DMC thread

DMC thread

Attached: 1550805334777.jpg (891x768, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PbRuEQwLK1E
youtube.com/watch?v=8X0SDVeoM5A#t=2m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=dGr4cr8-tZs&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=b5v7NLT5fS0
pastebin.com/UEjfGLUD
steamdb.info/app/601150/stats/
powerpyx.com/devil-may-cry-5-trophy-list-revealed/
resetera.com/threads/devil-may-cry-5-second-demo-ps4-x1-up-on-xbox-psn-now.98011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DMC5 will be out by next Saturday

Attached: 1518530032250.gif (360x181, 1.46M)

youtu.be/PbRuEQwLK1E

the ride never ends

Attached: file.png (1349x78, 23K)

please don't be vergil

Attached: 1549864718259.png (275x313, 177K)

>12 days to replay DMC1, 3, and 4

Attached: stronger jazz.png (700x677, 711K)

Plebbitfags get out

Attached: before the nightmare nero section 1.jpg (958x6957, 1.88M)

Gonna repost my last one for continuity's sake, also so Corrector-kun can help out with the stuff I couldn't make out

Ok this next part is really tripping me up so I'm gonna need Correcter-kun to work extra hard to fix this up.

"I'm not going to say I'm totally amazed. I do not mean to get along with Lucia, but is not it a guy you give me one of my memories at the same time?" (literally no idea what the fuck this is meant to imply)
"Say something and look at you, boy, if you are in front of me it seems to be silent. But if you are sorry then you can get beaten.
Dante, sighing deeply, says "It was bad, but I also have my circumstances"
"a cheap apology. Sparda came up with more nifty excuses" (not too sure on this one)
"Please do it better than my father" (???)
This causes Matier to make an expression, but Dante can't tell if she's angry or happy cause of all her wrinkles making it difficult to read her emotions.
(I think) Matier says she'll let him off this time, and Dante breathes a sigh of relief.
Changing the topic, Dante inquires about the demon that Matier wants him to kill.

Attached: 1529240837518.jpg (703x703, 251K)

Fuck y'all

Where the leaks at

V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON
>V IS MATIER-SPARDA SON

We're getting Eva's death scene, will we get to see little vergil and dante?
Will dante get the motivation to defeat urizen after?

Don't worry, he'll be Sparda

Him being Vergil would make me like Vergil a little less desu.

*ahem*
FUCK reddit
FUCK youtube
FUCK discord
FUCK resetera
FUCK nigga theory
And FUCK journos

Attached: 1550141295703.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

You are based. Last thread went to 600+ because of you.
Based user.

march 8th

he's getting majin trigger

LEAK IT FAG

Updated Before the Nightmare Novel Summary

Attached: Novel.jpg (958x7801, 2.16M)

Gold Well I'll Be Damned Wield overwhelming power to exact an unexpected conclusion.

>defeat urizen 1 in NG+
>dante don't sleep for 1 month

Bronze A New Job Accept a new job from Morrison after the Red Grave incident.

>the job is going to patty's party

>mfw birthday is 4 days before release
>mfw want to have bigass pizza wacky woohoo party
>mfw don't want to contact anyone to invite them

>First time we're seeing Eva in-game
>It's using Trash's model
Eva doesn't deserve this.

Attached: 1520425463750.jpg (344x461, 29K)

So his majin doesn't trigger on urizens fight but before?

Thanks user
I love you

I want it now you dingus

> still crying about reddit
lmao

Attached: (you).jpg (818x503, 163K)

I would imagine so, yes. Someone did mention that the game took ques from DmC in that regard. So seeing a bit of their life at home seems to be the plan. I can't believe that mission 12 will be when Dante gets his new form though, seems a little early into his gameplay and Dante has barely been using Sparda. To be getting a new weapon, there is just no way it's a Rebellion/Sparda reskin in that case. What is everyone expecting from Majin Sword? It seems to make energy copies of itself from how he swings it in Majin form.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1549810990365.png (582x587, 611K)

Why is this place full of broken people like that? Through that user is more likely to commit a mass shooting than affecting anything here.

nooooooo

Attached: 61e45cfb-f8cf-4340-ac12-1a69ef8bf001.gif (540x218, 1.96M)

>This translation sponsored by Yea Forums the dead weight gang
Kek. Based and redpilled.

Attached: vergils high quality DSL.png (404x236, 109K)

Eva's always canonically meant to be identical to Trish, though.

Eva was always going to use Trash's model. It's like complaining that Dante and Vergil use the same model.

go
back
nigger

Look at what they did to her though

Attached: 1537486985859.png (264x158, 47K)

He might not be able to control it at this point. The Urizen fight might be when he finally has control, or when he gets the weapon that goes along with it.

> getting drunk alone and eating pizza
why

I can't wait to see El Donte team up with Credo to stop Urizen, with help from Cooler Lady and Gloria from the Devil May Cry series

Attached: 1550950493031.jpg (2360x673, 279K)

Back to your tranny reddit discord.

Maybe she'll look more like how she is in the portrait? It'll be shown more like how DmC was shown right,not exactly animated.

Pff, that's clearly Sparda himself

trish has looked ugly in every game she's been in and doesn't resemble the picture of Eva other than blond hair which isn't even the same

Nope, already seen the new photo of her Looks like Trish.

Already happened the day before yesterday and last year.

Go back plebbit.

Man, I'm glad Nero finally got a decent alt, but I wish his hair was a little bit lighter. Nothing a little modding can't fix tho.

> everything i don't like is a tranny discord user
wew lad

Simosonanon a bully.

What was wrong with her in 4, besides having blowdoll proportions?

Aren't discord fags and plebbitfags both one in the same?

Matier asks Dante if he remembers the demon he killed last time he was on the island.
Dante tilts his head and tires to remember, "What kind of things did I kill? There was a monkey... a cow/bull, that I can remember"
When Dante looks back to Matier, she does some weird neck wiggle thing (the fuck?)
"Argosax, I guess it was getting into the demon world in order to defeat that one?" (not sure on this one)
"Was that its name?" Dante says, stating that it's a waste of the brain to remember a demon's name. There is only one demon who's name Dante clearly remembers, the killer of his mother, the Demon Emperor Mundus

Matier says that it seems Argosax's "right arm" (most likely means right hand man) has appeared on Dumary Island, causing Dante to smile and say "In other words, what I killed before was number one, this time it's number two?

Attached: 1529808307874.png (600x600, 604K)

Did /vg/ throw us back?

>greentexting with space

you are trying too hard, 2/10

Less than 2 weeks away and there is still no leak past the first 30 or so minutes.

"I'm not telling you to marry her for life, just give her one good memories if you're a man"
Matier hit Dante with her cane.
"Say something, boy. Don't be quiet in front of me"
Dante, sighing deeply, said "I'm sorry, but I also have my circumstances"
"A cheap apology. Sparda came up with more nifty excuses"
"Good, I'm a better man than my father"

The rest seems fine.

So? Just because they didn't manage to match the model to the picture doesn't mean they weren't meant to be identical. It's been brought up more times than once, user.

>all these years Dante thought he kept the photo of his mother on the desk, when it was actually his dad experimenting with fashion

Attached: 1537895263097.png (344x380, 153K)

Lmao like you can't get rid of some stupid red text. Reddit squad, we gonna stay posting translations hold that shit nigga

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 171K)

How did they manage to fuck up her so bad

Attached: ku9r1fv2ato11.jpg (1083x503, 70K)

>the fucking monkey
Wow Dante, you remember the Orangura, but you don't remember Argosax? That's cold.

idk i don't really use discord

It's gonna make him look awesome when it gets all blood-stained.

Dante doesn't remember any of the demon's he's fought? So is him making the dog gestures at King Cerebrus not him referencing how he handled the last one but him thinking he's making a totally original joke and forgetting he did it as a teenager.

Thanks a lot user. You're the real MVP of this show

No more (You)s from me, plebbitfag.
Additionally, the OP of the reddit post strongly implies that there's a discord for the subreddit and that users from it took Translator user's work from the last thread.

well, 4 had the worst character designs but if I was forced against my will to fuck any Trish I'd have to pick 4Trish
still trash though and looks like a stripper compared to Eva who looks really elegant
if they downgrade Eva I'd be pretty upset, even though she never has made an appearance

Lucia got nwf
Ohohohoh

>She wants Dante to either marry or at least fuck Lucia.
Kek.

Probably. Watch him also not remember Griffon at all and this Griffon getting pissed.

> Sparda came up with more nifty excuses

So he fucked Matier and never called back with some 'Our love was only for this single moon, my exotic darling' bs huh.

