See everyone cream their pants over this game when it released

>see everyone cream their pants over this game when it released
>liked the artstyle when It was released on DS but never bought it
>see this at GameStop on clearance
>buy it for 30$
>play it
what the fuck is this game? what's up with the retarded ass handheld controls? like I get the touchscreen but why can't I just move the retard with the stick? the shitty dragging works only 50% of the time. also why was everyone praising the story?
>woah I'm edgy and don't like people
>wtf I love people now!
WOAH SO DEEEEP SUPER DEEP CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!!!!

who would ever think it's good not to mention "deep"? it's as if everyone who played this game has Disney movie stories as the epitome of deep stories because it's fucking retarded. fuck this game, and since it was new and on clearance I can't return or exchange it so guess I'm keeping it

Attached: 813w819UGML._AC_SX215_.jpg (215x348, 24K)

It's literally a cell phone port made relevant with new content

just use the joycon controls

Attached: 1346381677309.jpg (2500x2998, 2.97M)

>Playing any version that isn't the DS one
You already fucked up.

>>>>> HE PAID MORE THAN 20$ FOR THE GOD AWFUL SWITCH PORT

Attached: F0C5291F-6962-4D0B-9A9E-9CE6712A0D3E.jpg (720x576, 58K)

don't tell me they actually made a phone version because that's what it actually feels like. I spent the whole time thinking "wtf this feels like something I could be playing on my Android but more responsive"

is there any switch port that's 20$? hell even shitty Indies are 20$ minimum, but most are 30+

Wait, people actually praise TWEWY's story? Why? It's not the traditional Squeenix brand of awful but it's nothing special either.

As for the game itself, it's very stylish, it has amazing combat and the scalable difficulty levels are great, but pretty much everything else is subpar. With that said, the combat is REALLY good, and you fucked up by picking Switch ver because really the whole point was that they wanted to make a game that could be only played at its fullest at the DS.

It’s not worth getting in the first place that’s the joke . Better off emulating than using Nintendo’s new gimmick called the Joy cons .

I don't believe you actually played it to the end and just went into a complaint thread and picked up some opinions to parrot.

This is Yea Forums after all .

Attached: D27ABD6E-3855-4235-A249-2A7669EAD7F8.png (1334x750, 1.77M)

Attached: PLAYMYGAMENEKU.jpg (830x900, 100K)

It's not a bad story as far as anime garbage goes and Neku develops into a cool character. It's a fun ride if you already speak weeb narrative devices.

doesn't it have more content though? also, what difference would it make if I played the switch vs the DS version?

I did beat it and those complaint threads exist for a reason retard. I'm all for defending subpar games, hell I defended anthem and fo76 until even I couldn't bear what the games where, but this was just frustrating through and through, mostly because of the controls, and the story too. shit game shit story shit controls and I 100% regret my purchase. if it hadn't been on clearance I wouldve returned it by now but I guess I'll just have to trade it in for 10$ before GS bites the dust, or fuck over some kid for it.

>Wait, people actually praise TWEWY's story? Why? It's not the traditional Squeenix brand of awful but it's nothing special either.

it was like that weeks before and a few weeks after the ports release all over Yea Forums

Story was praised on release for the DS version on release.
It was so popular during the TWEWY countdown it got a sticky thread

>DEFENDED ANTHEM
>Willing to shit on a bastardized mobile port of a beloved game shoved out
The mobile port has micro transactions , you can now give TWEWY a 10/10

Attached: 1097920B-14C7-4E88-AA4C-B940821F70D4.jpg (960x548, 58K)

Undub when?

Just undub the DS version.

The gameplay is amazing, and only a complete brainlet would disagree.

anthem is a great game if you aren't a fucking retard with more money than sense and paid 15$ for it with the ea pass. the game is worth 15$. now if you're a retard and spent 60$ or God forbid 80$ for the special edition, then no it's a trash game and you shouldn't be playing any games at all, you should be in some retard care house with your only interaction with games is playing Wii sports after getting enough good tard points

>Paying 15$ for a shit game
Why would I do that retard , thank Christ you aren’t a video game critic

Attached: 4772C0BD-4349-44B0-8E72-A7DA4DF5285D.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>doesn't it have more content though?
AFAIK, the Switch version does adds some extra content, but it still boils down to collecting pins, fighting and... ugh, Tin Pin Slammer.

>also, what difference would it make if I played the switch vs the DS version?
I'm not very keen on how the Switch version actually works, but the whole point of the DS version is that you were supposed to multitask with one character in each screen and play them in "sync" - finishing a combo with one sent the other one a "light puck" that gave him a huge power boost, which then sends the "light puck" back and forth for massive combos and damage. The controls also felt super tight and the whole mingling gimmick made sense on the DS.

ea employee detected