After the successful launch of Anthem

have you changed your mind about Dragon Age 4 launching as a live service?

Attached: dragon age live service.jpg (973x654, 156K)

"please dont shitcan us"

They're just trying to sound like they're still alive despite having lost all their key talent. Even their writers left mid-development of Anthem and they had to had the Andromeda writers finish the story. The founders left, everyone left.

dragon age was never good

What do they mean by "live online elements"?

Factually incorrect

Attached: 5724853014b7.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

meaning if you don't have an internet connection you can't play it.

probably more time locked mobile game bullcrap like inquisition and andromeda

Name one BioWare game that wasn't shit.

It means once every hour of play time a BW tranny will connect to your account and verbally abuse you for 5 minutes. Live

like how the latest Assassin's Creeds show you user-made screenshots on the map and Mirror's Edge Catalyst has user-made races.

ME1
Jade
Bg2 if only everyone could stop sucking its dick

Attached: 1543788772990.jpg (990x689, 215K)

In a nutshell, it's shit. Got it

>anthem has flopped
BIOWARE IS DEAD

DEAD

DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>ME1
>starcon2 rip-off with generic pop movie writing
Was never good.

all of them prior to kotor are good, kotor through to ME1 are nuRPGs and the rest are irredeemable trash

I'm getting a switch for this game.
Anthem loads, i go there and get 30 or so moons in the mario game.

>successful launch of Anthem
You mean the 5 hour campaign with 30 hours of forced multiplayer padding that can literally break your save if you phase in to content ahead of what you've seen?

>no one notices Ops article is dated 1/28/2018
>It's 2019
Just me then? Okie dokie

Oh friendly reminder this already happened, look on and despair etc.

Attached: 16k819k.jpg (639x385, 124K)

>tag line is "stronger together"
>no text chat, voice chat disabled by default
dohoho, such a glistening pile of refuse

inquisition also had a "service" with the online stat tracking thing and multiplayer. origins also had some kind of online integration but i don't remember what it did.

Hear me out when I say that Bioware may have a chance if it can live to do one more project. The problem they had with Anthem is the same problem B team had with Andromeda. A lack.of talent yes, but also FROSTBITE, which is 6 years old and really hates the shit Bioware likes to do. Funny enough Andromeda and the B team handled it better, successfully kitbashing a mongoloid version of Frostbite to work for them. Conversations, third person camera, etc - frostbite does NOT like these things. This is why Anthems towns are first person and all convos are y/n. So the B team actually did a better job, by doing a full rebuild of Frostbite in the last 18 months of their Dev cycle.

If Bioware can build on this... Well, their game will still be creatively devoid and have terrible writing but it will be less of a technical clusterfuck

Attached: cedd0875707dda9c3e005cffbd2b4806.jpg (700x582, 61K)

What does "live service" even mean?

Fortnite does it so well. Does any other games do live events at the moment? Just being a part of something bigger was awesome.

"games as a service"
basically means they commit to drip feeding updates and content for as long as it's relevant
it's also associated with games being fairly unfinished at launch and lacking content with promises to fix it as they go