Trish's in-game model actually looks pretty close to Ariana, the hair is the biggest reason Trish looks bad, makes her head look rectangular.

They made Trish's chin and foreheads to tall & her jaw too round. While I wouldn't say that Ariana has a "man's jaw" she does have a very defines jawline that Trish doesn't (I also blame her shitty hair for this).
Also making her very pale doesn't help when her model is Greek & has a healthy tan to her complexion in side-by-sides

The model is pretty faithful, they just got a trash model.

That's not really fair. Trish is moving, Ariadne or whatever her name is is taking static pictures with perfect lighting and makeup. Trish looks substantially better and closer to the face model in other pictures.

Pathetic

r/devilmaycry mod here

sorry, can't delete the thread. my apologies to translator user for the inconvenience.

The more I read this the more it looks like Dante's social skills are negative.

DANTEEEEEEEEE FUCK MY BIRD DAUGHTER
DANTEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASSSSEEEEEEE

I love how this novel confirms Lucia was in love with him

>sparda fucked this

Attached: matier.jpg (288x214, 14K)

>"I'm not telling you to marry her for life, just give her one good memories if you're a man"

Yeah god fucking damn it Dante. Just give her the seeds of Sparda.

It's Orangguerra. The ironic thing is that they wanted to mix war and orangutan, and they got the compound word separated correctly, but the orang- part in the monkey's name actually means "man".

You've literally been meant to picture Eva as Trish in a dress from day one, user. This isn't them downgrading anything. This is you not getting how literal mommy clones work.

That's kinda sad, is he getting amnesia poor guy.

>Dante clearly remembers, the killer of his mother, the Demon Emperor Mundus
SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

He wasn't exactly a looker by the end of her life, and Matier is ancient. I wonder what she looked like in her youth.

t. blackbeltgaming

>Dante is so much a NWF that he can't even have a one night stand with Lucia and just gives a lame excuse

I know you have Trish man, but still. Would it really kill you to dick the poor girl?

They didn't

Attached: 32-Stefanie-Webber-Ariana-Diamant-Sam-Sasso.jpg (1060x707, 156K)

Fuck off

>trish was made in the image of sparda in a wig

Attached: 1545212271294.gif (245x281, 1.86M)

but she looks better in her portrait
it's not fair

Sometimes I really fucking hate how Bingo writes Dante. He's become so charmless and at times a borderline morron.

You forget that Dante has Cerberus as a Devil Arm too.

>Dante has alzheimer's and literally can not keep track of the names of the demons he fights
This is funnier than it has any right to be.

Why wont dante fuck anyone? Does vergil need to teach him a thing or two?

>"I'm not telling you to marry her for life, just give her one good memories if you're a man"
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1546597659166.jpg (600x852, 69K)

It's gonna be great watching people like this eat shit as they try and play up any minor flaws or find problems with the game where there aren't any because they can't accept people enjoying something or having fun. They'll be here bitching while I'll be having a great time away from this shitty board.

SPARDA FUCK LIST

>Eva
>Matier
>Nevan
>Mundus
>every demon in existence

Attached: 0fec9e73ad30ec917565ae86da78838751eb3869_hq.jpg (782x1024, 55K)

If you're actually a mod, why wouldn't you be able to delete it?
Fake and gay. Fuck off.

>Cherry-pick an image of her face moving in-game and compare it to prepared and practiced model fphoto shoots.
Trish literally looks exactly like the model, everyone just cherry picks the images where she's talking. Everyone has weird faces when gesturing and making expressions if you snap a picture while doing it.

This, it's like he doesn't even try the same way he tried with nero.

As someone too lazy to emulate, how much of a good buy is the HD Trilogy off Steam? I'll wait for a sale but curious now. Cheapshark says it usually goes down to $12 which feels like a bargain.

i don't know man, i need to see her face in game on better quality in my PC

in trailers she looks pretty weird

I see Dante still occasionally throws Sparda under the bus years after DMC3.

All this talking about Dante getting old reminded me of the new Hernia system that will be put in the game.

get the pirate version, 100% discount

>fuck you for dying, Dad

>Why wont dante fuck anyone?
He has his circumstances, user. Please understand.

Bingo really seems like he doesn't have any idea how he should write Dante when he's being an aloof guy. He just comes off as a moron.

Dante is a man child user. He's like Bayonetta, he can talk the talk but if you actually challenge them on it they'll suddenly balk, Bayonetta just has a better poker face.
It's kinda sad isn't it? But I can't help but imagining Patty and Lucia consoling each other over being shot down after starting off hating each other because "Only I get to be with Dante" and even now with Petty in high school she has shot down any would be suitors because none of them are Dante and now we have Lucia's own grandma trying to tell the guy to mating press her and make her ahego. I swear if you could there'd be art of both girls wearing "Pin me down and fuck my tits, Dante" and Dante would suddenly not know how to read.

More like he's shifted the traits over to Nero and you can't have two of them so the new hotness inherits the goods and the old becomes old and busted.

He needs his wizard power, user.

They are hypocrites they wont take down something that was stolen and the author requested to delete but Im pretty sure they do that with other requests.

Actually, he just disappeared.

But those circumstances seem to just be Trish and maybe him still being traumatized about the death of his mother. I swear if he says something like "I just don't want to foust my problems onto other people" I will smack him upside the head. Family helps family. I know this is a bit of a foreign concept because of his shit with Vergil, but if Yamato is responsible for getting Dante out of hell in 2, then even Vergil seems to understand this shit better then Dante and that's really sad.

I do miss Kamiya Dante when it comes to aloofness. I wish Bingo would've taken some cues, because Kamiya's Dante came off as a cool guy.

My mother groand! my father wept.
Into the dangerous world I leapt:
Helpless, naked, piping loud;
Like a fiend hid in a cloud.

Struggling in my fathers hands:
Striving against my swaddling bands:
Bound and weary I thought best
To sulk upon my mothers breast.

>Like a fiend hid in a cloud.

Attached: 1546483312447.png (900x900, 45K)

How V is way too young, at least say some more plausible shit like V is a descendant of Sparda bloodline, but it's being many generations and thats the reason he's the weakest member of the bloodline, but has the white hair

No, he died. Watch the DMC1 intro.

Couldn't he just have had nero be more similar to vergil instead.

Eh I don't mind buying games I want to support.

Reddit CEO here

Fuck off all of you, bitches
Stay salty

Bingo has an idea of Dante that he doesn't give a fuck until the things gets personal

I like how Dante’s doing the Luffy thing, where he can’t remember who’s ass he kicked

>Petty
Oh, is this the new Trash?

He probably just doesn't want things getting messier than they have to be. I would love to see Dante going Space Cobra all over town but it ain't really him. I just wonder what his relationship with Trish is actually like. I hope things are a bit less vague down the line. It doesn't seem platonic, nor should it be given the events of DMC1.

What does this mean?

Emulate it on the PCSX2, with some tinkering you can get it to look pretty close to it's original version plus any modern rig can handle cranking up the native resolution to like 8k. Not exactly optimal but better than the alternative, assuming you wanna put in a little effort.
The HD collection, while not the port equivalent of the violent ass rape that the SH HD collection or the old Ubisoft DMC3 port was - was still made by chinks who cut out half the engine because they couldn't code for shit.
The HD collection has significantly worse visuals when compared to the PS2, it misses like half the visual effects, which al things considering - is hilarious.
Also, DMC1 has it worse than 3.

Retconned by Itsuno, he just disappeared now. Kamiya's writing doesn't mean anything anymore and will be changed to fit Itsuchad's desires.

>tfw playing through DMC3 for the first time after replaying 1

Only thing I regret is not playing it sooner

Attached: 1548903446851.jpg (600x900, 75K)

>both Dante and Vergil are foils for Lady
>Lady has one red eye and one blue eye

pottery

Attached: lady looking at nero.webm (640x360, 26K)

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

spoiler]I don't really care about reddit , i just want to piss people off [/spoiler]
lmao

Attached: file.png (1091x1536, 2.53M)

It's from William Blake's poem, Infant Sorrow; V's line is from his Infant Joy. Crimson Cloud is V's theme.

what a chad

CRIMSON CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUD

Attached: 1547531326188.jpg (319x319, 79K)

Not him but is there anywhere convenient which has PCSX2 all set up? I'd like to emulate again but I don't have the patience to hunt from website to website for stuff.

I like how a user posted the link to the thread post where Translator user said they don't want it on there, and someone was like
>He said that after people pointed out his translation found its way here, next time he should think ahead.
As if it's not an unspoken rule that most content creators here probably don't want their shit reposted on plebbit.
Not surprising the mod team there is full of hypocrites.

