That kid who brought his whole gba collection to school

>that kid who brought his whole gba collection to school
>cries like a little bitch after the best games go missing in the afternoon

Attached: 1421283492195.png (1490x1850, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wonder why you have that pic saved user

Stealing is bad?

Theft is wrong, user

Your parents didn't teach you not to steal?

Cool. Post more wonderloli.

>Not posting a pic of her and gwen
yikes

Fuck you cody i know you stole my fucking firered game

Being a nigger is bad, user.

I had so much stolen from me as a kid, I have a subconcious hate of handhelds. As much as I probably deserved it for taking some of the stuff to school, "family" and "friends" is a dick move god.

You didn't want to talk about video games, did you?

Attached: 1549741012372.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

Not OP but I'm a thief and it's not immoral if the person you're stealing from is essentially giving it away with how easy it is to take it

>hospitalized for a few days so parents bring gba and all my games
>I have to use restroom
>I come back and it's all gone
Who's the fucking nignog that steals from a kid in a hospital?

Attached: 1521209566691.jpg (368x368, 41K)

That was me. I was bullied alot in school for not socializing

Attached: 7432083 benjamin kirby tennyson gwendolyn tennyson.webm (288x448, 2.38M)

Was it a black nurse?

Attached: example-19909.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

>gba collection to school
holy fucking boomer gramps

nah it is and youre a nigger subhuman

>Yea Forums's awful amount of black and mixed nigger population being niggers again
wow, who would have thought

post hand

How'd they ever get away with giving her those expressions in that episode?

One day I took a Red Eyes Black Dragon card to school that I had bought for $15, and some son of a bitch stole it. I then stole stuff from classmates who I thought couldve been responsible over the years. I stole one dude's deck, an ipod from another, shoes from some asshole, and a phone from another. Assholes deserved it.

I don't even remember anymore. It would've been at least 15 years ago at this point. But I'm still bitter over it. And I know for a fact that some fucking taco from a nearby highschool stole my N64.

>red eyes black dragon
>ipod
holy fuck zoomer

>stealing
>stealing vidya at that
jesus christ your parents failed you.

that's one of the best webms i've ever seen

Attached: maximum wonderface.png (1196x1603, 2.84M)

>let nigger into my house as a kid
>notice one of my dbz figures
>go to his
>my fucking missing figure is proudly displayed on his dresser
>call him on it
>u-uh no i didnt take it
>grab figure and leave
glad i learned what niggers were at a young age desu, last time one was and will ever be in my house

>notice one of my dbz figures
*notice one of my dbz figures is missing

Yes, there are people younger than you on this website.That should be obvious considering the OP is about stolen GBA games. Most of the stories in this thread will take place during the 90s or early 2000s because that is when we were in school and when these things happened to us.

That a millenial not a zoomer, are you fucking retarded ? That guy could be 30.

wonderloli makes my pee pee hard

this is why we should send all the niggers back to africa

>Blaming blacks for ADHD weeb crimes

god I wanna FUCK this loli

Fuck this same shit happened to me with my Red Eyes. Some kid wanted to see my deck so I let him see.
I look away for half a damn second, he gives it back, and I immediately shuffle through all the cards noticing it missing right away. Caught that motherfucking spic right after.

sauce

>>cries like a little bitch after the best games go missing in the afternoon

Odd, isn't stealing illegal? IS OP seriously implicating that people have the power to break the law? This can't be!

Seriously though, modern day schools are practically warzones with all this bullying.

Nah, the worst thing with Vidya is those games you lend and forgot about for many years, so you do not know who has it anymore and you are literally fucked. But I got many games like that too (JSRF in exchange of Halo is a good example).

Attached: 1533259955033.jpg (640x480, 29K)

> modern day schools are practically warzones
I was lucky to have the fear of my stuff being stolen just sprout up in me for no real reason. I got to brag about some cool stuff but had the brain to keep it all at home and not let anyone know of my whereabouts. N-no, it wasn't because I was a no friend loser or anything.

kreamu

>for no real reason

Genes. It's always genes, always and always and always.

It upsets me that wonderloli is underutilized.

Attached: 1UJv5ml.gif (450x201, 495K)

>be 15
>house gets robbed
>litterly just my stuff was stolen
> ps3, pc, all my games, my leftover dinner in the microwave
> end of the summer, hit 3 scratch tickets with a total of 1100 bucks
>buy most of my stuff back and was able to scrap my cousin's old compact pc
Eh

Attached: 1551024452103.png (300x389, 131K)

Fucking dumbass. When I took my GBC to elementary, i'm not bringing my fucking collection. Just one game loaded in, and that shit STAYS in the pocket.

Then again.. I went to a school that was 90% niggers n spics. Fucking animals would steal the fucking homework that the TEACHER would return to you if it had semi decent grading so I learned to not trust young.

>not cool as hell
>likely didn't make this user a badass
Pick neither

>steal already graded homework
fucking why? shit's not actually their grade and their report card/progress report grades will still be shite if it was shite

Attached: 1529125403175.jpg (121x122, 3K)

>expecting niggers and spics to have the brain to realize this

Attached: 123212331.png (242x248, 91K)

Thief, hope your house gets burned down faggot

>Go to school with all whites and one asain kid
>never have anything stolen
Hmmm

It saves them some beatings when they get home
Depending on how shitty the parent is, they'll just curse out the teacher at conference time and claim racism

post more wonderloli you dumb pedo.

Give it back, Jamal

>some kid on the playground showing off an original charizard
>I bury it in the sand to steal it and ruin the card in the process
>end up giving it back to him after he keeps pestering me

oops

Did a nigger make this thread?

Attached: 1522986952302.png (800x1068, 397K)

your friend got the better deal.

