HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: devotion.png (554x437, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-47361172
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-27-left-infertile-after-14050118
youtube.com/watch?v=YrpK90bHO2U
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l7JKXC4q9NM
asianews.it/news-en/Reward-for-the-arrest-of-organ-trafficker-who-gouged-out-child's-eyes-28877.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also

>Red Candle Games says its relationship with its publishers Indievent and Winking Skywalker has been terminated and the studio is on the hook for “relevant loss” based on the terms of their contract. The studio has seen its account on the major Chinese social media site Weibo shut down as well.

Never heard of it

what happended?

Literally who?

I think its really cool that the Chinese Communist Party can dictate what I can buy in the American free market. Really cool, definitely not a hellish glimpse of the world to come.

That's a shame, I was actually interested in the game.

oh bother

Fucking kek. I hope they get publicly executed for making a video game. I'm not chinese, but it's funny as hell win people get raped by the government for doing ordinary things. Wish I bought the game before they took it down.

Chinese people got mad because it made fun of Xi Jinping as Winnie the Pooh

Taiwanese game with the Xi Jinping/Winnie the Pooh meme, and Chinese literally bullied them to apologize and to delete the game from steam now

But i thought Taiwan wasnt part of China?
Also I imagine the only reason this happened is because it went viral

This, how people aren't throwing a load of fits over the removal of freedom of speech in these years really bothers me, we really live in some 1984 hellhole where people protect the shit narrative they are fed fang and teeths

Couldn't they just remove the game from being sold in China? Or is Steam really that weak?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-47361172
KEK

Attached: 1421895659889.jpg (336x327, 33K)

torrenting now

*chinese goverment
People in china hate their goverment too

based brainwashed bugmen

>Taiwan's Vice-Premier streamed the game to support developers
Are we living in satire version of the real world?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

The publisher took it down. Is valve supposed to say no, you can't remove it?

My Chinese friend told me his point of view on the matter and now I kinda understand why people got so upset.

In two words, Taiwanese and Chinese people share the same culture, and devs being Taiwanese had a very big amount of potential customers with mainland being so close, so they were able to earn money off them, but at the same time, they decided to hide something that would mock their biggest paying crowd.

If they despised Chinese so much, they could've just blocked the game in China in the first place.

china runs this shit

Then why don't they do something about it?

Imagine being so stupid that you lose everything for including a "political meme"

At least own it, and face the consequences instead of apologizing minutes after the game is out and remove it

So what are you going to say now, Valve drones? You told me not to use the Epic Game Store because it was owned by China, but it seems to me like Valve is too.

Attached: 778878787.jpg (330x319, 48K)

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-27-left-infertile-after-14050118
fuck the people's republic of china
where people behave like bugs
we remember Tiananmen square

The Chinese are imperialist, they think the whole world belongs to them.

The Chinese believe Taiwan and Mongolia are not countries, but Chinese provinces.
They also think most of the ocean in Southeast Asia belongs to them, and they are fishing to extinction all the way in West Africa and East Coast South America right now.

We think Middle Easterners are bad but there is nothing as harmful to human civilization than the Chinese.

They have been doing something about it for the last 5000 years
China is fucking ungovernable without a dictatorship

Yeah, that's why they spammed negative reviews like mindless drones.

the devs are based as fuck

Wasn't the gag only making fun of Xi Jinping though?

Hey man, you're more than welcome to do whatever retarded shit you want.

You realize china has tens of thousands of paid astrotufers right

>Developer add easter egg to a game making fun of chinese leader
>chinese people attack the developer
>developer decides to remove the game
What does any of this have to do with valve?

The publishers took the game down, not Valve

Then they better hope for nuclear winter, as that is probably their only way out of eternal serfdom.

The idea that a country of over a billion people has banned all depictions cartoon bear because it was used to joke about its leader is extremely funny.
It's even funnier how all the chinkoids are literal drones and defend him to their last breath as they slave away in their factory death traps.
fucking chinksectoids

Attached: 1524625457287.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Your friend forgot the part where the Chinese are nothing more than subservient dogs who literally have no choice BUT to protest anything remotely Anti-China, because it would tarnish their Social Credit Score.

Its ok they are on the brink of another collapse
Its going to be a very fun decade

Fucking know it! Good i bought it :]

But the winnie the pooh comparison is so fucking ridiculous, it’s incredible that chinese people got so upset about it

Xi is based and redpilled and chinese "communism" is better than the nightmare that is western neo-liberalism.
>b-b-but muh blormph and CNN say China bad!!!
Inb4 SHILL!!! because it's paranoid shitposting when /pol/ does it but okay when you do it.

citation needed

valve didnt remove the game

But Taiwan is China.

Nothing more harmful to the planet than white burgers and their shitty decadent empire.

It was the chinks that review bombed the game on steam, government had nothing to do with it. The chinese are soulless, godless bug people who are in need of autocracy and deserve another civil war.

Attached: 1533175809925.png (696x860, 421K)

Xi Jinping is now an absolute monarch.
The recent Communist Party gathering cemented him in a position where he cannot be removed.
His "thought" is now the core tenent of Chinese society.

Attached: 1520878671687.jpg (655x578, 119K)

The game looked like your average asset flip Amnesia clone that steam is flooded with

retard

Just pirate it if you want to play it. A publisher that caves to pressure so easily doesn't deserve money.

How can we stop these companies from bowing to the Chink menace?
They just see big numbers and figure that shilling shit for a Chinese audience will make them rich, and all the rest of us have to deal with never seeing a skeleton or Winnie the Pooh ever again.

imagine getting pissed off because there was something in a game that said your president looks like a cartoon character, fucking butthurt yellow monkeys

China is the world largest market with a booming video games industry. Compared with the dysgenic United States, its clear which market has a brighter future. Steam just entered the Chinese market last year, a deal with the devil which led Steam to remove many hentai visual novels. Steam knows that anytime the Chinese want to, they can kick them out and give a monopoly to local company Tencent and the Epic game store. Steam is willing to throw these Taiwanese indie devs under the bus and remove their game for worldwide release to secure the future of the company. Sick part is, I dont blame them. China going into the next century is raising IQs and creating a sophiaticated consumer market, US is doing the opposite. China is raising a generation of supergamers bred through CRISPr and the US will continue to debate whether or not the protagonist should be trans mullato or trans pacific islander until the last American studio closes.