I hope Dante has a couple of good non-comedy scenes, I don't really care for Nero honestly.

It is rather amusing. It also shows just how unchallanging everything is for him and how he views life. He's a very transient existence. Generally coasting along and living in the moment. He never looks back, probably partly because of the pain. I wonder if that will actually be brought up. Dante finally having to look back at his mothers death, get over his trauma and actually start living.

This one is gonna be a bit more generalised because while I can "get" what's being written, I can't quite accurately translate them to words.

Dante vaguely remembers Argosax as a result of Matier's words and recounts how before the power of Dante, the man who had even defeated Mundus, that Argosax wasn't much of a threat.
Matier says that it's been a long time since then, and that over all these years since Argosax died the "number two" has been tremendously saving power and that half of the demon world has come under his rule (i think, not 100% sure here).
Matier says that, even factoring in how susceptible the island is to "holes" opening, such a demon coming through is unthinkable.
With that they can conclude that someone from the human world must have opened the "hole" through rituals, but that could not be such an easy task to accomplish with Matier and Vie de Marli on the island

Attached: DANTE PLEASE FUCK MY GRANDDAUGHTER IM BEGGING YOU THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT.png (389x581, 223K)

Attached: 1549561489114.gif (600x446, 3.14M)

Honestly, how long will he cry for his mother but not his father. I hate this fucking cliche.

>someone from the human world must have opened the "hole" through rituals

V

He seems to have barely known Sparda, while Eva was around until he was eight. Sparda just left one day and never returned and then possibility died away from everyone. While Eva was killed right in front of him. It's not surprising that he would be calling out for her over Sparda.

>Bimbo mommy demon with huge titties
>Cute tomboy tsundere
>Prime aryan cunny
>Brown redhead bird girl
>A literal electric guitar
>Dante has these at his disposal
>Hasn't impregnated any of them
>Might actually have not fucked any of them
Thank God Vergil had a son and he's basically married.

Attached: 1551070479685.jpg (448x560, 47K)

are you guys getting pizza on launch day?

DANTE PLEASE JUST FUCK LUCIA ALREADY! DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU LEON YOU FUCKING CUNT, FUCK MY SISTER ALREADY!

Attached: 1549251625258.gif (640x360, 2.03M)

Dante cries for his mother
Vergil for his father

pottery

>hat Argosax wasn't much of a threat.
Someone post the webm of Dante beating Argosax by just standing still and shooting it.

So this number 2 is Balrog? This is how Dante gets the gauntlets. It did say that he was the new ruler.

i will try

And more importantly, FUCK YOU!

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 22K)

I'll get both pizza and strawberry sundae

I had an absolute zero monster in my fridge since like november.

I don't think Dante and Vergil ever really interacted with their father. It seems like he just left for cigarettes one day and Dante ended up spiting him while vergil worshipped him.

once used this to start a bait thread

Attached: thrilling dmc gameplay.webm (632x474, 2.77M)

Given he doesn’t know how long he’ll actually live and how much death follows him, I’m not surprised he acts this way. It makes his relationship with Lady a bit more special, since she’s really just a normal human and may die long before he will. On the other hand, Trish is a safe bet as a companion since he won’t have to watch her grow old.

Sounds like something a rejected child would say and which would be more painfull that to be rejected for being weak member of powerful bloodline

He tries to emulate spardas legacy i guess that is how he mourns his death.

i mean. there's no reason to get rid of it. he provided credit, and it's important information. we all like DMC. why can't we just share it?

But to be sad that his mom is dead 40 years latter is ridiculous.

According to the novel he was around enough to give them sword lessons, but neither Dante nor Vergil knew that he was a demon. Seems that their first exposure to that knowledge was after they got attacked and didn't die from getting stabbed.

>10 more days until local caveman and his goth friend drag a tired uncle out of his retirement home to go demon slaying
post yfw it's finally here

Attached: 1546148506065.png (672x372, 197K)

Sparda taught them their swordmanship, im pretty sure they had plenty of interactions with that and the fact that sparda passed down his swords to them as well.

We already figured out that he isn't Vergil but he is being contracted by him and has a portion of Vergil's power because he takes the "V" from his name (which was a major plot point in the novels and a plot point I could see Itsuno using even if nothing else is)

>left for cigarettes
br?

Trauma is a bitch and isn't easy to get over. It requires talking and that's something that Dante doesn't do well. In fact anytime he's caught crying in his sleep, he's made fun of for it. So it's no wonder he's still got a complex about this shit.

Attached: 1529083416498.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

Here's Infant Joy

I have no name
I am but two days old.—
What shall I call thee?
I happy am
Joy is my name,—
Sweet joy befall thee!

Pretty joy!
Sweet joy but two days old,
Sweet joy I call thee;
Thou dost smile.
I sing the while
Sweet joy befall thee.

because the user who translated it specifically said they don't want it on there.

me thinks that tomboy is good weapon

Attached: nero flintstone.jpg (153x280, 11K)

Attached: YEA.png (1365x767, 1.54M)

Dante never grew up. That's his entire character. He's running away from his past at all times and playing pretend that he's happy by being loud and making jokes, he does all that dumb flip shit even when no one's there to see because if he's so busy thinking how to look cool then it stops him from thinking about depressing shit. Dante isn't a grown adult, he isn't a man, he's a scared young boy whose never stopped trying to escape the image of his mother being cut down by cutting down everything that could make him think of that image. All the monster's, all the demon's, anything evil is destroyed in front of him and then he washes down the thoughts with pizza and ice cream.

>the person sitting down is Eva

Attached: 1538778315937s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

I thought Yea Forums was 100% positive that Autismo-kun was 'Dust boi, while power autismo was tree with bad voice modulator. What did I missed for this "certainty" to change?

Attached: 154639284932849.jpg (1200x653, 527K)

Dante ought to talk to Nero more. This kind of stuff isn't something you can talk to women about.

Lady's alt costume is fantastic.

Is that what you do with artists on twitter who don't want their art reposted? You dont just say, oh Ill credit you, you take it off because you respected their request. You're being a hypocrite by listening to one request but not listening to the other.

Considering V recites both, could this mean V was happy about his origina at some point, until he felt abandoned by the one that suppose to be his family and now resents his own existence

I wish V was a woman but I've warmed up to him a lot more since the initial reveal

Attached: 1546651620640.jpg (500x667, 36K)

>yfw DMC5 ends with Dante picking up the phone to call his pizza joint but instead calls Patty asking if she was free
>yfw Dante will finally settle down

>vergils power
which is....?

Matier says how at first she thought that it might have been someone like Arius or Uroboros at it again, but no matter how hard she looked she couldn't find any sign of them.
The two names jog Dante's memory and pretty much just recounts who Arius was and how Lucia and Dante killed him.
"Well..." Dante muttered "...what demon is coming out?"
Matier laughed at his question and replied with her own, "Will you just forget the name tomorrow? But I will tell you. The demon's name is Balrog

Attached: Arius_DMC2.png (346x563, 161K)

Which is the one who got absolutely BTFO again?

Absolute.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

They're all pretty great desu though I'm not a huge fan of Nico's but it isn't terrible

Maybe

dante belongs to lucia

>"Well..." Dante muttered "...what demon is coming out?"
>Matier laughed at his question and replied with her own, "Will you just forget the name tomorrow? But I will tell you. The demon's name is Balrog
Oh shit

Weaponized autism

Fuck, I want to know how Balrog became Dante's hypeman

>"a cheap apology. Sparda came up with more nifty excuses" (not too sure on this one)
>"Please do it better than my father" (???)
>This causes Matier to make an expression, but Dante can't tell if she's angry or happy cause of all her wrinkles making it difficult to read her emotions.
Damn Sparda was a fucking pussy slayer before he settled down with Eva. First Nevan, then probably Matier back when she was young.

Attached: a97f684a-7a94-4f99-8d5c-2654023c64d1.gif (500x268, 2.68M)

I don’t necessarily agree, I believe he put most of that to rest. He acts like a fucking goober because he’s by far the most powerful thing around and he’s really not sure where his legacy will take him. It’s much safer to fly solo outside of a few companions he knows can handle the lifestyle

>lucia
who again?

Yea Forums is not a hivemind, we always had Vvergil and Vsparda fags.

Nah, I think it was more like
>Arkham/Jester are foils for Dante and Vergil
>Lady has those eyes in order to make the family connection
Arkham/Jester are like an "extreme" version of Vergil and Dante, one super serious, obsessed with a mission to obtain more power from Sparda, the other being a playful asshole who seemingly doesnt give a shit about anything and fights people for kicks. He mirrors them as what they would be if they were actually evil.

