What are you expecting?

What are you expecting?

Attached: 1535738377963.png (621x584, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzkCmidjeHc
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Oh76SiHzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remaster of 1
That’s it.

whatever it is
it will be a shitshow ill enjoy watching fail

But PapEA is done with you, Bioware

the get out of jail free card of a game that follows Garrus

Give Mass Effect to another developer because Bioware can't do shit

hopefully EA gives Mass Effect to someone else

>Walk up to NPC
>"Hi, why did you decide to move to Andromeda?"
>"IM TRANS!"
Actual experience I had while playing.

For it to get a mobile game that EA gives 15 whole minutes at E3.

no one actually likes garrus, he's just a convenient bland servile follower with high stats who occasionally says amusing lines. there's nothing compelling about the character.

Remaster trilogy for PS4/XBONE/Switch.

something set before me1 but not too far so they can recycle the familiar locations and characters.

Anyone that announces they're trans does it for attention.

>Remastering the worst part
Considering that they wouldn't change the gameplay, it isn't really worth it since both 2 and 3 sold more and are more popular.

>no one actually likes garrus
>huge garrus fandom says otherwise

okay

Remaster of 1-2 and possibly 3 as well as a port to the switch most likely before ea buries them

How are they going to do anything with Mass Effect when EA is going to shut them down?

nothing

oh yea lootboxes

No shit Einstein. Point is there's plenty of imbeciles who do like Garrus just because "Muh Bro". Imbeciles like that will buy the game without even seeing if there's a game underneath, let alone if it's good or not.

Sequel/Followup to ME:A so we get more of best girl

Attached: 1551102856126.jpg (768x432, 40K)

Casey Hudson's redemption
Nothing short of a masterpiece
They should have saved the setting of Anthem for a post-ME3 destruction ending in a lawless galaxy with punished shepard picking up the pieces god-emperor style or embracing the anarchy and becoming a pirate

Attached: qElaMwn.png (793x1024, 942K)

No they won't, they """like""" Garrus as a snarky follower, they wouldn't play a game just because he was in it or see him as a suitable protagonist (because he isn't).

MMO type quests , animation that will be 6 year behind the year it releases , 80% of characters will be boring and not interesting in the slightest , ugly women. That's what first comes to mind.

Nothing, because Bioware is getting axed

What would Avellone do if you offered him $10 million to write ME4?

Attached: 2.jpg (383x364, 16K)

>Mass Effect 1 with More Bugs and a shiny plastic coating

Monkey's Paw, New Dev fucks up even harder

Monkey's Paw, Remaster looks like crap and runs worse than it looks

Kaiden stop posting

I expect nothing and i'm still let down

>we're not done with ME
No, but I am.

i'm done with bioware tho.

haven't given them anything since ME3. fuck em.

>In a studio profile on Polygon, Anthem's executive producer Mike Darrah and general manager Casey Hudson suggest that Bioware still has faith in the Mass Effect series after Andromeda underwhelmed fans in 2017.

>“We’re definitely not done with Mass Effect," says Darrah. "There’s a lot of stories to be told. We could pull on the threads we put down with Andromeda; we could pull on threads from Mass Effect 3. There’s a lot of interesting space to be explored.”

>“In my mind, it’s very much alive,” says Hudson. “I’m thinking all the time about things that I think will be great. It’s just a matter of getting back to it as soon as we can.”

>'As soon as we can' might be a while. In addition to launching Anthem and supporting it as a living game, Bioware also appears to be working on a new Dragon Age game.

>The report suggests that the Frostbite engine may have been partly responsible for Bioware's Andromeda struggles. RPG systems had to be constructed from scratch to support the kind of story-driven game Bioware is famous for. The studio has since invested in advanced performance capture technology for Anthem. The Andromeda project was also rebooted multiple times, after failed experiments involving procedurally generated planets. The bulk of the game that we played was apparently developed in an 18-month sprint.

>Imagine a new Mass Effect game built with new technology and a less fraught production phase. It's one of our favourite series ever, and it deserves another shot.
Wew, what a shitty way of writing "It's dead but I hope it'll come back"

Whatever they hinted at here in this Anthem easter egg

Attached: hleErRO.jpg (720x960, 62K)

>no krogan romance

Attached: 1543858783226.gif (500x281, 806K)

Pretty sure they're done with Mass Effect and any other future games as their company gets shut down in a month tops

You know the amount of polish that went from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2 at the cost of a good main story and a bunch of explorable worlds?

I don't think I'd mind that for a sequel

>We're done with Mass Effect for now

>Holy fucking shit please buy Anthem were not done with Mass Effect

Attached: 1539932660672.gif (364x339, 768K)

Can't hide your fuckups from me Kai Leng.

Studio closure and the franchise sitting in the dustbin with Ultima and everything else EA does nothing with.

God Emporer Shepherd is dead after the end of 3.

nothing good, bioware isn't even the same company anymore.

>hopefully EA gives Mass Effect to someone else
I assume you mean one of EA's devs? 'Cause they'll never sell the IP.

>For it to get a mobile game that EA gives 15 whole minutes at E3.
This.
>Don't you guys have phones?

Attached: 1318545200680.jpg (783x852, 314K)

Thank god they are not done with raping the body of old Bioware. For a while i thought the goop that remained will finally get buried. Hurray!

nothing

ftfy

Attached: legit.png (619x580, 356K)

No franchise is ever truly dead and gone because developing it cost money, that's an investment. They can bring it back in 10 years and have most of the groundwork for a new game already done. That shaves off easily 1-3 years of development time.

>Popular equals good
Sounds like you're the target audience for the 3.

would they even bother. MEA still sold okay on the basis of the previous games' reputation but its meme-worthy reception must have killed the brand name's value? Even if MEA didn't make any future ME game destined to fail, at the very least it removed any POSITIVE connotations thus removing the value of the IP in EA's eyes. Why bother, especially after Bioware's other IPs (Anthem and TOR) are being killed in the cradle for failing?

Even DA4's future is looking uncertain.

BioWare gets axed before they can develop another Mass Effect game. Which may be for the best, as it'll be a pile of shit based on their current track record.

>move to a literal different galaxy so that he can let go of his past
>first thing he says to a complete stranger is the fact that he used be a guy
My sides.

>Tom Senior
As opposed to Tom Junior, I imagine.

They might not be done with Mass Effect, but they sure are done for.
Good riddance.

no, he took a breath in the ruins, shepard lives

>very much alive
>nothing in development
Yea ok

Attached: 35.png (831x467, 379K)

So they won't off themselves immideatly,huh ?

fxd

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25_20-56-28.png (663x522, 234K)

Thanks for pointing that out user.

Attached: Kektus.jpg (428x287, 35K)

Yes you are lol

Attached: ar5Ev10_460s.jpg (440x393, 18K)

hopefully they make their dev team even more diverse

> brand value
This is becoming less and less relevant in the vidya industry. The zoomer whom played nothing but fortnite wont be invested in a videogame property from before he was a mere zygote.

What I want from an ME:A sequel

1. The Cardinal as a Major Player due to a power vacum, provided you didnt kill her
2. Reveal Whoever the fuck the benefactor is, Honestly I just want it to be a Reaper who was Tasked with a Contingency if the Reapers would ever fail
2. Properly built up settlements and new worlds to discover
3. Overarching plot of who the remnant really were

More like:
>2017-late 2018: We're done with Mass Effect, Anthem is the hot new thing!
>2018-2019: We're gonna announce a new Dragon Age and we hope to make another Mass Effect soon. Also we keep asking to make KOTOR 3 but they won't let us
Bioware realized what a turd it was going to end up being and was already looking to do other projects

I like how he literally looks and sounds like a Bond villain.

Attached: 1484187961055s.jpg (250x188, 8K)

This fucker looks like a Bond-movie villain.

I think Bioware will be done first.

His last breath before he passed away, let it go user

Shepherd died.

>This is becoming less and less relevant in the vidya industry
People still buy the same reskins of games like COD and FIFA every single year.

Attached: MPbX6OD.jpg (600x438, 64K)

Hopefully EA capsizes. I want all of their properties to die.

Mass Effect Andromeda 2: No Tired Faces Edition

Attached: Cora Harper (Briefing profile).jpg (200x343, 24K)

a shit mobile game

I love this dude.

Too little too late. After the two shitfests that were their last releases, nobody with a brain will buy another Bioware title.
And that's not even taking into account their massive PR retardation that makes people not only hate the games, but also the company.
Unless a miracle happens, Bioware will close.