Weren't the publishers Japanese?

Remind me again, why does China hate Winnie The Pooh?

Attached: Bother.jpg (400x550, 57K)

Are chinese the new crybabies ruining games this year?

shame cause the game's really good

lol no they just play f2p garbage
Nothing is booming other than their escalators

That’s like saying it’s justified for /pol/tards to review bomb a game because the devs put something anti-Trump in i-
Oh wait

CHINKS ARE NOT HUMAN; THEY ARE FUCKING INSECTS JUST FUCKING NUKE CHINA ALREADY FUCK; FUUUCK FUCKING FAGGOT CHINESE

>China is the world largest market
wrong

No, I think the game also said all Chinese should die.

MODS
FUCK THE PRC
HAIL WINNIE THE POOH

>government had nothing to do with it
ok buddy

Attached: 1406919908047.jpg (351x380, 48K)

They've been reviewbombing games for a while now.

Attached: 1549015652718.jpg (640x853, 130K)

I don't know what kind of people will defend a country that bans Winnie the fucking Pooh of all things.
Unless they found 'those' doujins. You know the ones.

Attached: 34242.jpg (900x540, 83K)

but they have so many cool buildings and historical shit
why not just genetically engineer a plague or something?

>my epic and based corrupt totalitarian state is redpilled, so what if I have to deal with censoring of free political thought and constant state monitoring?

The one that pissed people of was a picture saying something alike “Your mother sucks” about all mainland China people. They kinda of give the finder to there biggest customers.

The president joke they find it funny, that’s only the president being crazy.

I love China now. Death to white devils.

>government had nothing to do with it

Attached: 1548040787390.jpg (645x597, 44K)

This. Shit is scary

Cockroaches can survive nuclear blasts.

Do any of you guys really prefer the Chinese over us burgers? At least we show some signs of being human.

What's wrong with Winnie the Pooh? He's cool, I had a plushie of him and his friends. The rabbit was an asshole and the tiger was a retard. Pooh and Donkey were okay.

I really can't believe how retarded the average zoomer is on the subject of China. You guys are a fucking embarassment you know that?

Attached: 1547232463387.jpg (863x867, 284K)

No, it was some Taiwanese publishing company.

Thats pretty vital information

this but unironically

This. What the fuck gabe.

Something you don't understand about China is they have a colossal spoiled rich NEET nationalist population group that spend literally all day on the internet or playing (AKA ruining) online games. Like a Chinese NEET puts the typical Yea Forumsirgin to shame when it comes to how pathetic their lives are, these are people practically surgically attached to their gaming chair that haven't seen the light of day for years. This is something the Chinese government is actually trying to stop but good luck getting these spoiled subhuman parasites to do anything but jerk off and ruin the internet.

I used to think chinese were normal then i saw this

WEW LAD

Attached: 1542689219902.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

God fucking damn it, I hate mindless review bombers.

He looks like their dictator

They could if it wouldn't result in another June 4, 1989 Tienanmen Square massacre

The devs pulled the game themselves

>America
>free political thought
Don't dare question the dual citizens who run your government, media and banks though. Then you get to starve to death.

I've never seen that one
stop lying

If you're a mainland Chinese your mother does suck. I don't give a shit about your feelings shrimpdick.

>government had nothing to do with it.
You dumb weeb nigger, the chinks are review bombing it BECAUSE their government promotes them to do so.
Look up their Social Credit system.

>Dictator's a fucking bear
I'd be scared of him as well if he was a fucking bear.

You better be right, because I'm sick of their bullshit. Also where are you getting this info?

I guess they had something to do with it in a roundabout way of brainwashing its people, but the Chinese government probably aren't encouraging campaigns to review bomb steam games. Chinks are jingoistic retards and will do it for them.

"Mother" in this case was referring to Xi Jinping stop lying subhuman insect (:

Steam didn't decide to remove the game. The publishers did. They're called WinkingSkywalker or something, they're a Taiwanese publishing company.

Why are boomers so obsessed with calling for genocide? It's always "acceptable" targets though. Never the people who actually deserve it. Hmm...

proofs, Zheng?

I closed the vid as soon as I saw the bird, I know how these Chinese videos go.

Attached: 1549596549933.jpg (460x458, 26K)

Im the guy who wrote that post. I am a Trump supporter, ardent nationalost, believer in American exceptionalism. But i know what i see. I go to China for business. One nation is rising, one is falling. That much is clear.

>this is the level of delusion the average zoomer lives in
fucking lmao

Didn't Patrick Little LITERALLY run on a campaign about calling this out? You could never do this in China.

Ah... bowing down to authoritarian third world dictatorships just because they have money... This must be the innovation only American style capitalism can provide... Woah...

And don't forget goy, anything else with a spine and some self respect like Denmark or Norway is communist!

I've been waiting for this supposed crash that you people keep mentioning for years now, when is it happening?

>3 chicks
>at least 3 people present
>bitch just eats them all herself
Chinese don't know how to share, huh?

Xi Jinping gets compared to him often, he fucking hates it

Does the Social Credit System apply to Steam reviews?

tiananmen-square

It's no accident that Homefront used North korea instead of China.

That's a complete lie.

I'm gonna buy the game and support them.

it applies to EVERYTHING you do period

I'm glad to be living in Europe
fuck americ*cks

feel free to point out how I'm wrong instead of spouting flavour of the month wojak and pepe variants

Imagine if Donald Trump got REALLY butthurt about people saying he looks like an Oompa Loompa, so then people started comparing them even more. So Trump then bans the depiction of Oompa Loompas and prohibits the sale of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in the United States, so everyone started hiding Oompa Loompas in their work just to annoy the government. That's essentially what's going on with Winnie the Pooh in China. It's juvenile and retarded, but the government's overreactions ensure it's not going away.

