KINGDOM HEARTS 3

Did anybody see Riku x Namine coming? I know Riku Replica from Chain of Memories wanted to fuck Namine but the real Riku never showed interest. It's like Tetsuya Nomura didn't want Riku to die a virgin so he made Namine his waifu

Attached: riku and namine.webm (640x360, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9i3-mxXbxQQ
nichegamer.com/2017/07/19/tetsuya-nomura-finally-explains-obsession-zippers-belts/
vocaroo.com/i/s10U0R3ABFRi
youtube.com/watch?v=plFXkVmfVNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also the Keyblade Graveyard was pure fucking fanservice and I loved every second of it

Attached: roxas alpha as fuck.jpg (1618x819, 80K)

Xion is naked under that.

>Riku gives up on Kairi after 1
>Marries her hotter blonde doppleganger

It seems like the logical thing to do, Riku is a logical guy.

They made Riku x Namine a thing on top of giving more Sora x Kairi fuel because they wanted to give Sora and Riku a case of the not-gays.

Alright. Hypothetically, if you were Sora, would you be mad that your best friend is fucking the nobody of your girlfriend? Or would you be completely okay with it?

Attached: Riku.png (460x460, 269K)

Are there any cutscenes that show your own ship descending like that? No matter what stupid piece of crap you design it as?

t. seething fujo

Attached: 1470081729568.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

This. Riku wanted to fuck Kairi in KH 1 but he realized she wanted Sora's dick so he gave up. Total bro move. Riku is the best character in this series

Attached: 1547434438654.jpg (536x365, 31K)

Nomura sees Kairi as nothing more than Sora's love interest. Riku learned from past mistakes that she's not worth it and let Sora have her.

I'd be ecstatic to be frotting-by-proxy.

If there isn't a Yozora secret boss fight in Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix, then Nomura is a confirmed hack. What more perfect opportunity to showcase Yozora than a secret boss fight and KH 3 is severely lacking secret boss fights

Attached: yozora.jpg (1024x548, 42K)

Ven should just fuck Axel. Both of them are lonely and Axel wants to fuck Roxas so it’s a win win

Attached: 2E602809-1687-44E3-B855-5C406FFB15C5.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

You'll have to wait for the Final Mix DLC.

>oh muh god they touched hands, they must be fucking

He gave up pretty quickly, or just saw how enamored Sora was from early on. Like after that race to see who gets to share the paopu fruit with her, when you talk to him he's like, "Oh, the wager? Yeah I was just messing with you". Definitely a bro.

>Doing Level 1 Proud run
>At the Xemnas, Young Xehanort, Ansem fight
I'm losing my fucking mind Yea Forums I love this fight but I keep getting my asshole raped. HELP

Attached: young xehanort death.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>sora gets worst girl
>everyone else gets the best ones
>sora "dies"
Pottery

How is sex in Kingdom Hearts universe? Since Kairi and Namine are connected, if one feels a strong emotion does the other feel it too? Would Riku and Sora be fucking by proxy?

If your hand has touched your own genitals and you touch their hand that has touched their own genitals, then you basically had sex. Quick math.

I just realized by your commend he did the reaching hand thing he always does.

It's very clear Terra and Aqua fucked. Look at how wet she is for him

Attached: aqua wet for terra.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

I'm hoping that in whatever content we get next, we get more fleshing out of character relationships

Attached: tumblr_pmxiuoMQPn1r2li5fo6_640.jpg (632x865, 197K)

Attached: tumblr_pmxiuoMQPn1r2li5fo5_640.jpg (632x865, 176K)

eat food before the fight

The gummi ship is by far the most retarded vehicle in video game history

Attached: luxordplane.jpg (829x1646, 263K)

Fuck you I like it

Sos my dick

Luxord is terrible at games

I don’t get it

I played a bit of the original but I mostly got into the games with CoM on the GBA. Haven't beat KH3 yet but I'm glad Namine ends up happy, man

Attached: tennis_man.png (549x474, 497K)

And yet Sora broke into tears over seeing Riku again, not Kairi.

Attached: 1536755317816.png (752x453, 436K)

Why do people assume that Riku and Namine hook up? Riku picked Namine up because she was using Repliku's body.

I just beat them and I literally got one shotted by the 13 darkness bullshit. Yeah I feel like this run is over in Scala. I'm not even going to try. Fucking Nomura you didn't balance this at all for level 1

Attached: 1547748588857.png (458x368, 298K)

isn't Naminé body technically Sora's? So I guess he'd be 100% okay with that

lol you suck

god, how much sora feel when roxas fucks xion

he would feel the emotions of both of them at once.

Riku has been into Kairi’s body without her heart since KH1 idiot

Attached: Local 5 year old gets grounded for scaring friends .png (509x1830, 1.31M)

No because Namine is her own person in Sora’s mind just like how he sees Roxas as his own individual.

bruh just focus on the easiest to fight and that's it. they all share the same hp

Do they wear anything under those robes? Wtf

I’m like 70% sure Roxas and Xion is selfcest

Attached: tumblr_pmxdmjqxUq1r2li5fo5_1280.jpg (370x967, 106K)

They clearly wear clothes under the robes. Remember when Riku took off his Organization robe in KH 2?

Attached: riku kh 2.png (760x1600, 840K)

I always thought Roxas/Namine and Axel/Xion was the endgame.

Peak Riku. I wish he’d go back to something similar.

Mickey is wearing a robe before throwing it off after Goofy “””dies””””

Attached: 3D04459F-1861-4F40-8CC0-4263A15B9ED9.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

>that magazine

Attached: 1549063986472.jpg (640x480, 162K)

I like the KH3 haircut he got but he needs more yellow and not Car keyblade

>the X-files
kek

>”I’m gonna make those niggers wish they were never born”
How did Mickey get away with this?

Yeah, the end of KH2 seemed to hint at that. The only reason I've heard of Riku/Namine is because some user posted about how Repliku had cute interactions with Namine,

Aeroga fucks them up.

Isn't he basically fucking kairis body since she is her nobody?

>Peak Riku
wrong

Attached: 67f.jpg (600x776, 55K)

I love KH 3 Riku design over his KH 2 design. Something about his exposed stomach doesn't sit right with me.

Attached: riku kh 3 new keyblade.png (1680x1680, 1.09M)

Has-beens sounds like a slur word, like nigger.

It’s also an unholy Sora+Kairi nobody too

I like how he got the Dream Eater symbol in DDD, but Sora didn't.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

He’s the fucking King user

Sora STILL doesn't know about what went down in Castle Oblivion

>riku couldnt get rairi so hes gonna get with namine

god how can you fools be so blind. since the very beginning of the first game its been clear that its all been about sora for him. sora is clearly the love of his life and kairi is his stupid girltoy. riku may end up with namine but just to get sora's goat. hes been the apple of riku's eye all along, its plain to see.

Attached: tumblr_phzuknixNt1u4cp95o1_1280.jpg (1280x914, 433K)

Nomura stop treating Kairi like a living plot device just because you found Sora and Riku's relationship more fun to flesh out

Oh yeah Sora remember that time I killed Vexen in front of you?
Good times

I literally beat Level 1 Proud last night. Don't lose hope, user. For the 12 darknesses, I used Ever After and spammed Aero and Thunder. When possible, formchange into Mirage Staff and use its basic combo; it does good damage, especially when the enemies are grouped up to get hit with the AoE. Make use of airstepping to get close.
When they use their DM, don't panic. Just keep moving to avoid the lasers, but stop when you see them appear so you can block. There's always a delay before they attack, but they telegraph with a slight wind-up. You can even use your counter at the very end for some extra damage.

