youtube.com/watch?v=6BgqFYrD8UM
youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA
youtube.com/watch?v=yomcyVK4Juk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Main character is the worst member of the party

Fugo is the main character?

>the one character with an instant OHKO is the worst
this is always great because the best healer is always useful
but honestly the real god-tier option is to just not have a requirement that the main character be in the party at all times

fugo isn't part of the party though ;^)

So what ever happened to the king crimson dude? I remember he posted on Facebook a pic of an edit of prison school that was just asking how KC worked and posted something else related to the stand, the stand itself got revealed last Friday but his name was emperor crimson and the song didn't play so what was the point?
It fit so well after all
youtu.be/ZFy2Bf9IwDc 13:04

So are we getting a Purple Haze feedback special like the Rohan one?

Who is the better healer?
Part 5 ranged partial healing with self heals or Part 4 full health touch heals, but can not range/self heal

OMG?! IS THAT JOJO?!
STAND POWER! POSES! REFERENCES!!
WHAT'S THAT?
RETCONS EVERYWHERE?
PLOTHOLES?
THAT'S NOT POOR WRITING, THAT'S A MEME CALLED "ARAKI FORGOT!" LOL!!!
I LOVE JOJO AS MUCH AS I LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN MY HEMORRHOID-RIDDEN ASS!
but in all seriousness fuck jojo straight down to hell. You faggots have such a lack of taste you would eat shit on a plate if it was in front of you. Jojo isn't video game related so keep your cancerous series on Yea Forums or /r/anime, thanks.

cringe and bluepilled

>jojofag cannot think of a rebuttal
>spouts a meme like a robot
thanks for proving jojoniggers as braindead

Name 3 games that do this.

> Main character is the tank

>game has contact damage

Attached: 1526017013778.jpg (1280x720, 484K)

Does Giorno ever get better? He's so boring and serves no purpose other than awkwardly being shoved into fights to do some bullshit with his powers that's never explained.

Why didn't Araki just cut the crap and make Bruno the JoJo?

>enemy can skip turns

Attached: 20190226_142848.jpg (1080x1557, 1.05M)

>character gets accused of sexual assault

Attached: Rohan_Manga.png (514x735, 819K)

>Main character is the healer
>Get's buffed in non-canon title
>There's no explanation

Attached: 1459447383930.gif (225x225, 481K)

Do the bullies at school really like JoJo or something? You sound severely upset.

But really, the best things about JoJo are its art direction and absurdity. There's no need to look so hard into it.

>main character bottoms for the ranged dps dealer

Attached: 1548830617262.png (1084x1084, 969K)

GE isn't a ranged healer either.
The answer is effu effu

Who?

what's the best way to get into JoJo?

Start from Part 1: Phantom Blood. The dub is good, but only for season 1.

kill yourself

Don't. It's nowhere as good as it's idiotic fanbase laps it up. The stupid poses and asspull fights get real tiring real fast.

Attached: 1551156422007.jpg (195x250, 25K)

Chronologically. Manga or anime, your preference. Part 1 is a little slow so try to stick it out for the payoff that follows soon after.

But, if you've seen a clip of Jojo and didn't automatically think: "That looks great" then I wouldn't pursue it too far.

Hey man...calm down, we can talk about this; Everything ok at home?
Maybe in school?..Come on now, we won't judge.

Attached: images (3)_new_new_new_new.jpg (223x400, 19K)

>enemy is an alternate universe DIO
youtube.com/watch?v=tLOsSI8OhNo

?why would we waste time arguing with a retard, when we can just laugh at him instead?

Don't listen to this retard , read JoJo. The manga is way better than the anime.

Don't listen to these shitskins, if you wanna go vanilla start with 1 and or 2, but if you wanna get straight into the juice start with 3

slow down, faggot

Watch the anime first. Start with Part 1 and work your way up to Part 5 which is currently airing.

Sub, of course.

>Unable to understand loyalty and brotherhood.
>Constant severe mood-swings.
>Cannot comprehend the idea of brotherhood.
>Does not see why other people are willing to put their lives on the line for something greater than themselves.

Was Fugo secretly a woman?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>side character dies in the sequel

Attached: f4a0377ada44797992cc7211d370b8dd.png (500x448, 323K)

>The main character can inflate their body

Attached: thicc.png (356x338, 329K)

He becomes cool during the Green Day fight.

Bruno should have been a Zeppeli.

Listen to these anons.
Semi-listen to him because reading the manga first is the way to go but DiU unironically was better animated than it was in manga form.
Don't listen to this user, skipping parts makes the whole thing less enjoyable.
Cringe.

read part 1
watch part 2 for sugita
read the rest

What the (subbed) anime in order. Get up to date. Read the rest. Wait for part 8 to finish before you start it.

>party member seemingly dies during the story
>they come back later through a massive asspull
>they then do nothing important, only to die for real near the end of the game

Attached: Avdol_get_head_shot.png (240x240, 145K)

someone post the fugo pepe

>main character is too motivated to die
Ceasar had sisters

Attached: 6fb.png (876x1204, 703K)

DELET

Oh, you mean Bruno.

watch the first three parts. read the rest of it.

Great Days > End of the World > Bloody Stream > Stand Proud > Fighting Gold > Chase > Sono Chi no Sadame > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

>main motivator for the deuteragonist
> later dies of a cold

Attached: niceonegyro.jpg (190x141, 8K)

chase is complete garbage, it doesn't fit the show's tone, it doesn't match the rest of the songs, and it's stuck in between two actual good songs for like barely any time at all. fuck that song

Fighting Gold > Bloody Stream > Sono Chi No Sadame > Chase > CNBT > Stand Proud > End of the World

t. brainlet who didn't understand what the song was supposed to represent

Fighting Gold > Great Days > End of The World > Stand Proud > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Sono Chi No Sadame > Bloody Stream > POWER GAP > Chase

Bruno's interesting, though; at least his Stand is. I don't know ANYONE who likes Avdol. I also don't know anyone who hates him, either; he's such a boring character with such a generic Stand power. Literally who asked for him to get brought back to life?

Unironically kino writing.

Dubs are never good.

Fuck you.

I like Avdol perfectly fine. He served his roll as a mentor character, and he reminds me of Mr T.

someone in band was the son of araki's friend or something. pure nepotism

Attached: Db7cEWcWAAAnDjE.jpg (236x230, 9K)

Bloody Stream is so fucking overrated.

Read the manga.