>I am a Trump supporter, ardent nationalost, believer in American exceptionalism.

Attached: 1502377533864.png (926x678, 859K)

Damn it, I was going to buy it today... Is there any chance of it coming back?

Are the people complaining about it so mindlessly ass-backwards that they're dedicated to uprooting the whole company and any trace of the game's existence?

Attached: innocent.png (941x400, 315K)

Traditional chinese history is marked by 60 year rising and falling cycles. 2030s should be interesting

Because they will literally get killed for it.

Everything. user.
China is like this right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=YrpK90bHO2U

Mao Zedong and the Cultural Revolution were huge mistakes

I seriously want to beat xi and all the Chinese autocrats to death

Attached: Ansem seeker of negros.jpg (876x777, 144K)

>How can we stop these companies from bowing to the Chink menace?
You don't. The west wasn't able to stop its companies and government from bowing to the Jewish menace. What makes you think it'll be any different this time? We lost our principles and identity a long time ago, and they're not coming back. Better lube up.

If you say so. I have no clue, just repeating what I heard, gotta believe you there.

No, it obviously doesnt.

It's not even fully implemented yet, what the fuck are you talking about?

>bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-47361172
Holy fuck that Pooh and Tigger pic. Hard to believe they understood the full reference.

I mean the devs probably knew this to happen so they most likely hopefully have a backup plan. I want play this game :(

>Chinese people
>souls
Pick one.

Same with the Red Dawn remake. And then we have goofy shit like Battlefield 4 and Rainbow Six Seige where they pretend China and the West are allies.

just nuke china hnestly

>social credit system that encourages anti-anti-China think
>publicly known propaganda party (Five Dime Party) that perpetuates this shit
>"government probably aren't encouraging campaigns"

Attached: 1433184755524.gif (600x338, 2.62M)

How? You can still buy Detention, but Devotion's vanished.

Attached: Detention.jpg (460x215, 31K)

that's what America always does, get used to it

>woah..dude... it's just like 1984/Brave New World/Black Mirror/Other wildly popular dystopia fiction used by brainlets!!
epic

No shit

>chinks

The Chinese gov't is holding its people at gunpoint, telling them "You better act within our interests, or else we'll pull this trigger"
A game comes out, with anti-Chinese sentiment.
Are you seriously going to tell me "The Government has nothing to do with this"?
Obviously, they're not directly telling people to review bomb games, but their people are so submissive that they'll do anything to prove their loyalty.

Shut the fuck up and stop posting

Thats what based General MacArthur said during the Korean War, and he got fired for it. He wanted to irradiate the Yalu River with cobalt so that no Chinese army could cross it for a thousand years......and then nuke every Chinese metropolis for good measure.

Does the Social credit system apply to fucking steam reviews, retard?

why not just put the massacre copy pasta on the game store?
you must enter the game store to be able to rate a game

>Trump becomes president
>shits on the chinks
>sudden increase of chink propaganda, shilling and misinformation
This never happened before 2016, let alone 2008.

not an argument

Dude, China is legit like that. No memes.
You can't take transport if your credit rating is too low.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 02-winnie-the-pooh.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Just business.

Attached: 1551125999372.png (492x512, 270K)

Does anyone have the image of the long chain of posts about an user working in China and telling people not to go there or learn Mandarin? I wanna read it again

Taiwan is China my ass.
If Taiwan is China tell me one more time why this could be a big fuss for Taiwan to mock Xi.
Chinese claim that it's fine to mock Xi, but when it comes to Taiwanese, Chinese become nuts.
To Chinese people, Taiwanese are something even more inferior that do not deserve to exist.
In the mean time though they keep emphasizing on how China and Taiwan are like brothers but at the same time having a lot of double standards.
This whole thing will make more sense if Taiwan is actually not China so Chinese have actually more legitimate reasons to get pissed about the insults between nation to nation.

and fight them with what? They got rid of all their guns.

fuck chinks

based and bugpilled

Based

That's a lot of words to just say the Chinese can't take a joke.

The Tiananmen Square Protests of 1989, of course. Also know as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, where thousands of insectoids were slaughtered by self-propelled escalators.

Do you think valve actually did this or are just shitposting

>They took it off
Fuck it.
Fuck China.
Fuck the bug people.
And FUCK Steam and ALL DRMS.

Attached: 1545873896237.jpg (302x216, 24K)

The sods who downloaded the game before the controversy have to justify it being on their account so that they can have an excuse if anyone higher up looks at their account.

Didn't the author's son kill something like 19 Germans in WW2?

OHNONONONO HE SAID IT MOOOOOOOOODS REMOVE IT

This whole situation makes me feel ill. I hope the devs are alright and that they can just reupload their work once all this nonsense calms down.

Attached: 1474751874153.jpg (306x306, 66K)

Attached: 1550866617397.png (888x894, 520K)

I salute you.

It applies to ANYTHING. YOU. DO.
At least, that's what they're trying to instill into their people.

If the people are submissive then that's absolutely their fault.

It's like the memetic version of a can of bug spray.

>getting your games flipped so hard from positive to negative overnight by army of chinese bugmens
That's real shame since the game have some potential, but then again it's their own fault for being unnecessarily too political.

Attached: D0B4VbDU8AADS6o.png (133x132, 33K)

His ads: Gone.

kys pro china rat

Attached: 1539358669541.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

I wonder if this really works or it's just shitposting.

I have a feeling that whoever put that easter egg will get fired.
Before they found it the game had overwhelming
positive reviews

>Western politicians integrate China into the world economy
>wtf why are they exerting influence on the global market?
>wtf why are corporations selling out to the chinks?
>wtf why is China becoming more aggressive as their economy strengthens?
Western politicians are the most short-sighted fuckers.

Attached: randyBADASS.jpg (600x800, 98K)

kek

Attached: 1540254095170.png (334x506, 124K)

Retard, it was "your mom gay"-tier insult that wasn't directed at anyone but the person reading it.