Card game

The galaxy isn't done with him yet
Just like in metro where artyom isn't allowed to die just yet in the good endings, Shepard's job isn't done, the show must go on

>They will destroy the gaming industry.
>They will one day become as bitter as us.
>They will one day be the Boomer meme.
>We will be the Gen-X meme.
>We will die.
>We will leave Yea Forums to Zoomers.
>They will die.
>From dust we were made and to dust we shall return.
H-hold me Anons...

Attached: zoom zoom.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

Multiplayer, micro transactions and dumbed down story because gamers are stupid and raised on Marvel now.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Bankrupt

>No one likes Garrus, they just like Garrus.

ok

a desperate cash grab where they somehow bring back shepard

I used to have a big list of stuff I wanted but then I deleted it.

I do remember I wanted a Salarian Squadmate (Ex-STG with a very different demeanor to Kallo and Mordin) and a Drell Chick similar to ME1 Liara

and for them to bring back Ruthless since the new system was 4 shades of friendly quips.

Honestly they should get EA Motive to do the faces etc, and let Bioware handle everything else

Motive can get Faces to look REALLY Nice in the Frostbite Engine

I can't find anything good from EA during his time. He's worse than Riccitiello on that metric.

What happened during Dragon Age 2 that killed Bioware? How did they go from the IT developer that can do no wrong to being a joke.

Pachinko

They fucked the milky way and they made the Andromeda galaxy boring and generic as fuck. The only way forward is a prequel. Like the first contact war or rachni war.

But who are we kidding? EA is going to finish off Bioware after abysmal sales from Anthem.

Dumbest Idea of my life

Shepard VI/Clone Squadmate, voiced by Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale

Attached: 1550963599589.jpg (1024x1024, 520K)

>EA learns about Pachinko
You would have to have franchises Japan cares about for that to work.

>We want Call of Duty's audience
>Press a button. Awesome!

youtube.com/watch?v=XzkCmidjeHc

Can't wait for the new Candy Crush Mass Effect game

Punished Shep

No hopes at all. There is literally nothing in modern Bioware that connect them with their classic games. Only the name of their company. If you are hoping for nay decent RPG then wait for Obsidian or InExile games

Attached: 1551102395730s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

EA got involved around the time Origins was being finished. Employees started leaving the company shortly afterwards.

Garrus is your alien best mate who also happens to be Dirty harry, In a game where you're the space police. Garrus is the best.

Mobileshit since i doubt EA would allow Bioware to make console/pc games that only end up bombing anyways

Bioware closing down 2 days before announcing a new ME game because of the constant failures since DAI, in an alternate universe where the only difference is that EA gave them one last chance the game becomes unanimously considered the best game Bioware ever made

>Mass Effect: Normandy
>Fallout Shelter styled mobile shit with added gay

they'll be done with existing soon enough

Attached: 1546275086551.jpg (2560x1440, 738K)

Member when they included Snooki in ME3

>no femturian

I'll believe it when I see it, maybe.

Attached: kolyat.gif (245x245, 1.78M)

I hope that Bioware gets shut down, so that I don't have to hear about their stupid garbage anymore

Remastered trilogy, sharpen the textures, slap on a different lightning system and add whatever content that was cut

It'll sell like hot cakes and it'll revive ME3 especially where you'll have retards buying loot boxes

Nobody gives a fuck about a new Mass Effect if it's a totally different cast like Andromeda

the new mass effect will be a battle royale

He didnt get the Andromeda Expansion for it, fucking pleb

Its a shame you can never romance Chakwas or that older mage in Dragon Age. I think Bioware assumed that no one will ever romantically connect with an old lady while they gave us plenty of faggots

Most of the talents quits. By that point, Bioware was a brand. People seems to forget that C&C Generals 2 was supposed to be developed by "Bioware". Even ME Andromeda was made by talentless SJW hacks under Bioware brand.

>wanting to romance a cougar

Attached: 1547830990063.png (120x120, 6K)

Yeah because its fucking awful. Its like being mad at someone who has all Star Wars characters beside the one from nu-Disney movies.

I'd like to have the sibling as a squadmate. Sure they'll get killed off for drama in the midpoint but why not.

Also a new Krogan to replace Grampa Drack. Make him an expert on firearms that likes to make new weapons

>Considering that they wouldn't change the gameplay
I don't know how you can imagine a ME1 remaster without the gameplay getting completely overhauled. I'm not even saying I want it, I'm saying EA isn't retarded and will focus test it into the most palatable cover shooter you've ever seen.

Actual thought here

With the combat of ME:A, the powers system and the classes of it and ME3 Multiplayer, a Mass Effect Battle Royale Could actually work

>Decide race, Krogans are larger but have more HP, etc
>decide 3 powers to equip etc, lock some powers behind a race
>drivable vehicles like the Mako, Nomad and Hammerhead

gross

Bitch how the fuck is the ME:A expansion for the ME Dating Sim awful?

Vetra is worth the price tag alone

Attached: x1hn4q2j6qy11.jpg (1165x1229, 195K)

Its not always about the body. Experienced or powerful hags are hot too. And yeah i would do Kreia from KOTOR

EA Keeps mass effect but kicks bioware out for good

Attached: 1477555006652.jpg (568x446, 53K)

>he didn't romance garrus as femshep
>he didn't watch how garrus would clumsily try to be romantic for shepard while she laughed it off but appreciated his efforts
>he didn't heal the old warrior's heart by taking his hard turian cock deep inside of femsheps warm soft human pussy
You gay bro?

my dick was always conflicted about female turians

>tfw you couldn't save her

Attached: 1539123052497.png (1458x1398, 1.86M)

Devolver pls, I want sci-fi comedy for once

>studio gets sucked into EA Mobile Singapore
>they are put to work to remaster their old good games forever indefentinely
if thats hell for them i dont even know, heck, thats probably what they deserver or are capable of, those latest games of them feel like capital sins and that they must be punished. I just want Bioware to close down, i cant accept the studio i love became this husk

>What are you expecting?
Dogshit

>ME:A
>brand new game set in a brand new galaxy with brand new characters and brand new worlds
>it's boring
well done bioware

I'm expecting them to be shuttered and plans for future Mass Effect games cancelled.

>Devolver
>another shitty indie game
>another horrible E3 presentation
nobody takes them seriously, they are just some distribution managers that just want to sell some indie games and thats it

so?

to be fair, a tranny doesn't have to announce they're a tranny anyway. You can always tell just by looking at them.

Yes and the the only reason I played Femshep was to have Garrus stick his dick in me.

How the fuck was ME1 so good but it went downhill so badly

i wish they were.

Lol, the market is done with you Bioware, you're getting canned for Anthem...

Same with pronoun shit on Twitter
Grandstanding

it was something new that wasn't Star Wars for once

Why are brits so fucking disgusting?

Because didnt replay ME in a while.
Its shit buddy.

>had to wait for the downfall of the serie after the ending that is the biggest spit on the face of players ever to have a female alien looking girl
god fucking damnit, I dont give a shit about your blue humans or burqua'd humans
give me a turian or a krogan any day

Please. Casey, Walters, and others shat on fans for months before they were forced to “””fix””” the ending and shit on the indoctrination theory

EA

Keep playing Apex Legends while it's still fun, they'll fuck it up eventually

What vn?

>thinking the best part is the worst part
You are part of the cancer that killed this site

Why would EA have two Battle Royales at the same time?

>What are you expecting?

more disappointment, it seems

Attached: 1549651633858.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

I'm surprised they don't have more already

Probably another let down .org just a remaster of the OT.

I doubt they want to continue Andromeda though I would like to see them try and salvage it

Mass Effect Battle Royale game before EA finally axes the company for being a talentless group of hacks

Mediocrity.

More than a Bond villain, I always thought this guy is a cybernetic eye away from being a Deus Ex bad guy

Ironically ME1 was KOTOR retold with the same beats

NO NO NO PLEASE EA WE CAN BRING SHEPARD BACK, THE GAME WILL SELL MILLIONS EA PLEASE

This, I'm expecting their next DA game to be cancelled as well.

look at this fucking guy
>listen to my voice peons, give me all of your money

Next E3 he had super casual wear. Don't bully cute CEO-kun

Never change Casey, you are the man who can bring back Bioware to the rightful place it deserves: The graveyard

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Oh76SiHzs

>What are you expecting?
Bankruptcy

It's funny but it's also sad. I loved Bioware. This new thing wearing the Bioware skin employs and empowers writers who thought THAT belonged in their game. That level of cancer is in the bones and organs and blood of the company. Therefore Bioware is officially dead. Has been for years.

There's two possibilities here. Either they make ME4 and I boycott it because that would be a fucking insult, or they release Andromeda 2 and I boycott it until they fix Andromeda 1

Attached: dabs.gif (250x203, 136K)

bioware dead

This is how you spot a fag

The odds that bioware would be able to put out a quality game are pretty slim. Bioware seems dead, unless the clean house of all the faggot trannies and blue haired dykes. I hope microsoft can buy the IP from bioware and close that studio down.