Araki didn't write Purple Haze Feedback so I doubt it

>Sono Chi no Sadame that low
>Great Days that high

Let me fix this:

Bloody Stream >>> End of Za Warudo > Sono Chi no Sadame > Stand Proud >> Fighting Gold > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Chase > Great Days

Attached: 1504812830956.jpg (454x405, 63K)

Source: your ass

This. Chase is incredible visually as an opening. In terms of the music, I get that its not everyone's cup of tea, but I really like that song.

Imagine getting so mad over an anime. Almost makes me want to post MLP.

way better than the new shitty opening

Yikes!

Attached: jojo-bane.jpg (300x300, 97K)

go home, Jonathan.

Fpbp

>great days at the bottom
awful

I did, I just don't agree that Bruno is boring or does nothing. You're not gureto at all.

>hating Fighting Gold
What a cuck.

Watch the first 2 parts (season 1 anime) subbed. First part is slow. Then read the rest, HD colored scans preferably.

>implying chase is better than great days

Attached: Blank+_3215a7e6128667b27f9fc8947a397846.png (433x381, 4K)

Attached: opinions.png (163x193, 50K)

Kill yourself. Fighting Gold is awesome.

Read Purple Haze Feedback

>side character changes genders halfway through the game

Attached: confused psychopath with an invisible scuba diver punch ghost.jpg (250x213, 19K)

>read a non-cannon fanfic
is it good?

Who did it best?

Attached: 1550910137277.jpg (1920x2160, 3.13M)

In Persona 5 the best healer by far is Joker, more so than in 2/3/4 where there was at least one really good healer in the party. DQ3 femHero can be a great healer as well. Arguably Ashe from FF12 in the original version is the healer of the game, but its debatable if her or Vaan are the main character. Then theres the multitude of games with class systems where the main character can be any job.

it's legit shit, the marketing overhyped it too much and it turned out shit. Bloody streams has more feels put on it than Fighting gay.
kys shit taste.

>all that plebs actually readyng the manga
hacking into Ararakis consciouseness in a mescaline induced trance and downloading the Jojo directly from his brain into yours is the only non-pleb way to experience Jojo

Great actually. Fixes/justifies everything wrong with Fugo. Wish we could get a couple OVAs for it.

HEY BRUNO

Attached: 1525697738712.png (446x435, 29K)

Sono Chi no Sadame is the Ai wo Torimodose of our time.

I know some you should check.

>getting yourself overhyped from marketing

What am I even reading lol. I heard part 5 started airing, torrented the first episode, listened to the intro and it grew on me as the weeks have gone on.

Hunter X Hunter is better.

O

Battle Tendency >>>>> Diamond is Unbreakable >>> Stardust Crusaders > Golden Wind >>>> Phantom Blood

Yes, I'm a secondary. Deal with it; I'm talking about the animes here. Battle Tendency has plenty of amazing/hilarious moments I could post here as examples. One of the greatest animes of all time, no contest.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BgqFYrD8UM

Attached: 1548829747995.png (228x266, 15K)

Honestly yes, but I like them both.

never ever

>implying i want to go inside Araki's mind

he probably thinks in colors or some shit

No.

>making the protag have a The World-tier strength stand but also letting him heal any injury so not only can he make and revert donuts, but also undo his enemy's donuts so not too many people die
I guess he really likes his donuts.
why put a fist through someone's chest anyway, just sever the head Araki

truth

Attached: Ge5ps3h.jpg (1081x942, 74K)

imagine being gifted a stand and its a fucking transission tower

Imagine being gifted a stand and it literally does nothing until after you die

Watch parts 1 and 2. Read then watch part 3. Watch part 4. Read then watch part 5. Go, my son.

>Your favorite Joestar
>Your favorite Stand
>Your favorite OP
>Your favorite ED

GO GO GO

Imagine getting a stand that fucking kills you when someone sees your back

Oh come the fuck on, how did koichi survive that?

CUHRAZY DIAMONDO

>Jotaro
>Killer Queen
>Great Days
>Last Train Home

Jolyne
Killer Queen
Great Days
Oingo Boingo

our times suck then

>Your favorite Joestar
Josuke

>Your favorite Stand
King Crimson

>Your favorite OP
Chase

>Your favorite ED
Last Train Home. That song actually got me into Pat Methany. Great band.

>walk the streets of Duwang
>get shot by some army larper with a bow and arrow
>think I'm going to die, instead get a special power
>it's a midget on myback
>tells me to kill myself
>try to show someone
>fucking die

This guy gets it

Oh fuck, I forgot about the Oingo Boingo ED. That shit was kino.

>Johnny but Gyro is better of the two.
>Emperor
>Bloody Stream
>Walk Like an Egyptian

Attached: Golden Gun.jpg (600x333, 143K)

>Joseph
>GER or myabe killer queen
>Great days
>roundabout

Johnny.
Killer Queen or King Crimson.
Fighting Gold.
I Want You/Roundabout/The ambient one in part 3 with the picture in the sand.

>Joseph
>Crazy Diamond
>Great Days
>Roundabout

Good shit user, I laughed.

Best stando ever.

I love the idea of Emperor but it seems so fucking weak, especially compared to Sex Pistols. But the gun and bullets themselves being the stand is awesome.

>Mary Sue
>No personality
>Shit hair
>The series most inconsistent ever changing powers
>Powers have seemingly no range and no limits

Giorno is awful and almost destroys the entire part. If it wasn't for a great villain and Bruno and mista it wouldn't be worth reading.

>Tie bewteen Josuke and Jonathan
>KILLAH QUEEN
>End of The World
>||Roundabout||

Mista and Bruno steal the goddamn show. I really don't like Giorno.

Attached: principal spike.jpg (1413x757, 169K)

Anyone who likes Chase should be skinned and left hanging out outside

Attached: 1527667713783.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Squadra should get a kill on Buciaratti squad. It's fucking insulting how much they jobbed

Yeah it's kinda lame in comparison to the power creep of Sex Pistols but honestly, it's got no equal in terms of flash. Like honestly Hol Horse, for being such a fucking tool half the time, gets MAJOR cool points for the cocky badassery whenever he whips Emperor out.

>mista
>industry leader on surviving multiple gunshot wounds several times
>interesting

I though the whole gang other than Giorno were pretty cool, but I've only ever read those esl scans and watched the anime

You're not supposed to like Giorno that much, dude.

He's entertaining at least.

Giorno isn't THAT bad, guys.

Not yet at least. He devolves and takes a major back seat as part 5 goes on.

Fuck you.