No, it's only acceptable if the kid in question is an incredibly unlikable douche

Attached: 1544455080347.jpg (400x273, 26K)

You guys ever get justice on your thiefs? I punched the ginger afro fuck in the face and his obese mum came out screaming that I assaulted her baby.

Same, but with Yu-Gi-Oh cards instead

Did you rape her?

>it's only acceptable if the kid in question is an incredibly unlikable douche

Then why are the anons in this thread surprised that their shit got taken?

>Yugioh deck goes missing
>Find it in his fucking back pocket

HOW WOULD I NOT NOTICE YOU FUCK

Y'know, when I was young I thought "Oh, well they're probably stealing that to change and make it so they don't get their ass beat for getting an f or low grade."

Everyone used those chunky pencils with the shitty graphite so probably not too hard to swap names. Still. You get ANYTHING stolen like that and you never trust anybody with yo shit. Baffled me when I moved to white neighborhood that kids just leave their bags all over the place without fear.

>that kid who brought his holographic Blastoise and Charazard to school to brag and show them off
>that kid who freaked out and trashed the computer room because he was warned multiple times to put them away but didn't so the teacher took them

He was giving him a priceless lesson in blind trust and protecting his things. The little moron should have been grateful

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>Teachers taking shit
I said FUCK YOU and didn't give them anything and they sent me home. I got to play games all day was pretty cash.

They ain't kids anymore, just miserable piles of secrets now

Shit, forgot to add that they kept doing it after report card time. Just goes to show much their parents paid attention, I suppose.

I didn’t steal but I did con this dumb fat kid out of his copy of Kingdom Hearts 1 when I was 11

>fat obnoxious kid named Matt kept talking about how amazing KH 1 is
>use to make fun of everybody who hasn’t played it
>Every pizza day Matt would buy an extra pizza because he’s a fat fuck
>I told him next pizza day I would give him my pizza too if he lets me have Kingdom Hearts
>the dumb fat fuck agrees
>I literally got KH 1 for a slice of pizza
>A couple days later he deeply regrets and tries to get his game back
>I told him no trade backs
>He cries and is too beta to do anything about it

Thanks a lot Matt you dumb fat ass

Attached: 4CC6C09D-C504-4317-A3E6-D6827754D9C0.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

My friend brought his psp to school when they first came out and someone stole it out of his bag during gym class.

and now you're a manchild that still plays this garbage
t. matt

Uhh pirating games isn't illegal lmao

This kid didn't tho, he handed them to someone to look at because he just couldn't help showing them off, and the teacher walked up and grabbed them out of the hands of the kid who was looking at him.
He freaked tf out and smashed almost all the monitors in the room lol

>go on family vacation to the US
>bring my NDS and 4 games to play
>go out to do sight seeing and whatever with the family
>bring DS to play because I don't care about that stuff
>leave games in a drawer in the hotel
>get back to hotel and games are gone, most likely stolen by cleaning staff
Glad I at least brought my DS with me when we went out and kept it and one game, but I'm still upset over that.

Fucking criminal man. I don't know if elementary schools normally have PE clothes, but mine didn't so exercises were made do in street clothes.

When I got into Jr. High and High school, I bought myself a lock asap. Got a lot a weird looks but fuck if I'm going to leave my shit vulnerable lol.

Beta losers.

stealing is bad and so is bullying

I stole some kids favorite marble. almost immediately after he showed it to me I pocketed it. he even made a fuss over not being able to find it before he had to leave the classroom. felt pretty shitty after and planned to sneak it back into his collection next time I saw him but he never came back

I was the kid that stole other kid's action figures in kindergarten. Got some sweet ninja turtles some dude just left in his backpack.

I brought my PSP with an 8 GB memory stick full of ISOs and ROMs to high school. Some nigger asked me how I got all those games and I never told him the secret.

Still a fat fuck Matt? Do you remember the time Jamarcus threw an apple at you started to cry?

>knew who stole my fucking PS1 games
>never called out because it was a cutie girl
IT WAS FUCKING SPYRO YOU DUMB BITCH. HOW COULD YOU

Attached: 1548465540388.jpg (800x800, 102K)

Why isn't there a Wonderloli tag for r34 pahael?

Attached: 1550876501197.jpg (871x665, 37K)

Goddamn. Started young. Bet she's stealing money off of twitch now.

Attached: 1517138802105.jpg (853x552, 73K)

A nig stole my copy of DBZ Budokai, I know your feel.

do you remember when I fucked your mom

I stole a Lego R2-D2 out of a kid's desk. I didn't feel bad, he was pretty obnoxious.

>middle school and everyone plays yu-gi-oh
>kid asks to see my deck
>let him see it, he shuffles through it
>get home and notice my Mystical Knight of Jackal is missing
>realize the kid stole it
>get to school and he's been bragging to people that he stole it, calling himself a rare card hunter
>follow him into the bathroom and corner him
>he's scared and says he already traded it
>punch him in the gut and take his entire deck filled with rare kids, leaving him crying in the bathroom
>he tries to tell a teacher but I just deny taking it
>he cries and says he'll get my card back
>tell him to fuck off and threaten to beat the shit out of him again
>give all the cards away to friends and never play trading card games again

Attached: gone too soon.png (592x1067, 309K)

>rare kids

Attached: found you.png (1238x1700, 1.31M)

How in the fuck did you get an entire console stolen from you?

>Uhh pirating games isn't illegal lmao

Would you download a car if you could?

fuck niggers and gypsies

Damn what a chad.

you're supposed to beat rare hunters in a duel you cheater

sauce?

based

Attached: you just activated my trap card.jpg (820x721, 100K)

Gifted Bitch Education

By being an idiot who leaves the door unlocked and alarm disabled while living in a shit ghetto neighborhood. I had a friend who woke up and noticed his 60" TV disappeared overnight. Fucker was lucky he didn't get stabbed or shot.

