What games are popular in this region? is there huge potential for video game development in the middle east?

what games are popular in this region? is there huge potential for video game development in the middle east?

Attached: 600px-Map_of_Middle_East.png (600x580, 199K)

middle eastern here
its just an extension of europe with more sony and less nintendo
fifa, cod, battlefield, ass creed and whatnot

What part of the Middle East are you from and which ethnic group are you?

Fifa and shit like that. Most normie of the normies.

is there any kind of game dev scene there? local games that are unknown outside the region?

>more Sony than Europe
>less Nintendo than Europe
fucking impossible

There was an article on this in PCgamer like a year ago. Some Iranian dev who couldnt release his shit due to sanctions.

arab (palestinian) living in israel

not really, i think there is a saudi game called unearthed which is essentially uncharted rip off
most people just tend to leave and work in europe, assassin's creed origins for example is directed by an egyptian

i don't know much about arabian peninsula, but in the levant everybody and their mother owns a sony's playstation, xbox used to be more popular last gen, and of course pc is a staple

I know a few and they only play FIFA

Counterstrike

Arabs are subhuman

video game are haram

Israeli here. pretty much normie shit, whatevers popular in western gaming culture. Apex is super popular now.

Is PC gaming popular in Israel?

Yes. its mostly PC and Playstation, Xbox isn't as popular for some reason but it exists.

oh and also FIFA is popular. Israel is kinda like Europe in terms of gaming.

I once played Project Reality with a group of Arab guys. Once I joined the squad and they figured out I was American, they all tried to speak English to include me.

Israel doesnt count.
>arab (palestinian) living in israel
owned.

>Israel doesnt count.
did Israel stop being part of the middle east while were not looking? Did winning the Eurovision make us proper Europe now?

no youre just a bunch of ugly european frauds who forced your way in.

bin laden liked command and conquer

>european
Half of Israeli Jews are Mizrachi Jews which came from Northern Africa and the Middle-eastern Arab countries.