Western players have been clamoring over Japan-exclusive Splatoon 2 gear on social media for months—now...

>Western players have been clamoring over Japan-exclusive Splatoon 2 gear on social media for months—now, they’re plastering the game itself with their desperate pleas.

Why are gamers so autistically obsessed with collecting everything?

Attached: Untitled.png (856x688, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYG89rB6c5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean why wouldn't they give us the Jap gear? We don't get exclusive gear, it's really not fair, is it?

>Core element of the game is looking fresh
>Nip players get more and cooler clothes so they can look more fresh compared to everyone else

>i need digital video game clothes to validate my existence

I'm awarding you one big yikes

eli5 drawing messages on splatoon 2

Attached: 1532145083376.png (645x773, 21K)

>gaijin still thinking they aren't anything but second class citizens
*raughs in japanese*

No, but it would be nice to have even more clothing options in Splatoon 2. If a bunch of whiny autists can make it happen, then it's a win.

>eli5 drawing messages on splatoon 2

Attached: when its clear a redditor posts on 4chan.gif (320x212, 1009K)

>Collecting is part of the game
>"Lol no you aint getting everything!"

Any good examples?

>defending region locking in 2019
based and redpilled

>defending corporations

That's a yikes from me, sweetie. All of the gear should be unlockable in game and not exclusive to any region, timeframe, or platform.

Japs are realizing that the American playerbase ruin all online games

>thought of buying this multiple times
>get reminded of all the trannies flooding the plaza and how japan gets shit we dont
>lose interest and repeat
what a terrible game

>ingame community posts that have nothing to do with the actual game stop him from buying the game
get a load of this guy

It's the other way around if anything.
Pretty much every level made by someone in japan in mario maker 1 was
>auto
>pixel art thumbnail
>terribly designed kaizo

>defending region-exclusive content of any kind

Attached: Trudeau-cuck-of-the-week.jpg (750x500, 137K)

>nigger
>c- rank

>try my best to carry team almost every match
>regularly the player with the most splats by a decent margin
>still lost most games
>stuck in c- forever

Attached: 1412728157129.jpg (302x271, 22K)

This is what it is, for those curious. It's from a design-some-gear contest in CoroCoro magazine. This is the winner.

Attached: DzqK9wuXgAAkCWO.png large.png (873x658, 774K)

>Switch players always demanding things other people have
Communist indoctrination working as intended.

If you can't make it out of C- then you just suck. Carry harder.

They can keep it

That looks fucking sick
No really I'm going to throw up

Are you using stick or something? Also holy shit why did the community turn do cringy after the second game? Miiverse was chill.

Do you think Agent 8 is cheating on Agent 3 with Agent 4? I mean, they are "bunking" together.

I think the japs would really love deviantart

Runner up was a banana costume btw.

Attached: 1521789740561.png (1079x903, 1.36M)

A ranking system based purely on wins/losses is a retarded idea for a multiplayer game like this and you know it.

Attached: 1544807006848.jpg (637x946, 57K)

I dunno user seems more like you're just a shitter who is making excuses. Do you use sticks or something? There's no excuse for not being able to climb out of C-, literal children can do it.

squid cunny

>Why are gamers so autistically obsessed with collecting everything?
Did you think we were like this from the start?
I sure as hell wasn't.
Dunno what happened but I used to just play games and move on but something changed along the way and now I'm a completionist.
I hate it, being like this really fucks with you since it feels like completing any game is a MASSIVE undertaking.
I just want to hit the credits and be done with it, but my brain says fuck no you still have 47 sidequests, 3 alternate endings and 200 collectibles to get.
It's amazing the complete lack of control I have on this specific matter, I'm really well put together otherwise.
Whatever it is that changed me I have a really hard time believing I caused it.
If anyone knows why I'm like this please tell me.

Gratz to the 10 year old that designed it but holy shit.