Controlling Lesser Beings
Teleporting to enemies to deliver and finishing blow
Probably Summoning Swords

>tfw no Baorog bossfight
Gib dlc

Hell yes.

Attached: peni.png (800x600, 366K)

>Balrog

FUCKING CALLED IT! So this is why Dante has them at the start of the game. He must have gotten back just as Morrson was walking into the store and he was able to pay the bills with the money he got for this job.

Based and redorbed

MY FIGHT MONEY

Attached: sf4_02.jpg (750x750, 81K)

>There is only one demon who's name Dante clearly remembers, the killer of his mother, the Demon Emperor Mundus
literally impossible for Mundus to not be in DMC5

"According to legend, it is a ferocious demon that manipulates flames".
Following Matier's words, Dante had a slight smile upon his face.

End of Dante's introductory segment. From here it seems we go back to Nero and the preview will wrap up. We're in the final stretch now boys

What would Kyria's fighting style be?

If Matier is over 100 years old does that mean Sparda nut has life extending properties?

dante's wife

Can someone give me the gist of what's happening? Been avoiding the threads due to spoilers but heard the novel got translated

He's trying to destroy vergil why would he be vergil then? He's moondust in some way.
Or sparda?

Nothing out of usual. Just theories being theories. Next Friday after this week is when all of us get BTFO. No worries.

Attached: vergil=v_theories_desu.png (1194x452, 74K)

Attached: DXi2vKuX0AAz3q3.jpg (500x709, 68K)

Same as Credo's

Yea Forums is obviously Mundus.

youtube.com/watch?v=8X0SDVeoM5A#t=2m6s

I want this, but with Nero and Dante

You're preaching to the choir. Nero was originally supposed to be a detective type who drinks tea and now he's supposed to have a twisted personality. There is nothing twisted about Nero, nothing at all. It feels like they're just saying it to distinguish him from Dante but on screen he shows none of the traits they are placing on him. He's a Dante clone in layers and Dante has been altered because Japan's media is youth-centric so all the the appealing qualities go to the younger protag.

phoenix wright from UMVC3 but instead of throwing papers she throws heels

Honestly, I couldn't really care less about being credited for this, I'm just doing it to have a fun ride with the boys. I just dislike reddit and their parasitic cockroach ways lol

They released a small preview of the novel, only 50 pages or so, an user has been graciously translating them for us.

Screaming for Nero to come save her.

Yes. But V=Moondust and Vergil=(You)rizen were always most vocal ones and ones considered as most "legit" theories.

>Like a fiend hid in a cloud.
>fiend

Attached: 1701131.jpg (600x800, 282K)

Based user

Why does the autist making this post have an actual reddit gif and generalize Vergil's personality so much?

You're saving this thread user, good job

Attached: magnificient.png (131x250, 57K)

if you have a PS4 the HD collection is good, the PC port I heard was a disaster but I think they released a new PC port? I don't know, pirate as a demo test, don't emulate it unless you really need to
or you can mod a PS2
costs

It's people like you that keep us afloat in these dark times user. much respect

Attached: 40484848_p1_master1200.jpg (900x661, 453K)

You guys think the Sauron eyes on Balrog is a reference to Tameem shopping the literal Eye of Sauron on himself to look cool in an interview.

Aww, I hoped the last part will be about V-kun and his pets.

never heard of her, sorry.

>DMC threads BTFO both discordfags and redditors along with multiple local autists on Yea Forums
I love you guys

Attached: Ragtag of autistic anons on DMC threads beaten a group of highly trained singers with ironclad vocal (797x972, 532K)

>Balrog
yeah fucking based

A Yea Forums user the arbiter of morality lmao Still getting posted there. Hold that shit

>Dante, sighing deeply, said "I'm sorry, but I also have my circumstances"

Attached: 1539105638758.jpg (480x480, 42K)

What reddit gif are you talking about, user? That's an image as one. As two, he posted leak photo of V which, OH SURPRISE, came from /r/ dot com first.

Understandable.
Sorry for dragging it out too much. In hindsight, that was pretty pointless, since plebbit users aren't going to stop being leeches anytime soon.

>Remeber all the demi-fiend posting
Good times

if i use discord to talk to my friends does it make me into a discordfag?

>Having sex with a member of the Sparda bloodline can literally increase your life expectancy

let me guess the discord ones also sang Nier Automata shit too because they felt like opera singers?

>12 days to beat 3 on DMD finally
Eh, I can do it.

I guess it's a bummer that no balrog boss fight, but starting with two weapons should be pretty neat

Thanks for indulging me, brother. You have a good day.

If the game release at midnight, knowing that I'll only be able to launch the game or maybe install it at 7 PM, fetching a pizza will postpone the time I'll get to play with it during the weekend
I would really like a honey cheese pizza for launch day though

Unrelated, but that V photo will never not be the most beautiful V photo in the existence.

>imagine being so assmad about IRONIC post that is obviously making fun of V is Vergil theories
Also...
>an actual reddit gif
>not recognizing that photo or irony it hold, yet acting like 4channazi
Nice try, newfag.

>"Innocence" and "Experience" are definitions of consciousness that rethink Milton's existential-mythic states of "Paradise" and "Fall". Blake's categorizes our modes of perception that tend to coordinate with a chronology that would become standard in Romanticism: childhood is a state of protected innocence rather than original sin, but not immune to the fallen world and its institutions. This world sometimes impinges on childhood itself, and in any event becomes known through "experience", a state of being marked by the loss of childhood vitality, by fear and inhibition, by social and political corruption, and by the manifold oppression of Church, State, and the ruling classes.

Attached: 1551086618637.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

is this youtube.com/watch?v=dGr4cr8-tZs&t=6s the one from discord? this shit sucks

Attached: dab.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

I played through 1 3 and 4 within 4 days after the E3 announcement. It's doable.

Attached: 1530563778014.jpg (838x1024, 100K)

How would you feel if Dante dies at the end of 5 but its revealed that he had a child with either Lady, Lucia or Trish?

Who would you want it to be?

The deluxe edition isn't up for pre-order on Amazon lads. What the FUCK am I supposed to do

thank you for all your hard work user!

Attached: 1530393642051.jpg (480x440, 15K)

>Controlling Lesser Beings
I am missing something about vergil, when did he control anyone?

yeah that one. Jesus they fell from grace. How do you go from Rules of Nature to THIS?

Attached: 1522535234454.jpg (774x690, 411K)

What and what?

Attached: v_leak.jpg (1200x653, 115K)

I have this shit preordered and never got around to actually playing DMC1-4, how long are they to beat? I've pretty much got the week off so I've got time.

Attached: 1512100693006.jpg (456x434, 100K)

>this entire post
Vergil and/or Mundus, get off Yea Forums. Anyways
>Dante never grew up
that's a little harsh. He's still a goofball because that's just how he is but I really feel like Dante has matured since DMC3. In DMC3 you can clearly tell Dante was in his tryhard teenager stage. He rejected his own heritage and responsibility as a son of Sparda, his goofiness in 3 seems a lot more like a mask/facade he uses to hide himself. In DMC4 and 5 so far he's still a show off, but he seems more confident and sure of himself, but not really in a stupid or ignorant way.

Attached: dantepoint.png (830x866, 461K)

As Nelo Angelo in DMC1. He was a general for mundus so he controlled some of the grunts

well lucia isnt in the game so lady

Dante seemed like such a chad in 4. What the hell happened?

Attached: DiClVyMU0AAGC5A.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

BRAAAAAAAAAP

t. mundus

1 is short, 2 i never bothered finishing it but heard its short 2, 3 and 4 are a bit more lengthy but can still be completed in a weekend id say

I'm playing through them for the first time too, and the first game took me like 5-6 hours to beat. Going through the third game right now, but I think that one is longer. Everyone in these threads has told me to skip 2.

jesus christ does anyone actually think this is funny? those fucking lyrics. LMAO THICC

The games themselves are pretty short, just depends on how quickly you git gud. DMC1 took me a day, 3 took me 2, and 4 took me 1 playing through them for the first time.

Attached: 1530563139641.jpg (1067x1005, 433K)

not even waifufagging, Lady is the only acceptable one of them

this shit looks like straight outta reddit, Devil Trigger and Rules of Nature was so much better it's not even funny. Devil Trigger extremely superior though

Attached: 768.jpg (3840x2160, 2.69M)

They literally both told him 'at least someone knows how to get the girl', he acts like a chad but he never follows through

>Dante who barely remembers Lucia in before the nightmare

he is a chad are you kidding?
hes such a chad he has patty calling him and he hangs the fucking thing up because he doesnt have time for puss

have you atleast played bayonetta?