Bruno doesn't die the first time though. Abdul getting shot in the head was meant to be his actual death, until he gets brought back to life with bullshit much later

Remember when people were adamant on claiming Giorno was only bad because of bad manga scans?

what did he mean by this

Why would anyone like GER? I really want to know.

Mista is a great character. He's funny, interesting, and does crazy shit. Plus his Stand has more personality than Giorno

He is literally a walking zombie tho

Araki criticized Jonathan himself but now that I think of it, Giorno is pretty much Jonathan 2.0.

>Nothing important
>Beats Secco
>Basically beats the boss through his sacrifice.

Jolyne
Killer
Bloody Stream
roundabout

It's true to be honest. He's been far far more likable in the anime. The only thing that has killed his momentum is that he's been a background character since meeting the gang.

>tfw everyone is shitting on Chase
>tfw thats also your name

Attached: 1548384161284.gif (250x189, 1.55M)

He is a cool character but all the tension is lifted off of him because of the team healer. Suppose that isn't really a Mista problem, guess I take it back.

Chase fucking sucks and I don't understand how anyone could put it anywhere but last.

song sucks i dont give a fuck what it represents

Giornos powers are so fucked. He could literally cure cancer if he wanted.

He could turn cancer cells into a butterfly or something. He could replace a person with aids entire blood with a shoe. He's basically Jesus Christ.

He could create a new spine and nervous system and just ghost punch it into someone to make them walk again.

He's still cardboard animated by his Stand. The only thing people liked about Gio was the 7 page muda.

Of course he is. He's supposed to be. Giorno isn't "Is he a Joestar or is he more like Dio". Giorno is legitimately supposed to be "Is he more like Jonathan or is he more like Dio". He's a mix of Jonathan, specifically, with Dio. He's essentially a "what if a single person gave a fuck about Dio in his life before it was too late".

Emperor is arguably better than Sex Pistols due to full bullet control and unlimited ammo. But Mista is a stronger person than Hol Horse and is able to resolve his way through nearly every situation.

Also I firmly believe that Mista's autistic fear and hatred of the number 4 contributed to his survival of his adventure and that he's the true luckiest character in the series.

Joseph
Tie between Boingo and Heaven's Door
Bloody Stream
Hol Horse Boingo

Why would you waste time healing with Joker when you get two party members that learn Mediarahan? Joker is the best everything and the best defense is a good offense so he should be focused on debuffing and dealing damage.

That's not true. It was also cool when he made Polpo blow his head off.

I think it looks cool, and like th all powerful fuck youness of it, but I do recognize it's one of the worst written things in jojo and part 5 would've been better had King Crimson been defeated differently

Attached: Gunmaeda.gif (448x252, 1.11M)

Attached: image.jpg (911x706, 79K)

I think a lot of the appeal to GER is just how fucking broken it is. It's got a decent aesthetic and the whole requiem stand thing was a pretty cool addition at the time, but honestly it's the same reason people like any bullshit OP character.

Sort of, Jonathan worked hard to get strong though, plus Giorno's solutions to issues are reliant on his ridiculous stand's powers.

Man, I often forget that Giorno is supposed to be Dio's son. Am I the only one who experiences that?

giorno is the worst character in the entire series.

literally the entire group

"I often forget that Giorno..." is pretty much his character.

Attached: 1551025593807.gif (500x382, 1.94M)

You didn't like him cutting open his arm to spray Mista and White Album with blood? Or sacrificing himself to beat like three different stand users?

I watched the first three ā€œpartsā€. I enjoyed them all but slightly preferred 2 personally for the protagonist. Iā€™ve heard mixed reviews on the rest, but just know itā€™s more about adventure and story; hence many people recommending reading it instead. I say watch the first part to understand how graphic and dramatic it gets, the 2nd adds more fleshed out lore and characters and then part 3 adds to that. Part 1 is the beginning, but itā€™s like og Dragonball in that it feels a bit different than everything that comes after so push through because the first 4 or so are slow but it picks up and is only like 10-12 episodes long.

Never read it or watched the old adaptation. Start at 1, I binged it and 2 in dubbed since 3 was airing at the time. Really worth it, skim until you see Dio become evil if you have to, make it to part 3 at all costs.

>Thing that affected you deeply as a child and thus you have resentment towards it

Wew.

When part 5 started airing, my brother asked me what Giorno's stand's power is, and I couldn't fucking answer even after reading part 5.

Giorno's idea of being a gangster is to be more of a Robin Hood, because the police are useless. Organized crime is always going to be a constant, he believes he can use it to do good and look out for the innocent and oppressed, much like he was as a child.

I liked it better originally in Dragonball cus we at least got to see Bulmas tits

You can't stop at 3. 4 is when the series peaks in my opinion

>I often forget that Giorno is supposed to be Dio's son

I mean I can't help but feel like that was kind of intentional. It seems pretty clear Araki wanted to break away from Dio being the focal point of the entire fucking series but he needed a way to connect the new MC to the original cast somehow. Can't just whip out another surprise Joseph bastard child so, who better than Dio's?

Granted, he went back to full on Dio cocksucking in part 6 but that's another story.

His power is fine if you don't pay attention to the first chapters. It's the Requiem part that's bullshit.

The girl was really fucking cool but appeared way too late in the story and didn't really do anything.

Has it got to her in the anime yet?

>look out for the innocent
>steals a midget's wallet and luggage in his first appearance

His power is to "give life" to things.

See the Paula trophy in Melee.
>Paula is a PSI master who used her incredible psychic abilities to call Ness from afar. Ness rescued Paula from the blue-stained clutches of the Happy Happyist cult, and she became integral to his EarthBound adventure. Originally, Ness didn't know either PK Thunder or PK Fire, so Paula probably taught him these techniques.
Ness's neutral B is the same as in his games. He knows PK flash.
...While there is no kumatora trophy, there likely is a similar reason for Lucas using none of his own PK moves.

tbf asian tourists have it coming

Also it's been ages since the midget had screen time is he ever relevant to the story again or was he just there to ease the transition from Japan to Italy?

Deserved it for not being at least 6'1

That's vague. I tried to describe it as making inanimate objects come to life, but that's not really it either. There's alot more to it than that.

>bribes guards to let him pose as a taxi driver so that he can steal luggage off unsuspecting tourists

Koichi is a plot device to keeping it related to the present (and Jotaro), because part 5 becomes super detached from parts 1-4 and 6.

Tourists are rich, Giorno is poor.

In Brawl it also explains that Poo taught Ness how to do PK Starstorm,

Josuke
unironically Hey Ya
Great Days
Roundabout

Genuine question: why do people like Killer Queen so much? What practical use does it even have? Is it because of its design?