It's weird how he's predominately blue now after a history of having yellow in his outfits.

Attached: file.png (500x325, 210K)

wasnt that a spoiler plot point in a sense, because riku is inside sleeping sora's dreams. or something like that? man this series is a mess

>didney
>allowing gays
your dreams were doomed from the start

I don't blame you for not watching the live action Beauty and the Beast remake, but...

Attached: 1200px-FFX2AirshipCelsius.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

The same way the X on Sora's clothes is important, the Dream Eater symbol on Riku subtly hints at the plot. Nomura may be incapable of coherent narratives and juggling the huge cast he's made, but he knows symbolism.

It's pretty amusing when you think of some of the weird fun facts like that. You would think Riku or Axel would've filled him in on what happened in Castle Oblivion.

Also, another weird fun fact. Riku and Kairi say ZERO things to each other in KH 3. Not a single line of dialogue to each other.

Attached: riku is fucking jacked.jpg (473x579, 100K)

>live action
Doesn't count.

riku is blue because of night/dark
sora is red because day/light

keyblade upgrade, food and the one boss that has a red aura glow is actually the one going after you.

DDD's role in the main story was just to set up the real organization XIII and Xehanort's new plan to forge the X-blade. Riku delays them and saves Sora by preventing Sora from becoming the thirteenth member of their organization

aeroga acts like magnet in kh2 you can catch them all in it again and again and end the fight in a minute.

She’s a dumb puppet and doesn’t know any better.

Riku got normal size shoes after KH1?

I just had an autistic rage moment. I'll probably try it again tomorrow. I just wish Nomura would have balanced this game properly. Like that Flying Giant Heartless fight in The Caribbean. HOLY SHIT that took me over a hour to beat because you do shit damage and the fucking thing sinks the ship. I swear to God I only won because I got lucky

Attached: 1537054005950.jpg (639x384, 28K)

sora and kairi shared their "papu fruits"

It's probably because he got tired of seeing the rabid fangirls cream themselves everytime Sora and Riku talked for more than 10 seconds. They basically have the Sasuke and Naruto problem without the blatant unintentional sexual tension and due to past life bullshit apparently incestuous subtext.

once again, I'm fairly certain Nomura just has a better understanding of brotherly camaraderie and thus has a lot more fun fleshing out Riku and Sora's relationship, whereas Kairi just kind of fell to the wayside once the love triangle stopped being a thing. On the one hand, I'm glad Riku is no longer pining for Kairi and I feel like that fits into his arc of no longer giving into the darkness, but I know Nomura can do more with her. Aqua was great, if she could just get some focus and the opportunity to contribute she'd make a great member of the team.

I really wish the next game would be about both Kairi and Riku going on a journey to find Sora, but the secret ending makes me think it will be much closer to DDD, focusing on Riku and Sora primarily

Attached: tumblr_pmc4ubPfAP1wi1yhro1_500.png (500x621, 313K)

what the X mean? i cant bring myself to beat that game. I have tried twice and stop around monstro

DDD's role was also to make you fall in love with the dream lads and then stuff them away in a Link command.

Attached: 300px-Ryu_Dragon_%28Spirit%29_KH3D[1].png (300x194, 60K)

>that nose
>that face
>that awful use of paragraph
tumblr was a mistake

It represents sex. It’s okay if you don’t get it.

also use the enviroment if you dont want to chees them with areoga. Fight in between the buildings and not on top of them so the fags are forced to split up also everything that is destructible drops health orbs

You know how all the Nobodies in Organization XIII have an X in their name? That's called the Recusant's Sigil and it allows Xehanort to track anyone who has it. They do something to Sora that makes his dream self have the X on his clothes, so they can keep an eye on him and pull him into the darkness when the time is right, because DDD in a lot of ways solidified "Riku won't fall to darkness again" by having him prevent Sora from becoming another vessel for Xehanort as he once was

Don't worry man, we all lost our shit at the Giant Flying Heartless because the Black Pearl is a shit. Level 1 is definitely balanced too heavily against you in the same way actually leveling makes you FAR too powerful.
That said, being underpowered actually made me learn how the bosses and enemies functioned as opposed to just being able to unga bunga my way through, so a difficulty that marries the progression of leveling with the challenge of Level 1 would be great.

I CAN SMELL YOU, ANSEM. SHOW YOURSELF!

wow glad i dodged that bullet, sex is yucky yucky haha

like you are guaranteed to see the girl's butthole during sex, like i wanna see that!

Attached: 1550076512352.png (464x452, 187K)

Riku is unironically the most based character in the series with the best development arc.

Was disappointed there weren't more opportunities to play him as 3. Playing him made DDD a lot more fun.

Attached: tumblr_pmxjt3jZCU1r2li5fo3_640.jpg (632x865, 179K)

You must be 18+ in order to be on this site

riku and roxas are far better characters than sora.
why does everything from japan have to star a plucky young shonen-esque protag? its boring.

Attached: 1551070977373.png (900x1254, 553K)

Attached: ahDAFw4.png (459x551, 88K)

I have the suspicion they plan on doing a Riku focused dlc.

KH fanart is so good and comfy. Post more, I would kill for a slice of life KH anime

Attached: aqua terra lea isa night on the town.jpg (800x701, 207K)

Never forget.

Attached: YEET.gif (500x233, 1.48M)

>Finally make Sora x Kairi a canon couple
>Kills Sora
What is wrong with Nomura?

Attached: kh 3 ending sora gets thanosd.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Imagine if they'd staged the final fight against Xehanort such that you fought him in different segments as:
>Sora/Donald/Goofy
>Aqua/Terra/Ventus
>Roxas/Axel/Xion
>Riku/Kairi/Sora
>Literally everyone vs. The Org XIII Norts

I kind of expected this and was disappointed.

Did they make Riku younger or something? Long hair version looks older than KHIII, DDD

So Yea Forums how do you feel about this? I'm already so hyped for the Foretellers Saga

Attached: xigbar epilogue.png (1118x628, 259K)

He just fucking hates women?

Really, I wouldn't be surprised if in Nomura's original script, 'nort raped Kairi in front of Sora, killed her, then fucked her corpse.

Imagine if they made Battlegates where you played as one of the side trios and each of the playable characters had their own unique mechanics that call back to their games.
Imagine Playable Mickey/Donald/Goofy trio.

I honestly think this is true. The way Nomura shitted on Aqua was criminal

Attached: JOBQUA.jpg (1432x3240, 958K)

I'm hyped for MoM to inevitably troll Sora yet also teach him valuable lessons

Oh and more of Xigbar being a smartass

I like Berserk too

No, he just fucking hates Sora.

Attached: nomura hate.png (1079x99, 29K)

>anyone but Sora doing anything important
>anything important being done to anyone but Sora

>Everyone who did absolutely fucking nothing gets their forced-as-fuck happy endings.
>The ones who actually did do things get shat on for no reason other than to force you to buy more games.
I'm going to fucking kill Nomura in his fucking sleep.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

if shes made partly from sora isnt that super weird

Yeah, but after all the build-up of her supposedly getting her time to shine, Kairi is treated it the most mean-spirited and cruel way just for shock value.