DMC3 took me 20 hours to complete, thats fairly long but I struggled with multiple boss so it really inflated my overall time
I'd say that they are fairly short if you can manage to grasp the mechanic quickly. DMC1 can be completed fairly fast, don't even think about playing 2, 3 is fairly long, DMC4 is short
have fun

>not recognizing the photo or its origins
Oof! Embarrassing.

Attached: 1534225053245.jpg (800x600, 32K)

No fuck off

>Got the plat for 1, 2, 3, 4

NOW I'M MOTIVATED

Attached: 1550782327981.jpg (512x456, 63K)

Matt said no Balrog boss fight months ago.

Lucia, Patty and Lady stopped being okay with the "just friends" angle Danta wanted to keep and are actively after fucking him.

reused OC

Attached: more power.png (1366x2062, 2.39M)

inb4 the ending Dante will settle down with Lady or Patty Trish dies

>implying he could ever keep up with the young thunder Nero
These my bitches now unk

Attached: chad_nero.jpg (437x533, 202K)

If Dante has to fuck a girl I want it to be Lady. Trish and Patty would be weird, lol Lucia.

Attached: 1537648611496.jpg (636x900, 406K)

>only the preview
AHHHHH WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST RELEASE IT INTERNATIONALLY

>posting a leaked photo is the same as stealing a translation

I want him to be a dude who uses Pandora primarily, they could have done so much shit with that weapon.
Lady is the only one acceptable from those three, otherwise I would have chosen Nevan.
Should have Quicksilver and Doppelganger built into his playstyle too

>Two red and blue dudes with with white hair
>a crimson cloud in the background
What does it mean?

>Trish dies
is this post, dare I say it, based and redpilled?

Attached: Vergil_win_quote_Trish.jpg (1366x768, 173K)

Disappointed.
Dante doesn't need a canonical waifu when he has pizza.

bros idk if i can handle dante or vergil dying in this game, i love my sparda bros and i dont want them to leave me again

Attached: sad dante.jpg (1000x800, 263K)

Didn't Dante get btfo too...?

Back to Nero.

Nero and Nico are in the underground facilities of Fortuna Castle that, although once open for visitors, is now forbidden from being entered. Of course, Agnus' research facilities are also still there.
Nico excitedly wanders around the facility equipped with modern technology, which was at odds with its archaic appearance from the outside.
"Is it really that exciting?" Nero asks her as she touches a giant cylindrical tank that one held a demon.
"While it's not funny... it's a wonderful piece of excitement" (??)
Nero leans against the wall and folds his arms as Nico stutters her words while raising her voice in excitement. Under his coat, Nero takes hold of Blue Rose.
"I'd like to ask just one thing" Nero says, "what do you need the research material for?"
If Nico truly is the daughter of Agnus, it's possible that she could be planning to succeed her father's will and unleash demons upon the world once again. With the genius she showed repairing Red Queen, she'd certainly be capable. If that was the case, Nero has to kill Nico right here.
Stroking another tube Nico replies "I am aiming to become an artist", slowly looking back at Nero.
Nero quickly releases his grip of Blue Rose upon hearing this and asks her, "Do you draw paintings of demons?"
Nico makes (some face) and laughs at Nero's question. "I am not interested in paintings, of course, not sculptures either"
"Well then what?" asks Nero.
"Weapons. I am aiming to be a top weapons artisan" she replies

Attached: 1529484952400.jpg (836x1285, 447K)

I finally did it, bros. I tried for so long and on my final run completely fucked up at the end and took a hit from one of Goliath's autism sperg outs. Was so mad I didn't get no damage bonus I forgot that I was styling the entire run. I think I'm ready.

Attached: IMG_20190224_185528.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

What? You already saw Vergil dying two times
4 if you count every time he explodes in DMC1

4 was my first game, so I never really hated Nero. I really hope he gets a cool DT

Attached: & so have I, I laugh last because you came to die.png (1688x1193, 1.67M)

OH GOD I LOVE TRISH NOW

1, 3, 4
2 isn't even worth playing to see how bad it is, everyone knows it's bad and it's not even fun to see how bad it is
as for how you replay them is up to you, 3 will probably be the most fun to play the higher difficulties but in terms of combat 4 would probably prepare you better for 5
1 is great to replay but with so little time it's going to be hard to even beat DMD, let alone S rank, or no damage it
these games are difficult, remember to get stinger the first thing you do
also if you have time and like long commentary videos than this is a good watch, it's a very wellmade video but you should finish 1 first to not spoil it for yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=b5v7NLT5fS0
why did you preorder a DMC5 if you never even played DMC1-4?

Last thread, I posted about how every character has a signature color, and what characters you saw for colors that hadn't been done yet. There seemed to be a consensus that pink would be punk/Lolita and she would be Dante's daughter. What characters would you come up with for:

>green
>orange
>silver
>gold
>brown

>Why does the autist making this post have an actual reddit gif
You haven't been around these threads for long, eh?

Attached: 153449358485586.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

No one hated Nero except people who skipped cutscenes

PSA: ALL ANONS PLEASE BE SAFE

WE ARE ALMOST THERE

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY

???
Why am I even replying to obvious autist?

FOR FUCK SAKE! FUCK A WOMEN ALREADY DANTE! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? FORGET ABOUT YOUR UGLY MOTHER! HOW HARD IS IT? YOU LOOK LIKE A GOD YOU CAN GET ANY WOMAN YOU WANT! I HAD ENOUGH OF GAY SHIPS! I DON'T WANNA READ ABOUT PETITIONS TO MAKE YOU CANONICALY GAY! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE GAY! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

Attached: 1454791478474.jpg (680x583, 18K)

t. 4bab

It has /r/kappa right on it

>From a legacy and gameplay stand point for the series?
All of them and 6 has them all as playable characters.

Lady has a 1/4 demon like Nero whose left arm is his Devil Breaker
Lucia acts as a 3D printer since she's a mannequin demon and basically makes a 1/2 Demon clone of Dante
Trish makes a 3/4 Demon of Dante who will have a brand new fighting style.

The game takes the Dante/Vergil conflict one step further (since 3 kids) by having each of them with different motivations for the plot.

>From what seems the most accurate to Dante's character
None of them. Dante's pure and he'll be the cool and excentric single uncle forever

>If they HAD to
Different demon because I'd really like to see a 3/4 demons powers in a game
Or of the picks, definitely Lady

>Nico stutters her words while raising her voice in excitement. Under his coat, Nero takes hold of Blue Rose.
Why this part sounds so dirty?

>There seemed to be a consensus that pink would be punk/Lolita and she would be Dante's daughter.
The fuck? The consensus was that Patty already had pink covered you retard.

Dante's gay for Vergil, they'll hold hands at the end of DMC5. It won't be outright said but they'll be fucking low-key afterwards. Subhuman actually refers to the gayness within Dante.

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1528343392394.png (342x342, 191K)

>Or sparda?
This latter thing is one of the most retarded 'theories' that Yea Forums is trying to shill.

>orange
Lady uses orange for her gun charge color in 4SE.

Real hoping the stuttering shit isn't novel only

This is glorious.

Attached: newfag.jpg (478x265, 23K)

look at this newfag

>green
Crew Cut

>silver
Lucia

Based.

Attached: 33859793_p1.jpg (700x700, 234K)

DANTEBOWL MAKE YOUR BETS EVERYONE

LADY VS PATTY

Trish is a big sister/mom figure to Dante

Attached: AbMcPda.jpg (1802x842, 154K)

>being gay is being subhuman
based

Incest is disgusting. Only acceptable gay pairing for Dante is Morrison.

Patty's the only one that realistically has a chance. Lady already missed her train and Lucia got NWF'd.

but v is sparda

Attached: _235637.jpg (982x576, 94K)

AS I STARE INTO THE EYE OF THE COMING
APOCALYPSE I SEE THEM REACHING FOR MY SOUL

Attached: dante gun.png (362x488, 216K)

I think it was also a bit of a MGS2 Raiden type scenario where some people thought that Nero was going to end up completely overshadowing/replacing Dante and resented him for that. In DMC5 it seems that Nero is more of the main focus, but Dante still has a very big role in the story.
She stutters a little bit in that one scene from the TGS trailer where she fangirls over Dante.
>My grandmother is-is Nell Goldstein..