>t. consolecuckold talking out of his ass
Chinks aren't even the most profitable customers on Steam. Even fucking Japs, Hue Hues and Slavs spend more on Steam than Chinks.
Chinks play free mobile games on their six hour bus ride to their soulless jobs.

In 2017 Steam announced they will allpw hentai games. A few months later they entered the Chinese market and weeks after that all the hentai games disappeared. Cant rule it out

>Yea Forums rises up and cries about wolfenstein and battlefield but does nothing
>chinks literally kill a game and dev in 2 days

based bugmen

why is winnie the pooh banned in china anyways?

Is that a penis

Thank fuck the US has at least some tools still in place to protect freedom. Trump openly wants to censor criticism against him, but he's been unable to implement it.

Attached: 88345561.gif (500x381, 378K)

>deleted
Are jannies insects?

is kingdom hearts 3 banned in china?

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

Based gang

Attached: 1525899209214.gif (554x400, 46K)

User reviews were a mistake.

>mods deleting the copy pasta

Nice way to show us what your doing with our info, gookmoot.

>if anyone higher up looks at their account.
Which literally doesn't happen. The people review bombing it are using the facade of it being a bad game, or how it shoves politics in there. They don't outright mention its disrespect towards China.

>It applies to ANYTHING. YOU. DO.
Give me an example of it being applied to the fucking reviewing of Steam products

Attached: 1454475215494.png (180x168, 33K)

Even without the phone based social credit system, packet inspection on any internet traffic in and out of china is a thing, and heavy monitoring, and enemies, suspicious entities lists are also a thing.

China shooting muslim terrorists is really not suprising in and of itself. I can't imagine ever seeing a level set in in China. And you'[re more likeley to see israeli settlers in rainbow six than Taiwan,

America is China's bitch

I'm not sure if it was a shitpost, but there was a pic going around of pooh being replaced by fog

Herro grorious reader!

>be a country with billions of citizens
>can't overthrow your garbage government that numbers only in hundreds of thousands at most if you include the low-level government workers
What is wrong with those insects?

of fucking course not don't be stupid
why have an elaborate system where you get punished for looking at something instead of just not letting you see it in the first place?
fuck, a lot of news about chinese censorship just shows images of having no results on chink search engines, why would this be any different?
it never had a chinese version, some gaming site still reported news on it and censored pooh which led everyone to believe it is banned in china

Give me even a single source on that.

No, but they censored Pooh.

>Steam shills tell me how good user reviews are
>This happens

OH NO NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE VALVE FANS HEAD

Attached: epic reviews steam.jpg (1964x958, 421K)

So are they going to put it up on the Epic store instead?

Attached: 1550409322822.jpg (304x296, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l7JKXC4q9NM

Attached: TzuyuTaiwan-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 105K)

You want pray game Tencent? Fine I pray game. Ret game be

Fuck chinks.

Attached: Tiananmen_Square_protests_1989 (1).jpg (1600x1009, 114K)

If you're referring to an implicit phase that can actually be interpreted as your mom 霸气 then sure. But clearly you're just over-interpreting.

>be chinese
>do wrongthink
>government murders you and sells your organs
Sounds pretty cyberpunk lol

>1989 Tiananmen Square protests
>1989 Tiananmen Square massacre
>Free Tibet

No foreign languages here mods :) lets see what happens, shall we gentleman? :)

It's FAR worse than that. Social credit applies to even playing government APPROVED video games too much. Much less playing a game on the no no list, which this game is now.. ALL message boards are covered.

They are literally cattle, owned by the ruling classes.

>this was removed by the mods

Attached: 1548050951335.jpg (300x300, 16K)

your friend is a dumbass ching chong and so are you

Attached: images (1).jpg (277x182, 25K)

well he was correct

IT'S OVER BROS, CHINA OWNS US

>Game was taken off for the reviews
>Detention has negative reviews despite not being related to Devotion
This is further proof that Epic Game Store opt-in review system is better.
This is further proof that review system don't work when professional reviews exist in other websites and videos.
This is the proof that Yea Forums doesn't want to face.
Deal with it or not, this news have proved you all wrong, manchildren.

Attached: EpicGamesStore_1400x788_115627d82416826e240d42891ede4afe7975ba19.0.jpg (1200x800, 31K)

try doing anything, and you get Tiananmen times one hundred

both are bad

Replying to see if the post number gets crossed out

Based chink purgers

>Taiwan is China

Xi go home

Attached: 1550862573767.png (500x357, 185K)

The dude can't take criticism for sure, but if he actually wanted to censor information he could just ban media outlets from conferences and such. And aside from putting that one faggot that was hogging the mic that one time in a week-long timeout, he hasn't done anything of the sort. This "Trump wants to censor the media!" is just corporate news organizations playing the victim to get attention and make excuses for why they're hemorrhaging ratings.

Oh no grorious reader shutting down intelnet. ching chong ping ring!

it's a silly thing to do when you're able to delete your own posts desu

There's your answer

nah, the only proof that this brings
is how China bugmen are actually behind EPIC store and how they fabricated this whole thing as a black PR campaign for steam
the only thing that should be removed from this world are chinks

>They don't outright mention its disrespect towards China.

Attached: devotion reviews.jpg (956x2455, 783K)

>professional reviews
HAHAHAHAHAHA

China is Taiwan.

If living in China is so shit, then why aren't we seeing the unwashed masses fighting back against the government? Are chinks just a bunch of spineless cuckolds?

Attached: 1541131647642.png (421x427, 215K)

FUCK winnie the pooh and FUCK CHINKS

Attached: he cute.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

They unironically like being cattle

Fake news != criticism

They are insects, not people.

Steam didn't remove this you retard, the devs did.

>oh no our grorious readers
YIKES

theyre soulless insects user, programmed robots, why would they revolt?

>do wrongthink
>social score tanks
>no longer hireable
>cant use public transport
>cant use the super market
>cant use the internet
KNOCK KNOCK user
We gotta find some use for your organs before they spoil.

Attached: 1550904933820.jpg (861x929, 201K)

GABEN AND THE WHITE PIGGUS BOW TO MAO

CHINA NUMBA ONE

Attached: chingchongchu.png (330x243, 151K)

Herro, youl intelnet wirr be shutting down for insurting grorious reader!