They wouldn't be rare kids if I just gave it away.

Attached: cock.png (528x446, 201K)

>When somebody lent you a game which disappeared and they probably thought you stole it when somebody probably stole it from you

Attached: 1254066996977.jpg (890x772, 158K)

>New kid transfers to my highschool
>Some native american fatass
>Constantly starts shit with people
>Ends up leaving in the middle of the school year to transfer
>Enter baseball team's shit is stolen, he's the primary suspect (wallets/phones/game systems/music players)
>Never got in trouble for it as far as I'm aware

I'm glad I never trusted that native nigger

Didn't happened in my school, there wasn't niggers where I grew up.

>never brought my shit to class because i was afraid it'd be stolen
>one day my buddy brings his gameboy sp
>he's playing pokemon emerald during class, he's got some pretty good pokemon
>having trouble getting up the sky pillar
>asks if i can get it done for him
>say sure, take the sp and get to playing
>teacher comes by
>i hide it in my desk, finish playing when he isn't looking, and hand it back to him
easy as pie

>mother gives me a gba game one day, said she found it in the school parking lot
>tell her we have to find out who lost it, she asks me why and that it's their fault for being careless so now it's mine
>next day ask around, friend of mine says his little brother lost a game, ask him what game, he gives the correct name, give the game back
it's good to be good

Attached: 15rhprb96nky.jpg (604x516, 30K)

Justin, if you're here, I'm sorry I never gave you back the link cable you lent me in seventh grade.

his land was stolen, he has an excuse

He smashed open a fuckhuge hole in the wall of the building. I don't even know how he did it without waking us all up.

>thinking he taught someone a lesson
These kind of people are weak and this will just keep happening to them.

Trap card detected. Time to bend over, boyo!

Attached: 84cefc66c73024d0c1df799ca156eb9c.jpg (1467x2013, 2.24M)

wholesomeness is not allowed on Yea Forums in this day and age. gtfo

Paheal tagging is so barebones. xxx isnt e621-tier but at least there are okay scene descriptive tags. If only they werent prudes about loli

Honestly if you just had that pic of Kat seperate from all this I wouldn’t be able to tell it was edited. Feel like Tom would draw that face on her at some point

I didn't steal, but I thought it was retarded to bring that shit to school and use them anywhere but the bus.

>see a man drop $5
>run up and give him his money back
>he thanks me and shakes my hand
>mom scolds me and says I should've just kept it
Women's morality is strange to me.

When I was in 5th grade I found a game boy (the original black and white one) and super mario land 2 at the playground near my house. It was already sunset and nobody was there so I just took it. Whoever you are, I'm not sorry because it rained pretty damn hard that night and it would've been ruined anyway.

>mfw still have ttyd, sf4, Star fox assault, and jak collection all from “borrowing”

Attached: 6D110410-9A58-4E90-8440-838EEC59048A.jpg (573x611, 64K)

never had games stolen, because i never took my games to school like a retard. however my gym shorts got stolen once in middle school. i remember going to PE and finding my locker open, i never kept anything important there but my gym clothes. i had to run a mile with my jeans. later in the day someone asked if i borrowed my shorts to a black kid because he was wearing my shorts around school (our gym clothes have our last names on it and i was the only one with a mexican last name). i tell the teachers and he acts like he didnt do anything but the shorts are his.

long story short when i got my shorts back it smelt like piss and shit, so i threw them away and bought new ones. the black kid was wearing the shorts i threw away the next day.

dumb fgcposter

>stealing gym shorts with someone else's name on it
yep, only a nigger would stoop that low

Not just stealing gym shorts, but stealing them FROM THE TRASH CAN.

I find it hilarious that no-one in the LGTBQetc. community.calls out Poison as being "Problematic" for sexualizing trannies. Wonder what that means...

Attached: __jessica_haggar_poison_and_roxy_final_fight_i_and_etc_drawn_by_candra__516185ecae632683214f05c2a6e9 (1141x1200, 293K)

It means she's been retconned as a tranny for publicity purposes and fags are too focused on non-gay things not being gay enough to notice this

>when that one kid who stole your phone get's kicked out of school

Attached: 1547830900520.gif (500x473, 3.77M)

e621 tags are pretty bad as well though but in a different way

Let me guess you were the nigger that would steal shit from kids bookbags during lunch
Yugioh cards, games, money, anything you could get your brown and pink dirty little hands on right? Getting that head start on your "gangsta" criminal career? How many times has a white boy knocked the shit out of you?

Attached: 1522942114506.jpg (250x238, 8K)

why is paheal down

>redditfrog.jpg

>dodging the question
here have another one on the house

Attached: 1523281185596.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>Poison's supposed to be a literally literal tranny, literally
>has 100% natural tits

Attached: The Philosophy of Possibility.jpg (1440x810, 171K)

Something like this happened to me once. I stopped bringing stuff to school.
It was my copy of FFTA. I was at 98-99% completion.

This is somewhat true.

Imagine that, coming from a place where I don't have to defend my property with guns non of this ever happened to me.
On the contrary, moms made sure to atleast compensate with icecream or fastfood if you lend their kids something.

>Bring GBA with Pokemon Red to 1st grade
>Teacher clearly doesn't like it
>GBA goes 'missing' by the end of the school day and is never 'found'

Attached: 0cf635872a55d952c56726de27ff126a.png (538x418, 343K)

Yes

Thou shall not steal.