But he called Sora his son and that he's his favorite character he ever designed//created. Sora is too fucking likable to hate

Attached: kh 3 sorachad.png (594x688, 646K)

Pretty much everyone but Sora got shit on by 3.
Sora got to be the most important person the whole time by postponing getting shit on until the last second.

>Even fucking Xehanort got rewarded despite all the awful shit he did like murder Kairi thus forcing Sora to sacrifice himself to find her.
I fucking hate Kingdom Hearts 3 and what this series has become oh so fucking much.

Attached: 575.gif (815x446, 1.22M)

for the simple reason so he can continue with sora dude all other characters got "solved" have nothing to do anymore therefore games with them need some contrived nonsense to bring them back. Not sora, also he is not dead lol

youtu.be/9i3-mxXbxQQ

I remember being so pissed off about losing that race when I was younger, that I just hated Riku for the rest of the game. It wasn't til playing it several years later did I realize this.

Xion is the one that's part Sora.

Attached: file.png (640x340, 296K)

>He lost the race

Attached: file.png (1024x759, 912K)

Should i buy this game

the not-gays is a tool used specifically to kill the fujos who interpret every scene of male bonding as homolust.

Attached: 6BC4B055-9009-4080-BB49-95BA6DEC4509.png (1920x1446, 1.98M)

>There are people who refuse to compare KH3 to The Last Jedi.
At least even though it's 99% likely gonna be shit, it's follow-up is coming out soon.

xehanorth being one of the few characters that actually die in KH is not a happy ending for him.
Also he looked like a failure when aqua and co thanked their master in his last moments all while xehanort just stood there looking at them waiting to die thats not a happy end for him

It's fucking awful, but you already know whether or not you really want it, don't you?

More Xigbar is always good.

>Fucking off to the afterlife with your butt-buddy as teenagers.
>Not a happy ending.

Fuck no

Agreed, I wish I could draw. The best I can do is write fanfiction.

Attached: 569BCAF3-535A-4717-8F72-B176D4E910A5.png (1201x768, 2.31M)

last jedi subverted expectations for no reason
while kh3 pretty much ended up doing what most expected.

That's indirect sex.

>Master Xehanort and Eraqus start rising up into the sky
>They become hearts
>All of a sudden, Xehanort's heart changes course and beelines towards the ground, where a firey portal opens up and swallows it, then closes
>Xehanort finds himself in a dark, dank cave of some kind
>Suddenly, from behind, a voice rings out
>"Hey, yo, Xehanort! Name's Hades, Lord of the Dead, how ya doin'? You just arrived, you're tired, I get it but... you and I got a lot to talk about."
How would you react?

I want it but everytime i look at it its just like i remember that i havent beaten the DDD game

I felt they had some weird sexual chemistry over protecting Sora when Riku meets her at the end of CoM and during 358/2 days.

>no Gambler nobodies

Its great though ultimately depends on what you like. It definitely has flaws in that its waaaaay too easy even on the hardest difficulty and lacks postgame compared to the other games

The flying giant heartless and Luxord's rematch with his whole disappearing act was the worst, and I didn't realize til afterwards I could've gone to other islands and leveled up my ship more. At least the ship battle against the Kraken and Davy Jones was kinda neat.

Soon.

Attached: 89FCB58F-E9EC-4771-A4DC-BAF5FD9D66B6.jpg (1409x800, 177K)

for some reason Luxord brings dusk nobodies more often than any other type, also is fitting for dusk nobodies to be in the plane, like kids on their first place trip

What's wrong with DDD? It's been a while since I played it, but I remember liking it.

>Kairi is going to finall earn her stripes
>GOTCHA! She gets kidnapped again and this time "killed" but GOTCHA she isn't
>Sora is going to finally get development
>GOTCHA! He's even more of a manchild with the voice of a former child actor now.
>Xehanort is going to get his long-deserved comeuppance.
>GOTCHA! He fucks off to the afterlife with his buddy.
>It seems Sora is finally home.
>GOTCHA! It's KH1's ending but cynical as fuck.
>GOTCHA! The guardian was Terra all along.
>GOTCHA! Roxas is back for no reason at all.
>GOTCHA! Namine is now Riku's waifu for no reason at all.

Some people dont like switching. Balance wise, its super breakable like BBS, I think its fine you never break it.

Perfect. Either that or being dragged away to who-knows-where screaming like Dr. Facilier in Princess and The Frog.

I lost my ps3 i had my save on. Now if i want to beat it ive got to spend 100$ on kh3 to get the other games

The last three we knew. Also the guy you quoted is a cuck.

Kairi doing nothing and not being playable was expected?

So the girl in the secret reports and the one Isa is trying to find is Ava right? At first I thought it would be Skuld but the more clues seem to point to Ava.

>In the report it says "may your heart be your guiding key"
>Ava is missing from the other Foretellers at the epilogue
>Xigbar (Luxu) is the one who she sees regularly while being locked away

Attached: 1533274660559.png (300x256, 88K)

Hope MoM is a secret boss if they add anymore. I want him to just be fucking around with Sora but at the same time be throwing tons of god tier magic.

Attached: 0EF065F5-56CC-46E6-B0CD-A890FF68A6AC.jpg (1024x599, 50K)

FM secret bosses always been a plot point for next game so probably.

If KH3 is The Last Jedi, who's Holdo?

>Get him down to 1 bit of HP
>MoM reverses the fight with time hax and regains all his HP

"Ooo c'mon you were so close there!"

well yeah kairi being useless is not exactly new and every keyblade wielder besides sora was always useless funnily enough especially the ones that are masters. But yes i wish we at least could have had controll of her for a boss fight. Something to be added in the fm version probably

There is no Hell in KH so it’s not like Xehanort had anywhere else to go when he was defeated.

Yeah, but after all the build-up, you can tell Nomura must have serious issues.
I really really really really really really really really hope the DLC somehow redeems her IE she actually has hax light powers she doesn't know how to use, Aqua is going to train her etc.

Attached: Heartknockslife.png (1920x2508, 2.71M)

Well it could've been something like him getting turned to stone or something, unable to do anything.

>all the friends you thought you had were never even real
He's wrong though, they were real. They just weren't the same ones he made friends with. It all worked out in the end.

Use Ariel. She's fantastic against the Norts.

Attached: D0TphKQUcAE9ml7.jpg:large.jpg (960x960, 91K)

Attached: tumblr_pfusoxaaX91re6opo_540.png (540x405, 246K)

Attached: 7F6F586B-5CAA-44A5-A858-4FBC564589A4.jpg (2048x1218, 626K)

kek, he thinks he's like Xehanort. The man really does have eighth grade syndrome as a grown ass man

Attached: Mrxfindsora.png (1920x1689, 1.61M)

is actually sleevless

cursed image

Does anyone actually think these two are going to be a thing? This scene was just Riku following through with the wish Repliku wanted before he fucked off with the heart of Riku-Ansem in the graveyard.

Theoretically, everyone is naked under their clothes

Riku and Naminé have more chemistry than her and Roxas, that's for damn sure.

Rate my gf everyone haha she's shy

Attached: Sora and Larxene.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Its way more cursed than this because the onesi is sleevless.

Attached: sleeveless onsie.png (1139x835, 1018K)

the only problem is a lot of people think that the next game will be like DDD--yes it will take place after the previous game but it won't be a mainline entry, and Sora and Riku will take center stage. It will primarily be about setting up MoM's plans

Why did the plot feel so fillery?