Attached: tiananmen-tank-man.jpg (900x507, 552K)

There was no such thing. This is just about Xi Jinping being a thin-skinned faggot.

Attached: 34365uty5.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

now you see the true power of of a controlled education/media is, combined with propaganda
they probably unironically think that china has it better than other first world countries

>Valve makes claim about hands-off policy with games
>Remove porn games
>Remove Taiwanese game
>Make shit card game nobody plays
Fuck Steam.

They tried to and got ran over by tanks.
Now the lucky ones just move out and set up a shop in Australia or Canada.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Yes
The chinks that recognize how much much of a shithole China is just get the hell out.

CHING CHONG PING RING

They dont own guns.
They literally cannot fight back.
Those who have tried have been slaughtered systematically and used for organ harvesting
Like do you even read?

lol

i heard the canadians are getting cucked by the chinese buying up property, so much for that i suppose

Attached: 8af.png (346x368, 205K)

except selling out to tencent is quite different from having a single fucking meme in a game.

You should start learning Mandarin now, for your own good.

And the desert countries decide where our soldiers die.

imagine living in a distopian insect shithole and being so brainwashed you are personally offended when people make a harmless joke about your commie overlord

Attached: 286.png (637x599, 433K)

they know enough about first world countries, why do you think they're all investing/studying/moving to them?

>I am a Trump supporter, ardent nationalost, believer in American exceptionalism.
>One nation is rising, one is falling.
hmm I wonder if any of that is related

Attached: download (1).jpg (293x172, 11K)

Reminder that Steam drones have proven that they can't handle the gift of a review system, and it should just be a thumbs up and down star system that's BARELY visible

Attached: 7gfa reviews.jpg (1964x958, 152K)

Do I have to start learning chinese now?

Free Tibet

Mao was a rapist

June 4, 1989

New Zealanders too. They fucked up by allowing foreigners to buy up the majority of their country.

>all the hentai games
No, only select "problematic" ones disappeared and nobody knows what's the criteria for removal. It seems to be rogue employees who just flex their ability to remove games without getting punished.

Yes. All games are banned unless explicity allowed. And the other games a company makes absolutely affect whether a game gets released.

I don't think any square enix games have ever been released in China, and that's even with Tenecent's investment. There's a LOT on their trigger list. Off the top of my head

Tomb Raider
Deus Ex
Just Cause
Valkarie Profile

Also, Squenix being a japanese company doesn't help.

I think its really cool that the American Free Market can dictate what I can see and enjoy in the European free market. Really cool, definitely not a hellish glimpse of the world to come.

TAIWAN NUMBER 1
CHINA NUMBER 4

OH HAIR GRORIOUS READER FOR THE EMPILE

CHINA NUMBA WUN

Attached: based.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

What does chink microdick taste like anyway?

Is this thing really working or it's just a meme?

Hahaha what an idiot.

They have no guns britbong

based nips

leaf here, this is 100% true and is the reason why you can't find an apartment outside of ghetto shitholes for under 1500CAD a month

utilities plus internet plus tip will run you an upward of 1700 as well

Come on 50 cent army cumrag. Pro reviews?

RONG RIVE CHINA FIRTHY AMELICAN DOGS

they're doing it because their government is tell them to and actively encouraging it

Should we just use this as usernames to fend off the insectoids? Imagine being a Chinkbot and getting arrested for even clicking on Yea Forums.

I take it some of them took it too far. I don't know much about what Chinese think about the Xi, but I think it's to be expected that some of them would associate attack on him as an attack on themselves. If someone would be living of me and then decide to lowkey mock me I might get upset as well.

On the countrary, he's one of the best people I've ever known. I was as upset about the whole debacle as everybody else until he pointed out the hypocrisity of the situation.

Not an argument.

ITT: Seething whiteys.

Reminder that Origin, uPlay, Battle.net and Bethesda Launcher don't have user reviews

STEAM DRONE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

OOH OOH, I HATE YOU

Attached: epic reviews steam.png (1964x958, 856K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 10K)

>all these spics and whitoid Seething
CHINA NUMBA 1
CHINA NUMBA 1
CHINA NUMBA 1
CHINA NUMBA 1

Taiwanese pigs got what they deserved. Taiwan independence is a myth, anyone who claims otherwise is a fool.

Is there any evidence that it's actually working though?

who even wants to rally behind a leader that gets offended by being compared to winnie the pooh

the government literally kills people that try to do something about it. i fucking hate you and everything about your sheltered baby worldview. the biggest injustice on the planet is that faggot basement dwelling suburbanites like you who think they've got it all figured out will never have to leave the bubble you've been born in. i take solace in the fact that you're doomed to be one of those brainless dipshits who just show up to take up space for your entire life and you'll never get to experience how wide the world really is. you'll read this post and go haha he mad xd but i really just pity you because you were born an npc, and for that I'm sorry

CH CH CH CH
CHINK UNIT

Attached: 50.jpg (1620x1080, 240K)

It's both. Any actual chinese here are either government approved or so heavily proxied, redirected and shielded that it doesn't matter.

But you absolutely can clear a room full of chinese normies with just a few anti communist phrases.

Fuck off ching chong

GO EAT MORE DOGS CHONG

chink bugmen apparently

SHARR WE GET SOME MOLE HONEY TIGEL!

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 12K)

lawl u mad

>game is gone
>soundtrack is still up
>over 200 negative reviews from buttmad bugmen
Hilarious.
Steam should just ban all reviews in chinese / from china.

Honestly this. Why the FUCK would I rely on some stupid kids review of a game when I could watch a youtube video or read an article looking to see if it has the qualities I want in a game. Reviews were a mistake

>trump has thousands of people calling him a big orange manbaby 24/7 and brushes it off like it's nothing
>xi jinping gets called winnie the pooh in a taiwanese walking simulator and both him and the rest of china LOSE THEIR FUCKING MINDS

Attached: 1549782983768.png (210x240, 65K)

Attached: 56gh4.jpg (755x397, 54K)

Attached: 752.jpg (700x420, 39K)

Why don't you ask the kids at Tienanmen Square?
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, Hypnotize it.
Television made you buy it.
I'm just sitting
In my car and
Waiting for my
She's scared that I will take her away from there.
Dreams and her country, left with no one there.
Mesmerized the simple minded
Propaganda leaves us blinded.