Give obsidian KOTOR.

punished Garrus is one of the coolest character's ever.

The Old Republic universe is not contente approved by Disney's overlords, so never ever
Also Obsidian current state is pretty much the same as Bioware, the good devs and writers are no longer there

Your right, Disney ruined star wars and by extension KOTOR. Obsidian's last pillars games were good, and the outer worlds looks pretty good. They still have some on the original people left.

they're all disgusting

The pop ins are quite similar.

Don't forget the tired faces.

You better hope they don't kill Bioware or Respawn is next.

>Liara looks worse than PeeBee
Please do this, I hate the Asari.

100% honest, I reinstalled Andromeda and its actually a very comfy game. If you can look past the weird faces and stuff

If they actually focus and put effort into Andromeda 2, they would legitimately have a good game.

Andromeda was not a bad game. It was bland and mired with hilariously incompetent technical bugs, but it had a solid foundation that started to sprout in Andromeda's final arc (The entire Meridian world and ending was amazing) unfortunately the game's story ends just as the story really takes off.

I really, really want to see what happens after in Andromeda 2. Please Bioware

f2p mobile shit
tower defense or something

It's extremely fun once you just sit back and enjoy the trainwreck. Everything about it is so awful it's really amazing.

Double down on everything that went wrong
Go for what journos like to get that metascroe incentive bonus, fuck the salez

honestly what are the chances of all that sjw shit in gaming finally coming to an end and sexy female character and masculine white male characters become a thing again?
literally every western game nowadays only has ugly women and an all brown cast.

>we were probably going to get at least 2-3 story DLC's dealing with the other Arks (most notably, Quarian Ark) and little story hints leading into Andromeda 2 before BioWare just completely gave up on the series.

>but they made sure to make one of your companions gay in a post-release patch before shutting off the lights and saying "nah we're not doing story dlc"

Attached: 1674537890.jpg (632x470, 63K)

Literal shit
Also a remaster of 1 by making it more tranny friendly

Also replace the entire cast. Nobody wants them. They are awful and boring.

okay maybe keep Vetra

The power of female writers in gaming.

I'm itching to play it again once I finish Mass Effect.

Hey you know what's fucking garbage in Mass Effect besides the Mako? The shooting.

Pinnacle Station was fucking awful to slog through

It’s not bad but the premise is retarded and I can’t get over it. Also it seems so unalive and dead since there’s barely anybody in the local cluster.

They should have just made a sequel to mass effect 3 based off the destroy ending. Nip games do this all the time where they continue a franchise off one ending from a game. Why can’t BioWare do the same? Do people really care about control or synthesis or the fuck off ending? I’m sure most picked destroy.

back to the roots would be cool sexy crew member you wanna fuck.

Attached: 1525294242095.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Mobile game with minigames replacing dialogue, exploration, combat.

1 and Andromeda are the only 2 that give me Trek vibes, 2 and 3 are the A-team in space.

WE

That's because ME1 is an actual RPG with shooter mechanics slapped on for the sake of muh immershun. Pinnacle Station was the wrong kind of DLC to make for this game, unlike BDtS.

I don't think one has to announce it. A blind man can tell a male tranny isn't a real gurl. The nails on chalkboard voice is also a huge give away.

Attached: 1532977631876.jpg (288x383, 86K)

You need the Mass Effect 1 soundtrack to make World Exploran more comfy

It's just At the time I didn't mind PS it wasn't great like Bring Down The Sky but it was still decent.

Coming back to it now Holy god it was a nightmare most times the shooting never registered, I got stuck on tiny rocks/the ramp and the running didn't help because most times my character was panting for breath.
For once I had to switch from Hardcore to Casual just to get it done quicker.

The only reason I bothered with it was the Retirement Home and talking to the snippy Salarian running the scenario

That uh

That sounds like a threat...

1,2 and Andromeda are the games I can play.

Dunno why they called the Mass Effect Multiplayer Game ME3 though

I don't know. What's popular right now?
Battle Royale, I guess. But it'll be released in 5 years well after the trend is dead.

This isn't what I expect from a new mass effect, but instead what I want.
>Not be part of the alliance military
>Instead be a character like Zaeed
>Tons of morally grey side missions
>Crew of questionable loyalty
>Main story revolves around mystery client reminiscent of the shadow broker.

>now with more political agenda

At this point? Nothing. I'll be pleasantly surprised if the next Dragon Age project shows up at this point, and that's after multiple widely publicized announcements of its confirmed existence.

Attached: DA2_Merril.png (862x950, 522K)

Very little

you must be a woman or a fag. Garrus is a bro, and that's all his character needs to be.

>be in high tech society were they managed to achieve massive leaps forward in all fields of science to the point cloning is fesable
>still can't change somebodies sex
Not sure if this is a case of bioware being retarded (most likely) or if this is a secret redpill that trannies will never be women/men

>bro
buzzword to dismiss lack of any character or depth.

You also hate Mako so you're clearly a shooterfag. Not that it's wrong by itself, but I bet if one of the promising series starters of a FPS variety was suddenly turned into a RPG where everything you do is passed through a filter of "can your _character_ actually succeed at this and what's the probability?" you'd be upset.

vaginas still pop in the future

A Firefly styled crew in Mass Effect has been on my dream wishlist for ages. No Reaper war, no government initiative, just a bunch of misfits picking up merc and/or smuggling work where they can across random planets.

I likw how they had to quote mark "very much alive", double meaning

Oh no I hate the ME1 Mako, driving it around/near/up mountains is painful. And every optional world is rocky as fuck.

The Nomad in Andromeda has two big problems and they involve combat but traversal was a breeze

Attached: tumblr_mutgnltoD01s0jn0to4_r1_500.gif (500x260, 493K)

but do they have Tetorma babies (or however you spell it)

Teratoma
yes they have

Attached: 1491937156276.jpg (700x1800, 1.21M)

>Maybe keep Vetra
>Maybe

Keep Vetra, Drack and Jaal
Keep Kallo and Suvi
Get Peebee, Cora and Liam to fuck off
Get Dr. Lexi and Gil to double fuck off

Replace the characters that fucked off with
>A Volus Squadmate, ITS BEEN OVER 10 YEARS FOR FUCKS SAKE
>Male Quarian Mechanic
>an actual male Doctor

Attached: 0i39v32dqjn01.jpg (756x1058, 207K)

This strip loses its "value" when Liam says "BACK OFF OR I WILL PUT YOU DOWN!" In-game

Trash.

t. ladyboy victim

>Couldn't tell ANYONE at all to get the FUCK off your ship at any point in the game
>Forced to deal with these shitty characters

Ryder is such a fucking cuck

Look the story is still great and I love the characters but when it comes to actually playing it hasn't aged well.

I wish we could have a game that blend all of Mass Effect's good parts: ME1's Story, ME2's Characters, ME3's MP, MEA's Shootan

Also call me crazy but I think the Less is more approach to the Andromeda Planets worked better than 20 Reskinned Planets of ME1. It just needed 2 or 3 more planets.

Fuck yeah man, I’ve wanted this since kotor, the idea of having the ship and crew setting without a generic save the day plot would be fucking great.

>Liam and Peebee straight-up lie to Ryder and put him in situations where they only survived by blind luck.
>can't ever be more than mildly annoyed at them
Liam in particular is the worst companion I've ever seen in an RPG. He's a fucking psychopath. His reaction to millions of people on the Nexus slowly starving to death is "FUCK YEAH WE'RE GONNA BE HEROES". He's a maniac with a saviour complex.

>Keep Jaal, Vetra, Drack, Kallo and Suvi
>Remove Cora, PB, Liam, Lexi and Gil
Good taste

I wouldn't have Drack though. I'd replace him with a new Krogan, not because I don't like him but the poor old guy needs a break

My ideal scenario is that annoying cunt Morda dies, Vorn steps up to lead the Krogan while Drack is his advisor/mentor

It's part of what makes me sad that DA2 didn't do so well. The idea of a smaller more personal conflict that progressed over multiple years was actually a really solid premise, but EA rushed its development to Hell and back and ended up scraping all its content over a thin copy-paste cracker.

So now the premise of the smaller more personal side-story in a big established setting gets benched because the original attempt for it got stomped down and forced out the door by the publisher.

Attached: 1477908284034.jpg (1600x1639, 363K)

>Can't kill two shitbirds looting a dead body in an alley
>WALK AWAY FROM THEM RYDER
>Can't headbutt some random fuck
>DON'T START A FIGHT WITH THEM RYDER, IT'S NEURAL DECAY
Fuck you SAM if I had it my way these would stare down the barrel of my Piranha.

