Just been watching a few cleastwood movies

Just been watching a few cleastwood movies.

Is RDR2 an accurate poncho wearing badass simulator?

Attached: for-a-few-dollars-more.jpg (1000x563, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0geIDWPl2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mXj9RtKjg&t=77s
vimeo.com/214347921
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

No, that's RDR1.

no, that's Red Dead Revolver

rdr1 is

no it's not
if you want poncho wearing badass simulator then play the first red dead redemption
RDR2 is still really good, but the gang is running from the west, so you don't have too many chances to roam around in an old west setting, unless you use a glitch or play through the majority of the story

No that's GUN

try Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Attached: 1529538933548.jpg (1920x1080, 629K)

Recently rewatched For a Few Dollars More and goddamn was that a great film. The music, the cinematography, and the comedy is so damn good for its age.

they are releasing ponchos in the upcoming update btw

RDR2 doesn't even have a wearable poncho. rdr1 does however.

>cleastwood
Who says this shit?

no rdr 2 is garbage, what genre do you want user, there's a couple of good games set in the west

>no rdr 2 is garbage
I agree, every copy of rdr2 is a great game :)

Music for thread

youtube.com/watch?v=o0geIDWPl2I

Attached: PER-UN-PUGNO-DI-COLORI-mostra-Renato-Casaro-2016.jpg (886x1161, 137K)

No

Agreed.
I also recently rewatched the Dollars Trilogy, as it was on prime, but god damn do they have a shitty version of The Good The Bad and The Ugly
it's got some super shitty new dubbing in a few scenes

>You bring a horse for me?
>>Well, heh heh, looks like we're shy one horse.
>You brought two too many.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x544, 45K)

No, not really. It's more of a standard western game as opposed to spaghetti western, very story heavy and talky.

Kino Lorber just re-released the original American cut of the TGTBTU on blu ray, which omits some scenes and the off kilter dubbing (though it's admirable that MGM got Eastwood and Eli Wallach back to re-dub their scenes. MGM honestly did a bang up job in their restoration). It's even got the glorious original yellow tint that was removed in the MGM dvd releases.

Here's how the Kino release looks. It's pretty nice. youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mXj9RtKjg&t=77s

Attached: vbywxjQf15GpwIOdYsOLIHHDd22wqT8jJ2tABuzcO8o.jpg (2570x3600, 1.21M)

damn that looks gorgeous

Those would be the shitty deleted scenes that should have stayed deleted.

Wild west is an underused setting

RDR2 is revisionist, try RDR1 or if you want spaghetti

it is, actually. I am a guy who grew up with it around fans of it. I never liked it. but so many other people did.

why are they called spaghetti westerns?

It really surprisingly is, at least in video games.

filmed in italy

Used to be that it's filmed in Italy

you losers are so embarrassing. i bet you're the loser that said he started drinking coffee because arthur made it "look manly"

Attached: beAT THE PUSSY UP.gif (500x375, 625K)

I wouldn't know, but I'll make a retarded guess anyway
>usually set in desert
>heavy good/bad/ugly themes
>coybows and indians
I don't know maybe someone else will be able to explain. RDR2 doesn't feel like a western to me at all, mostly because rockstar keeps harping on about 'muh west is dying' theme constantly

oh shit, look it's the guy who's too cool to like anything
teach us your suave nihilistic ways

Lol watch the Clint ones. The people aren't Hispanic they are sun burned Italians.

Fucking newfag

Man Arthur drinks that coffee with the daintiest little sips. Like I’m sure drinking grind filled coffee in a metal cup isn't easy, but god damn he drinks it like a bitch.

They really do overextend the film. And so much more of the film was cut out too. Even in the Italian version. vimeo.com/214347921

Attached: 19 (1).jpg (1222x1600, 286K)

i never said i didnt like it. you're just a loser for basing your identity on a video game.

yeah, asking for fun western games is "basing your identity on a video game"
i bow to your superior intellect

Swish!

>RDR2 doesn't feel like a western to me at all
How so? It's definitely not trying to be another Dollars trilogy-esque western, but it still has that general feel of "adventuring gunslingers/drifters fighting for survival" which is what I always thought characterized westerns best.

it's a theme park and every mission is a shooting gallery

So was the first game. Doesn't really explain how RDR2 doesn't "feel" like a western.

>
>why are they called spaghetti westerns?
Genre made famous with the movies by Sergio Leone pioneered a type of western dirty, rude and violent (and mainly inspired by Kurosawa's movies)
After those, a whole new bunch of those kind of movies were born: cheap production, catchy main tunes, same old stories all over again, done mainly by Italian filmmakers. Thus, spaghetti western.

Read dead revolver is a giant tribute to spaghetti western
It's ost is made literally by tracks from a lot of tgem

discussion of RDR2 fell off a cliff almost immediately after the beta was released. do people still play that shit?

Some of those soundtracks are extremely hard to get a hold of...

Attached: gettyimages-495428826-1024x1024.jpg (1004x1024, 475K)