunities.

I'm not defending them mind you, If I ever became homeless it'd be my mission to maintain appearances just so I have a better chance of rebounding.

DELET THIS

Attached: file.png (900x675, 376K)

He's playing it on a 360 which means it's the busted HD collection though.

This was me when I was 17. It was trash but in a year I was able to get a much better one thanks to the work experience and things got better from there.
Hang in there min wage bros, life'll pick up before you know it.

A busted good one*

Resources in NYC are so abundant, you'd have to be fucking retarded to find yourself in such a position. I could easily slip into a Crunch gym or something without a membership to take a shower, I could collect bottles from recycling bins to afford the soap. Shit, I could do that to afford a real meal. I could also do that to afford to do laundry. There is a metric fuckton of recyclable stuff everywhere. Instead of laying down on the filthy street next to a busy intersection, try sleeping on a park bench so you wake up smelling like grass and trees instead of car exhaust and garbage. And there are so many organizations and resources to help the needy here that you have something wrong with your brain to be a filthy hobo.

He's probably holding valuables in his shirt like cigarettes and shit.

>you have something wrong with your brain to be a filthy hobo.
no shit faggot, a lot of these people suffer from drug addiction, mental ilnesses, and most of them come from shitty homes.

They should be rounded up and disposed of.

youre a real bad seed...

Attached: cheeky.png (989x654, 570K)

>black guy

change carriages, of course

Attached: 1547702609023.gif (220x180, 603K)

What was the purpose of this comment? Do you wish these things to happen to him, or are you simply depressed/a victim of bullying and using this comment to wallow in it? Serious question.

Yeah i agree, like what's the point of movies, books or TV shows?
Do the directors also wish these things to happen to them?
I too have trouble understand basic human social construct so i lash out with demeaning responses because I'm perfect.

Attached: 53fa4157f284d.png (512x512, 190K)

Absolute U N I T

You happen to also adore Mario, or?

Attached: 8414157A-A9BC-4E9A-8B80-0F24D7A88351.jpg (491x488, 19K)

based grandma

Attached: 1528229845976.jpg (238x192, 14K)

We're not in shutdown anymore, we're in a state of national emergency!

Shit a national emergency?
what happened?
Was it something very very oh so serious and totally not a problem that can be solved through more conventional means?

>It's illegal to carry beer in public in america
ha! in ausland we still may not have gun permits, but at least we're not pussies who aren't allowed to carry beer in public.

It's because we can open carry guns that we're not allowed to do the same with beer. Imagine a drunk faggot shooting anything that moves out in the streets.

>manspreading isn't real!

>he thinks beer is far more dangerous than guns

The emergency is that the FUCKING LIBTARDS won't fund the wall whilst the Mexiscum is LITERALLY INVADING our once proud and grand nation.

No, but together they are a highly dangerous combination.

Don't forget the Venezuelans.

Wow golly gosh, the wall wasn't built yet?
Didn't mexico pay it? like how your president you elected promised very long ago?

Why the fuck are we arguing about our governments who actually gives a shit

you can carry it, as long as it's unopened.

I was at a train station waiting a few hrs for my ride home and this-equally-big-as-pic black guy and I were the only ones there. Eventually we started talking for hrs and he was a cool dude, had him watch my stuff since i'd been stolen from at another station a few days prior.

It's like all the big black dudes are just happier and nicer for some reason.

the people on my trains were a whole different story, 50% of train users are fucking degenerates.

Attached: let_me_tell_you_boys_something_about_women.jpg (828x553, 47K)

Be a bit jealous
Wonder if I can get a setup like that

If you're pro-Guaido you're a faggot regardless of partisanship btw

IS DIS NIGGA EVEN ALIVE IN THIS PHOTO?!?! NIGGA LOOKS LIKE HE WAS TAKEN BY THE BEETUS'!!

I would put lotion on his knees and tell him to git gud