Best Girl

Worst game

Attached: 1531729708032.jpg (1280x707, 126K)

>make a character whose designs screams "I'm a lesbian"
>she's actually 100% straight
This is what surprised me most about Andromeda desu. For all the memes about the pandering in the game, they sure seemed to devote the most time to the straight human romance.

Attached: cora.jpg (666x376, 29K)

>PLEASE DON'T TAKE US BEHIND THE SHED EA WE CAN DO ANOTHER MASS EFFECT PLEASE NOOOO HE'S GETTING THE SHOTGUN SOMEONE HELP ME

If I can't upload my consciousness into the body of a cute little girl the future is pointless.

Attached: Shizuku_MacLaine_-_Formal_Eyes_Open_(Ao).png (512x512, 59K)

>cuck
>yet you can fuck up to 4 bitches in 1 campaign and theres an achievement for fucking 3 in 1 playthrough

Attached: UxT8uHD.gif (400x225, 714K)

POST THE ASS SHOTS

>Anthem is fucking bombing on all sides
>Literally crawling back to ME and Dragon Age to save their asses

At this point, Bioware should just be a port factory

Attached: 1527299260189.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>that autistic smile on the man
i guess autism runs in the family

>Make a purple snakebunny Alien wearing blue
>dude screams "I am the bisexual love interest" everyone wants to fuck him
>has to be made into a bisexual character post-release while the hambeasts complain about it
What a ride, and looking at his concept art they botched his naked model anyway

Cora was hot. Too bad whenever she opened her mouth the cringiest inane shit spewed out of it.

Speaking of which, why was her sex scene the best animated thing in the entire game? Not that I'm complaining, but it was pretty jarring.

>muh peepee feels funny

IIRC they brought in someone else to animate it

>Vetra's is just to fade to black
WE WERE ROBBED! ROBBED I TELL YOU!

Attached: 1549211598931.jpg (437x431, 10K)

Revamp the entire saga
>Reapers actually have time travel technology thanks to dark matter or someshit
>Sovereign receives a message from the future saying they lose because a human named Shepard
>no Geth or Saren this time, Shepard isn't even in the military, he has been running away from reaper assassins since child

I know it's basically Terminator plot, but it's the only thing to continue the saga

It's actually weird to me that they haven't released a remastered trilogy on current gen consoles.

I like how more effort was put into rendering her ass then 99% of the rest of the game.

And all of them will fuck anything that moves, making Ryder a cuck. What, you think Peebee will be faithful? Or that Cora will stop worshiping asari pussy? Honestly Jaal's the only love interest that wouldn't cheat on you.

Are we ever going to get Jade Empire 2? Game had a lot of issues, but fuck I loved that game.

They are suspected to be planning on giving Dragon Age to someone else. Check the Dragon Age EA website and tell me if you find the Bioware logo in the home page.

Well their plan was to have an Andromeda trilogy on current consoles. Hopefully we'll get a remastered trilogy next gen.

>What are you expecting
Another quirky adventure full of quips from characters with no substance, bland personalities and drab writing, Saturday morning cartoon villain stereotypes, but with jetpacks.

>What I want
Co-op shooter with Jack and Miranda forced to work together, Liara as their "handler" of sorts, cameos from the rest of the crew, female bonding, occasional lesbianism teasing, banter and progression of their rivarly intro a budding friendship, built on mutual respect of each others skill, battle prowess and the differences that bring them together.

I wonder if an actually well made rpg without a grandscale plot would sell well. I mean I would probably buy it, but do you think it would be profitable? I just feel like a lot of people would bitch about not getting the same old shit.

it was fade to black because she was made bi
there are still *mountain climbing* sounds in the game files

Phone game.

this

Attached: 1341033770108.jpg (600x373, 113K)

>She wants the Q.

Everyone is done with Mass Effect at this point.

Bioware to be officially dead in 4-6 months

Not really but if it dies, oh well

>Look the story is still great and I love the characters but when it comes to actually playing it hasn't aged well.
Never had a problem with that. Seems like you're not making viable character "builds" while still keeping it fun. If you read the descriptions and experiment a bit and then do some very simple calculations it turns out you can deal solo even with those annoying "immune" Krogans on Pinnacle, solo. That's a thing in RPGs, figuring out how to deal with obstacles by utilizing your character's abilities in various ways, as opposed to circlestrafing/rocketjumping/headshotting. Different kinds of games, y'know? And both require skill and thinking. Just different skills and different approaches. Neither is better than the other. Apples and oranges. I like both, whether you follow through with the analogy or no. But separately. Also both.

>I wish we could have a game that blend all of Mass Effect's good parts: ME1's Story, ME2's Characters, ME3's MP, MEA's Shootan
I don't like the tone and atmosphere chance in 2, especially with regards to some characters (Mordin is cool, tho, he can stay), greatly dislike it's now overtly run-of-the-mill tacticool shootan that abandoned anything unique 1 had in that regards (especially lore-wise), have exactly 0 interest in MP and just remembering MEA exits makes me slightly nauseous. But I'd be fine if other fans could have a spin-off like that. Just don't change was was good for a completely different target audience.

>Also call me crazy but I think the Less is more approach to the Andromeda Planets worked better than 20 Reskinned Planets of ME1. It just needed 2 or 3 more planets.
Killed the suspension of disbelief, though. Most terrestrial planets are supposed to be just useless rocks in space. You can choose to never land on them, after all.

>New Game
>Starts with a squad of 3 new characters
>First level is battle for earth from end of ME3
>One of the characters dies
>End up on the Citadel
>Find Shepard indoctrinated
>Snap him out of it
>Fight Illusive Man in a boss fight
>Destroy reapers.

Main story is Reapers knew about the crucible so came up with a contingency and started turning different races into foetus reapers. You have to go around the galacy aborting them in massive boss fights.

I don't understand why EA doesn't just remaster the trilogy. God knows it'll sell like hotcakes if they don't mess it up.

Oh if it wasn't obvious, Shep is still the MC. The first level is just a fake out.

Fake out everyone in the marketing too

>more indoctrination theory
Fuck off, that theory was just as shit as ME3. 3 needs to be rewritten from the ground up.

That EA is done with Bioware.

Isn't Bioware deep in shit because of Anthem getting utterly shit on? What's going to happen to ME and Dragon Age?

ME2 was shit as well. cerberus rewrite, the baby reaper

>if they don't mess it up
You have already set your expectations too high

>Or that Cora will stop worshiping asari pussy?
There is almost no r34 of this.

Depends on how it's marketed and presented I guess. If it's a spin-off of a well known series like Mass Effect I'm sure that there are going to be plenty of people who complain that it's not like the original no matter how the final product actually turned out.

But it's not like there isn't any market for small character driven stories and personal conflicts.

Attached: Pyre_Sandra and the Reader.png (1100x1000, 751K)

>>Remastering the worst part
Fuck you, faggot, go back to your corridor shooter and cringy dudebro dialogues you call Mass Effect 2. Better yet, why don't you play Anthem, it'll fit you like a 12 inch dildo in your ass

Blue haired trannies shooting at Xienos

ME2 was good it was just a poor sequel. If it was a spin off with the same story just you are a Operative and not Shepard it would have been fine

That they are either lying or wrongly optimistic to believe they'll get a chance to make another one

I'm expecting nothing
But if by some miracle it does happen and a new Mass Effect is made it'll be some boring shit that focuses on humans too much with shitty fanfic tier writing and fags everywhere
>tfw never got to visit Palaven, Kahje or Khar'shan (if only to kill more batarians)

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 1.32M)

They should stay the fuck away from ME1.
I have no hope they will fix 1's problems, they'll only make it worse.

But we all know thats bullshit as it was added last minute

Attached: 20190225_220835.jpg (973x544, 408K)

been done

That’s a fair way to look at it. I think my doubts about such a game mostly stem from how often game devs tend to make a story in the vein of a traditional style epic. Sure a lot of good games may use this formula, but an rpg where you don't have a large impact on the in game universe would be an interesting change of pace.

Hope to see something like this famalam

Attached: ajdfowe.png (948x1080, 268K)

ME wasn't even good.
The only reason to play was the waifus.

If you look at a hot female and think "this would be better if she had a dick" you are gay and there is no getting around that simple fact.

>an rpg where you don't have a large impact on the in game universe would be an interesting change of pace.
At some point the game would have to acknowledge that you killed a thousand peoole, if nothing else.

lmao get a "load" of this faggot, I only enjoy futas with dicks, not this gay ass double genitals.