Dream Drop WAS filler and felt like it, but I was excited to get back to "the real thing" with KH3. But the story is a fucking identical format to Dream Drop. Org members show up and say something edgy in every world and you don't actually fight them.

The gameplay is fine. The level design is refreshing. But the plot is just a wet fart after years of buildup.

Attached: 1551069184486.jpg (714x1002, 169K)

....They've had like a three minute conversation

More than Roxas and Naminé had. It was worse because in Kingdom Hearts II there was some implications they knew each other before Roxas lost his memories but turns out that was never the case.

Because 3 is actually just 2.9

This changes everything

How long were Kairi and Axel in the hyperbolic time chamber?

Most of the plot was already done and it was just following through with a battle and tying up loose ends.

You can thank 358/2 retcons for that, I don't consider it canon, really I don't consider anything after 2 canon.

Nomura should have been a designer for french high fashion instead.

Attached: file.png (330x770, 334K)

358/2 came BEFORE KH2.

Why did Nomura love zippers so much?

He can draw good/normal shit when he wants too.

15 years of raw keyblade sex

Attached: 6797175-4155477730-rvpnm.png (500x402, 147K)

>2009 came before 2005
Woah...

>“That was my preference back when I first designed the characters, so 15 years ago,” Nomura said in an interview with Mirror.co.uk.
>“At that time, people teased me about zippers and belts and whatnot and I’m the type of person if somebody eggs me on I’m gonna do it more! Nowadays, I’m not as conscious about adding them in,” he noted.
>He went on to say that he’ll actively fight against people telling him not to do something, thus explaining why he’s just added more belts and zippers to his designs as time went on:
>“I’m not the type of person that would shrink down when people tease me about it,” Nomura said.
>“I’m gonna fight back! I’m gonna go back at it and do it more. So, if people egg me on saying ‘oh, Kingdom Hearts III is delayed’ well, I might even delay it further! (laughs)”
nichegamer.com/2017/07/19/tetsuya-nomura-finally-explains-obsession-zippers-belts/

Things I hate about KH
>final mixes
>gachashit
>post KH1 level design
>the overuse of those meme coats
>Xion, everything about Xion
>shoehorning Mickey into BBS and 0,2
>3

Attached: 1739fd3766cb01069239c7f56ecc6ff6.jpg (2662x1498, 3.75M)

The absolute madman
Why is Nomura so based?

The thing im gonna miss most is Xion posting, pretending she doesnt exist and never did

Why does Nomura hate her?

>Did anybody see Riku x Namine coming?
Not in front of me, but looking back it's not like it doesn't seem like it came out of nowhere.

Attached: 1551046538277.png (581x803, 445K)

>Did anybody see Riku x Namine coming?
>Not in front of me
They're entitled to their privacy, user.

Attached: 1354163023862.jpg (2758x1822, 481K)

kek

Wh-What happened with Xion and Roxas?

>implying Aqua isn't getting DPed every night
Something's gotta fill those holes now that the darkness isn't.

Ven is for Chirithy

Ven's too small to fill her holes

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX GODDAMN IT

Attached: Plastic Knees Son.jpg (1242x702, 223K)

Hope.

Either a sleeping person or something we haven't even heard of yet.

Goddamn this game made Aqua seem like a seductive whore. I'm pretty sure she fucked Ven before the Keyblade Graveyard fight and I know she fucked the ever loving shit out of Terra after stopping Xehanort.

Attached: aqua good morning ven.jpg (2276x1051, 436K)

>spend 10 years in the DARKNESS
>come back with a taste for gang bangs

Attached: file.png (414x440, 238K)

Still really weird how the Dark Tower just happen to cut his hair perfectly...

Unironically Nomuras designs wouldn't even look that out of place

Attached: lucky-blue-smith-by-alexei-hay_fy7.jpg (650x847, 127K)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought she sounded really slutty there.

I swear to god Kingstagram is one of the best things to come from this game.

This game is piss easy and you should quit games if this is enough to make you rage quit.

S-sauce please, for research!

Nomura really isn't over XV, so Riku and Namine got pushed as notNoctis and notStella. Which is fine with me. Riku > Roxas > Sora, so it's only nature he gets the best version of Kairi.

That's a weird name for a barber shop.

Level 1 Proud you fucking retard

Get gud

Yes "Brotherly Camaraderie"

Attached: 491ad88a8077538e6e2830dc468e6e531ec2783e.jpg (475x654, 30K)

I actually don't mind a lot of KH's nonsense but seeing the gummi ship actually used realistically might be the dumbest looking thing the series ever did.

He's the game designer. It's kind of his job to throw challenges and hardships at the player character. Like how a DM can be considered the mastermind behind any player's woes. He probably means it along those lines but had to say it in a really chuuni way.

I mean, in this day and age where practically all serious space travel ships in media are these super detailed realistic ship designs, having one look like a fucking toy is refreshing.

And people say western characters look like trannies

The Master of Masters is in the box

he stuck his heart in there and gave up his form

for some inscrutable reason

That's why he had to "go away"

Attached: KHPost1.png (1920x1721, 2.61M)

Attached: 1551139683039m.jpg (1024x635, 81K)

Just finished.

Whst was the deal with Vexen and Demyx's secret plan? What did Demyx do, where did he go?
Who was the female voice in that star?
Do we know any other stars besides namine?
What's on Luxord's card that he gave to Sora?
Was that Shibuya and Yozora?
What's in the box?
Who's the future magician? Maleficent?
Is the girl Saix and Axel talk about that X subject? Is that Ava?

So how the fuck does Norting even work? Like these people are part Xehanort, so shouldn't they not even have the ability to plan against him? What's the point of Xigbar being "half Xehanort" when it seems to mean absolutely jack shit?

I'm never gonna buy this, so pls just straight up tell me

is this actually in the game?

Yeah, there's a number of tweets shown during loading screens, complete with hashtags. No comment section, though.

Dumbass

Darkness

Attached: Terra-Xehanort_KHBBS.png (474x757, 276K)

Doofus

Attached: 1548633319779.png (255x315, 176K)

these are the best in the thread

Personally I always thought of it as Sora/Kairi, Roxas/Namine, Riku/Xion. It works because the main trio are thus all fucking Sora.

Aurora Tenebris Patriam grew on me too.

>roxas falls out of the fucking sky
>twilight town trio finally reunited
>the other promise/vector to the heavens arrangement starts playing
easily the best moment of the entire game. KH3 wasn't perfect by any stretch but goddamn when it hit, it hit HARD

Attached: pig.png (1024x1234, 1.02M)

>Whst was the deal with Vexen and Demyx's secret plan? What did Demyx do, where did he go?
Vexen was creating replicas for the organization to hold hearts from the past in to complete the true organization. He employed Demyx who was benched, which means he probably wasn't being watched closely, to get a spare replica. Their plan was to get a body ready for Roxas using the replica and Ansem's code which basically contained Roxas' DNA but digitized. Vexen went to Twilight Town to convince Ansem the wise and they got the body ready for Roxas in Radiant Garden. Where they are now is up in the air, but they are in the wind.