Attached: 2tFV7QV.png (1038x936, 416K)

>GBA
>School.
>There are posters here who were still in school when the GBA came out and didn't spend their lunches playing Gen1 on GBC with their friends.
Underages get out reeeeeeeeee.

you must be 18 or older to post on Yea Forums, kiddo

Threads like this make me wonder how the fuck people can claim dindus are a misunderstood and prejudiced people when anyone who grew up in a ghetto area can vouch that black children just go around stealing everything and their parents are cool with it.

>2008 middle school
>brought NDS to school
>played pokemon Diamond with "friends"
>used to beat em with my AR'd pokemon
>get jumped by the guys, the girl jumps in and helps me
>DS and pokemon card get stolen
>broke 1 guy's fingers
>never ever trusted anyone in school except for the girl
this is how I became an antisocial, pokemon loving, out-of-place, violent, asshole, now as I approach 25, I regret everything I did after that, the ONLY good part is that the girl that helped me is my GF, I hate pokemon and the DS for this reason, but it shouldn't be, anyway I really fucking like the skyrim games, used to act my rage with it...that's how I got a prescription, I was "that kid" and became "that guy"

I really hope no one here grew up in a ghetto area. Would explain all the poorfags making constant consolewars threads, though.

Of course their parents are cool with it. Tyrone comes home from school with a couple of iPhones and PSPs and his single mother pawns them for crack cocaine.

>worshiping a corpse as a Deity

Fuck Satan and get a free succubus mistress as a reverse slave instead. DOn't fuck corpses, fuck the living! Don't worship corpses and liches, worship the living succubus cock, don't swear fealty to a Transcendent Necromancer, swear your soul to the Ever Burning Hells!

Attached: fbf410b3cde824602ee11d64a5ba0779 (1).jpg (2480x3508, 3.61M)

Easy: the people who claim they're misunderstood never live(d) around them.

having grown in this situation, you're half right, mom takes the stuff and forces you to give it back, which you never do, get your ass whupped, and takes the items back, sells them to an equally crooked friend, family member and uses the money to pay bills and or for groceries, later on the incident is forgotten, you do it again and try not to get caught or sell the item yourself

>Be white.
>Live in Australia.
>Go to private school because parents say they are 'better'.
>Later find out that the main difference between private and public schools are that all abbos go to public school.
>Be dumbass kid.
>Take shit like GBC/A and a shitton of games, entire N64 game collection, ect to school in my bag all the time.
>Other kid shit too, huge pokemon card collection with tons of rare/expensive cards.
>Show it to people while everyone is unpacking their bags for the day, literally entire class knows I have hundreds of dollars of games sitting there in my backpack, which sits freely in the bag racks which are in a corner and out of view of all classrooms.
>Never have a damn thing go missing.
>No shitskins in entire school.
>Never have a damn thing go missing.
Sure is some coincidence. Really makes you think.

>succubus posting
>on my Yea Forums

Attached: 1550857491516.jpg (680x578, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
How accurate would you say this is?

>friend brings fat PS2 along with dozens of games to sleep over my house and brag to poorfag classmates
>find out a game went missing from his collection
>a snitch confides with us who stole the game
>me, incredibly hurt and guilty (I convinced him to bring it), grabs the long broom and hits thief with it
>make a speech about how stealing and bullying is bad
>1 week suspension and spankings later, finally discover my love for videogames with SOCOM
He was my only friend, even got his girlfriend drunk to let me have a go at her. I came in like 3 minutes and he laughed it off, what a chad.

>it's your fault if you get tricked :^)
>what's yours is also mine :^)
>why did you give it to me then? :^)
>here goy, take my money, see you in a week ;^)
>Ay dinndu! Ay dinndu!

Fuck all these thief races but one is not like the others.

Attached: 1531135969744.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Pretty spot-on.
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

For what it's worth, I grew up in a ghetto area with lot of blacks and never had anything stolen.

YEHWAHEH is a dick.

t. Photon Angel

Attached: HeLeL.jpg (2068x2484, 875K)

Can't relate, I went to a white school

Attached: 1544263288334.png (544x540, 390K)

>following the old testament

>best friend brings his PSP to school
>some cunt steals it
>assume it was the dropkick retard in his shop class
>gang up on him after school
>beat him up
>he gives it back after factory resetting it
>beat him up again for making him lose all his data

Don't bring your expensive shit to school

>>following the old testament
>worshiping a book

Fuck that shit away and murder demons.

Attached: Anti-Demon Super-Christ.jpg (900x1350, 147K)

I once saw a girl get her phone stolen and reset, she had shit on there too, rumored to be nudes but no one could prove it

>give some guy a game to play
>he gives to some other guy
>never see the game again
People like this should be executed by a gunshot in the head.

you now remember the GBA was released 50 years ago

>Have a game I really enjoy
>Sister takes it, without my permission, to lend to a cousin when she goes to babysit him
>Never get it back
I had JUST looked up the cheat codes for Glover, so I could fuck about after beating it, when it happened. Pissed me the fuck off.

*shalt. lrn2classicalenglish

yeah i harassed him until he snapped and came to my house and challanged me to a fight. imagine your mom looking at the front door telling you to beat someone up because they know how much of an ass they were

They aren't mutually exclusive.

Attached: 1514768660014.jpg (306x480, 82K)

>that kid that stole your lego star wars
>it was the only game your parents got you for your gameboy because you were poor and could only afford that
:(

>some kid says he'll give me his Pokemon Emerald if I give him all the Yugioh cards I had
>this was years after Yugioh was a thing and I had grown out of it a long time before so I jsut said fuck yes
>months pass
>end of the school year
>some other kid comes up to me and says "Hey, I heard (trade kid) lent you this copy of Emerald, but it was actually mine, can I get that back from you?"
>cold sweat
>nope.png
>just bullshit that I lost it
>"Well, user, if you find it, let me know."
>school year ends and I move away
I feel bad for him in hindsight but that was not my problem. Hell, maybe he was lying and trying to jack Emerald off me upfront or some weird shit, I wouldn't doubt it with how awful that school was.

