Everyone playing again because of how easy it is to cheat money

>everyone playing again because of how easy it is to cheat money
is Yea Forums playing again?

Attached: ff6dbe-gtaonline_art_2880x1800.jpg (2717x1450, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQz8cCcYG5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have lvl 1 char with 6 mill
cant bother 2 play the game is too old and too full of shit items that makes is stupid

tell me more about this money cheat, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQz8cCcYG5U

no its boring and theres nothing to do. some scrub dies on a group mission that took 15 minutes to set up and then the mission just ends and youre dropped back into boring los santos

holy shit, that's amazing. Are they still ban crazy over every little thing, or did they stop paying attention since Red Dead 2 came out?

>Are they still ban crazy over every little thing
we'll soon find out after they patch it. everyone believes it'll be a money reset, which is easy to get around by buying vehicle bonds, so we'll see.

if you do decide to do it, buy as much garage space as you can and fill them with oppressors, or whichever land vehicle is currently the most expensive that can be stored in a garage.

Fuck it, I'm doing this now. Not so much for the money so much as to see if my character will get banned. I spent over 1000 hours in this damn game, I feel like if I get a ban that'll finally be it and I can be free.

Attached: 1547031754114.jpg (750x725, 90K)

>hover bike
I haven't kept up with GTAO since 2015, when did they add those, and why dis they decide that those belong in GTA?

>when
A year or two back, after the regular rocket powered bike wasn't considered powerful enough.
>why
Shark cards.

about two updates ago. people whine because it's really strong for griefing other players during their cargo runs.

game took a futuristic turn. even included the back to the future car.

I can't do it until later tonight. Good luck, and god speed, user.

I know what I'm doing after work

Considering how long this glitch has been up (like 4 or 5 days now) and how many prople are doing it I cant imagine they’ll issue out bans cause that would destroy a massive chunk of the playerbase

San Andreas online shits all over GTAO. Is it still alive or is it just full of hue monkeys?

Attached: 1545885543338.jpg (294x387, 14K)

GTA Online is about as fun as masturbating in a cold bath - there's some enjoyment out of it, but it's just not worth it.

Actually nah fuck it. I'd rather play another game than spend ages sitting in a hangar. There's nothing in the game that I want any more, I got basically everything I wanted to fuck around with.

This works on PC?

yes

Good, because I'm going to report it to Rockstar, immediately.

good. I used stealth money years ago and am sitting on 750M. can't have plebs coming anywhere near my wealth.

You evil cunt. How does it feel, knowing you're a no-good thief?

feels good. bought everything I wanted and quit playing.

>play gta online alone
>all i do is my little grinding routine and collect and drive around nice cars

what can i say, it's relaxing

the fact that i'm an actual diagnosed aspie probably has something to do with it though

Attached: 20180802172957_1.jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

>implying it works

That's literally the best thing to do in it. It's nice to collect comfy cars.

I really home you're joking. Please tell me that no one is this autistic.

Does this still work on PC? Also i am a schmuck that's like level 5 and has no money so I doubt it will work.

stealing from Rockstar themselves is playing GTA on the highest level possible

Attached: talkingHeads1.jpg (489x352, 19K)

>level 5
nope. I do believe you need a certain level to interact with lester. I could be wrong, but you should login and see if you can call and request a plane.

and do you need to hold x and accelerate the whole drive there? or just when in the garage?

The open world is so boring because of how unbalanced it is.
Everyone is kitted out with the arsenal of a small army.

Majority of engagements result in sticky bombs and rocket launcher jousting.

just when leaving the garage. if it doesn't work, switch lobbies and try again.

welp I can't call Lester so I guess I can't do it anyways. My level is too low and I doubt there's a way to cheat leveling fast.

So I should keep the vehicles I bought with the glitched money and not resell them?