Attached: fangirl_Nico.gif (500x200, 2.47M)

>every time some fags tries to pretend to be so called Yea Forums(nel)nazi
>he plays himself
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
YRETTOP

Attached: 1544803064552.png (211x278, 73K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I FUCKING HATE DEGENERATES! ITSUNO PLEASE DON'T MAKE DANTE GAY, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

Attached: 1554673256632.jpg (500x486, 31K)

Incest is a quality fetish. Shit taste, desu.

A nu cheeki breeki iv damke.

Dante will go home with his brother and nephew and celebrate with pizza

3 and 1 can be beat over a weekend if you push through it. 4 would take a weekend as well.

He's not a moron, you're just autistic. He doesn't want to create more demon hybrids and he's annoyed at the old bat trying to force Lucia on him.

Dante isn't a walking meme, he can be purposefully stilted when dealing with an uncomfortable situation.

I don’t want any story spoilers, I just want to know what the new weapons are.

"Have you heard of my grandmother? Have you heard the name of a 45-caliber artist?" Nico asks.
Nero shakes his head silently
(gonna need Correcter-kun for this next part)
While I gestured, I turned my face. "I do not know anything, my boy!" Spit Watching that, Nico is like a typical Nero as if she was spitting, but as you thought of being uneasy and calm, it was because Nico is younger. Because I am looking after orphans on a regular basis, I am somewhat tolerant of having a mouth like licked by a young person. (really don't know what to make of this chunk)
Nero figures that because it's "45 caliber", it's probably a gun craftsman or something. Unfortunately, guns aren't very popular in Fortuna. In the past, Nero was often berated for using a gun. Nero explains this Nico, who then asks if he has a gun.
He shows Blue Rose to her and Nico gets a nasty, obsessive look in her eyes "like a dog just before being fed".
She looked like Agnus once again.

Attached: 71298040_p5_master1200.jpg (600x600, 288K)

There is several videos about them

>Morrison
*ahem*

Attached: jb0tcU0148f.png (692x893, 478K)

Lady is clearly flirting with Nico here. This is the screen right before that.

Lico is really and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: 63E65E5A-A120-4C02-A2AF-1C64D68C8F50.png (1334x750, 1019K)

>imagine being this new

So who's gonna upload the raws of the full book when it comes out?

CAPCOM IS BACK BABY CAPCOM IS BACK BABYYY

It's not tranny, Nico is fangirling over Dante there.

>nico drooling over blue rose like agnus drooled upon seeing the devil bringer
FUUUUUUUUCK

>She looked like Agnus once again.
KEK

Attached: debilmaycri.jpg (1280x905, 242K)

> People STILL haven't realized that Nico is the end boss of the game using the tree to finish her father's work

Well, it's twincest of identical twins, so, basically this isn't even real gay incest, but more like "fuck yourself" on another level.

>Patty
>the same person that he tried to run away from, and would rather go to hell than go to her party
>has a chance

Okabe said we'd like her in the end, she can't be final boss.

anyone have the achievement list?

how many games of fortnite did you win last night bryce

Patty's not a playable character or a devil hunter.

That isn't the scene where she fangirling over him.

They cut it that way intentionally. I'm telling you, they'll be the real love story here.

Nico already best girl. I'm ashamed of myself for hating her at the start

>He doesn't want to create more demon hybrids
Why wouldn't he?

pastebin.com/UEjfGLUD

yeah, in your headcanon, tranny

Doesn't like demon's.

>He's not a moron, you're just autistic.
No, Bingo's turned him dumb and you're in denial.

>doesn't want to create more demon hybrids
So he's going to nutter Nero, too? Fuck off. Stop making excuses.

Dante has lost his charm and this isn't the first time Bingo has made Dante outerly unappealing. Have you seen the anime? He spends so much time asleep he's practically in a coma. Dante was never described as lazy until that shit came along.

Lady is 100% human.

I was sure that some anons would warm up to her the closer we would get to release
Granted that I understood the first impression were a lot of people think she would be a "westernised" stronk female characters but we all know that it's because based Itsuno has a fetish for girls who berates him

>replaying DMC3
>Nevan utterly DESTROYS shit
>bats can be generated constantly and they keep attacking enemies even if you dodge afterwards
>that fucking aoe potential
>absolutely wrecking The Fallen who previously annoyed me to no end
Wish it had less annoying directional inputs though

Attached: 1520943592452.jpg (364x364, 38K)

Rebellions been a girl this whole time and when she unlocks back to Demon form, Dante marries her

Oh, you were calling me a tranny in your first post.

Why are you calling me a tranny?

>49 achievements

>Steam has 50 achievements
steamdb.info/app/601150/stats/

Attached: dantehmm.jpg (592x555, 60K)

in case you haven't noticed being any part demon attracts other demons.

Which is why I say a new demon character OR Lady

Does he hate Nero and Trish then?

And V is Itsuno new favorite character despite being the obvious villian, people can still like villian characters

>Sees this.
DOUBT.png

Attached: Arkham.png (350x434, 110K)

The inputs take some time getting used to, but once you do you pretty much become untouchable.

LDK

>The 2 gun girls go lesbo for each other

it's the secret complete nephilim difficulty

>wanting to force lgbt degeneracy in DMC

begone tranny

So what? He can protect them.

Am i the only one who thinks this book is sounding shit right now? Or at least, that the Dante section is fucking shit?

>tfw I just can't into Nevan
I've seen how good it can be in the right hands but fuck. Even casually trying to use it makes my thumb worn out.

>That french faggot wasn't lying about Nephilim being a difficulty

>Trish is a mom figure for dante.
Exactly. Thats why they will end up together.

OH SHIT THIS IS THE BEST POSSIBLE ONE!

>DMC3 Nevan only with a Guitar Hero controller

Attached: 368D1209-8006-4076-9782-7CFCD84C8663.jpg (576x1024, 36K)

It's just the preview we'll get something more exciting when they expand dante and they even have V as well.

Nero shaked his head silently
Seeing that, Nico made an expression like spitting and turned her head away.
"You don't know anything, boy!"
Normally Nero would be annoyed by her manner. But surprisingly, he felt very calm.
Probably because Nico was younger, and he had gained a tolerant towards bratty kids due to his daily works.

Complete the game on Turbo-mode

Attached: dantehat2.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Are you being serious? Because it has been established that Arkham is a human who sacrificed his wife to gain demonic powers, Lady is still 100% human, her blood though is special

Nico pleads with Nero to let her hold Blue Rose and examine it.
Nero is apprehensive about handing over Blue Rose as it's not a gun a normal person could handle, but he does so anyway.
Nico marvels at the dual barrels and asks if it shoots two shots at once. From there it goes into some of the details of Blue Rose such as how Nero remodelled it from a read-made pistol so much that its original shape is no longer recognisable. As Nico said, it fires two shots at once, one from the upper barrel and one from the lower. However, in the process of the detonator being hit there is a slight time different that causes one bullet to come later.
Nico is still excitedly examining it and swings out the cylinder to look at the bullets loaded into it. Nico takes note of the two types of bullets loaded into the gun; the first is to destroy the hard exterior of a demon and the second is to penetrate the opening. However, almost no one would ever be able to tell the difference just by looking at the bullets.
Nico swings the cylinder back in and returns Blue Rose to Nero.

There's a bit more to this page after this but I genuinely cannot make out what is going on. Something about Nero saying Nico isn't normal or something as he puts the gun away, as well as another mention of big dick Agnus

Attached: kyou-uytrgfgh.jpg (1280x948, 211K)

he became a demon after her birth, he sacrificed his wife for that
Though Lady's bloodline is a bit special as her ancestors were priestress/helped Sparda or something like that; but I figure that there is nothing demonic about it

>a single person having an innocent headcanon means that they're trying to force lgbt degeneracy
My dude, there's a big difference between shoving a pairing down someone's throat and casually discussing a ship.

>likes v and nico
Oh shit is Itsuno giving us hints to the final boss?

No, Nico belongs to Nero and Kyrie.

It will be full pottery for Nero to get pinned by Agnus' daughter on top of Credo's sister.

Doing God's work once again buddy

Jap shit roughly or rawly translated into English always sounds like absolute dogshit no matter what it is. Shit's localized and translated for a reason.
We really should have pushed for an official english translation harder.

Attached: 1535829517888.gif (280x158, 889K)

>shoving a pairing down someone's throat
But that's exactly what he's doing.
I say No way FAG.

Shut up tranny

Attached: 1546765847918.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Ah, okay. If your definition of tranny is "Somone who wants to see cute girls get together and be in a happy and loving relationship," you are correct. I am a tranny.