Attached: box_man.png (577x611, 374K)

>brother drops his Gameboy Color in the shitter, blames me
>parents take away my Gameboy and give it to him
>next week he brings his entire binder of 500+ Pokemon cards to school for fuck knows what reason
>they don't come back

Serves you right you fucking faggot

how did you get in trouble after he drop it in the toilet?

>Year 4 School
>Bring my goosebumps to school.
>Book goes missing.
>Immediately go to the front of the class.
>Scream "WHO STOLE MY MONSTERBLOOD GOOSEBUMPS"
>Teacher tells everyone to empty they desks and bags one at a time.
>Thief takes out my book, tries to say it's his.
>Teacher "user can you prove it's yo-"
>I WROTE MY NAME IN IT
>Teacher takes book off the Thief and opens it revealing my name.
>Thief get's held back after school so teacher can speak to his parents.
>next day Thief comes in with a black eye and busted lip.
>Doesn't turn up the day after.
>Last I heard school contacted the police about his parents abusing him and he was never seen again.

>playing Pokemon while waking a shit
>drop Gameboy
>finish shitting, don't flush
>"MOOOOM user THREW MY GAMEBOY IN THE TOILEEEEET REEEEE"

They always babied him despite being the older one, and he always took advantage of it. Haven't talked to him in like 5 years - we may be biologically related but he sure as fuck was never my brother.

It's important to note that black men commit nearly 52% of all the murders in the United States, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they make up 12-13% of the population. It gets even more astounding when you start considering the fact the bulk of black men committing these murders are probably ages 18-40 which is probably around an estimated 6-7% of the population that means that around 7% of Americans are committing around 50% of the murders.

>452434791
>playing Pokemon while waking a shit
>drop Gameboy
>finish shitting, don't flush
>"MOOOOM user THREW MY GAMEBOY IN THE TOILEEEEET REEEEE"

They always babied him despite being the older one, and he always took advantage of it. Haven't talked to him in like 5 years - we may be biologically related but he sure as fuck was never my brother.

Last I heard he had a psychotic break from work and had to be put on antidepressants. Serves him right desu

Fuck Nugle, fucking fuck Slaanesh instead.

Attached: Slaanesh.jpg (500x706, 120K)

>. Baffled me when I moved to white neighborhood that kids just leave their bags all over the place without fear.
Because they have societies that aren't infested with low trust, low IQ shitskins?

Imagine life without niggers

Little niggie deserved everything he got

Oh wow, I hate niggers now.

Honk Hooooonk

Attached: 1549877058515.gif (607x609, 754K)

fellow white sadly, but yeah he did.

>Be me
>Just started Community Collage
>Never had a girlfriend
>Discover gamer corner on campus.
>Make some friends, life is good.
>Put backpack by my feet to watch buds play vidja.
>Gorl starts flirting with me.
>Fall for siren song like a retard and get distracted.
>She fucks off.
>Grab backpack later to discover my textbooks, DS, and copy of One Piece:Grand Battle are gone.
>Fucking bitch played me like a fiddle while her cunt girlfriend ransacked my shit. Find out later they tried to sell off my textbooks and just left them there when it didn't work.
> Cut to current me riddled with trust issues and still no GF because of fear of vengeful bitch running off with half my shit if I lower guard and get into relationship.
>Surprisingly not depressed to this day.

My only regret is not catching the bitch and SPDing her into the dirt.

Attached: IMG_80321.jpg (2560x1440, 317K)

She had good skin genetics and a great surgeon.
Some times the tit job comes out nice looking

You have to realize I was practically raised around troglodytes and scum for most of my childhood. So being in that environment was completely jawdropping.

Still, being Japanese gets you some oddball discrimination but I would gladly take that over physical violence and getting my shit stolen.

I stole so much stuff as a kid. I really had a problem.

>I am a nigger: the post

Being a nigger is a state of mind

This happened with my dvd collection...
And while they were at it they took my house keys for good measure
And then we were locked out of the house until late at night, since I was the first one home and was supposed to have the key

I fucking hated school so much.

kek

>have a klepto friend
>I know he stole a couple of things from me, but he doesnt know I know
>one day at the mall he starts putting a few items in his pockets and backpack
>when we're about to leave the building I tell a security guard that my friend is a thief
>he gets stopped and his parents called
Also I threw rocks at his windows until I was 13 and they never caught me.
If you're here, fuck you Mirko. I hate you and dont ever touch again my stuff.

>drops gameboy
>still taking a shit
Dude, your brother was truly retarded

seems you also broke the law by gambling

You don't sound like much of a friend.

>be me
>friend constantly browses Yea Forums
>use the time to sneak in his place and steal his video games

to be fair he never plays video games, he just shitposts all the time.

This is psychopathic reasoning.
>unlocked doors are an invitation to come inside people's homes, kill them and fuck their corpses

Attached: Richard Chase.jpg (173x186, 9K)

>>unlocked doors are an invitation to come inside people's homes, kill them and fuck their corpses
That's not incorrect.

t. Richard Chase

>like 13
>getting groceries with sister
>notice that the cashier didn't scan a 24 pack of soda
>don't say anything until we're walking away
>say so to sister, dumb kid so think that it will trip the alarm because it wasn't scanned
>she gets pissy and tells me to shut up but wheels the cart around a few seconds later
>after we're out of the store she immediately starts bitching about how that was so embarrassing for her and how I probably got that cashier fired because they would notice the slip on the security feed

this is why freedom doesn't exist anymore. people are more and more willing to let the government take away their freedom if it means more safety. why encourage this mentality by harboring victim blaming? saying someone was irresponsible or naive because they lived freely is the most disgusting thing i see.