I get matched with team mates who either disconnect or don't do anything. Granted that's just for Clam blitz and I'm in at least B for everything else

they get the spy gear, we don't

you should seek help desu senpai
sounds like a way to ruin fun and enjoyment in video games

Yes yes, I'm sure it's totally your team's fault.
If you're not at least in A you just fucking suck, deal with it.

because i want cute clothes to dress my squid in nigger

Attached: smile to protect.png (397x423, 342K)

its shit

>cute

International copyright sure is a bitch isnt it?

I don't care about mecha, I want this which is also japan only

Attached: splatoon-2-spy-gear.jpg (656x370, 42K)

Japan devs have spited foreigners with this pettiness since the dawn of vidya. Nintendies are in the right for once.

Finding and collecting items is one of the core components a game can use. It relates to our basic instinct to gather resources.

I always wondered are these pictures actually drawn by people? Or is it some kind of system?

The Switch is a hot item, and its been picked up by plenty of hipster trash.
The Wii U was strictly owned by kids or nip game enthusiasts.

>to dress my squid in nigger
What did he mean by that

the spy gear here is also a corocoro exclusive

Miiverse was "chill" because moderators deleted most of the social media garbage you see now.

i don't know how this works with games and their in-game content, but japan, in general, has a huge fucking boner for exclusives. at grocery stores, people wait for the exclusives to come out whether it's once a month, once a year, or just one-time only. i go there once a month to spend time with a family friend and we went to a small kyoto sweet shop who made special yokan four times a year. personally, and in some cases, it's better for them to hold out and distribute things exclusively for respective regions/whatever they do, and if someone really wants them, they'll find a way to get it

sorry, once a year*
once a month is a bit much

>being stuck in c-
youtube.com/watch?v=xYG89rB6c5k

They're sluts for gambling/limited edition things like gacha and merchandise.

Because you are filthy gaijin piggu. Japanese expect exclusive service free of subhumans

user, this shit has been disproven for ages already in every team game.

There are more random players on the other team than yours because you occupy one slot. This means if there's a horrible shitty player out of those random players, it is more likely to be on the opponent's team, not yours.

So ASSUMING YOU AREN'T THE PROBLEM, you will be winning more often than not. Yes you will lose games because the enemy team is stacked and yours is bad, but over the course of many games you will be ranked appropriately.

>stuck in c- forever
Bullshit unless the "most splats by a decent margin" means you get 2 while everyone else has 0

>Mfw KH3 has an exclusive 711 keyblade.

Japs really need to tone this shit the fuck down.

Attached: 1511313391290.png (347x335, 59K)

Next time, try NOT nuking a country and THEN ask for fair treatment by them

who here /onlyplayssalmonrun/
i'm a sucker for horde modes and not enough games do them well

Attached: 1545459001076.jpg (373x339, 17K)

I'd petition for them to not add this

I demand a real balance patch and a fucking actual fix to a damn map. Lazy piece of shit ass developers. Mother fuckers are lucky they hit gold with this game. It's unbelievable how many little things can't be fix.

What would an American or a European exclusive Splatoon gear look like?

To be absolutely fair it's the same stat-wise as the Sony and Xbox keyblades. And the keyblade is literally just a reskinned one already in the game

>reward for the period is cash

Attached: no-thanks.jpg (400x222, 28K)

i could use the head part.
does splatoon 2 let you use multiple parts or you have to use the whole outfit

straight ballin'
but the yuro one would be pink and green with islamic symbols

...Uh, what? Is this some kinda /pol/ thing

>he only plays it for the rewards
that's kinda shitty though not gonna lie

>gamers

don't lump the rest of us in with nintendo unwashed

Attached: 12026836145.png (855x438, 566K)

only inktelligent squids can wear suits

Attached: Inktelligence Society of Inkopolis Meeting 1.png (767x421, 666K)

Matchmaking is bullshit and no one wants to admit it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-213537_Nintendo_Switch_Online.png (1080x1920, 1.86M)

They're individual and mixable - Head, torso, feet.