Attached: Hypnotize.jpg (800x517, 76K)

they are just setting back-end configuration so its off store temporarily.

Free Tibet, Free Taiwan, but also remove Steam reviews

GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUUUUE

Attached: girl you know its true.gif (220x165, 401K)

Do we have an actual Chink ITT?

Attached: IMG_8583.jpg (4353x3261, 702K)

Violent, irrational, jingoistic patriotisim is one of the few political expressions allowed in China.

I also would NOT take his claims on the situation at face value. China and Taiwan are so culturally different now that they can't even read the same language. This is a direct result of China changing the language, which had the additional benefit of preventing most people from reading shit directly from Taiwan, and also any older books not approved by the government.

Ahem.

HUMAN RIGHTS

we know it's you 50 Cent Party chang

I usually disagree with /pol/predictions, but the level of bend valve is willing to give china is indeed quite scary.

and thats the whole chink EMP deployed with no autoban :^)

Attached: download (4).jpg (254x198, 9K)

Epic shills should be gassed

F for fellow anglosphere countries getting riced

Attached: 1523474070098.jpg (1080x1350, 197K)

just an Epic shill

kys cuck

We're not arguing, I'm just insulting you

Attached: 1550145480717.jpg (648x480, 28K)

isn't this what americans do every time someone makes fun of trump though? all i see are americans calling each other triggered because they either like or dislike trump

You know what's actually funny?
The fact that people equated putting transnigger liberal lesbians to this. Taiwan has suffered through White Terror for 38 years because of China. People got jailed and/or killed as suspected dissidents. The whole country has lived in a state of martial law up until late 80s because China felt insecure.

I don't think you people can even fathom a difference between those taiwanese madlads basically putting "fuck china" in their game compared to whatever "lmao orange man bad" or "drumpf bad" easter eggs you can find in your run-of-the mill walking simulator.
Actually all that probably wasn't that funny, RedCandle seemed like alright devs with pretty decent games.

Attached: 1551044744376.jpg (640x628, 323K)

Of course you'll insult me when you lack arguments.
You know i'm right and there's nothing you can do.
:)

simplified and traditional chinese are still interchangeable enough
remember when the Sony censorship shit happened one of the games that got hit was Mary Skelter? but a game like that wouldn't make it officially to China, so they were all importing the traditional chinese version
I very much doubt his "friend" exists in the first place

ABSOLUTELY FUCK CHINKS AND FUCK COMMUNIST TRANNY JANNIES

Thank you

Attached: download (5).jpg (193x261, 12K)

He says, while reposting russian memes.

but has anyone or thing been actually censored?
you chink shill

Nah. He's an epic shill. See the literally hundreds of exactly identical posts he makes with the same set of images.

t. 台灣人

If the alternative starts at getting your internet shut off, and goes downhill from then, you fall in line.

If they’re offended by the game, they can also just not play it. Reviewbombing a game because it compares your leader to a cartoon bear is silly. 99% of the people who did it didn’t even play it, they bought the game, left a review and refunded and now no one else can play it. The irony is that the people leaving behind reviews complained about things being too political while literally committing political action

It's funny that shitting on the Chinese is one of the few things that brings Yea Forums together.

Except daddy government doesn't put a gun to our head and demand that we like/hate this particular thing. Last time I checked trump didn't ban the color orange.

It's really good as far as walking sims go, too.

>another

Sure, there might be a shitty gamea on steam which might have a picture of trump with 'oompah loompah' written on it.
You'd have butthurt poltards in the reviews saying LOL LEFT CANT MEME, DONT INSULT GOD EMPEROR REEEE, but that's all.

The devs wouldn't be forced to remove the game from sale. Christ, these guys will probably be gulag'd

Trump has shit flung at him every day, has been compared to everything from Nazis to roadkill, and guess what? Americans are free to keep flinging shit at him, and they're also free to fling shit at other.
Winnie the Pooh and Peppa Pig are BANNED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

Actually fucking based and crimsonpilled

I can still sodomize you

Attached: 1548934284569.png (395x387, 48K)

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE
MODS! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

They've ruined numerous perfectly good multiplayer games with their botting and rampant child labor abuse.

Attached: 1505728818694.gif (539x303, 3.01M)

Says the NSA agent, to look like hes sorry.
Fuck off.

What's funnier is how the american president has tried to pull the same shit by attacking the press and TV shows, and they just laugh harder at him.

Attached: poobear hole.png (876x539, 600K)

NOOOOOOOO MY CHINKOID ADVERTISERS

based thread

Attached: 1527657263616.gif (100x100, 23K)

WINNIE

Also the claim that they share the same culture, when china literally had the cultural revolution where the whole point was to destroy the previous culture.

based

Attached: china.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

you need to be squashed like the disgusting bugmen you are

have you ever seen his twitter? the last thing he does is brush it off. it obviously bothers him to his core and I'm sure the only reason he doesn't go around abducting dissenters is because he doesn't have the power to do so like the chinks can. don't be stupid just because you dislike chinks and liberals.

Based, keep doing god's work.

Because orange wall man is somehow in anyway similar to a fat commie dictator with a violent streak that deserves any and all criticism he gets. This may be hard for you to figure out but some leaders are better than others and deserve to be mocked.

It has really high production values for an indie game, it's well written and presented. There's nothing about it that says "asset flip" at all. In the end it is just a walking sim, but it's really well made.

Actually, I'd go one step further. I think this is the first time EVER I've seen reddit, resetera, and Yea Forums on the same page.