You're black, aren't you

The 2014 fappening brought in a bunch of niggers and mixed faggots which was the biggest downfall for this site in general, prove me wrong.

>the fappening lowered the quality of the site
>not gg autism

>never got my shit stolen because I wasn't retarded enough to bring electronics to a public school

Attached: 1447989765128.png (318x319, 98K)

That's because he stole from me and I got mad

>people never chase you up on it
Their fault, I had some dude's copy of MGS4 for over a year despite its length, had to go return it myself, there are games I've lost for the same reason, hell I don't even know where my SCII went, was it traded? Was it stolen? Was it "borrowed"? Fuck knows

imagine letting your kid go to a school full of thieving niggers

You said he was a klepto, what did you expect a klepto to do?

>That kid that never remembered you borrowed his games.

Attached: kids03.jpg (1912x1072, 622K)

You are a good friend

>imagine letting your kid go to a school full of thieving niggers
I saw the same shit happen in a white dominated school, user. Kids are cunts.

>Never got my shit stolen because not living in a third world country

Attached: 1550747268095m.jpg (1024x976, 73K)

>all these posts admitting they stole shit from fellow classmates
I wonder what is the color of their skin, it really makes you hmm

Attached: 1543758203321.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

This, reminds me of the bug kid who threw Yugi's exodia overboard

see

Not to steal from me ofc

Do you not know what a klepto is?

I used to go around stealing Club Nintendo codes when I went to my friends house. Got me a sweet ass statue so it was worth it.

I did something similar when the disabled kid on class got all his Pokemon card stolen by the class bully.

post gf feet

here to my older brother who lent Asscreed 2 to one of his friends and couldn't be bothered to get it back and who also sold all the good call of duty games we had and only kept modern warfare 3 for reasons that I still don't undertand
I'm still mad, i mean yeah, those were your games but I was playing them you selfish ass

Attached: DqtQq47UUAAsUgk.jpg (392x375, 15K)

Impregnate her already you fucking retard.

Thats rape lmao

>cucking himself
>chad
That's the polar opposite of being a chad.

Poison isn't a tranny mate, that's literally just westfag headcanon caused by a translation error in an old localized game. She is canonically a real woman.

What the fuck are you morons on about? No one who played GBA in school is currently underage. Not a single person.
That shit came out ages ago.

Were you the biggest or one of the biggest kids in school? No one will steal from someone like that.

Yes

Holy shit this thread just reminded me that I straight up stole a beyblade from a kid once

>reading thread
>remember I once broke a kid's arm when I opened a door

Attached: 1520296068818.jpg (446x564, 78K)

>with a couple guys in the school cafeteria
>the guy i sit next to is getting things out of his bag and puts a £5 note on the table
>swipe it while he's not looking
>his friend doesn't notice either
>sit on it to conceal it
>he can't find it
>spend it on pokémon cards after school
i was a master thief, thanks for reading my blog

>kid brings his N64 to school
>convinces the teacher to let him play it by himself at recess even though he brought 2 other controllers
>kids tell him to play mariokart with them
>he says no
>biggest kid in class pull the copy of OoT from out of the N64 and tosses it like a frisbee onto the roof
>kid cries like a fucking baby and tries tackling the much larger kid
>larger kid pushes him over and starts pulling off the kid's pants
>kid is lying in the dirt with tears down his cheeks, his pants around his ankles and his jockies fully exposed to everyone
>N64 kid pulls his pants up and runs away from everyone in the yard
>begs the teacher to get the maintenance guy to get the game off the roof
>maintenance guy says he can't because he "doesn't have a ladder license"
>for all I know the copy of OoT is still up there

Attached: 1545767959316.png (326x301, 35K)

>see woman drop $50
>step on it so it doesn't blow away
>go to pick it up and give it to her
>she grabs it back and says it's hers
>"I know I'm just-"
>literally calls me a thief and demands they get security
>old man with a cane who saw the whole thing limps over to call her a "mongrel of the worst caliber" and backs me for being "a gentleman's apprentice"
>she just leaves
>old man winks at me and says "keep being good, lad"

Attached: 1549956493656.png (880x860, 159K)

based old man

>""""friends"""" at school start asking me to lend them games or at least bring them to school
>no way fag
>get accused of being a pussy and not trusting anyone
>start thinking maybe I am an uptight faggot, so I decide to lend a couple game that are sort of popular but I hate just in case
>lend one of them Sonic 2006 and the other CoD World at War, tell them they have a month
>ask for them back a month and a week later, they say they forgot them and will bring it in next week
>rinse and repeat every week for the next two months until they finally said they "lost" the games
Not sure if this helped me in the long run or cemented my already severe trust issues for life

Based. Mexihulk smashes!

You're a good person user.

>that kid you fucked in the closet in woodshop
>borrowed his cod 4 after and never gave it back

>sonic 06 and world at war
and nothing of value was lost

Use sankaku

>gba
>school
Kill yourself underage

>Pokemon loving
>I hate Pokemon

Attached: image.jpg (488x426, 61K)

The GBA is like 16-18 years old you dumb fuck.

Confront him pussy. Throwing rocks at his window without him ever finding out it was you is the most vagina thing I've ever heard.

get your ancient senile ass out of here

Thought Poison was a transvestite in Japan and a transsexual in America?

Hate to break your little waifu bubble user, but even Capcom Japan has said Poison was a dude at some point. They just argue about whether or not she still has the dick.

Excuse me? What do you mean by fucked?