I don't have a preference for LGBT but other than Nero and Kyrie, who are now fully established, no other characters really make sense to pair. I just think they'd be cute together.

His characterisation seems like dogshit. I'm starting to think Reuben is the reason Dante's likeable in 4.

>Normally Nero would be annoyed by her manner. But surprisingly, he felt very calm.
>Probably because Nico was younger, and he had gained a tolerant towards bratty kids due to his daily works.
CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

That poster here, I acknowledge I was pushing it to be hyperbolic but I mostly just like the pairing.

But I could see how someone could read me as being serious.

They literally discussed it in a total of 3 posts max. Tumblr is way worse about shit like this.

>obsessed yurishitters are trying to crawl into the fandom
Fuck off to containment board

>Nico takes note of the two types of bullets loaded into the gun; the first is to destroy the hard exterior of a demon and the second is to penetrate the opening.
Huh so Dante's dual wielding and Nero's dual gun have a reasoning behind them?

I'm not a gay hater or anything am a bit gay myself but any lesbian/gay stuff just doesn't fit into DMC at all and would just feel forced

I wanted to torture myself so I went on the DMCV demo thread on ResetEra. By god I wanted to vomit with the sheer amount of ignorance on that thread coming from the new players. So many of them are complaining that the game isnt spam happy like Bayo and you actually have to learn the game on a technical level to be good.

>452363950
>Nero being called a hybrid
>nephilim difficulty
HMMMMMM
pls don't do this itsuno

Thanks for more content on reddit

is Lady even trying to get with him?, i see Lucia and Patty are trying though

I’m at college right now, what the hell happened this morning? What’s with all this DMC2 talk going on, I hate using mobile

I guess. The stuff we have seen of Dante in 5 is great but.
>can't remember lucia
>doesn't date her or anyone
>can't remember even fucking Argosax
Him forgetting one or two demons is funny but as is? Oof. The balrog reveal is good though.

>Nico and Lady
>make most sense as paring
I can somewhat understand Trish/Lady shippers trying to say this shit, but Nico and Lady? kek
That's just your own crackship that only makes sense in your own fanfic, dear user.

is beowulf one of the hardest bosses in dmc3? i just introduced a friend to the series and hes started with 3; he spent 2 hours and like 13 attempts on him before beating him (no items tho, no idea how he stuck with it through those straight attempts)

>nephilim difficulty
How do people still make this fucking error? The trophies were datamined, there's no such difficulty.
powerpyx.com/devil-may-cry-5-trophy-list-revealed/

DMC5 prequel novel has Dante walking around in the DMC2 island talking with the old lady

this scene is obviously cut up, since we see an image of Trish seconds after that is not from that scene. It was just done to show a cute image of each of the DMC5 girls in rapid succession for the trailer. Kill yourself.

Really fucking dissapointed.
If we gonna have some Boruto, i'd prefer it'd be Nero's son\daughter

luciafags finally got their acknowledgement

We need ACK on your ass right now, yuritard

If i was Dante i would forget about DMC2 too.

He's playable through the whole game tho.

vergil dies in every game he's been in. Including the reboot.

>green
>crew cut

Attached: od1cxr3n79l11.jpg (815x735, 44K)

YA!
HMPH!
YA!
AHH!!!

GAUNTLET BROS RISE UP! I NEED MORE POWER!

Attached: AHHHHHHH!!!.jpg (800x449, 85K)

I had more trouble with Beowulf during my first playthrough than Vergil 3.
Once I figured it out though he's simple.

Attached: 1530562562614.png (500x376, 295K)

Damn I gotta get home and read up on this shit but I’m stuck at college for another 3 and a half hours, kill me now

He's up there yea but by far the hardest fight in the game is Vergil 3, especially on higher difficulties.

Its a shit game but it says he forgets EVERY DEMON besides Mundus.

Reminder that Nico is brown(ish).

Attached: 5dr69c7rqhj11.jpg (1273x717, 185K)

Never mention that hell please

Attached: Every gridman thread on a.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

I think the idea of a tinkerer and gun nut hitting it off makes a lot of sense. Lady has always come off as a tomboy and Nico does as well from what we've seen. Lady and Trish have basically nothing in common outside of Dante and demon slaying in general. Dante has changed enough since DMC1 that I don't think a romantic relationship with anyone really makes sense. Nero is already taken. V is obviously tied up in some demonic shit.

Just saying, of the main cast they come off as the most compatible to me.

we don't know that

He's honestly kinda tough for a newcomer yeah blindly mashing at him won't get you anywhere

>Trish/Lady
That's patrician ship desu

Attached: 154495849689567.png (704x396, 819K)

I'm replaying DMC3 right now and i took him on first attempt
I basically stopped locking on him and played unlocked for most of the fight

The ps4 port is good if you do not mind all the hilarious flaws in it that if they just used the ps3 version would be gone

The pc version is exactly the same as ps4 but at least it can go 4K it’s embarising we can’t get a single good remaster of dmc

How the hell does Balrog even work? How do you switch between arm and legs? What's its moveset?

wait what color is nero's signature color? i

Attached: Dh8AqxbUwAAlCC5.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

>not bringing your laptop to class so you can ignore the lecture

How did he get through Nevan and A&R if he got stuck at Beowulf?

Blue.

Both Itsuno and Okabe have said so in famitsu articles though.

They've literally said you play as V past the twist and he's seen fighting with the boys in mission 13.

V is confirmed to have less playable levels than Nero and Dante.
Whether or not this is because of his unique playstyle or because he turns out to be a villain is debatable

Attached: 1550354653044.png (600x480, 343K)

Blue AND red

>implying Eva didn`t do the same for sparda

it's the unlisted trophy that user mentioned

So they confirm the redesign for blue rose and red queen what about rebellion and sparda I still wanna know how the rebellion in 2 is the way it is compared to 34 and 5

Deep blue with red details while Vergil is cyan with gold details.

Funny you should mention that, as after some sort of talk on family, with Credo being namedropped as someone Nero looked to as an older brother and Kyrie as his lover, Nico says "The guns made by my grandmother are simpler, but they are equipped with pure beauty and, in particular, a pair of guns that my grandmother design last. They were splendid, even though I only saw them in pictures" she went on, "The names are also good. One is called Ebony and the other is called Ivory, as it's a pair of black and white guns. It's fair to call the mart". Hearing this, Nero raises his eyebrows but Nico doesn't seem to notice.
"Although the design philosophy is different, there are many similarities. One uses bullets than emphasise rapid fire and the other uses bullets for destructive power. With such a design, they may have been designed assuming that they would be used against demons from the start. Later I learned that in fact, the current owner seems to be devoting himself to hunting demons. What was his name? It was..."
Hearing all this, Nero finishes her sentence for her.
"Dante"

Attached: 1544522585905.gif (555x395, 3.98M)

Does that actually mean anything they can still reach mission 19 and have V take the fruit and be the villian

Will Nero get his devil trigger when he grows an human arm?

Attached: 1551025398011.jpg (768x836, 81K)

To be fair, with the whole demon apocalypse that seems to be going on I doubt Patty is doing much partying

Attached: 1530563170464.jpg (768x1014, 470K)

No it isn't. Stop trying to push fanfic bullshit, user.

Attached: danteyes.jpg (537x637, 40K)

>Nero finishes her sentence for her.
>"Dante"

fucking K I N O holy shit

>Red: Dante
>Blue: Nero
>Cyan: Vergil

Nah that's exactly the kind of party she'd want, remember she spent a long time with Dante, this is his definition of a party.

Itsuno said to make sure to upgrade skill for the second half of the game and is after mission 12 that his finishers become even cooler

Based Lash bro.

Attached: 1546911717302.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Lucia when? I know she was in a bad game but if Patty got a blurb she deserves one,too.

oh shit

Attached: 1508095925531.jpg (306x326, 14K)

Nero is more like navy/dark blue with red accents, Vergil is light blue/normal blue with gold accents

Unrelated, but this post reminded me on whole:
>Vergil
>literally chose to stay in hell and get assraped by Mundus over staying with his brother
>caring about Dante
Unrelated, but kinda poetic when you compare it to yours.

>we haven't seen him past mission 13
We'll get to play the villian, powering him up to become dante's final boss

Lady looks cooler

I've 100%'ed DMC3 on both PS3 and PS4 and saw no real differences. What are you on about dude?

GIB BROTHER

Attached: GIB.jpg (811x525, 80K)

>Patty is hanging out with her friends, looking extremely bored
>all of a sudden one of those gross bug demons from 5 bursts through the window and starts eating one of them
>This party's getting crazy!