Instantly kill anyone anytime. It's a pretty good stand and you're basically untouchable assuming you're the only stand user in the world.

Mostly the aesthetic design and poses. It's power was also extremely entertaining to watch, like that time he just walked through that one random dude as he blew him the fuck up to get to his girlfriend.

It looks fucking cool and blowing shit up is rad. Plus it goes into mecha stacking territory. KQ and S&W are probably the best designed Stands.

This, plus it gets rid of the evidence for you.

>Giorno is poor
>Wears designer clothes and fancy brooches with a fancy haircut

Fighting Gold > Bloody Stream > Sono Chi no Sadame > End of the World > Great Days > Stand Proud >Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Chase

And while we're at it.
Roundabout > Last Train Home > I Want You > Walk Like An Egyptian > Freak'n You

He bought them with stolen money

So its brutal doom but they keep talking

It's a rule that every important character has to look like a fashion model.

Attached: no homo.jpg (500x517, 116K)

Best pose in the series next to Giorno posing with Gold experience basically hugging him from behind when he fought Bruno.

Attached: 826[1].jpg (1272x1151, 454K)

Joker, he can be your best healer, best attack, best defense, anything

Bites the Dust is fucking cool. Dio may be more sadistic than Kira, but honestly, Kira is way more fucking terrifying.

>>Your favorite Joestar
Joseph
>>Your favorite Stand
Killer Queen
>>Your favorite OP
Fighting Gold
>>Your favorite ED
Roundabout

Sorry, the other way around for Giorno.

Attached: gw3-noscale[1].jpg (1662x932, 224K)

Solid taste here, but I have a soft spot for how corny Phantom Blood is.

>jojo
Why does everyone suddenly like anime equivalent of TMNT?

>If it wasn't for a great villain

This is every part, though.
Just look at part 4. It was bland as shit until Kira showed up.

>bland
Retard found.

>Why do people suddenly like the anime equivalent of something that everybody liked?

>Manlet
>Innocent
By what system of morality could anyone ever make such an assumption?

A manlet so strong, that everyone he fights becomes a manlet himself.

Johnny
Killer queen part 8
Chi no sadame
Savage garden

Attached: images (23).jpg (427x718, 98K)

He would need pretty good medical knowledge to do all of those things though, there's no way he'd be able to just pluck cancerous cells from the body or shove a spine into someone

>Be Male Protags Part 1-5
>Save world from evils Such as DIO/Diavolo/Kira
>Be Female Protag
>FAIL AND RESET THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIMELINE BECAUSE YOUR STAND IS MADE OF STRING AND DOESNT EVEN USE STRING THEORY.
>Be Part 7 and 8 Male Protags
>All I do is win win win.mp3
What did Araki mean by this?

Attached: 1547323843860.png (580x548, 293K)

is there a way for someone who wants to get into jojo to watch the anime for free?

You can watch the entire anime for free on crunchyroll, aside from new episodes

You can watch most of it free on crunchyroll I think if you don't mind >streaming

That he thinks his daughter is a failure.

>part 7
>don't even finish the race or get the corpse

>be brainlet
>don't understand part 6

anime is pretty easy to find online user...

>male protag in the very first part died like a bitch to a severed head

im new to anime im a beginner weeb pls have mercy

Attached: 1550633766140.png (571x361, 175K)

A better question should be where the fuck can you read the manga for free

>Josuke(Part 4)
>White Album
>Bloody Stream with End of The World as a close second
>Last Train Home

Jolyn doesn't fail. She saved Emporio, who kills Pucci and erases him from existence. Legitimately nobody died, life just goes on as if Pucci had never existed to cause all the problems he did to begin with. Even if Pucci did win the only people who would have died were the main group.

Josuke
Killer Queen
Sono Chi no Sadame
Last Train Home
Killer Queen just looks really cool and Queen is a great band. Also it would be incredibly practical IRL. Killer Queen if it existed IRL and were openly known could completely eliminate pollution

These are AFTER the fact. We get that Win but araki decides to take them away.

And i did understand part 6. Theres a new timeline, universe rebirth. What have you. I also remember PUCCI got FUCKED by Emporio at the end of 6. Who wasnt even the Protag AND a Male. So fuck off.

Attached: 1550734917109.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

>party members have revive ability
>MC getting KO'd means instant Game Over
Fuck you FATlus

Attached: mob rage.webm (852x480, 2.35M)

could've just been a post to show that they knew about the meme already in the hopes that people would stop bugging them about jojo.

>And i did understand part 6. Theres a new timeline, universe rebirth. What have you.

No, you didn't understand part 6.

You keep those goalposts where they are.

All the musical references are renamed in the subs, except Mr. President for some reason

Dio got killed by a 15 year old girl after johnny failed, will you also ignore that?

Play Phantom Blood(PS2)
Read part 2
Watch the OVAs for part 3
Play Persona 4
Visit Yea Forums every friday for part 5
Read the rest

Incorrect
Correct

retardbro....

I'm ready for Infamous F.A.T.

>Araki tries to make something more unique than a battle manga.
>Makes power levels way worse than any battle manga

What did he mean by this

Part 2 of Attack on Titan season 3 is going to be Jotaro vs DIO

You now get to choose one character for a Jojo battle royale game, from part 1 to part 8. Who do you choose?
Hard mode: No one with extremely OP stands.

Based and Fugopilled

Survivor

the sun

What sound do cats make in Japan?
That's more spoonfeeding then you deserve.

>filthy acts done at a reasonable price
Nothing will surpass this

The guy who unintentionally hurts/kills people by attempting to commit suicide.

>enemy can steal turns

Attached: emn-6-emrakul-the-promised-end.jpg (672x936, 204K)

Just watch it, fuck all of these aspies replying to you

I'm pretty sure the localization team for ASB browsed Yea Forums at the time. I'm more surprised we didn't get Red Ruler or Maroon Monarch.

Hey guys Did Giorno...Not get Made in Heavened? or was GER only Temporary?

Attached: 1528408199739.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>part 5
>Save world from evils Such as Diavolo
>lol jk, keep running this criminal operation just as it was, JUST NO DRUGS BECAUSE DRUG BAD THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Diavolo deserved nothing

Anyone not picking Emporio is stupid.

t. speed reader

Pick Pocoloco and watch the world burn around you.

Emporio wouldn't win because Jolyne won't save him

What just hide like a bitch and pop out to shoot every once in a while, that's fucking boring

>Joseph
>Whitesnake
>SONOCHI NO SADAME
>EDs

Part 7 was fucking boring until Part 3 DIO showed up out of fucking nowhere.