Cocksucker

Me too but I generated them and made $600 bucks :)

>all these fucking underages
Kill yourselves.
It's not you fucking retard.
You first nigger.

It came out exactly in 2001 you fucking idiot.
If you had a gba during it's shelflife while in school you are atleast in your mid 20ies

You're a fucking mong, user

Crazy how western cartoons made a loli that cant be topped by the japs in almost 20 years since her creation.

It literally is.
>June 11, 2001
>February 26th, 2019
Woah.

I lent a guy at school my copy of Resident Evil 4 for PS2 and he got shot and died like a month later. Couldn't ask for it back because his mother was fucking crazy and he was a lil shit who got it taken away from him so she just kept it in some closet with all of "his stuff".

Why ask for it if your mom doesnt even let you play those games?

Lol

Pokemon Emerald was released in 2004. I was in highschool. You're the underage here.

I once stole a copy of Hard Drivin' from a kid 4 grades above me.

Attached: download (3).jpg (284x177, 18K)

Inb4
>merely pretending

>friend gets Bomberman 64
>brings it to school to show off that he has it
>everyone is impressed
>ends up stolen by the end of the day
Kids are huge jerks but also what's the point in bringing that shit to school it's just asking to get stolen.

Same thing happened to me with my copy of Sonic 3. Stole that motherfucker back.

>Had one of those fat iPods that could play videos in high school
>Also had that PSP set of earphones with a mic on the left one that I would use with it
>Leave them on my desk literally 2 inches from the teacher's when I go to the bathroom
>It's gone by the time I'm back
>Teacher confronts the class
>Obviously nobody confesses
>Never saw them again

>modern day schools are practically warzones with all this bullying.
Aren't modern schools super tame now because of all the bullying awareness/school shooting shit?

Bless Justice League Action for bringing the lolis back.

Attached: 1510032097377.png (980x550, 270K)

>Mass reply poster is a fucking moron
Every time

More like he let you think you stole it and is ecstatic that he was finally rid of the abomination.

Attached: Zatanna kid05.jpg (1912x1072, 734K)

If you believe that, then I gots me a bridge t' sell ya.

Based Goosebumps chad.

Damn, a mass-replying faggot who can't basic math and is wrong about everything.

Sounds like one of those instances where the kid stole it because he didn't have much of anything of his own. Hope his parents got caught & gang raped in jail.

>swap games with a kid in my class
>he got my GTA, I got some shitty shovelware
>he clearly doesn't want to give it back, keeps avoiding me
>formulate plan
>take his shit game with me to parents evening
>go over to him and his parents
>ask for game back
>he says he spilled water on the disk
>point out that it would still be fine
>oh also it broke in half
>then give me back the pieces
>stutters about losing the pieces
>his mum slaps him for lying
>his dad apologises and gives me £40, tells his son that it's coming out of his birthday.
>go in next day
>kid gives me game back since his parents don't want him playing GTA, and his parents made him get my signature to confirm I got it back

Fuck you Adam.

>nigger laughing about a white kid getting his stuff stolen
go hang yourself

hahahaha
Abused kids were the biggest faggots in school

Absolutely fucking mega based as hell.

>tfw once stole a few cool legos from friend’s house
I’m sorry, Zack. I would give back your lego alligator now if I could.

How do these kids even turn into stealing cunts when their parents are clearly against it?

>trusting cleaning spics
That’s what you get for going to the US.

Are you me? My friend had this one. I asked him if I could have it since he had two of them and he said no. I stuck it in my pocket when he wasn't looking.

Attached: 293b3b16ec73c915ddf3fbb484ecf4f1.png (250x250, 25K)

>the ONLY good part is that the girl that helped me is my GF
lmao larper

>age of psp in highschool
>pretty much every kid had one with cfw
>except this one kid with downs
>only had some naruto fighter on it, rest of us on monster hunter xx and power stone
>tried to stealth swap his with mine during recess
>friends catch him and bash him silly
>my fault somehow, have to apologize to downs kid and shake his cold sweaty hands
>find out nigger tweaked out and threw himself off a building after dropping out of uni
get fucked eugene

Attached: 1491815401152.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>go off to college
>come home
>my druggie brother sold literally all of the PS2 games from our childhood to Gamestop
>sold most of my DS games as well
>mfw

I don't hate him anymore but it's very hard to forgive. I had a lot of memories tied up with those games.

Attached: 1551035052634.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Stories like these are why I always keep a record of games loaned out to friends. I trust them but I don’t trust my memory to remember who had what exactly.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: KazumaKaneko-Lucifer.jpg (760x607, 64K)

>The teacher who took my Piichu figure in 2nd grade and never gave it back
>The teacher who took the coins I got from prague in 5th grade and never gave them back
>Same 5th grade teacher thought pearl harbor was a successful attack when they didn't hit the aircraft carriers or the oil reserves
>mfw literally wrote an essay explaining why I was right and still told I got it wrong
What the fuck is wrong with teachers?

Attached: reset.png (436x433, 276K)

>all of my childhood games were bootlegs
>was among the first to own a capable a PC in town
>made a killing selling burned PS1 disks

Attached: giphy (12).gif (332x215, 1.99M)

One autism and masturbation fest doesnt deter the other, user.

