Scott Pilgrim game re-release when?

Scott Pilgrim game re-release when?

Attached: Scott Pilgrim.jpg (1200x800, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hardcoregamer.com/2016/08/11/scott-pilgrim-creator-working-to-re-release-video-game/220739/.
bleedingcool.com/2016/11/03/scott-pilgrim-creator-vents-video-games-delisting-psn-x-box-live-2-years-ago/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not soon enough that's for damn sure.

you have no idea? the game will never be re-released because the soundtrack is by anamanaguchi, and they went complete batshit insane SJW years back when they said they hate how toxic video games are and tried to remove the ost from the game. which led to them just pulling the game down

What you serious ? Fuck it the OST was one if not the best part of the game.

I see people claim this and never once have I seen proof.

Attached: Kimknives.gif (480x480, 395K)

This was never the case, the creator of scott pilgrim on his old twitter account have always stated it was because the license was tied between multiple studios.

He said he would dedicated his life to getting back the rights and putting it back up for people to purchase.
Basically it's mostly Ubisoft fault.

Sadly that twitter post in long gone but with the waybackmachine you can see some of the old tweets.
Limited run games even offer to make a physical copies few times too considering you can always have a physical copy around.
The game is pretty much forever lost at this as time moves forward.

"that he is working to get the game re-released, going so far as to call it his “#1 goal in life”."
hardcoregamer.com/2016/08/11/scott-pilgrim-creator-working-to-re-release-video-game/220739/.

" would love to see it rereleased, and he took to Twitter to make a case for it."
bleedingcool.com/2016/11/03/scott-pilgrim-creator-vents-video-games-delisting-psn-x-box-live-2-years-ago/

Attached: limited run games.png (1454x692, 797K)

That is complete bullshit. The music license expired and the band doesn't have the power to extend it. That's all there is to it. Ubi would have to go through their label and it isn't worth it to them.

it makes me sad that some video games will just seemingly disappear forever

>he game will never be re-released because the soundtrack is by anamanaguchi
every fucking time with this ITS A MOVIE TIE IN GAME AL PARTIES WERE PAID BY CONTRACT universal pictures owns the rights

You've got some really bizarre grudge with Anamanaguchi and I just want to understand why, since I see you spreading this lie EVERY SINGLE TIME this game comes up.

Attached: 1547877496280.jpg (600x604, 52K)

Can't you just pirate it on PS3 or PS4 now? Why bother.

Imo it will never happen because

>Scott Pilgrim isn't relevant anymore.
>Generating interest in SP or the game would likely need money that whoever publishes the game wouldn't be able or willing to spend, given that the franchise is old and beat em ups are a really niche genre
>Ubisoft, Universal, Anamanaguchi and possibly some other people involved. It would take a lot of time, effort and money to convince everyone.

Of course it could happen but it's a combination of a lot of things. Who knows, maybe one day we will see it as an Epic Store exclusive

Download the ps3 emulator and play it there you fucking retards.

Is this the "Mongols will never be in Civilization 6 because Genghis Khan's rapes were problematic" non-existent interview of beat-em-ups?

My little brother 100% this game multiple times and even has his old 360 just so he can play it every now and then. I really want this game to be rereleased. It was one of the few games we completed together and i'm sure it would put a smile on his face

I don't remember if I ever beat this game because every single time it crashed during the final boss.

I dont know what hte fuck scott pilgrim is
but it looks like some tumblr trash shit even kids that played ragnarok would like.
And that movie looks to be even more cringeworthy
this artstyle and humor is unnapealing as hell to me.

If i want a good beat em up i rather play any actual good 16-bit beat em up, like Streets of Rage, Final Fight, even Batman Forever on Sega CD, which was damn cool.

Call me a zoomer or whatever but i totally missed on whatever this thing is and pretty much anything after PS2.

I rarely say this because I hate nu-Yea Forums memes, but kys zoomer

Why are you even here? People are trying to talk about the game you hate.

>calls other people zoomer
>likes literal who tumblr trash "gamer culture" beat em up wanna be.
How is this garbage different than undertale or yiikes?
its all made around trends.

feels good to have this on my ps3

too bad consoles last gen are such shit quality they're all ticking timebombs

to shed some light on actual good beat em ups.

>The game is pretty much forever lost at this as time moves forward.
No it fucking isn't. You can still download it if you purchased it and there were download codes out in retail stores for years after it was removed for purchase. If you niggas were too dumb to pick it up after that then it's your own god damn fault. The game is preserved and once emulation comes along you late as fuck dumb fucks will be able to play it.

Game itself was mediocre. It had the opposite problem of most games of the genre where the difficulty spiked in the wrong direction. The game was mad easy at the halfway point because of how OP you were and none of your new abilities were put to the test. If they were to re-release this game, i hope they do it with a rebalancing. Remove the poorly implemented River City Ransom level up mechanics and just go full beat'em up.

But the topic of discussion was SP.

Literally never because it's stuck in music licensing hell.
Same goes for JSRF.

Have you ever actually played the game? If not you're missing out on a genuinely great beat-em-up on the game's merits alone and not what it's based on.

I still have it with all dlc on my xbox 360 :^)

Stuck in license hell forever.