Attached: 1546064096255.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

honestly I was just hoping for someone to tell me where to download it because I couldn't find it on 1337x and with these things there's sometimes a bunch of different partial adaptions I'd like to aviod

Why do people find it so hard to understand Made in Heaven? I'll explain it for you.

Pucci put the entire universe (except for human beings) on mega-fast forward. So the universe reached the end of it's life, but human beings were NOT reset and completely fine (other than the few who died during the skip). He did this until the "new" universe (which was just repeating exactly what happened in the "old" one) reached the same point in time as the "old" universe. This made it so that everybody knew their fate and thus could all lead happy lives free of worry and doubt about their fate.

But Emporio killed him before it was finished and it essentially undid all of it, making it so that everything went back to normal with the EXCEPTION of having Pucci never existing and thus the lives of those effected by him are obviously different.

google nyaa. download from there

the people Pucci killed turned to someone else like Jolyne - Irene, Giorno is fine because he wasn't killed by Pucci directly.

>take control of my opponent
>force him to concede

>Watch the OVAs for part 3
No, the Super Famicom game is definitely the best way to experience Part 3.

>goalie is best goal scorer

Not if he has a Platinum Angel in play.

Attached: cn2-214-platinum-angel.jpg (672x936, 228K)

He's fine because he wasn't killed DURING the timeskip. The only people who got fucked were those that died during the timeskip.

This is evident with Weatherman, who was killed by Pucci, but before all the time shit. This is why he looks the exact same at the end while nobody else does.

Watch the anime of Part 1. I would recommend the manga as the anime removes some, albeit small, details from the manga, but I can't personally say the artstyle aged well. Give the manga a go if the artstyle doesn't bother you. I do recommend reading part 2, since the art style gets a bit better.
Part 3, both the manga and anime are equally as good in my opinion. Might not exactly be relevant, but I feel it's worth a mention that I also highly recommend emulating the dreamcast fighting game if you want, as it's really good.
For Part 4, I recommend the Manga. While the anime is still good, it was severely rushed and takes some artistic liberties that some might find jarring.
Watch as much as the Part 5 anime you can until you catch up. Once you do, you can either keep reading the manga or wait for the anime. Also the PS2 game for this is good if you feel like going through the trouble of finding the translation patch. Then once the anime is over, binge the endless road that is the parts 6-8 mangas.
This is all personal opinion, so some might disagree. Also if you're watching the anime, be sure to find versions that use the Blu-Ray versions as those are touched up a bit, and if you can find them, versions with subtitles that fix some edited names for copyright reasons.
One more thing, don't play All Star Battle. The Story Mode spoils so much in so little time it's incredible.

Attached: Steam.jpg (248x238, 14K)

Right. I get that.

What i'm saying is was GER affected by what Pucci did? he didnt turn that shit to Zero?

Attached: 1529457778247.jpg (500x748, 85K)

Nobody was effected by it except the people who died during it. He would have just been standing around wondering what the actual fuck was going on like everybody else on the planet.

Also then What the fuck is going on in SBR?

and JoJolion for that fucking matter. The entire Universe is fucked up?

Attached: 1526774463183.jpg (584x433, 30K)

Earthbound 0, earthbound, mother 3

Pucci did nothing wrong.

part 7 onward is completely unrelated to the first 6 parts. It's a different universe.

Originally part 7 wasn't part 7, but as it got going it was decided that it would be part 7.

>force him to use it to attack me
>defend it with my flying creature with at least 4 att-
>oh hey look emrakul has 13 attack + 13 defense

>you would eat shit on a plate

Umm no hon, I like jojo, not darling in the franxx. *head pat*

The guy from part 7 that has a stand that makes him invulnerable. Win by doing nothing.

Part 2 niggers are so retarded. They're the same faggots that complain about stand fights being asspulls but somehow part 2 which had the most amount of asspulls in the whole series is their favorite part.

Attached: 1390811723783.jpg (908x730, 220K)

>Originally part 7 wasn't part 7, but as it got going it was decided that it would be part 7.
I don't get why people say this
Gyro and Johnny show up at the very beginning, how would it not be a part from the getgo? Araki didn't hide their identities for 10 chapters and suddenly reveal that they were a Joestar and Zepelli

>Last train home

Attached: giphy (5).gif (581x327, 3.72M)

If you weren't dropped on your head as a baby and thus don't live with crippling autism masteranime is a pretty good stream site with 1080 and 720p for most shows

Joseph
Crazy Diamond
Freek'n you

But what do you do when doesn't send his angel to the graveyard as a state-based action for taking lethal damage? You can't call a judge on him to issue a game loss because he can't lose the game.

Every other ED is more or less just a good song being used for the part
Last Train Home is not only a good song but literally anyone who read part 3 before the anime came out and knew what was going on with the visuals and music got hit with a sledgehammer of feels

>I don't get why people say this

Because it's true? It's not a rumor or theory. It's an established fact.

I think the logic is that it was supposed to be a full on reboot with toned down stands, and then halfway through he was like "fuck that" and introduced D4C

>tfw you will have this sort of retards saying shit about SBR when it gets animated

Nah. I disagree and Agree. I do think Part 7 is a different universe but as a result of Made in heavens influence on the timeline.

Attached: 1540497573056.gif (240x180, 2M)

>literally the first chapter
>Diego Brando and Gyro Zepelli appear and are mentioned by name

It's not that you think, it's what it actually is

>>Your favorite Joestar
Joseph
>>Your favorite Stand
D4C
>>Your favorite OP
Chase
>>Your favorite ED
EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES I WAKE UP FEELING SO HOOOOORNYYYY

Why was JoJo rebooted?

Attached: 10937399ecba071fe55abddebac4d774.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

You literally control his action, he can't argue against you controlling platinum angel to attack emrakul

I liked the calm, somewhat sad tone it had and thought it worked well with the second half of SDC. If we were judging purely by song alone I would have said Roundabout.

And what if he does? You can't call a judge to DQ him for not following Emrakul's triggered ability, because he can't lose the game

>I do think Part 7 is a different universe but as a result of Made in heavens influence on the timeline.

It's not. If you think this you really REALLY do not understand the ending of part 6 on a fundamental level.

Your point? Do you want me to say random shit too? The first chapter was about Sandman, a character who was clearly meant to be more important than absolutely not important at all and just another random stand fight.

Because Araki was getting bored

"oh fakku what do i doo naowu"

what would the ED for Stone Ocean when it gets animated? a Church Song?