I dunno, I guess it depends on how they frame it. His parents were religious so if they were like "don't steal" he might think it's not stealing as long as you give it back eventually, but that could be a long time

Either way, the lesson is if you're having trouble, go to the person's boss to get shit done

>kid used to make fun of me in elementary
>claimed he stole my gameboy one day
>he refused to say where it was so the teacher made him stand up against the wall at recess
>halfway through recess school bully/general schizo got in trouble and had to go stand at the wall as usual
>couple of minutes later he slammed the kid who was making fun of me's head into the wall
>kid had to go to the nurse
>bully got suspended
>gameboy was in my backpack the whole time
>mfw

Attached: 1544240161824.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>young cousin comes to visit
>show him video game collection
>intensely curious about weird gameboy game
>it’s my old gameboy camera
>show it off a bit then move onto playing some gamecube
>he leaves
>2 days pass
>aunt calls, furious
>mom screams for me
>”user ANONSON ANONTER! WHY DID YOU GIVE YOUR COUSIN PICTURES OF YOU MASTURBATING?”

when I was in 3rd grade I buried one of my gundams in the woodchips on the playground for like two fucking minutes then when I went to dig him up I couldn't find it. thank God it wasn't my Zaku but I was still so mad and confused.

I fucked that up and missed the part where the fucker stole it. Kind of important to the story.

Nothing worse than hurting people unintentionally.

No, I’m me.
But Zack was a huge legofag and so was his dad, so I doubt he didn’t have ten copies of everything I stole.
But I still regret it.

I was that druggie brother... I'm sorry user.

>Find Gameboy color game on the bus coming home from school, some dbz game
>Ask around on the bus if anyone knows who's game it is
>My friend Chris tells me yeah of course I know it belongs to this other guy
>Give it to him because hey that's what you're supposed to do
>Later at lunch he's playing the same dbz game
>Ask him why didn't he return it to his friend, he'll be mad
>Tells me the friend said he could have it
>Only one person in school with that name so I ask him
>Guy tells me lol no I never had a dbz Gameboy color game

To this day I'm still fucking mad that you tricked me you stupid fuck. You are suck a fucking cocksucker

Not all of us grew up in Detroit user

Some fuck stole my blue eyes white dragon. And the dumbass left it in his pocket. That was the day I started pickpocketing theives.

Attached: _190221_225354_791.jpg (1482x1271, 168K)

>this is what leftists actually believe

>tfw bought my yugioh cards to school and half of them ended up missing
Niggers learn to steal when they're basically fucking infants. It's hardwired into them.

Anyone here from a school which outright banned video games and trading cards? Pokemon cards was the first and last trend, very shortlived too after someone was pinching shinies from the cloakroom.

>Visit old best friend who lives really far away, only get to see him like once or twice a year
>He has Star Wars Battlefront 2
>Lends it to me
>HOLY CRAP THIS GAME IS GOOD
>See him again, I actually forgot to bring the game with me
>"user, remember that its mine, okay, dont you go forgetting it"
>Like a year without seeing him, played the game pretty much every day
>{spoiler}Give it back eventually[/spoiler]
Thanks a lot Eduardo, if it wasnt for you, I wouldnt have known how it feels to be a clone soldier.

Yup. It was frustrating as a kid but looking back, the teachers probably knew most of the children at my primary school were horrible little shits that would steal and fight over them.

You didnt learn how to steal without getting in trouble?

This.

>which outright banned video games and trading cards?
Little cunts in our school literally gambled.

>that girl that liked you but you were too autistic to notice

GBA was released in 2001, so its 18 years old you old faggot

Attached: 1550950225569.jpg (714x241, 63K)

>Have like 30 yu gi oh cards
>Bring them to school one day to play with the other students
>No one knows how to play despite the show being aired for like 3 years already, maybe more, they just collect the (obviously fake) cards
>Be a retard and go do something while I leave my cards alone during recess
>Whoops they are gone
>Complain about it to the teacher, says she cant do anything about it, I shouldnt have brought cards and to deal with it
>Next day she comes and gives me a bag full of yugioh cards, theres like 100 cards there
>They were confiscated by teachers over time and she gave it to me because I was a good student
>It even had original, actually sparkling cards from the gx era, first time seeing them physical
First time being a teacher's pet did me good other than just having good grades.

Huh. Wonderwoman look a lot better without lipstick

Who would've thought

>that kid that took a shit in class

>notice girl that likes me but all my interest and hobby's are for the nerdiest of nerdy shit
>ignore it completely

Attached: 1421729680287.jpg (850x470, 37K)

>Brother steals Kirby super star ultra at school from someone
>Nothing personnel kid
>Gives it to me
Thanks bro, i know we fight sometimes but i never forget what you did for me. Had a fun time and discover my love for Kirby games

>be 9years old
>be mutt poorfag
>had a truebro bestbro that always came over to play vydia with me and bros
>Always brought pizza and drinks
>always bullied at school and he always stepped in to help me
>mom died when i was barely in 6th grade
>dudebro always invited me over to his house
>7th grade
>Start hanging out with the wrong crowd
>start doing a lot of bad shit
>one day one of the crowd tells me to scam my friend
>tell him im going to lend him a new game and pretend to lose it l, that way he'll pity me, and help get enough cash to buy a new one
>it works
>he gave me 10$ every week
>Laugh it off with them

That was 19 years ago. I wonder if he ever figured it out

Being a teachers pet is good desu
I had a friendship with this clerk lady on the guidance office for all of high school. She give me snacks and bake goods that she bought for her co workers all the time. She even made me a cake for my b days. God She would be so disappointed how i turned out. Also my ESL teacher in elementary took me and the class to the circus for being good in school. Reeeee i want to go back to comfy times. Now I'm in my 20s working at a job i hate, a closet gay, and was a turbo neet for 2 years after high school

>DVDs now popular so mom gets van with DVD player
>get everything Scooby Doo has ever appeared in on a few dozen disks for road trips
>mom takes van in to get cleaned on outside and inside
>when we get it back all of our Scooby Doo movies are gone
What kind of asshole steals forty dollars’ worth of Scooby Doo? Not vidya, but it’s all I have.
At least I can imagine his surprise when he opened that bag expecting anything but high-quality family entertainment.