>Who was the female voice in that star?
Do we know any other stars besides namine?
One was Namine and one was Strelitzia from KHUX, both of the stars that were voiced. The other star are ostensibly random people who are clinging in the Final World due to traumatic incidents right before their deaths, and talking to them reveals the trauma that keeps them from moving on

>What's on Luxord's card that he gave to Sora?
The Smash invitation Knowing Nomura, it may seriously be plot relevant and not just flavor text for the farewell and it could be connected to the secret ending

>Was that Shibuya and Yozora?
Yes, theory is that Sora did more or less die in the ending but someone or something dropped him in the Reaper's game before he could actually die. How Riku connects to it, who knows because he was fine on the island in the ending

>What's in the box?
Its probably not fully decided but probably a person. We wait until the next game

>Who's the future magician? Maleficent?
No clue, can't remember what you're referencing

>Is the girl Saix and Axel talk about that X subject? Is that Ava?
Could be Ava, could be Skuld. Either way it is 100% a KHUX character who suffered memory loss like Ventus ostensibly. So whatever brought them from the unchained realm to the real world, it gave them amnesia

>There was no moment where Roxas and Axel suddenly remember Xion even exists
I despise the trio, but even I was disappointed this never happened.

>apart, Roxas and Xion's respective boss themes are incredibly sad pieces
>but together, they're triumphant
Pottery

Attached: 1550381168014.png (950x1050, 1.83M)

>No clue, can't remember what you're referencing
Secret report 11 "But these children are no Masters. They haven't the means...unless, of course, a certain lady of magic summoned here from the future knows more than I do"

How do we kow its Stretlitzia? Could it not be Ava or Skuld?

It's Maleficent.

Speakibg of Unchained content, I'm still expecting a KH game where Nomura pulls a MGS2 and has us play as our UnchainedX character instead of Sora. The prologue will just be Sora with fluid gameplay and then it'll show him opening a box, releasing you from your PTSD dream flashbacks.

It was really beautiful. They're also really cute together.

>spaceship is a literal fucking lego
absolute state of this fanbase

Ah yes that's definitely maleficent then.

I think the reason why its likely strelitzia, other than the fact that she is the only one of the KHUX girls that was never voiced, over the others is that she talks about another person who is changed beyond recognition and in the cutscene Sora's first guess is that the person is a nobody, to which she doesn't answer. Now the "beyond recognition" part can actually coincide with Luxu who says he's taken so many forms over the years that the foretellers also kind of doubt its him as Xigbar. However its because of the recent KHUX story updates with Lauriam and his sister being revealed, as well as Marluxia remembering his old self as he is about to vanish that makes it seem like Strelitzia.

is there somewhere to download templates/fonts/faces for the fake instagram? how are people making these?

Compared to Xemnas doing crazy shit like throwing buildings, summoning dragons, sitting on a throne in armor while talking shit, and summoning a shit ton of lasers to kill you and your best friend, with maniacal laughter. How come Xehanort didn’t do anything as badass?

Attached: 41B9DA67-0B32-408E-8435-3971AD8F077B.png (432x504, 462K)

Quite.

Attached: 1550674522273.jpg (736x2669, 293K)

Donalds lmao

Xehanort did ostensibly collapse a city in on itself in Scala

Attached: Very angry Sora moving at hihg speeds.jpg (618x801, 214K)

>look this up on paheal
>ended up getting my most shameful fap to date.
I want to die.

Attached: 813e3271291179b2beb4afde0bcc3501a843c22f_hq.gif (499x281, 537K)

Attached: 9D8B7F85-6E9B-4477-A541-6F5CB7FB9647.jpg (966x826, 112K)

>most shameful
You're pretty vanilla

You're late to the party grandpa

Is there a game that has more shitty mini games then Kingdom Hearts 3? Did anybody like any of the mini games?

Attached: 1535614790877.jpg (1656x2000, 421K)

Attached: 98F9B6EB-E1B0-44F5-8AF1-875EEC956D18.jpg (820x1132, 248K)

Not the one posted here.
It was monster Aqua sucking off Mickey's giant mouse cock

Smae but with Terra appearance and BBS trio

it was the worst moment cancerous roxascuck,
>xehanort brings xion back and it doesn't even make sense why he would do that (real reason nomura is hack just to bring a dead character back)
>axel is a shitty comic relief character who can only say the same thing
>roxas deux machina out of nowhere

Sora's just cutting Riku some slack since he's tired of him being pathetic.

Attached: 1550962669464.png (777x930, 133K)

> Still haven't linked the ship to the Gummi Bears

Fuck Nomura

because there needs to be the next story.

I would honestly love a Kingdom Hearts story, but in a different time/place and doesn't star or mention Sora at all. Like an AU or something. I want a new main character.

user...

Oh I know that's never happening, but I want it to happen. I just want something separate from everything we've had up until now, but still in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Real Fucking Question here...
Sora with long pants in KH4?

Attached: 1550267576750.jpg (981x800, 395K)

His shorts will get shorter and he will have more belts.

Technically this is incest between siblings. Or is it father/daughter incest? It's hard to tell.

Attached: 98v31zowzyf11.jpg (997x995, 204K)

I don't think so.

>One is spawned from Sora w/o a heart
>The other is spawned from Sora and Kairi
Either this is incest, selfcest or some other weird form of cest.

Attached: 1550545786719.png (1108x841, 1.18M)

I mean, they're in replicas now, so their biology could be vastly different. KH doesn't bother itself with this so I'm not

its called wincest m8

It's selfcest.
Roxas is sora while Xion is a sora who transitioned into a kairi.

Attached: Roxas Trust.jpg (540x960, 59K)

I feel like the answer is no just because I think Nomura really likes capri pants

But he's with Yozora at the end.

Who cares it's cute.

Attached: a6f3078d8cd2a1fbfc6f8a3c99d78bf0.jpg (636x900, 462K)

Xion is smelly and ugly!

I have no investment from this series but sometimes I like to come into these threads and try to piece together the story. So, the chick is actually a duplicate of the original called a "nobody" and she was Sora's ex right? And she starts dating his best friend who came back to life, which he's cool with cuz he's got another bitch on the side. Meanwhile there's a villain who committed genocide (including killing Sora's ex which made her a nobody) but he gets redeemed in this game because of reasons. Also some of these characters exist in each others consciousness or something and can share emotions? And all this happens while characters like Donald Duck look on?

Attached: 1548840293203.png (331x352, 211K)

You forgot the part where Donald converts to Islam and explodes himself and all the non belivers in the desert inshallah

XEHANORT

Attached: 1530309030303.png (1920x1127, 2.02M)

XEHANORT!

Attached: 1527817127836.png (1920x1554, 1.79M)

>Final Boss
>The failed QTE
>Hearing Donald and Goofy yelling in alternating ears because I had headphones

I fucking wish I could see this moment again anywhere on youtube with the voices. Fuck.

Attached: 1549504297225.jpg (634x476, 36K)

GOT YOU, XEHANORT

Attached: 1532769718549.png (1920x1262, 1.82M)

just fight the boss again and record it this time

Attached: 1545032425797.png (1920x1262, 1.75M)

Attached: 1548826126759.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

The story is way worse then what you piece together.

Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts BBS
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

Roxas and Xion are so cute. No wonder Axel loves them.

Attached: 72042244_p0.jpg (700x600, 48K)

>I love you, but does that mean I have to meet your father?
This stupid shitty line takes me out of every single cinematic that uses Simple and Clean as BGM.

Its all personal taste, but yes I did enjoy them alot. Frozen slider was pretty basic but enjoyable enough, Data scraper and all the flans were really fun but this is from someone who also really enjoyed command board in BBS when it was out. A large chunk of my postgame save time on the PSP was doing command board with all the characters

Whos' going to give him the talk?