Part 6 was the end of the Dio/Joestar story.

It's not DIO you brainlet

>Not posting Josuke who is a mc and healer
Holy shit fuck you

>Your point?
I already stated my point, how is Part 7 not a jojo part at the beginning when 2/3 of the primary jojo bloodlines appear in the first fucking chapter
You're just deflecting at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA

It was some weird spin off manga called Steel Ball Run when it started where most of the characters had similar names to previous JoJo characters

Wait is Part 7 and 8 in the same universe as the rest of the parts or what? I was under the impression that it was a different one.

I don't know guys. Being completely unrelated isn't Arakis Style. I think he wanted to use MIH to reboot the entire series and started out SBR the same way as Part 1 where Johnny Learns the SPIN instead of Ripple etc. eventually culminating to another epic pucci fight down the timeline. He's already skipped to Part 4 Redux.

Attached: 1536207139864.jpg (680x907, 93K)

what if i was, user?

>Joseph
>Flaccid Pancake
>Great Days
>Roundabout

Every ED song of Jojo so far is worse than the last one.
Change my mind

Pat is fantastic, but it really should have been used on the final episode outro. Would have been more impactful

It's gonna be Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, you dolt. You absolute maroon.

Because he was writing a fun alternate history story using a lot of call-back characters. That's why only one random joke character actually has a stand at the start, because it's just a call-back. It's why Gyro's "power" is throwing steel balls and not having a stand that does something similar. It's why the first chapter is about a character that is made out to be important but ends up being not important at all.

SBR wasn't part 7 until it was moved from Shonen Jump to Ultra Jump, this is an objective fact. Why are you arguing with me?

Okay but the real thing about part 6s ending that people aren't getting is that weather report probably fucked his own sister in the new universe

It's more of a buildup and foreshadowing sort of thing, people who read part 3 beforehand understand the significance while anime only people have tons of hints dropped throughout the ED about who's going to die and whatnot. Once shit actually goes down, those people have an aha moment where it all makes sense

And Araki handpicked the song himself to play at that point, so he definitely approved of it

ALRIGHT YOU WANNA KNOW FINE I ADMIT IT, I DON'T KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS, HE ERASES TIME BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, IF YOU ERASE TIME THEN SHOULDN'T HE NOT BE THERE?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN- WHAT DOES HE MEAN HE ERASES TIME?! HE ERASES TIME BUT STUFF STILL HAPPENS IN IT, HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN IT WHEN HE ERASES IT?! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME! YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME! FINE YOU CAN FREEZE TIME AND YOU CAN TURN BACK TIME, BUT YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME, THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE- YOU ERASE TIME NOTHING HAPPENS IN IT. I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW SOMEONE TELL ME! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS I NEED TO KNOW! I NEED TO KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS PLEASE!!! PLEASE JUST TELL ME!!! I NEED TO KNOW! SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT! ITS CONFUSING I DON'T KNOW, HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK?!?! HOW DOES IT WORK?! HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK PLEASE!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS!!!!!

Attached: 1450874078734.jpg (688x720, 66K)

so?
It's not like they would ever find out without Puccer

Attached: .png (622x435, 474K)

King Crimson = Remove CAUSE, maintain EFFECT
GER = maintain CAUSE, remove EFFECT

>attack his card you dolt
>but
>video replay

>giornos supposed to be a mix of jonathan and dio
>is stoic just like jotaro
What did Araki mean by this?

Fug off, fugo.

>>that fucking bridge in the ED

Hes polite but he doesnt let bitches push him around

So he erases time in the sense that time happens normally but the only person who can move through it is himself and the people affected don't recall it buty does Bruno end up behind a pillar he was punching fug

You're actually right.
Here it is from the Wiki.

Consequences
SO Chapter 157

As time continues to travel, the universe will hit a "vanishing point", and a new universe will be created, where everything repeats itself, according to "fate".[9]

Every surviving organism is brought into the new world, positioned where they should be, according to a date chosen by Pucci. Anyone that is killed in the previous universe will not cease to exist, but simply be replaced by a similar substitute, though Pucci states that their souls and personalities will have been erased and that they will appear as completely different people.[9]

The most esoteric property of the new world is that people have technically lived everything that has happened and will happen to them in the previous universe. The memories of the events are engraved into them and they will subconsciously realize what will happen to them, although they usually cannot change the course of their fate. Pucci aims to make humanity feel at peace with their destiny that way.[9]

When the user of this Stand is killed, the universe resets again into an alternate timeline.[8]

Again that last part. When the User of the stand is killed (Emperio killed him) Universe Resets into an alternate timeline. This is where SBR starts and Part 8 as well.

This guy understood Part 6.

Attached: 1535665571584.jpg (768x768, 88K)

Joseph
White Album
Great Days (full song)/ End of the World (OP ver)
Last Train Home

Jotaro was a delinquent who would constantly call his mother a nagging bitch and tell his grandpa to fuck off.

Giorno, like Jonathan, is very kind and pure. He speaks well to and of people. However, he's more like Dio in relation to how he interacts to his enemies.

Because it fit the part the best. Also Last Train Home is definitively a better song than Freek'N You, I Want You, and Walk Like an Egyptian. Better than Roundabout is debatable

He can't move through erased time. He just knows what happened during it because he saw it before he erased it.

So the only dude that survived from the original timeline is emporio... Christ.

Attached: faddapucci.jpg (1403x1079, 611K)

because Araki left Shonen Jump after Part 6

Araki has legitimately said it's not the same universe you morons. It's a well known fact that they are unrelated.

Let me guess, you're an anime only?

So wait he precogs and sees the future, uses that info to move into a good spot or whatever and then removes the section of time he saw?

>nicest guy you'll ever meet
>twisted fucking psychopath

> However, he's more like Dio in relation to how he interacts to his enemies

Not to mention his reckless use of his body as a weapon. He may not be a vampire but he's 2 steps away from body horror in the white album fight

Jotaro is a momma's boy, he's just going through puberty in 3 and wants to look cool.

There's really no western equivalent to JoJo, no western cartoon ever had nearly as good fights.
Also
>comparing TMNT, a kids show
>to a series with very gory fights, lots of body horror
Wat

>gorefists people in erased time

Precisely. So in the case of bruno

>I see bruno will attack me through this pillar then walk over to finish the job
>I'll erase time so he doesn't attack me
>I'm now perfectly fine and he's now behind the pillar, in my attack range

>necromancer is a subclass of healer

Attached: 1520896152552.jpg (1560x1200, 940K)

Holy shit, this kid is really triggered.
This is your brain on Sword Art Online.

