What do you want Red Hook to improve upon in the sequel Yea Forums?

What do you want Red Hook to improve upon in the sequel Yea Forums?

Attached: Darkest Dungeon 2.png (1024x530, 762K)

Add a romance system

We need more character classes, lets come up with one to give Yea Forums. First we need a gender.
Male or Female

I want them to realize what made their game fun. Darkest Dungeon is great but the 2 DLCs blow.

have a way to level up your inactive dudes

I thought they were pretty fun.

I never played the original, can I start with the dlc or is it better to exexperience vanilla first?

Male

Crimson Court can make it a lot more difficult on a first run. Best saved for when you know what you're doing. Color of Madness on the other hand just adds a roaming boss outside of the actual DLC missions.

You could get color of madness and be fine it doesnt impact the main game much. Definitely start out without Crimson Court though, its a lot for a beginner and I dont really think its that good desu

Now we need a name for the guy

I want to know when hunger is coming up.

Sebastian

Why not both?

Class? With this beaing the Mountain of Madness maybe somwrhing heat or cold related will work

That's too hot senpai it'll only work if it's a trap or reverse trap.

Attached: Waifufags waiting for the MK nipslip-1.png (344x236, 81K)

pyrocecnitioan flamthropwers and bombs, and a free firewod on every expedition ofc

Now for the niggas backstory, what happened to him that brought him here? Is he afflicted or nah?

Attached: 1455917391865.jpg (1000x820, 122K)

Vital
>More real difficulty and hard decisions
>less grind
>more enemy variety (especially bosses- most shouldnt be repeated)
>more classes
Important but not critical
>more options within classes (new skills, more out of combat skills to use at campfire, maybe even choices when it comes to gear instead of linear upgrades)
>expand camp and town
>more areas that are better distinguished from one another
>change the fail state from a simple clock and a trial limit shoved into the final end of the game into something more nuanced

REMOVE PERMADEATH

Attached: barbara palvin.webm (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Heat System, Fire DOT and Torchbearer class.

permadeath is the only real punishment in a game without a failstate for two out of three difficulties

3D explorable environments

More viable healer classes that aren't based on rng

Either just rip the firebat story from sc2, or go with something more magical and how he has been taught by the flame to wield flame magick / fire bending or whatever

Hellion absolute territory

For them to stop micromanaging a perfectly functional single player game so every time I pick it back up I don't have to relearn it because they're worried about the meta.

We do need a mage or warlock even a shuffle character would do

Attached: 1468199974028.png (1728x1400, 704K)

I liked the radiant mode they added, the original mode was too grindy for me.

Upgrades that come with subtle visual changes to the character.

This

Unironically this. I wish they had just made it so the gear upgrade actually appeared on your guys, 'cause that shit was cool.

Attached: 1548977702425.jpg (803x960, 105K)