Son.....
You are gay

I have never in my life seen an opinion as wrong as this
seriously consider suicide if you are that emotionally dead

Not much that's what

Reminder they've got 4 balls

Where would it be set? I remember hearing someone say that they kinda wrote themselves into a corner.

Prequel? Could be good maybe. Sequel to ME3? That's kinda hard given how all canon endings resolve all conflict one way or the other. Another galaxy? Andromeda sucked ass.

Attached: 1550858310410.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

I always took it as insecurities on the futa fan. He understands his biology fine but would fail miserably with pleasing a woman

They'll be bankrupt long before we see another title in the main series. Hopefully someone that isn't retarded gets ahold of the IP, but I doubt it.

I know right? Imagine the massive load Korgan cum that Wrex or Grunt would pump into Femshep haha

If they have any damn sense they will hard reboot it all and try again with a more subtle story.

Mass Effect: Mobile Gacha

Just take place somewhere briefly before ME1 and the start of ME2. The galaxy and state of affairs that we know, but no war going on.

How do you shoehorn in battle royale and live service into that though?

Well maybe, but considering that a common sentiment is “people don't play these games just for the combat”, the amount of people you kill could be scaled down. Or they could even have a risk vs reward system along the lines of: avoid large battles at the cost of exp vs partake in a large battle and gain unwanted attention.

set it during the First Contact War

Nothing and still somehow them failing to meet that expectation.

They should remasters dragon age origins so we fan actually play as the warden again

>Wanting more of the dumpster fire that is Adromeda
There is nothing interesting about the setting, the new aliens suck, everything is a worse version of something that existed in the OT and its existence breaks the lore in multiple ways. Everyone that wants a continuation of that is either a shill or should be shot.

Do Krogans even have dicks? Still, it's like Bioware has something against a certain type of race. There was no Dwarf romance in DA and now Korgan romance in ME. ME is especially weird because human women can take all kinds of extraterrestrial dick. Hell it's even implied that somebody on the Normandy in ME2 got mounted by a Varren (most likely Jack).

survivorship bias

This. That fucker David Gaider hated the Warden's and the Dark Spawn and it was a major reason why Dragon Age 2 was written like is was because EA gave him the needed clout to ignore his betters.

Archangel Rising. Nothing but Garrus and his homees capping bad guys on Omega

Just kidding, you're getting more trannies

They're going to have two battle royales in about a month, why not go for a third?

>They proceed to remove all the monstrous shit you can do and add voices for the main character.

>He understands his biology fine but would fail miserably with pleasing a woman
I think the same of any of the idiots that claim not to be gay but want to suck a dick.

>Jack in a dress
Absolutely no, not ever.

The worst MMORPG ever created, but it'll have full uncensored gay penetration so it'll get massive critical praise.

>Kasumi
Yellow fever strikes again

Shut down.

Attached: 1543954599080.jpg (218x231, 9K)

That game would be a walking trigger warning with the PCs ability to rape others, have orgies mind break your followers into orgies
shit I really need to play that again.

oof the cringe was so sudden from this garbage it actually hurt.

>breaks the lore

EGGSPLAIN
Asari pronouns shit does count but no need to mention it as everyone knows

Bioware despises the Warden and the Grey Wardens in general because he's a blatant reminder of a game they'll never replicate.

>Mass Effect Battle Royale
>play as krogan
>get dropped in on an uninhabited area of Tuchanka
>hazards include thresher maws, nuclear fallout, varren packs
>regen and blood rage emphasize melee combat, no annoying snipers
>can fight solo, as a krantt, or as a clan
>winners get to fuck females, giving you a chance to create a new playable character

>Either they make ME4 and I boycott it because that would be a fucking insult
Why would ME4 be an insult?

An equine corpse that is seeing continued blunt force trauma well after its point of expiry

Attached: 1550757876802.jpg (537x720, 60K)

Honestly, I don't want them to make another Mass Effect.
On top of current Bioware being terrible, Andromeda showed that the studio is full of the same millennials who think MCU movies are the epitome of comedy, so they would continue their path of turning Mass Effect into something ultra ironic with stupid one liners like nuStar Wars and Marvel movies.

Millennials nowadays are incapable of writing any story that takes itself seriously, let alone a good one.
So no, in this case the best possible outcome would be, sadly, for the franchise to remain dead.
At most a remake of the trilogy, ironing out some of the issues the games had, and if possible, in an engine that isn't the piece of trash that Frostbite is.

But that's exactly why I want it. Because it triggers people like you.

>Make Leliana more spiteful and hateful
>drag her into three ways
>sleep around like a massive slut and she just accepts it
>crush her faith by destroying a sacred artifact
>Decapitate her

I miss when Bioware had balls.

>What are you expecting?
>Is it on Frostbite
Dumpsterfire
>Is it any other engine
SJW narrative but game play to not be a dumpster fire.

mass effect was never good

How about the fact that you have the most gigantic undertaking in the history of council space take place without anyone ever talking about it in the OT? Geth using the Mass Relays as a fuck huge spyglass to scout Andromeda? How about painting pre-ME1 Liara is a vindictive psychopath? Just to name a few.

>I reinstalled Andromeda and its actually a very comfy game. If you can look past the weird faces and stuff
> If you can look past
That's the problem, user. It should have been comfy from the start.

Fucking told you guys. Fucking told you right from the fucking start. First DA4 and then ME4 and then Bioware dies. Fucking told you.
>What are you expecting?
This.
>Shepard isn't dead or they made a clone of him.
>Suddenly there was a dark threat than the Reapers all along.
>Your save files won't be transferable from the ME trilogy.
>It is set years and years after ME3.
>Cerberus is still going surprise surprise.
>Have a new waifu to fuck.
>Emotional scenes of Shepard visiting Garrus's grave
>Some other party members have had kids and they will be your new party members that will ask you. What it was like to fight with either their Mum or Dad (long dead original party members)
>MORE SHITTY JETPACKS
>MORE EMPTY PLANETS TO EXPLORE FOR MORE USELESS SHIT TO FIND.
>You have to hunt through the galaxy to rebuild EDI.
>Maybe actual Space exploration. Where you can search or go through space outside of the normandy.
>Illusive Man cloned himself all along or what a robot the entire time and is still alive.
>Krogan are fucking hard and fast as usual.
>Turians are the actual bad guys now.
That's just some suggestions.

Attached: Miranada.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

>Why would you want a GOOD game for once? Lol, triggered!
Have you been hit in the head at any point in your life?

>Hey can I join the party?
>No.
>They dont get to join the party.
Being able to reject and/or kill party members is a fucking awesome idea and I'm always mad that other games don't do this.

All of this.

It's especially pathetic how millennials worship stories like Star Wars, Supernatural, and MCU, which are all really classic by-the-book hero stories, yet they're also so into postmodernist bullshit. They want to make a story like the ones they love, but they end up ruining it because they can't help putting in meta references, subverting expectations, making everything political, and basically doing everything possible to ruin what should be a simple story about good vs. evil. It's almost Sisyphean.

No. I don't even play video games. I just like seeing you guys piss and moan.

Except the first 2 dont break the lore user

They dont contradict anything, so it doesnt break the lore

Also liara's messages in MEA were very phoned in

>muh millenials

I'm willing to bet money you two faggots are millenials yourselves.

i want another andromeda shitshow please thank you

Attached: 1467433323567.png (421x248, 73K)

>Illusive Man cloned himself
>implying that Martin Sheen is ever going to come back or that they could even afford him

>basically doing everything possible to ruin what should be a simple story about good vs. evil
There's nothing wrong about writing stories that are about other stuff, like conspiracies, but they are just not good at it.
They think doing
>haha, this good guy isn't that good
is smart and leave it at that.

I am, but that doesn't mean it's a fact that most people of my generation unironically think replying to people with "*fart noises*" is absolutely hilarious, and I won't stop calling people out for that.

write 500 pages of dialogue and have the devs only use 20 pages of it and then get drunk and post about how bioware sucks on rpgcodex

born in 92, honestly not sure if that counts as a millennial or not

a game set in the prothean-reaper war, its easier for the devs since that took place 50,000 years before ME 1 and the last mission can be you giving enough time so that the scientist can go to ilos

Liara always sounds phoned in, I dont understand the appeal of that dumb bitch and how the writers had such a hardon for her

Mobile game that rapes the corpse of the franchise, long after bioware is dead, like the new command and conquer

That's sad, bro. Nothing better to do?

How is the Initiative not lore breaking? Technology that shouldn't yet exist is taken with them from the Milky Way in the form of many weapons that don't appear until ME3, nobody talks about it, when Shepard confronts the council about preparations about the Reapers and how the fuck can you turn a Mass Relay into a spyglass, when nobody knows how they work, read it, it's in the codex, and even Legion tells you nothing about it. And I don't care about Ali Hillis' delivery, the characterization is entirely off, by a good 2 years, at the very least.