Wait till Part 6 where mc is jar jar binks.

fuck kang scarlet

Explain Bohemian Rhapsody to me, also explain Weatherman's fucking asspull at the end of the fight

How odd. Imagine not just bringing the world to a complete halt to gut punch people all the way through.

Jolyne is the best JoJo since Joseph

>So the only dude that survived from the original timeline is emporio
how did you niggers just found out about this? he saved the world but in the end reincarnated Jolyne and co doesn't remember him at all

are you fucking retared?

It's literally the same universe but time has changed it into an Alternate one. Because events fucking happened differently It doesnt have the same people in it. Christ whats so hard about this it literally says that because Pucci Died and Alternate timeline started. are you fucking daft? Are you the one that posted that you dont understand how king crimson works you goon? I bet your number is blocked from the suicide hotline.

Attached: 1551038845161.png (1200x913, 793K)

Start watching from Part 1, do not listen to the only person suggesting dub to you. Sub is infinitely superior in JJBA.

>All these basic bitches picking main protag and antag stands

Johnny
The Hand
Great Daze
Last Train Home

>although they usually cannot change the course of their fate.
Why not? If it was my fate to die in a car aciident one day couldnt i just stay home?

It makes fictional characters come to life and try and recreate their story so Weather Report made a character who's goal was to reverse stand

I think Jotaro's nearly finished puberty by part 3. I mean, just look at the fucker.

Thats what i said. people were saying i didnt understand part 6 when in actuality THEY didnt understand part 6.

Attached: 1548219389624.jpg (610x885, 38K)

that's fucking stupid

>somebody else picked white album
My brother

Bruno is fucking godlike, best character in all of JJBA, and him "coming back" isn't an asspull, it's because Giornos power literally reanimated his corpse.

Jonathan was a year younger and weighed 30kg more. Jotaro ain't shit.

Alright in a fight between The World, Killer Queen and King Crimson, who would win? Assume DIO and Diavolo are on the verge of finding Kira's identity.

King Crimson, because right after that hole he punched through Bruno, he does a judo chop on Brunos shoulder and it literally splits his entire torso from shoulder to groin. Probably the most brutal kill in the series.

The only "alternate" things that happened when Pucci died was that everybody who died during the timeskip was replaced with a substitute and the world went on as if Pucci had never existed.

Every single other character that is shown in the universe who didn't die during the timeskip is exactly the same and everything that happened unrelated to the characters who weren't killed during the timeskip happened exactly as it it. I want to insult your intelligence but it would just be sad. You are completely wrong.

Part 7 opening song already leaked
youtube.com/watch?v=yomcyVK4Juk

Attached: big_1517098774_image.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

Nah, the fights and plot in HxH aren't nearly as good. It's still pretty good though. It's just more like a kids show.

how does king crimson work this how does king crimson work that, why does no one question how the fuck does a weather stand turn people to snails?!
how does weather turn people to fucking snails?!

For an anime only to not prefer Vento Aureo after these 20 episodes, you must have awful taste.

>how the fuck does a weather stand turn people to snails?! How does weather turn people to fucking snails?!

Retarded speed reader. It was a shit fight though.

Openings are original dumbass

That's kinda the point. Giorno is a power hungry person with almost no feelings, just like his father.
Bruno is the true protagonist of Part 5, a true leader of men, and Mista is his most loyal bro.

Nobody knows what would happen if Diavolo activated Bites The Dust. Probably timeline split

GAY PRIEST

Looking at modern Araki drawings of part 1-3 characters is both fun and sad at the same time. The only one I really, really, really like is Joseph

No? His Stand does all that. He literally fucking fixes Bruno after he got donuted AND his entire torso split in half, and Bruno fucking died, but Giornos power renanimated him as a walking corpse.

>Giorno has no feelings

>Kills Polpo for murdering innocents
>Refuses to leave Fugo to his death even though it could compromise his "dream"
>Basically REEEEEEEs at the greenday guy for 7 panels for being a complete piece of human shit

Anime only detected.
Giorno actually doesn't care one bit about the drug deals, it is never once implied in the manga. That is Brunos motivation, due to the drug dealers shooting his father.
Giorno just wants power, that is literally his entire motivation.

are you fr right now

Attached: 1491012142240.png (1100x900, 373K)

MY NAME IS GIORNO GIOVANNA AND I HAVE A DREAM

Well it's not just that Gio reanimated him, it was about Bruno's [DETERMINATION]
anybody else would of just stayed a corpse

Reminder that Bruno died thanks to Abanigger and his autistic fit to Giorno.

You two retards didn't understand Part 6. I hate people like you that try to push their own headcanon because you can't accept the fact that the villain won in Part 6, even if he died.
Ireneverse is literally a completely alternate timeline, every single living being in the universe is a different person there. They have the same souls yes, but due to having entirely different experiences and memories, are ultimately completely different people.
That was literally the whole theme of Part 6, that your memories make you into who you are, not just your soul. Foo Fighters even gives a fucking speech about this as she dies, literally stating that it was her memories with Jolyne and the others that made her into a real person, not the Stand that was implanted into her.

EVERYONE IS DEAD AFTER THE END OF PART 6. Except Emporio.

>Fugo has a really strong stand, but its ability is prone to friendly fire as it doesn't discriminate
>except Giorno learned to develop antibodies on the fly that make you immune to Purple Haze's virus
>he could have easily given this to everyone so Purple Haze could fight without worry
>he didn't
>Fugo did nothing past Man in the Mirror, and even then it was Giorno doing the work

Also Rolling Stone bullshittery.

Is the part about his gangster idol killing the kids dad because he was dealing drugs anime only? I haven't read part 5 in like 6 years and even then it was THAT translation.

Limp Bizkit to Flaccid Pancake.

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 2.43M)

It was just a hallucination :^)
The real question is: Why and how were they getting eaten by beetles if they weren't actually turning into snails?

You retarded fuck. There's a reason why Weatherman looks identical to what he did pre-timeskip while everybody else looks completely different.

Read the manga or start from the 2012 anime. I think manga, especially the first 3.5 parts, has great art but most people don't like it since it's 80's muscular anime style. If you are one of those people, watch the anime

But that's wrong. It didn't make everything go back to normal for fucks sake. How do you not get it, Ireneverse is not the same fucking timeline as the original timeline of Parts 1-6. The original timeline NO LONGER EXISTS. It was destroyed, permanently.
Puccis existence isn't what fucking determined that Jolynes name was Jolyne for example, obviously. Her name in the new universe is Irene, because she isn't a fucking Joestar. Everyone is a different person there.
The timeline of Parts 1-6 was destroyed.