Attached: 1546221125944.png (1920x1505, 2.41M)

Half the flans were terrible messes with shitty hitboxes, and the other half were dead easy. Getting high score on Frozen Slider was fine, but the treasures were a fucking nightmare. Data Scraper was just cancer. That was the last thing I did for platinum.

Someone has to give him the talk

Attached: AD2645B0-621E-4307-B746-8435176542A0.jpg (750x671, 317K)

tick tock Vencuck

Attached: 1537551562333.png (163x364, 67K)

>Frozen Slider
>3 Winnie The Pooh games
>7 Flan Games
>all 23 the Classic Kingdom games
>Verum Rex
>Dancing in Corona
>2 Flash Course

There were too many mini games in KH3. I don't even know if The Bistro or shooting Heartless pirate ships would also count as mini games.

Attached: 1535818616428.jpg (575x446, 74K)

Attached: 1535101710993.png (258x544, 105K)

Made me LOL

Attached: 3DC6CDB2-FFB7-4DF3-9B90-A7C2029B3059.jpg (379x281, 35K)

(You)

tick tock

Attached: 1531573083581.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Kingdom Hearts

Attached: 156693620182281.jpg (247x248, 27K)

kek this is gold

kek

Attached: 1549407687400.png (230x199, 107K)

Attached: 1550012121046.jpg (180x217, 10K)

Attached: C7E02E5B-07E7-4DEF-8513-D0D41B052111.png (200x200, 64K)

this is gold

Attached: 1545865967438.png (1600x900, 2.09M)

Aqua telling him not to come in that’s gold! KEK LOL

Attached: 3339C043-8A47-4096-9503-F101051A62E6.png (227x200, 17K)

>iPhone filenames

l m a o

Attached: 1528866668598.jpg (2264x7536, 2.65M)

this got a chuckle out of me

Attached: 0D2FE85F-D8CB-4FC6-A8EB-FEE546342091.jpg (230x220, 6K)

This guy is fucking insane. What the fuck is wrong with him?

Christ.

Attached: 153875590372.jpg (300x168, 9K)

This is just pathetic. Self inserting is a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1540395190968.gif (492x492, 1.79M)

jesus christ, talk about insanity.

This guy is just a fucking retard.

Made me laugh

Attached: 15556297853.gif (100x100, 23K)

/khg/ is a fucking mistake. The fuck is his problem?

Attached: 1550073892787.jpg (500x490, 48K)

>Fag
kek

Saved

Attached: 08855117-7D0C-4CCB-88DA-8EB4DD5D1684.jpg (179x282, 8K)

At this point this is just sad.

Attached: 1529731345918.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Whilst technically correct, she is topless.

Attached: KINGDOM_HEARTS_20190208013929.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

That literally happens with axel though.

This one’s gold.

Attached: 159320584937201.gif (360x346, 170K)

This guy isn't even subtle with all those iphone filenames here

But why he loves Ven so much?

It means they have a piece of his heart inside them.

Vencuck was a mistake.

Attached: 1520432855142.png (1796x2156, 1.34M)

Ven is the biggest loser in kingdom hearts so he identifies as him.

>Roxas.
My sides.

Based what a funny post I’m posting this one to reddit LOL

Attached: 2F7EC5F6-9AE8-4C24-97A7-8D46EFA9F579.gif (360x270, 1.19M)

I wished this guy just fucked off. He keeps on ruining every fucking KH thread.

>being a Vencuck in 2019

Attached: 1528153656320.jpg (916x1440, 206K)

(You)

Seek help

Yeah, kinda explaining all those iCuck filenames.

What a fucking failure of a person.

Vencuck is honestly the worst poster after xv-kun in KH threads.

Piece of his heart is influencing them a bit with DARKNESS and gradually taking them over, and enables him to spawn a keyblade for forming the x-blade.
That big burst of darkness they give off when defeated is xehanigger's heart piece leaving / being destroyed.

I honestly hope he will kill himself soon.

Can this faggot just fuck off back to /vg/? Autistic self inserting retard.

What’s wrong with him?

>Vencuck calling others on samefagging
>with those iCuck filenames

ayy

(You)

(You)

Seek help

Does Namine still have the power to control sora's memories now that she's a whole person again or was that only when she was a weird nobody hybrid?

Attached: 1505137112525.png (512x548, 181K)

Nice try, Vencuck

Attached: IMG_20190226_130256.jpg (1080x1114, 230K)

You act like I don’t make my samefagging obvious intentionally to mock the retards who do it unironically. It’s easy to spot an ESL samefag, got triggered when I laughed at my own post, started to laugh at his in attempts to damage control, and then just decided to call me a samefag and spam reply to that with his autism. It’s funny seeing someone so mindbroken, seek help

Can't he just put an end to himself? I mean he's already self inserting as a suicidal manlet.

This is can't be real. What the fuck.

Attached: 1546795925995.gif (300x300, 892K)

tick tock Vencuck

Attached: 1545902417187.jpg (623x872, 93K)

>Aqua
>Terra

Jfc these names

Honestly how old are you faggots that play his shit?
Kh was a weeb series aimed at kids when I was a kid and it's stayed that way ever since.

KEYBLADE

What was their problem?

DARKNESS

I'm not disgusted by the gay stuff but dear god Riku has muscles on him DON'T REMOVE THOSE!

>All the Scala fuckery
>Underwater battle with Daybreak Town in the background
>Aerial (floaty!) battle
>His throne attack
>Taking your light, forcing you into Rage mode
>Goofy and Donald from the controller mic
>All that with KH in the background
Was pretty good all things considered desu.

I’m not sure how being Noctis 2.0 helps

>Trying to fap in peace while watching some porn
>Suddenly notice one of the guys has a big tattoo of the "Nobody" symbol
>Can't stop laughing
Fuck you KHfaggots for ruining my fap.

Lots of people who played KH started as kids, and it's been over a decade since the last mainline game, and 7 years since the last actual game to begin with.
Most people who dislike KH3 have simply grown out of the series' autism. Just point and laugh.

I liked Xehanort's fights way more than Xemnas.

>Replica Seekers of Darkness DM literally nuke the town while they all attack at once

All 3 fights were radical. With Xemnas the last fight is cool but the previous forms are ass. He doesn't even get up in his armored form he just waves his sword to knock you away.

>With Xemnas the last fight is cool but the previous forms are ass. He doesn't even get up in his armored form he just waves his sword to knock you away
This, it's only the last part + laser spam + Riku + Xemnas' sexy voice that made this so memorable imo, the rest is a drag.

Riku after 1 becomes the broest of the bros

>A finer point about Kairi's letter is lost in the English translation of the game: before sending the letter off, Kairi only remembers that his name "starts with an S".

>"Darkness overtook the world, and the only light left was the fragments of light within children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other."

Attached: Sam.jpg (896x905, 497K)

>One of the guys
>Meaning there are multiple
>They compare dick sizes
>You could say I am... the biggest nobody of them all.

I want nothing more than to lift Namine's skirt a little and inject her deeply with my seed. Why wasn't she in the game more?

>This made Naminé a very strange Nobody, born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul.
So the best of both.

Attached: KH Threesome.jpg (190x265, 12K)

>Sora's body
Does that mean she's a trap? Is that why Riku is into her?

Of all the characters to do this shit with, why Ven?

He's pathetic.
Ven's pathetic.
It's real easy to see how he identifies with Ven.