Attached: 1452731835141.jpg (380x446, 53K)

unlike chinks, americlaps can make the conscious decision to like or dislike their leader

XI JINPING LOOKS LIKE WINNIE THE POOH

HAHAHAHA I SAID IT

that's why you have containment servers in china.

besides, when steam officially comes to china, it will be independent from the regular steam and then we will finally be rid of the ching chong menace

Attached: 动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen (300x577, 16K)

>Make of Trump: He just calls you "FAKE NEWS" or his followers call you an NPC/cuck/s0yb0y/whatever flavor of the month of insult they're currently using"

>Make fun of Xi Jinping: Get shipped off to a labor camp in the country side, possibly have your organs harvested.

No shit sherlock?
That was the entire fucking point. People meme and shitpost about trump all day, and butthurt as he and his supporters might get, no one is going to get gulag'd over it.

In bugland, not so.

t. seething jap

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAVE ME MAO I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE GULAG

And college kiddies are complaining how Burgerland is oppressive.

>reddit recently funded by tencent
>Yea Forums recently funded by hiroyuki "i am actually chinese" mootshima
>resetera recently funded by dong kong long
oh no

Attached: Winnie a shit.jpg (752x3950, 767K)

>Americans whine and complain
nobody cares
>chinese do the same
Take action instantly
Guess who is the cuck now

You fucking madman

Attached: 1546752902036.png (393x458, 313K)

>they actually deleted it again
Jannies? More like Trannies.

Can someone explain the whole organ harvesting thing to me? Like, is it compulsory or do people just do it for extra money?

I’M GONNA SAY IT

W

Attached: 36C151D2-58D7-453A-BCB4-7F9DCCB48747.jpg (700x394, 35K)

like clockwork. look at all the americans frothing at the mouth to defend their overlord just like the chinks do. lmao, poetry.

a-user
you don't get to walk away after they do it

>voluntary organ harvesting
that'd only work for fucking kidneys wouldn't it

Trump is a fucking faggot. According to you now that I've made this statement I should be on my way to a gulag any second.

That's nothing, I hear Canadia's King is the Sasquatch. They hide in igloos all day and smoke marijuana because they're afraid of him.

They harvest from the Falun Gong

I'm sure they harvest from the Uighurs too

>Literally all Winnie the Pooh related media is banned in China
What went wrong?

>frothing to defend their overlord.
Trump is a joke. And not a funny one, for that matter. Its a travesty that someone like him is running one of the biggest countries on earth.

That doesnt mean that China and Xi the Pooh arent a thousand times worse.
Try harder chang.

I just typed int in on youtube and I just saw a guy who sold his kidney. I guess I'm kind of a brainlet and immediately assumed stuff.

no, I'm saying you're worse than a chink because chinks have to worship their overlord or else they get gulagd. americans do it FOR FREE because they just love their daddy trump

Da, comrad, I am good american nationalest too. I like baseball and the cowboy hat, god be blessing our great nation, no?

Attached: 1551122549314.jpg (1038x634, 263K)

六四事件

Attached: c94eed56a5e84479a2939c9172434567c0147d4f.jpg (600x600, 32K)

what ever happend to him?

Trump is a spray-tanned homunculus with a shitty combover, a idiot who thought he could get Mexico to pay for "muh wall", and when obviously told to Fuck off, now has to beg Americans.
I can say all of that, without risking anything.
I go to China, say "Peppa Pig!", next thing I know I have no job, I can't ride the train, and the government is coming for my liver.

or it could be because there are some good things about trump people feel like defending because they live in a free country where debate is possible?

you have no agency over the chinese government just bcs you participate in a global market.

the chinese government is the chinese people and they decide the conditions of their society and the relations to the global market. your judgment is as relevant as shit in a wall.

Yes but imagine that Xi Jinping is Trump and China is /pol/.

Guy's like a god to them, and even if some secretly don't think he is they will do their best to play it up like they believe he is including getting offended by things like this so they can appear patriotic good citizens and not enemies of the state.

>curtailing to the Chinese
Firefly was right.

I wish I was involved in chink/asian politics to shitpost.

I was literally 20 cents away from being able to buy it and put some items on the store specifically for it, im sad

chinkoids may hate their goverment but they hate taiwanese even more
that the game makes fun of xi jinping only give the justification to hate the game

Why was a simple picture of Winnie the Pooh deleted?

Are you fucking kidding me? These developers have created 2 of the best horror games in the last decade and they buckle to a bunch of retarded Chinese drones? What a pussy move on their part and they will probably never recover.

based

this website is owned by the chines government

probably because its being seen as spam.

The chinks fear the bear of Tiananmen square

Attached: b0e41a50fa7dd30fbd27802467142597.jpg (700x826, 117K)

Obviously referring to Xi Jinping aka the mother of the nation, which is the other half of the joke, that Xi thinks he knows best so well for everyone he just thinks himself everyone's MOM. That includes YOU, btw. There are no borders in the Chinese government masterplan for the world, so expect the most murderous government in the history of mankind to start asserting its power over everything you love.

You do know he is now officially appointed FOR LIFE. When this happened any lingering doubts in the West about any promises to reform and modernize the power structure of China and move towards a democratic open society should have been definitively removed once and for all.

Xi Jinping was raised as a prince by his CPC bigshot father, groomed from birth to become the new emperor, similar to Prince MBS, so intolerant going so far as to kill journalists with an American nationality on foreign soil. Anyone who even looks at him funny go to concentration camps in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region for torture and "re-education", where most people who were sent there just magically DISAPPEAR. Even people who go to Guantanamo aren't disappeared (not even the 40% of guilty people).

MILLIONS of people in China are disappearing, without a trace. Pic related is an art installation of how they likely met their end. If you're posting on Yea Forums you're likely a contrarian in some way or other and there is no place for you in China's new world order.
The West will collapse in an economic catastrophe far bigger than the 2008-ongoing great recession and will have no choice but submit to China's will in every regard. After they're done stealing all our data and technological processes they won't need any Western country any longer and will show less than zero tolerance for any dissenting voices.

And funny enough, nu-Yea Forums will be cheering by the sidelines because they now hate trannies more than mass murdering genociders like Xi Jinping. I mean mom.