No, fuck that.
>destroy ending is canon
>Shepard survived but heavily injured and retires after the destruction of the Reapers and losing most of his friends, he's also older now
>game is all about dealing with the post-war status after the Reaper invasion and it's consequences
>entire galaxy is completely fucked, any form of government structure is fucked due to communcation issues
>mass relays are mostly fixed, but due to lack of resources, most people can't use them
>all the species stuck on Earth after the invasion eventually cause problems and end up at odds with one another, ends up causing conflicts
>entire story is a "getting back into action" to try to get the galaxy to get it's shit together story for an aging and more bitter Shepard, would also work as a metaphor for the state of the franchise itself

Actual tabke meeting during development:
>So guys/trannies, 50,000 years in the past, what can we do to make it it alien?
>Thermal clips xir

As much as I like Vetra, Bioware would be retarded to do an Andromeda 2. They just need to pretend the game never existed.

Except....

>the initative left after ME2, where Thermal Clips were commonplace and used by everyone, all the "didnt show up until ME3" weapons (e.g Black Widow) have "Secret Schematics Obtained from blah blah blah" on them

Again, just because its not mentioned doesnt mean it does exist

Also IIRC the Andromeda Initative was privately funded, not officially from the council

Bioware to get taken out behind the chemical sheds before they can ruin what was once a promising IP any further.

This is the stupidest fucking idea I've ever read. What the actual fuck, dude

I love the even bigger dynamic that brings that they didn't have to do like:
>you're not doing what I like!
>Well fuck off then!
>I will!
>(NPC) leaves the party

>Stop! I won't let you do this
>get out of the way or I'll cut you down
>*actually let's you kill them*

However a sad side to it and along with ME 1 and 2 told me how awful "gamers" were because of the never ending bitching that their actions and choices wouldn't lead to everyone sucking their OCs dick and they actually have to deal with disappointment that they fuck up a romance or killed a wifeu/husbano and couldn't be bothered to play it again.

Attached: challenge everything.png (621x584, 352K)

have javik as the main character and give him primitive asari waifu

your right on the edge. 95 is officially "igen"

Why do they call it yellow fever when the people in question are brown?

They should use the time frame between first contact and me2 to make spin off stories within the same universe.
There, was it that hard.

Okay okay okay. How about this. The Illusive Man had a genetic daughter made. And she end up being your party member. And through the story she will ask about her past and you can *Paragon* and tell her the truth. Or *Renegade* her ass and lie to her. And if you either told the truth or lied to her. Will be decided when she comes face to face with a cult or terrorist group that splintered from Cerberus. And she is either pointing the gun at you or one of them. And you have to talk her down from shooting you.

>rapes the corpse of the franchise
After 2 and especially 3 and MEA? How?

Have you not played a Bioware game in the last ten years? They don't allow sex scenes in their games anymore. It's just kissing/making out then fade to black/PG-13 after the fact.

Calling it now, Bioware splits from EA rather than getting shredded into pieces, much like Bungie split from Activision. Yea Forums starts sucking Bioware's cock like it's 2004.

First of all, source and secondly, yes, a privately funded undertaking of such caliber would have rightly roused a gigantic stir. What you are saying is like people discovering the Americas, preparing to migrate and the entire world going "no biggie". How can you downplay something like that so fucking much?

>entire story is a "getting back into action" to try to get the galaxy to get it's shit together
Dude no. Because this is make them add that shitty build shit F4 has into the ME world. And it will end up being fucking No Man's Sky the second coming. I like that Sheperad is older now and fucking beat up from the fight. Like God Of War PS4 and Marcus Fenix in Gears 4. Having Shepard be empty and hollow from the final fight with the reapers and just fucking brooding would be kino as fuck.

I'd be cool with that as long as they brought back nude scenes. I hate how ever since DA2 you do all that work to consummate the relationship to get a kissing scene.

Bioware should stop planning for tomorrow

There is nothing to split. It's a husk of its former self.

honestly this is the best case scenario. Bioware won't/can't pull it off though.

With what money?

Oh no, ignore that, no building mechanics, the galaxy is fucked, but not Fallout-tier fucked.
And make it set like 5 years after ME3, so that things are kinda-rebuilt, but make it a point that there's still conflict everywhere, spun from the lack of resources and such.

when bioware dies i will honestly jizz. i just hope they all are put out of jobs instead of given other positions, kinda like what happened with Blizzard.

>while they gave us plenty of faggots

In DA1 there was one bisexual elf. In ME1 and ME2 there were no faggots at all. Are you sure you actually played those games?

bioware getting shut down. The bioware that made kotor, Dragon age and me1 is long gone.
Its a meat puppet of a corpse that needs its strings cut before it somehow does more damage

The money they had after KOTOR but before Dragon Age. Basically a lone developer constantly searching for a publisher willing to gamble on their games.

That was their best period desu.

Microsoft. Microsoft buys them out. Joint RPG division with Obsidian.

I'm expecting a (((live service))) product instead of a tightly crafted SP experience.

It does.

Where can I buy the supposedly hugely discounted Anthem online?

Yea Forums is full of shit and shills as usual.

Attached: 1470358706312.jpg (488x434, 88K)

A train wreck.

>no no no EA don't can us w-w-we can still produce something of value
tick-tock, faggots

>Microsoft buys Bioware and makes DA4 Xbox exclusive

Oh god I can actually see this happening.

Bioware is in it's current state because all the talent left gradually after EA bought them.
They are only Bioware in name.
The only people left from the original team are Casey Hudson and Mac Walters.

user Peebee fucking rides you in ME:A and you get some nice shots of Cora

>In ME1 and ME2 there were no faggots
You didn't get your fem shep get to fuck Liara after killing her mother. Then to have be put out Kelly's burning bush in 2?

Better yet have Mass effect 4 rewrite the ending so Shepard rejected the Star child and everyone beat the reapers at Earth

>Getting upset that your choices matter
Man that is just sad to think about. I'm glad that people like you and I know how to appreciate a game like DA:O, but it makes me wonder if all the complaints are the reason why games don't have choices with this level of freedom.

It's $46 on cdkeys right now.

>Microsoft buys Bioware and makes DA4 Xbox exclusive
If this happened the LGBT would either be licking Microsoft's feet. Or Microsoft will use it to promote the LGBT.

Looks like robbie rotten and jerma had a son.

It'll be a prequel. No executive in their right mind would ever sign off on anything even acknowledging Andromeda and BioWare doesn't have the balls to pick a canonical ending to ME3, let alone choices like the Geth, Rachni or Genophage which would be far more prominent in a sequel set far enough into the future that Shepard can't hog the spotlight.

The problem is Mass Effect doesn't have a lot of room for a prequel. Humanity has only really been on the galactic scene for about 30 years and I don't trust BioWare to handle the First Contact War as a sort of Apocalypse Now/Fullmetal Jacket war drama.

You forgot:
>d-did you hear those rumors about Jade Empire 2, hehe?

Should Bioware split from EA to save itself and it's people, Microsoft will most definitely snap them up.

>Peebee
>Cora

Attached: 1358825743151.gif (286x319, 537K)

A perfect CEO for EA. I can't even hate him. He knew what he wanted to do in life and he found the perfect vehicle for it.

Just rewrite the ending of Mass Effect 3 by having mass effect 4 recap the ending

>peebee
Fuck off, it literally looks like a purple shrek.
>cora
Plastic face syndrome but somehow still the second cutest after the orange haired chick simply because everyone else is ugly as shit.

Dragon Age is interesting,

you have a faggot from the roman empire unironically arguing with you about the merits of slavery

then you have a communist traitorous asshole monster talking about in his culture your gender is whatever you want it to be, but you god damn well better do your job you were assigned to or we will take you out back and cut your head off infidel/comrade.

Wait you can mind break people in origins?
You can still sleep with people if they hate you?

I actually found Cora to be pretty hot, her sexscene was great aswell. Too bad she was incredibly fucking boring.

What are you talking about? Mistress of shadows and disguise Leliana merely tricked you into think she was dead.

Attached: xZNXLuH.jpg (1081x649, 227K)

When can you raped people?

giving me3 a canon ending would be a shitstorm and they aren't going to write three completely different storylines to account for each color.

>Dragon Age is interesting,
imagine thinking that and believing you are human

Attached: Punish Garrus.jpg (564x812, 41K)

a semi-shitty game that i will buy on sale like a sucker

We won't get a new Mass Effect, BioWare will be shut down before that happens. If we do get one I just hope they don't insist on placing it in fucking Andromeda of all places and have it take place in The Milky Way.