Dude. Don't bother with them. they obviously are retarded. We can be Pucci wins bros over here.

Attached: beautiful duwang.jpg (1024x575, 54K)

Don't listen to this guy, this is his headcanon.
The canon is that no one from the original universe really exists in Ireneverse. Their souls do, but they are in the end different people because the entire history of that new timeline is different, everything that happened to those people is different.
They are not the same people.

She is a Joestar but she was named by her dad in the Ireneverse

Because the universe from Parts 1-6 was destroyed at the end of Part 6 by the main villain.

She's not the same person because she fucking died during the timeskip. This is very clearly explained.

"As time continues to travel, the universe will hit a "vanishing point", and a new universe will be created, where everything repeats itself, according to "fate".

Every surviving organism is brought into the new world, positioned where they should be, according to a date chosen by Pucci. Anyone that is killed in the previous universe will not cease to exist, but simply be replaced by a similar substitute, though Pucci states that their souls and personalities will have been erased and that they will appear as completely different people.

>The gang, with the exception of Weatherman
Completely different people
Died during the timeskip

>Literally everybody else, such as the cops and Weatherman
The exact same people
Didn't die during the time skip

Exactly. Thank you. For fucks sake, these guys are retarded.

Pic is me rn

Attached: db0.jpg (640x527, 60K)

>this thread

Attached: krabs.jpg (968x720, 54K)

Only people killed by MIH brainlets.
FATE, everything that has happened MUST happen again, therefore someone named Jotaro must be born and must face DIO just like before.

YA ARENT READING. Yes that is ORIGINALLY what happens because Pucci won. BUT because he fucking DIES to emperio the ENTIRE universal timeline is RESET because of this and everyone Goes through the fucking timeline DIFFERENT than before. Meaning EVERYONE except for Emperio.
MEANING SBR is the same universe but a different Timeline.
Meaning JOJOLION is the same Universe but a different timeline.

Meaning you only got HALF the answer ight which means your HALF wrong. Deal with it. or don't. keep crying.

Attached: 1452965721-ee120a3e09c90b47175f67b0d4dae7a6.jpg (600x338, 44K)

This guy makes more sense tho, how the fuck does Pucci's plan makes any sense if the reset universe is totally different with completely different fates?

Why is Weatherman the exact same then?

I unironically love JoJo, it's so fuckin good bros
Can't read anything in this thread though cos of spoilers

This guy doesn't understand King Crimson.
He absolutely can move during erased time. He cut off Trish's hand during erased time.

Some idiots like this often try to argue that King Crimson can not attack anything during erased time because he rarely does so, but the truth is that there is always some other reason for why he didn't. Against Bruno, he knows he can not lose so he loves gloating to Bruno about his power that will guarantee his "everlasting climax", he intentionally only attacks Bruno during when time exists, in order to strike fear into Bruno.
Against Risotto, he does not attack during erased time because Doppio can not activate time erase, he can only use Epitaph and KC's melee attacks. And he prioritized not revealing his appearance to Risotto over getting an easy kill, just on the off chance that Risotto manages to escape somehow after seeing his true face.
Finally, he kills Narancia during erased time, there is no other way for the crew to not have noticed this. The only way is that there was no sound and no memory of it happening, he 100% did it in erased time. The reason he doesn't do it again after this was that if he kept killing the others, they would figure out which body his soul is hiding in as the list of suspects grow shorter. It was more important to prioritize getting the arrow first.

BECAUSE HE DIDNT DIE DURING THE TIMESKIP.
Jolyne became Irene because she died DURING the timeskip.

>I unironically love JoJo
>hasn't finished the manga and dying inside because there was no chapter in February

Jonathan
TUSK
Sono Chi no Kioku-End of the World-
Last Train Home

>Every single other character that is shown in the universe who didn't die during the timeskip is exactly the same and everything that happened unrelated to the characters who weren't killed during the timeskip happened exactly as it it. I want to insult your intelligence but it would just be sad. You are completely wrong.
You're so fucking stupid. They literally have different names and memories in the new universe at the very final page of Part 6. They are not the same people anymore.

I'm not much of a manga boy, sorry

They never did, as it said, the intense heat was making them hallucinate.

No, you're just retarded.

When he erases time everybody becomes "sleeping slaves of fate" and do what they were going to do. The boss can see 10 seconds into the future, so even though he erased the time, he changed his fate because the way he acted within the erased time is based on what he learnt from knowing what was going to happen during it.

He doesn't actually move during the erased time. That time doesn't exist. It's just that he's not a sleeping slave because of his precognition.

>no Berserk update since last February

Attached: Dz01QZUVsAUADfy.jpg large.jpg (277x422, 40K)

I didn't say he has no feelings. Learn to read.

It was in DISC form and pucci had it? I don't fucking know? maybe time doesn't affect Pucci's fucking discs? We don't know the affects MiH have on WhiteSnake and C-Moon.
Maybe Araki didnt fucking think it through that much and just wanted to REBOOT?

As time continues to travel, the universe will hit a "vanishing point", and a new universe will be created, where everything repeats itself, according to "fate". The Stand's user may then alter the characteristics of the universe and the fates of the people in the recreated universe and create the perfect world they desire.

In the story, just after Enrico Pucci's death at the hands of Emporio AlniƱo and the Stand Weather Report, the universe completes a second cycle, though not with Pucci's intended result. In this renewed world, characters of seemingly very similar identities to Jolyne, Ermes, Anasui and Weather Report fortuitously gather in Emporio's proximity. However, the characters now have different names such as Irene and Annakiss, along with different lives and memories.

Key words here
>NOT WHAT PUCCI INTENDED
>Same Souls. New World.

Attached: 87939d94b8b6e4d672fdca208f277c334e4121a9_hq.gif (600x500, 174K)

It's not the same fucking universe you fucking idiot. How do you read 6 parts and not understand fate.
Pucci resets the universe but he's erased from existence. The reason why 6 doesn't happen is because Pucci doesn't exist to set it up, Irene has a good relationship with her father because Jotaro never had to worry about DIO's diary which he wouldn't have written if he never met Pucci.
Holy shit it's not that hard. Irene is a callback to one of his first manga which is a nice way to say we've come full circle.

Yes. So then why did Jonathan become Johnny Joestar? Did Jonathan die during MiH? How is it the same universe?