Ven’s not pathetic he’s just a cute little kid

Is it true

Attached: 83e98ca0-9217-4f2a-bcd3-b647b23f5f37.jpg (1280x1707, 298K)

>this triggers the Vencuck

Did you play all the other games? Yes. If you’ve only played 1 and/or 2, play the other games first

>Meaning there are multiple
Meaning it was only guys*
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

How does Terra feel about this?

Attached: 3ADE73B5-EC53-477C-820A-9C46EE95FFC5.jpg (1331x1409, 285K)

Like clockwork, Vencuck

Oh, sora's not dead alright! But he was denied of his waifu, AGAIN, for no other reason as what you just said, Everyone got his happy ending after a grueling 13-year long saga, except for Sora.

And the worst part of all? We arent gonna have a proper conclusion to that in 20 GODDAMN YEARS! all those games, all those spinoffs, all those memes... FOR NOTHING.

Would it have killed nomura to just not send sora into another franchise? Hell, it would have made the secret ending video even more interesting, we were promised the end of the xehanort saga, but at the end we got shitted just to buy more games that MIGHT NEVER EVEN COME.

You really think thats even remotely fair?

also there's a skeleton inside

Say hello to the Master of Masters

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

The good morning line really doesnt sound all that seductive. Do people just get some potential idea in their head and then just force it because they want to believe something rather than think if what they're saying is accurate at all or what

Attached: aku pumpkin.jpg (540x361, 52K)

I really hope in the next game seeing it apparently takes place in the real world, you have a chance to have Sora beat Tetsuya Nomura up with his bare hands.

>Kairi dies.
>Sora says he has to save her.
>Next cut scene she's on Destiny Island all fine.
>Sora in TWEWY city.

How the fuck did he save her or did I miss something?

Buy the next game to find out

Reminder that the only reason Riku fucks with Namine is because he literally fused with Repliku and either inherited his feelings towards her or decided go through with them anyways. Also, this was foreshadowed in 20 fucking 12 so stop saying it's an XV thing with no hinting. Even then, they didn't really build it up at all, honestly.
They probably could have done one more dive into the heart to wake her, but even if they didn't the point is that's probably what happened.

If Nomura desperately wanted to have Kairi seemingly "killed" by 'nort, at least it could've been something dignified like taking a bullet for Sora.
>TFW we will never have manga adaptations of the post Days games that tries to fix Nomura's fuck-ups.

>I know Riku Replica from Chain of Memories wanted to fuck Namine but the real Riku never showed interest.
The two kinda melded for a bit in KH3 and became brief soul buddies, I just assume that Riku was following through on what Faku wanted. And real Riku did stay with Namine for a while post CoM

Did they stop doing the mangas for any particular reason?

Fucking handholding degeneracy

I know, but it doesn't seem to really DO anything for most of the Organization aside from a change in eye color.

It must be pretty fucking gradual, took Xigbar over a decade to only be "half" Xehanort.

>silence, traitor! was referring to Sora being the traitor.

I ship them.

Attached: olette vanitas tweet.png (1920x1284, 1.34M)

Would you let your best friend fuck your girlfriends nobody?

How would you change the KH3 ending by only making a tiny change?

I would exclude Sora from the secret ending. If Nomura wants to go for the bittersweet ending then just let Sora disappear and make us wonder what happened to him. Then give us to the secret ending without Sora.

Now that the secret ending does have Sora we know he's actually okay, it kind of diminishes Sora's disappearance in the ending and makes it look like a hurriedly inserted sequel bait. Stay tuned for the next Sora KH game!

No that Riku wanted to fuck
vocaroo.com/i/s10U0R3ABFRi

>Has to look up the verse
What a faker.

HAHAHAHAHA GET IT?! Y-YOU SEE, THE THING IS THAT HANDHOLDING I-IS REALLY TAME BUT...SNRK...SORRY, IT'S JUST SO FUNNY, BUT IT'S SILLY TO PRETEND IT'S REALLY RAUNCHY! AHAHAHAHA!

There is no such thing as 'Vencuck', only Terraschizos.

Attached: terraschizos.png (255x309, 93K)

Who pissed in your cereal? This reply is more cringe than the one you’re mocking.

What are you talking about? I'm busting a gut over here!

>Also, this was foreshadowed in 20 fucking 12
Roxas and Namine was still a thing according to the 2.8 credits.

This, but unironically.

Dunno but at least it ended after KH2 like the series should've.

Prove it

Oh Vencuck

Attached: 1549302946440.png (872x567, 401K)

what ever makes you sleep at night Vencuck

Does anyone have the crying Wojak with the Final Fantasy XV hat?

How come you guys are so obsessed with Terra fucking Aqua? Real men don’t pair characters, only little girls do that.

Attached: 1546859692304.jpg (103x123, 7K)

To stick it to one user that's annoying about Ven, it's kind of cringey.

I agree, you spamming your ship is cringey.

>Real men
Nigger where do you think you are

Really why does Nomura hate Kairi so much? Did her Japanese VA shit in his cereal one day?

KH3 was in development for 14 years. Raimi was really big back in the mid 2000s.

>Real men don’t pair characters
lol, when was the last time you left your house?

The violin part made me chuckle
youtube.com/watch?v=plFXkVmfVNA

Attached: dancingbeatboxguy.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

Riku and Namine spent a year working together between KH1 and KH2, so I don't think it came out of nowhere. Also lel

>t. little girls

We're all little girls on the internet.

Attached: Terra Aqua shirt.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>a year working together
A year entirely off screen, I don't think Riku's even so much as mentioned her unless she was in the room at the time.

I wish I was Aqua here

Riku interacted more with Naminé in that single scene than with Kairi in the entirety of 3.

This is funny because the artist hasn't played DDD where you literally fight Ursula on the raft by Destiny Islands.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 327K)

But she's not a kraken, she's just a hag that Sora's already killed twice.

>wanting to be fucked raw

Attached: 1550344723320m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Why the fuck is he so fucking cool?

Attached: 1543138148852.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

They had scenes together in Days.

Us little girls who ship characters are really just self inserting ourselves into a relationship, I want Terra to warp my reality!

They had one, the one where Namine says Xion has to die. Honestly, Riku had more screentime and chemistry with the puppet than he did the witch, but I mostly blame Xion for that because she's a fucking black hole of screentime and character development.

>Kiss me once
>Kiss me twice
>Kiss me three times
>Cross the line!

Why did they end the game on such a sour note? Kairi just wanted her keyblade retard.

Attached: 1550627188600.jpg (1524x3025, 457K)

So Book of Prophecies never came up in KH3. Maleficent was looking for it in Coded, but then changed her search to the box?

Because no game in the series has ended on a positive note.
>KH I ends with the main trio being literally worlds apart, Riku especially being closed into Hell
>Chain of Memories ends with Sora having to go into a coma
>KH II ends with Sora and Riku being called away to battle again
>Birth by Sleep ends with one person in a coma, one possessed, and one trapped in Hell
>Days ends with Xion dying and everyone forgetting her
>Coded ends with the introduction of a new villain
>DDD ends with Sora failing his Mark of Mastery exam and becoming depressed
It's all par of the course. At most an ending is bittersweet.

She was never looking for it after Coded, she was just foreshadowing the time she showed up in Union X, which is where she learned about the box.