>the balls to pick a canonical ending to ME3
Just handwave it away. It's the Bioware thing to do.
>Picked Destroy? Everything's back to normal, Shepard survived, Geth/EDI restored
>Picked Control? Shepard Reaper set Reapers to self-destruct, Shepard's cybernetics brought him back to life, everything's back to normal.
>Picked Synthesis? Organics rejected the synthetic parts, effectively killing the Reapers, while the organics survived, Geth/EDI restored, Shepard's cybernetics brought him back to life, everything's back to normal.
It sounds like a Bioware thing to do, doesn't it?

>Wait you can mind break people in origins?
only two people.

Reminds me of the menu slave in Detroit.
>If you let her go, she will never EVER come back
>"WTF I didn't know she'd be gone forever!"
>fine, here's some DLC to save you from your own idiocy.

Attached: screen_shot_2018-06-11_at_3.16.46_pm.jpg (1200x680, 43K)

>Dragon Age is interesting,
Yes, Dragon Age Origins is interesting. Can't say the same for 2 and Inquisition, though.

100% this is exactly what fucking happened. Somewhere along the way Bioware realized Anthem would never be what they wanted it to be, from lack of talent/support/whatever.

>For all the memes about the pandering in the game, they sure seemed to devote the most time to the straight human romance.

lol the gay romance option was a fucking joke. There's no sex scene, just a lay on the bed fully clothed and then fade to black and then later on the guy starts asking you to adopt a child together. It was all so bizarre.

>Apocalypse Now/Full Metal war drama
holy shit that sounds fucking sweet

Which Dragon Age did that stuff happen in?

Wouldn't be the first one. IonStorm did a very similar thing with Invisible War back in the day. Worked great.

Canon end is Shepard rejecting the Star child and the all the races beating the reapers on earth

Which ones?

Wrex and Morgana were big telltale signs of it. People lost their shit that doing the "right" thing made Morgana disappointed to a point she leave the party and you have to lean at least morally neutral to romance her. You see Bioware forms full of those complaints the months after it drop and Wrex was worse because that was the first time Bioware used that morality system to get special outcomes and a lot of players didn't have a high enough paragon/renegade to talk him down nor did his quest yet, thus you had a lot of salty kids seething that they couldn't save the cool dinosaur. Mass Effect 2 was the suicide mission mess and you can see in DA:I and ME:A that they have really dialed back on outcomes that you the player can't 100% control.

Dam it Garrus.

Attached: BETRAYAL FROM THE TURAINS.jpg (720x789, 240K)

Andromeda's fine, they wrote themselves an 'out' in that you only explore a tiny cluster, basically their version of a magellanic cloud, and never make it into the galaxy proper.

user is likely referring to the hidden hardening quests with Alistair and Liliana.

>Canon end is Shepard rejecting the Star child and the all the races beating the reapers on earth

They should do that, the butthurt would be fucking insane.

>Also we keep asking to make KOTOR 3 but they won't let us
AND IT IS GOING TO STAY THAT FUCKING WAY. End of. KOTOR 3 I would never ever ever fucking want. Disney would be all over that shit and then we will have another 3-6 new shitty Star Wars movies along with it. NO KOTOR 3.

Attached: my god.gif (300x340, 600K)

Attached: Mass Effect.jpg (621x584, 112K)

Do you actually want modern Bioware to make a Jade Empire game? Because I liked the original as well, but I sure as fuck don't expect to get anything good out of a Jade Empire 2 made by current day Bioware.

we forget most players are a bunch of babies that need things exactly as they want because their life is so shitty they need their games to let them have total control

Too bad EA is going to be done with Bioware after Anthem flopped this hard.

A shitshow.

>you can see in DA:I and ME:A that they have really dialed back on outcomes that you the player can't 100% control

god that was so awful in DA:I
>"We don't need you leave forever" (This action will have [ ] leave your party for good)

Just how much god damn hand holding do players need?

Invisible War might not have been the best game in the Due Sex universe, but at least it's not Andromeda nor ME3.

>>"We don't need you leave forever" (This action will have [ ] leave your party for good)

They must have patched that out because I played through DAI about a month ago and that NEVER happened.

>but at least it's not Andromeda nor ME3.
at least me3 had fun multiplayer, the only redeeming parts of invisible war are the jc sections. everything else is trash.

user is being Hyperbolic but it was there anytime you recruited someone and you could actually send them away like Bull and Sera. There were a few other too but you had to do choices/quests that grinned against them. The core three you first meet are the only ones you can never get rid of.

Inquisition, the freddy mercury companion has the big gay but he gets really pissed off (-approval farm) if you call him out on slavery.

Then the qunari companion who lies to everyone about his culture, betrays you in the DLC follow-up, etc etc.

the game itself was boring unless you stuck directly to the main story, and unfortunately it forced you to deviate from it now and then.

>Andromeda's fine

Attached: Come on now.jpg (600x375, 26K)

>tfw go down to thailand for songkran
>at least a dozen blowies and tugs over the course of 3 days
>high chance all of them were ladyboys but they pass so well you don't give a fuck

>at least me3 had fun multiplayer
Why not play Anthem, then?

Invisible War was just too streamed lined. It's narrative and mechanics were fine, it just wasn't as good as the 1st.
It's why so many give Mass Effect 2 a pass is the game is good, just not a good sequel

you obviously didn't play it. the story is boring, the companions are hideous, but that's 100% the writers and the sjws.

The gameplay itself is solid.

anthem went full games as a service, might as well play fucking warframe and save 60bux.

>The gameplay itself is solid.
I haven't played it after patch 3 but it was a buggy mess a year after it dropped

Wouldn't you want your space colony to be able to produce offspring?

Haven't played that travesty so I wouldn't know. I was just talking how this particular approach to endings was done in IW and people weren't happy, to put it mildly.

*most of the companions are hideous

A Mass-Effect themed Titanfall clone

hek

right cause Anthem is doing well with that same idea

Bioware's Death. Get the fuck outta here EA!

Attached: EA_Game.jpg (427x239, 32K)

No it is not. No it is fucking not. It is a massive step backwards from 3. They brought back ME1 cooldowns but that doesn't work in 3's fights. No squadmate control, instead you can change your build on the fly but there's no point to ever doing that since it fucks up all your cooldowns. No weapons have any impact or feel good to shoot, enemies are lesser versions of the ones from 3 with bigger health pools, the AI is terrible, and the jetpacks are totally worthless.

I recently beat Andromeda with 97% completion. Didn't do a few side quests.
I had to download some mods to make it more bareable, but it ran fine.
Specifically, get rid of Peebee's racoon face and an ironman-esque flying mod that made driving obsolete.
Why? She was ugly with the paint.
Why 2? Because the nomad portions were too often and it didn't have a weapon.

I got a code for the game on sale. A really low sale. And honestly - I got a decent $30 vibe from it. Andromeda (after all the patching) wasn't that bad. Multiplayer is still pretty active too.

Downsides - ALOT of cutscenes and load times for travel. Some choices were really forced and didn't effect anything, at all. The gun customization came down to how lucky you were at finding parts for "crafting". Fuck crafting in Mass Effect. Fucking dumb.

Positives - The gunplay wasn't bad. The maps were big and made you feel like you were exploring a portion of the planet. Alot of extra shit to do. I learned to like Drack more than Wrex

AMA - beat it roughly 2 weeks ago.

Attached: I_played_andromeda_for_you.jpg (170x188, 8K)

liam is shit and so are you for reminding me of that shit stain.

Attached: 453653636.gif (448x251, 3.7M)

>I recently beat Andromeda with 97% completion.
You actually played it for that long to get that percentage. You are a fucking disgrace.

Attached: Really..jpg (220x251, 6K)

It wasn't that bad.
At launch, yeah.
Now? Nah.

It's palpable.

I also did practically 100% completion. All missions save for one "craft this type of weapon" one that glitched out on me, all trophies, and a lot of MP. I am honestly glad I played it, after the first couple hours I just started to appreciate the trainwreck. Had a hell of a time.

>people weren't happy, to put it mildly.
As opposed to ME3, that left everyone happy. Or Andromeda. The OT ending was shit, so anything that invalidates it, or deals with it in any fashion is a good thing, as long as what's next is good.

>liam endangers you and the entire initiative for essentially no reason, begs for help but in the most ass way possible.
>nearly kills you on his half cocked mission
>has the fucking gall to use star wars references to bolster his shit mission
>cant even be mad at him

GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHIP LIAM YOU SECOND RATE MALL COP!

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>andromeda
>humiliated themselves
>anthem
>embarrassed themselves badly

It'd take a miracle. Mass Effect was lightning in a bottle and the original was made at a time when all this ridiculous sjw crap hadn't permeated the industry.