Ganji BTFO

>C-
bruh if you can't carry a team at that low level you'd die in B much less A and S

>Smash 4 had a KK Slider Mii costume that was only available as part of a 7/11 promo in Japan
>later gets released for everyone in the world in a free patch

>Splatoon devs won't get the memo for this and will keep their exclusive gear

Attached: FUCK.png (1080x1080, 1.1M)

I didnt think japan had edge but holy shit

this already happened in splatoon 1 and people figured out how to get around it, doesn't 2 have the same ordering systems in place to do the same thing again? I don't see what the problem is

Attached: file.png (1084x744, 632K)

>suit and tie
>flipflops

>Kingdom Hearts
>A mix of Western and Eastern properties
>Sells really worldwide
>Release enhanced editions released only in Japan
>Do it again for the equal

Wtf SE

Attached: 1541869312068.png (297x298, 12K)

This looks like something out of Jak & Daxter.

To be fair Nintendo does have a long track record for screwing players that don't live in Japan.

Case in point; pokemon games usually get 10x more event pokemons/gifts compared to the rest of the world

You can order amiibo, Grizzco, singleplayer, Octo Expansion etc. gear. So it's the same with regional.

>All those typos

>Sells really well* worldwide
>Do it again for the sequel*

Who says they have to be fair?

all the game's modes are fun but I'm just not that into PvP
salmon run and the singer player campaigns are excellent, wish there was more of that honestly

That sounds like legitimate autism/OCD, not even joking. Talk to someone about it.
I always go into games with the *intention* of being a completionist but when confronted with shit that I know is just a waste of my time or when I feel I've wrung all the enjoyment I'm going to get out of a game, I move on.

>dynamite shoes
>literal dynamite shoes

What in the god damn...?

Attached: 1550887197752.jpg (1200x1845, 556K)

>Core element of the game is looking fresh
Bitch what? Have you played splatoon?
Your outfit doesn’t fucking matter, you can look like hot garbage and it wouldn’t matter since any gear can be customized with whatever main and sub abilities.
“Stay fresh” has as much meaning as “gotta catch em all”

>hiding your name
lol, you absolute shitter

There is no greater pain in this world than being an completionist autist.

he has autism

You're not being very fresh right now, user

I usually just beat the game doing as much as I feel like doing and then if I still have an itch I just look up the alternate endings and sidequests.

that shit is racist as fuck wow

Fresh as fuck

Japan is notorious for this shit
Look at all the pokemon events that were exclusive to nippon for the longest time
Even minor shit like how Legend of Dragoon has a JP only item that doubles your inventory space

One of the core elements is self expression, dipshit. Even if it has no impact on the actual gameplay, it's still a pretty major part of the game to collect different gear to customize how your character looks. People aren't upset because they can't "collect everything", they are upset because they want to have those aesthetic options available to them when customizing their character to their liking. How is this such a difficult concept for you?

I want to buy a woomy.

Same shit happened with Animal Crossing New Leaf. The begging got so bad that Japanese players were becoming adverse to playing with westerners, but hey, what are you going to do when devs go out of your way to fuck over an entire hemisphere for no reason?

>tfw I got my version from a japanese 7-11 so I have an exclusive bomber jacket and I got it upgraded thru spike

suck it baka gaijins

Attached: 1543326846972.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

japanese exclusive shit is japanese exclusive. Their fans demand it be japanese exclusive.
They have huge tantrums if they even think non-japanese get the same exclusives.
You will never get it.

>non-Japanese players wondering why they won't get Japanese exclusive gear for a Japanese exclusive game
Fucking gaijin, utter ingrates. They should be glad they're playing the game AT ALL. Another reason we should NEVER sell to the west.

I pity the kids that are subjected to Nintendo's archaic online policies

Based

The elevens bitch about us all the time, but don’t realize how bad everywhere else has it.
It’s seriously infuriating to know that you never will be able to complete some games, and that so many things will never be released outside of Japan.

Fuck off. You have no right to play our games to begin with. You are parasitic pirate race of imperialists. The makers of war and the killers of children. World would be better off without you.

Ika Musume gear wasn't exclusive to Japan