Games that made you go "HOLY SHIIIT THAT'S DOPE"

Games that made you go "HOLY SHIIIT THAT'S DOPE"

For me, it's pic related

Attached: anthem-cover.jpg (1500x750, 116K)

Anthem makes me laugh every time I think about it.
I just imagine the YEARS and HOURS poured into it, only to be more shallow and boring than vanilla Destiny on launch day.
I think about all those trannies who were hired, I think about all those eating crow by saying "Andromeda wasn't a real bioware game, just wait for Anthem".

Yea, same, makes me go "HOLY SHIT THATS SO DOPE THAT IT BREAKS HARD DRIVES!!! GLAD IDIOTS WHO LIKE THIS GAME BREAK THEIR OWN SYSTEMS!!!"

If you don't know, there is a bug where it will move over 1TB of data on your hard drive in a 3 hour play session, that will create a hole in your hard drive

>Threads that made you go "HOLY SHIIIT THAT'S COPE"
For me, its OP related.

Source? That's hilarious.

nice try shill

I HIGHLY advise not playing this game.

Attached: 82hz3t5k17h21.png (999x736, 104K)

Also this was a two hour play session, I needed to make sure I was not seeing numbers

God damn are trannys and fags THAT incompetent,

Part of me hopes that Reddit never really learns from these live service games because all this blind fanboyism is really some next level shit.

Bump, come on bros let's talk about how awesome this game is!

Okay user lets see your unity project.

Bump!

Puyo Puyo Fever 2.

Attached: sig.png (433x589, 29K)

>weeb trash giving you the same chills as based anthem
lol k

Attached: loading.gif (115x116, 22K)

this makes me smile, knowing that they are probably suffering at the thought that they are genetic trash that has no value

>Best selling game in the UK
Yeah, I'm thinking Bioware is back.

You guys fucking suck.

>thinking anything is as bad as vanilla destiny

Yeah it's dope how bad of a game a AAA studio can make

Im more confused by it than anything. where did all that money and man hours go into? the game is so gaddamn dull and generic. Not to mention all the bugs and terrible animations, did they have no play-testers or what?