Attached: 1548823605677.jpg (674x1200, 139K)

>The OT ending was shit, so anything that invalidates it, or deals with it in any fashion is a good thing, as long as what's next is good.
Yeah, I've been reading a lot about those. Saw a video as well eventually. And this is why I don't understand why there would be a shitstorm if this pathetic excuse of writing would be retconned.

Liam makes me long for the days when Anomen was the worst Bioware had to offer.

Mass Effect was -potential- lightning in a bottle because it was selling that your actions would carry to the next game. As a whole it was a much weaker product than Jade Empire, KotoR and even DA:O but people tolerated it's mediocrity for a big pay off. Then 2 and 3 happen and everyone sobered up more or less, just for whatever reason they ignore the serious flaws ME 1 had to even older titles.

They patched it out because they got such flak for it, and rightfully so. It was so smugly self-congratulatory it seemed like a parody edit.

Its really something that the details about the first major patch for Andromeda was about a trans NPC dialogue fuck up but that's Bioware for you.

Mass Effect was for many their first Bioware game and as such virgin experiences that most of us that have been playing their games since the late 90s saw the writing on the wall a lot sooner with that title.

>it was selling that your actions would carry to the next game
While continuity was important, I have to admit I did not go into ME2, expecting much. I was, however, expecting stuff in ME3, where the conclusions would be seen in the ending. As Casey had touted so many times before the release. Fuck me, right?

>takes them three games to add gay romances
>fucking nobody likes Kaidan or Steve
>next game has fewer gay romances than any other gender/sexuality combo
>literally have to make a dude bi so gays can get the romance achievement
>the other two gay options are basically the exact same obnoxious douche character
>have to completely redo their pet trans character because everyone thought it was total shit
They sacrificed everything to pander to SJWs and they can't even get that right.

>steve

who?

>I am honestly glad I played it
You are now an embarrassment and a fucking disgrace. Congrats.

Attached: cum on man.png (202x200, 54K)

>literally have to make a dude bi so gays can get the romance achievement
Wait is this in MEA majority and not in ME3? Because in the trilogy you just have your fem shep gay and get it regardless.

The black shuttle pilot from ME3.

bioware is long dead, no mater what they'll make it will be trash, because it's not made by bioware, not a single person from the original team is currently working for them, maybe not even from 2nd generation of devs
it's time for papaEA to bring them behind the shed and let the name rest for ever

you could talk to him?? well shit

Yeah, in the hangar bay.
If you helped him get over his husband's death, you could prevent him from dying in the final mission.

>just for whatever reason they ignore the serious flaws ME 1 had to even older titles.
Unusual setting. Still wanting to believe BioWare can deliver a non black and white morality system, even after Open Palm & Closed Fist. A chance of seeing more of older type of science fiction/science fantasy when everyone is obsessed with gritty and edgy.
Similar things happened to those older titles as well. We could go for a round of grinding their bones into dust again but I'd rather not. I learned to appreciate them for what they are if I can tolerate their flaws. They are an extinct breed, after all.

ME3 multiuplayer unironically had more power variety.

What's the best reply shepard could send back?

Anthem will, too, eventually, go support it.

GAAAAAY

>Time Travel
If you ever have an idea involving this scrap the entire idea

Mass Effect 1 played like ass

>If you helped him get over his husband's death, you could prevent him from dying in the final mission.
I think it's best if he joined his husband.....IN HELL.

I was expecting them to stay true to their word and ending Mass effect at 3 since it was intended to be a trilogy.

Sign me the fuck up.

Well, if they don't get their act together they'll be done with everything.

>I was expecting them to stay true to their word
You actually trusted Bioware after ME2? You actually trusted and put faith in fucking EA.

Attached: EA marketing..gif (400x300, 2.14M)

i dont care. i stopped playing their mass effect bullshit when they added the sjw shit to it

>No Matriarch Benezia
Get good

expecting was the wrong word. I knew they'd go back on their word. its not the first time devs pull shit like that. and I'd bet it wont be the last but I still hope that someday, some dev will surprise me.

You can rape a desire demon

>female/faggot unable to comprehend the bro concept
Paint me surprised

I never romanced Tali because she was the only girl Garrus could get. There is enough bitches on Normandy so Shep can share a single pussy with his alien bro.

women love garrus so much that bioware let them fuck him.

>no one actually likes garrus
No you just don't deserve Garrus ever. Garrus is the one Turian that has your back.

>You can rape a desire demon
This phrase is so fundamentally wrong I don't even know where to begin.

what did he want to do

Attached: >.jpg (107x126, 4K)

He's popular because he's a friend simulator. Same reason why socially crippled people like anime waifus. He's like them in that he doesn't let little things like "character" and "having thoughts and opinions" get in the way of being servile, because semi realistic social I reactions with people who have goals and conflicts are haaaaard.

BEAR AND BULL BEAR AND BULL BEAR AND BULL BEAR AND BULL BEAR AND BULL BEAR AND BULL

make a shitload of money

Just needs EA written over Trevor and Mass Effect on his subject

Bioware: "Ah yes, the reapers."

EA: “We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.”

the hard truth, at least after me1
he had a little personality and some opinions of his own in the first game where he was conflicted between justice and the law buy from 2 onwards he was just alien bro

wrex is the best of both worlds

Desire demons aren't just fuckdolls, the demon in question is only there for the young boy's soul. You can intimidate her into leaving him alone and then you can threaten to kill her if she won't fuck you. She clearly isn't happy about it, so it's rape.

Ideally, an MMOFPS set slightly before ME1. Have a bunch of playable races like Asari, Turian and Salarian. Lean into that atmosphere of exploration that ME1 had and let you visit different planets, finding mysterious new things.

Realistically, a mobile game turd like Heroes of Dragon Age or some shit. Did ANYONE play that?

>no u

>no faggots at all.
They should of kept future titles that way too.

>paying anything to play a shit game
Wow you're dumb

>Desire demons aren't just fuckdolls
However she runs on mortals desiring something or someone. Rape is literally forcing yourself on someone because you desire them but it's not mutual. The definition alone makes it impossible for the demon to be raped — you desire it so it feeds off you (gets what it wants). It might keep appearances because it's drags you a little bit further down, of course.

>the demon in question is only there for the young boy
Yet a little side dish won't hurt.

>You can intimidate her into leaving him alone and then you can threaten to kill her if she won't fuck you. She clearly isn't happy about it, so it's rape.
It clearly is unhappy about the first part, the latter leaves it indifferent or perhaps even somewhat disappointed in your shallowness.

Based. I'd vote not guilty in your case user.

>playing a story centric 3rd person shooter-"rpg"
>thinks the writing and characters don't matter at all
Why would I play a mass effect game and skip all the shitty dialogue and custcenes just to get to some average to above average action sequences? I could just play a better game that does gameplay better at that point.

Mass Effect 76

Fuck you, you fucking stupid piece of trash. If I ever see your stupid face again I'll beat you so hard you'll beg me to put one between your eyes. You're trash, you've always been trash and your skills are pathetic. Me and my crew are going to hunt you down, and when we find you you're dead. I'll stun your ass with my Bionic powers, then take my time pulling you apart piece by piece. I'll snip off each finger, one at a time, and rub the blood ends all over your face. Next will be your eyelids, I'll cut them off so you can't look away. Finally, I'll snip the skin on your testicles. Not deep enough for you to immediately bleed out, but just enough so that when I squeeze your ballsack, blood and semen leak out of the holes that I've cut. Once you've begged for hours and hours, deep in the engine room of my ship, I'll finally cut your belly wide open and let you bleed to death. Your last words will be "thank you", because I've finally granted your wish. Your body will be dumped out the airlock like the garbage that it is.

-Shepard

I genuinely think that dragon age has one of the most interesting settings in modern western RPGs. It's just that current bioware just can't do the setting any justice.

I think the fact that I still give a shit about the universe after it only had like 1.5 good games speaks volumes.

You didnt do anything to plan for a next Mass Effect?

you just released a massive disappointment thats getting outclassed by a limited free 2 play game.

Bioware is gonna go away for a very

"lol whatever dude"

Kaiden is a chunni loser so I'd imagine treating him flippantly would get under his skin a ton.

oh wow the most overrated series ever made pfft fag game

IF E.A. doesn't shut them down because of Anthem, it'll be a Triology (possible) remaster

Thane's face here pretty much sums up my reaction

Andromeda but even shittier

>EA says "you're definitely done"

Mass Effect 1's gameplay was atrocious and is one of the predecessors for all these "cinematic" experiences that put muh story (which aren't even interesting) over gameplay.

Wasn't he just a yes man

ME1's gameplay was fine.