>KH II ends with Sora and Riku being called away to battle again
Can you prove that without using Coded scenes?
>Sora
>becoming depressed
Did we play the same DDD? Sora was too ecstatic for Riku to be sad for himself.

>Did we play the same DDD? Sora was too ecstatic for Riku to be sad for himself.
He went off to go see the Dream Eaters to cheer himself up because he was feeling like shit. He was putting on a happy face for everyone else.

>He went off to go see the Dream Eaters to cheer himself up because he was feeling like shit
He went to thank them for their hard work, he just likes being friendly to his friends.

Who knew a game made by a huge corporation being bad could leave such a large void in my heart. KH3 was honestly a mistake, this isn’t okay..

Attached: xion146.jpg (430x357, 24K)

Dumb Kairifag

Attached: kairifag.png (628x625, 553K)

But what about how both Kairi and Xion suck?

She's a kraken for all intents and purposes.

No she's an octopus

>posts Xion
>called a Kairifag
You aren't helping your case that she's not a recolor if even you can't tell them apart.

The mythological kraken is a giant octopus, dumbo.

Attached: Colossal_octopus_by_Pierre_Denys_de_Montfort[1].jpg (225x346, 23K)

A reminder that Kairi's not a bad character, it's just Nomura being afraid of anything that doesn't have a penis. I mean the manga and hell even fanfiction writers write her better than the games.

If Nomura actually has a brain, he could take advantage of the "three unseen new POH" and have her go to the new princess worlds while Sora looks for Riku due to some "princesses are drawn to other princesses" shit.

Attached: c4c15ec9a464983e66e3eac7a4880369.jpg (900x1359, 428K)

>Be Kairifag
>Make KH1 Kairi recolors to shit on Xion
>That doesn't work, LARP as Xion while LARPing as Barry or hating KH3 just to give her a bad rep
You never heard of Kairifag?

That was only because they didn't know what a squid was when it was invented.

Kraken is a squid

No, because I don't frequent /vg/ like you autistic waifufags do.

God this game is so fucking boring. I'm in the frozen world and basically just mashing X and the occasional triangle. Doesn't help that the Ice palaces are fucking boring environment wise

Attached: 1515372840574.jpg (505x284, 53K)

He needed Sora in the reapers game.

Fuck I meant while Riku looks for Sora she goes to find the other new princesses.

>This mythological creature which was always depicted as an octopus IS ACTUALLY A SQUID BECAUSE I SAW THAT IN PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Retards

Attached: 1280px-Denys_de_Montfort_Poulpe_Colossal[1].jpg (1280x960, 378K)

I'll tell you what though, of all the possible new Princess worlds, this movie is 99% likely to get in.
>YFW Dr. Facilier could easily control Sora by pulling him out of limbo and tricking him into making a deal with him.

Attached: MPW-45359.jpg (500x743, 74K)

They should have her train with the other keyblade users who arent doing shit now before she goes and find them but this is Nomura so I doubt anything is going to happen with her, I dont even think the princesses thing matters just felt like a half assed excuse for Frozen and Tangled and fucks up KH1 even further with the idea of new princesses because why not
I hope the criticism from fans about kh3 get to Nomura, cause this horrid writing could be avoided if he had more than one brain cell

Attached: 1539977044052.jpg (835x773, 333K)

>Implying Nomura pretty much gave those wanting to see Kairi finally get her chance to shine was a major middle-finger.
>As well as the factor that worlds the target audience actually want like Emperor's New Groove and Treasure Planet are shat on (Wouldn't be surprised if the treasure orb in the Gumi space was just Nomura giving people the finger.).

I just hope Aqua becomes her master so we can have hot SL (Or whatever the female on female version of straight shota is.) action.

Attached: d2wuujs-df53039f-809e-4d97-a152-49d84e04bd16.jpg (550x608, 47K)

does anyone have the webm of dark inferno getting blasted by the aero cheese?

>fucks up KH1 even further with the idea of new princesses because why not
I mean, I certainly don't want to keep retreading Cinderella and Snow White over and over again. At least this way it keeps the plot point relevant instead of just leaving it in KH1 to rot.

It's LL, lesbian loli.

>It's like Tetsuya Nomura didn't want Riku to die a virgin so he made Namine his waifu
What? You mean Japan is aware of homofag-shipping fujoshits and seeks to subvert them altogether by engineering romantic pairings?

>He thinks Japs are obsessed with yaoi shippers like he is

reminder that roxas fucking snapped riku's wrist like a fist full of spaghetti

>He thinks canon romance stops shippers, even the japanese fujo doujin artists who don't care about /idpol/

they just dont need to retread that plot point at all considering there arent even a decent amount of Didney princess worlds and it would be just a retread of KH1 with different princesses

He wanted Kairi, but settled for a re-color.

I just didn't like the flimsy explanation, that the Disney princesses fulfilled some vague "role" despite them not really doing anything in Kingdom Hearts I.

>a white guy

Fuck off literal cuck.

>next kingdom hearts is another spinoff
>play as Aqua, Terra, Ven
>Disney worlds: Coco, Cars, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Emperor's New Groove, Pocahontas, Wreck it Ralph, Inside Out, Princess & Frog

>next spinoff with Roxas, Lea, Xion
>Aristocats, Rescuers Down Under, 101 Dalmations, Jungle Book, Sword in the Stone, Oliver & Company, Wall-E, Bug's Life

>backup worlds if another spinoff: Moana, Incredibles, Zootopia, Brave, Up, Bolt, Meet the Robinsons, Finding Nemo

>KH4
>Sora, Riku, Ephemer, Yozora? full on square enix worlds
>TWEWY, FF15, FF7, Nier, Dragon Quest 11, Chrono Trigger, Valkyrie Profile

Bosses

>KH1
Tarzan = Sabor, Clayton
Alice = Cards/Tower, oc
Hercules = Hades, Cerebus, Ice/Rock Titans
Agrabah = Jafar, Genie Jafar, Cave of Wonders
Halloween = Oogie Boogie, Lock/Shock/Barrel
Monstro = oc
Atlantica = Ursula, Flotsam/Jetsam, Shark
Neverland = Hook
Hollow Bastion = Maleficent
End of the World = Chernabog

>KH2
Mulan = Shan Yu
Beast Castle = Beast, oc
Hercules = Hades, Cerberus, Hydra, Pete
Agrabah = Jafar
Lion King = Hyenas, Scar
Timeless River = Old Pete
Pirates = Barbossa
Halloween = Oogie Boogie
Tron = Sark, MCP

>BBS
Sleeping Beauty = Maleficent
Cinderella = Lucifer, oc
Snow White = Magic Mirror
Olympus = Ice Titan, Hades
Stitch = Gantu, Experiment 221
Neverland = Peter Pan, Hook
Mirage Arena = Monstro

>DDD
Hunchback = oc
Tron = Rinzler/Tron
Fantasia = Chernabog
Pinocchio = oc
Musketeers = Beagle Boys, Captain Pete
Traverse Town = Julius

>KH3
Hercules = Rock, Ice, Lava, Tornado Titans
Toy Story = oc
Tangled = oc
Arendelle = Marshmallow
Monstropolis = oc
Pirates = Flying Dutchman, Davy Jones
Big Hero 6 = Microbots, Bad Baymax

Not represented: Queen of Hearts, Cyclops (hercules), Gaston, Queen (snow white), Judge Frollo, Clu, Fire bird (fantasia), Zurg, Mother Gothel, Prince Hans, Randall, Yokai.