Attached: Xinjiang torture exhibition.jpg (500x685, 60K)

>russian memes
wat?

why is this virgin so mad

That's a kodachi tho

Read the thread. It's the publishers, not the devs, who pulled it

Im from yurope and i can buy it.

cope tranny

China is so fucking CHAD it's unbelieveable, literally no one can stand up to them

>Uighur torture camps

yeah they're straight-up concentration camps, but done in the modern style. they police the fuck out of the Uighur region, put cameras everywhere with facial recognition software, bug the phones, monitor internet activity. China is straight up terrorizing the entire region but they're trying to do it under the radar.

you can buy the soundtrack or the deluxe edition which currently only contains the soundtrack and no game

It's a shame we can't get a message to the Chinese about how we actually consider them brothers and sisters and only hate their corrupt, lying, murderous leaders just as much as they do.

But then the Chinese system of "honor" and saving face precludes any serious dialogue no matter how honorable and dignified we find them and only want to free them from tyranny, and the Western tech we sold them to wall off their internet and go batshit mass surveillance on everything makes real contact that isn't simply countered by state propaganda, misinformation and false flagging impossible.

I thought this dev was self-published? The game will be back up soon right? Right?

Damn it, buy Detention while you can..

Attached: 1490252590783.jpg (500x622, 100K)

asianews.it/news-en/Reward-for-the-arrest-of-organ-trafficker-who-gouged-out-child's-eyes-28877.html

Attached: 1484852466837.jpg (540x472, 54K)

Haps should have pulled a Rape of Nanking all over China, prove me wrong.

*zerg
You can't stop the digital red army

Attached: 71088897_p0 (1).jpg (724x1024, 396K)

to be fair you have to be a pretty big retard to vote or like trump

Err...no. I can buy the game.

Chinese citizens don't actually own their own bodies. Organ donation is mandatory. Everyone given the death penalty or life imprisonment is effectivly vivisected and has their shit used and sold.

Combine this with the laogai mass prison camps that China have for political dissidents and their famlies, for tibet, religious people, the ugurs, the falum gong, the student uprisings. Why simply murder them all when you can make money at the same time?

It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people.
Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

ITT: chinese shills

This developer was based for calling out China’s bullshit and herd mentality.

>And funny enough, nu-Yea Forums will be cheering by the sidelines because they now hate trannies more than mass murdering genociders like Xi Jinping. I mean mom.
Why can't we hate both?

nuh uh

Onions de España y puedo comprar el juego.

BAN ASSAULT CUSTOMERS

>the fucking state of Detention's message board
Sometimes I love the Internet.

Does China actually believe on mandatory respect and friendship? it doesn't work like that, for every time something like this happens they get more hate than ever.

lol at least Xi Jinping is a better person and less thin skinned than giant orange pissbaby Trump.

onions indeed

Even if chinese are slaves and have works conditions worst than thirdworld shitholes, they defend their leader like automated drones. How does the communist party do it? They are literally in power for the rest of chinese history unless they fuck it up.

Nu Yea Forums loves anything fascist since they think it will bring order and games, despite a fascist state banning many games just like China does.

I'm not a tranny but I am coping with the invariable loss of a world where corrupt dictators are applauded and cheered on, whether it's Assad, Putin, Jinping and you will eventually cope too once you realize what's going on. China saved the US from the post-9/11 stock market crash because they still needed the US as an ally. Now they don't.

Cant use the ``i am´´ from spanish what the fuck.

>how does the communist party do it?

a lifetime of indoctrination, propaganda and thought control

>despite a fascist state banning many games just like China does.
Hello? China is communist, not fascist, can this nigga read a book for once?

Because you died in the concentration camp for your dissenting opinion, silly user. What sort of a sicko hates their mom?

>how we actually consider them brothers and sisters

forget about us, the chinese don't even care about there own countrymen, only themselves and their 'face'.

They’re not communist whatsoever. If you look how they’re run, they’re run very similar to how Nazi Germany was

based. thanks for the rundown. disseminating this among my fellow dr friends

the world will take longer to die than I do, most likely. after that, it's not my problem.

Trump haters are so fucking retarded and so dense, he's actually being serious. Pretty hard to take anyone who says that seriously seeing the fucking disaster of the anti-white Democrat party these days. Nice job with California by the way. Traitors.

You say that as though there's an existing fascist ethnostate that can be used as an example

Am I bad person if I don't care when it happens to Muslims?

Trannys are annoying at worst. Dictatorships are growing worldwide and people don’t give a shit because they want security. You’ll be secure all right when the secret police come get you.

isn't it funny how this comic is still revelant than ever?

when american companies will stop bowing down to their chink overlords?

Attached: 97f9eec36eb74b2c4fc67d2d8883b87c5b14a2fbfe23fea57af2b556cb5883f1.gif (768x646, 236K)

Beacuse it's easier to genocide chinks as most of them are all in one place.
Genociding niggers or muslims would be more complicated.
Getting rid of chinese insects is just a good warmup before fixing the world.

Should just ban the chinks from steam.

>is China fascist
wouldn't it depend on whether Xi has control of the CCP or not?

>First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—
>Because I was not a socialist.
>Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—
>Because I was not a trade unionist.
>Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
>Because I was not a Jew.
>Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

They are an ethnostate, they’re exterminating the uighurs and other non han chinese. North Korea is an ethnostate too where if a woman comes back pregnant from abroad she has to have an abortion. Both are 1984 dystopian shitholes

Devs removed the game themselves.

>The Chinese believe Taiwan and Mongolia are not countries, but Chinese provinces.

The Taiwan thing is true.
However, it's pretty simple. Their education shows Taiwan as a part of the country. Apple and Google both show Chinese accounts modified maps where Taiwan is a part of the country.
Wikipedia has a modified article.
Etc.

A normal person, unless they've been abroad and specifically brought up the topic, have no way to know that Taiwan actually stayed independent.

The Mongolia thing is Taiwanese. Taiwanese government claims ownership of Mongolia. Communist China does not. What with being bros with fellow communists and all.

Don't you have to be white to be a fascist? I guess imp japan might have fallen under that umbrella idk.

fuck i wanted to buy this