Attached: 1537433079680.jpg (1144x1398, 774K)

>Post game missions are Patty taking care of the remaining demons
>Complains she always has to clean up after Dante

Attached: Miniature-Pink-AR15-Model_grande.jpg (600x400, 14K)

The last part is Nico saying that even if you come up with the idea of Blue Rose, actually designing it is almost impossible, and the maker definitely isn't normal. And Nero think back to Agnus.

>Come to think about, his name was, it was you.
>Damn!

>Later I learned that in fact, the current owner seems to be devoting himself to hunting demons. What was his name? It was..."
>Hearing all this, Nero finishes her sentence for her.
>"Dante"

Attached: 1466380098589.jpg (216x215, 17K)

>one of the post game unlocks is a RE inspired Crewcut mode
>beating that on the hardest difficulty unlocks the only alt costume in the game
>Patty with a pink AR mopping up demons

So Agnus made Blue Rose and the rev swords? That makes sense.

Dante doesn't really respect his enemies that much.

RB+back+Y to switch mode
Mash Y-jab
RB+hold Y-boxing stance, left stick to bob and weave
RB+forward+Y-straight
B-haymaker that creates a horizontal cyclone
RB+back+B-Real Impact
RB+forward+B-Rising Dragon
Air Y-two punches
Air B-Inferno
I don’t think they show all of kick moves yet. There’s capoeira dance, divekick, a short kick combo and long kick combo

Y-you'll see! Vergil will admit he cares about Dante a-and all of you'll apologize to him for making fun of him like that.

Attached: onlytherain.png (500x500, 11K)

Attached: IMG_2231.jpg (654x421, 106K)

The only source for "Nephilim Difficulty" is a singular French review by a reviewer who is notoriously fucking stupid, and slates said difficulty as being just above Devil Hunter and just below Son of Sparda. If it were an actual in-game difficulty, the trophy would appear between those two. There's also the part where the preview versions are on CONSOLES to prevent datamining and early cracking, meaning it'd be just as hidden as it is on the console trophy list.

You're dislocating your own shoulder from trying to reach this hard.

>Air B-Inferno
Not him, but what's that?
Is it an Ifrit move? I haven't played 1 in a couple of years.

Holy shit stop being so autistic, people aren't people being serious about Nephilim being a difficulty you sperglord.

>Dante's dual gun wielding now has a canonical explanation
Cool

link it here, i feel like torturing myself today.

>t. thing that will never happen t. post
Go back to faking being Leon for Chris in order to pay your rent, Dante.

Attached: ahm.jpg (476x729, 97K)

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded stop making fun of me
Sure thing buddy

>Base punch mode controls unlike any other weapon in the games so far
OH GOD MY DICK IT CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

It's a DT Ifrit AoE.

>green Crewcut
>orange the Fuck You slug
>silver Lucia
>pink Patty
>gold Eva
>brown Agnus

The ground stomp move. It was Volcano in 3

Keep it coming for us reddit bros you fag. Keep reading scrub lmao

>"Dante"

Attached: 1528753555864.png (499x467, 261K)

nice job

Attached: 0.png (358x421, 198K)

whats the explanation?

That is gold.

Attached: 1549334547676.png (546x628, 743K)

The bad shit doesnt really start coming in until around page 20

resetera.com/threads/devil-may-cry-5-second-demo-ps4-x1-up-on-xbox-psn-now.98011/

>Second half we'll play as Vdust
>get to summon phantom and nelo angelo

So did Vergil kill Nell in the canon or what? is she even alive?

I bet you don't even go on reddit.

Ebony = slower, powerful shots
Ivory = built for quick, rapid fire shots but slightly weaker.

this is implemented in gunslinger where you can shoot them individually,

>finishing it with pure S allows you to watch secret cutscene of patty draging coma dante to her party

See

"That's it!" Nico glady said, "I knew well. Is he some kind of celebrity? Because I only got knowledge of demon relations recently, so if he's some kind of celebrity in the industry I don't know but-"
As Nico looked to Nero's face, he didn't know what to say.
So Nico is Agnus' daughter.
Her grandmother was apparently a gunsmith, who designed Dante's guns.
Trying to connect all the dots, Nero is left speechless.
"Hey, answer me. Even if it's a masterpiece of my grandmother I'd like to know that the guy using them isn't a piece of shit" (not 100% on this one)
Nero scratched his head in confusion."wait a minute, too much information at once"
Dante was a benefactor for Nero. He came and rescued Nero when he was in trouble. In that process, he killed Agnus. The daughter of Agnus is now wanting to know about him. Besides that, she was also interested in Dante's guns.
"How the hell am I gonna explain all this?" Nero says, as Nico gives him a curious look.

Well folks, that's the end of the preview. It's been a fun ride despite me running on fumes here at the end. Thank you all for reading my janky ass ghetto translations, and thanks to all the anons that helped correct me when I got shit wrong. There will probably be some actual, proper translations out there soon so go check those out if you want something more accurate.
I'm going the fuck to sleep

Attached: adios.jpg (681x350, 38K)

>"Dante"

Attached: Blue.jpg (948x1300, 103K)

>concept art
Is there more concept art of 5 out?

Don't bully Dante about his brother. He had hard life.

Attached: depression.jpg (457x396, 18K)

Beat DMC1 and 3, moving onto 4.

How's GS going to work in 5?

Attached: 1549273382994.png (764x715, 321K)

alright I'm going in

Attached: 00000.jpg (245x204, 51K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Sparda NWFed Matier

thanks user that was a great read.

Nero is really going full UNGA, thanks for everything user.

Thank you for doing this. God bless you.

Attached: 1477445711458.png (500x633, 413K)

Thanks user

Attached: Dzia3dUVsAAsCfY.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1211, 241K)

not much has been revealed besides moves that we already knew about from previous games

new thread where

good job user

Attached: 1549468278639.png (463x411, 25K)

Thanks this was pretty good stuff, specially for the last weeks with less content to discuss

Thanks user
pretend this says goodnight

Attached: 1550957907839.png (321x406, 48K)

How do you guys get that red orb jew in the beginning of the demo? The one that fucks off before you get to him?

You get poster of the day, friend.

Attached: 1549880073183.jpg (247x211, 8K)

I'm so confused. dante tries to kiss lady in dmc3 but "NO WAY FAG"s everyone else

is he only attracted to pure humans?

Attached: 1550541554738.png (720x724, 517K)

"Dante"

Attached: BFC0EF56-1181-43DD-A22B-4CD1A6D79B23.jpg (863x1024, 36K)

Gunslinger in 5 is mega based
>auto charge guns
>individual shooting for Ebony and Ivory
>Cuhrayzee rainstorm movement looking like a motherfucking helicoptor
>COYOTE IS ULTRA BASED
>Slide everywhere
>Cancel out of slides
>punchy gunstinger is back
>DR FAUST GUNSLINGER MOVES WHWA THE FUCKKCKCK CUHRAYZEEEE

Thanks user!
SWEET DREAMS

Attached: 1537566887711.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

Patty is cute

Also I just realized how low the budget for the DMC anime was. In some shots patty has freckles and in others she doesn't.

Attached: Patty.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Thank you user

Attached: 1550253053214.png (415x362, 171K)

yes, dante is racist

only the rev swords, blue rose was all Nero

This truly has been a roundabout journey. Thank you user, that's all I can think to say. Thank you.

He probably remembers them in a general sense, but the specifics are messy.

You'd have a blurry memory after the ten thousandth SPARDAAAAAA too.

"Hey, answer me. I want to know who's using my grandmother's masterpiece. Don't tell me he's a piece of shit"

Thanks user. Have your well-deserved sleep.

>only the preview
FUCKKK WHY NO INTERNATIONAL RELEASE WHYHYHY

I thought I read something about them using two buttons to fire each gun.

Dante..Dante..Dante

>auto charge guns
Only E&I, Coyote doesn't get auto charged.

>making a new thread at page 8 when jannies are on the prowl

navy

While in GS, you shoot Ivory with the normal gun button, and Ebony with the style button.

Thanks bro, much appreciated.
>"That's it!" Nico glady said, "I knew well. Is he some kind of celebrity? Because I only got knowledge of demon relations recently, so if he's some kind of celebrity in the industry I don't know but-"
I've always suspected it, but this pretty much solidifies the idea of the average normie humans in the DMC universe not knowing that demons exist right? obviously it's not only the main characters in the series are the only one who know demons exist, but I mean demons aren't like this everyday threat that most people believe in/are aware of. At least before DMC5, since it could be that the demon invasion has spread outside of Redgrave city.

Attached: cmon.gif (299x302, 1.98M)

>Literally Chris-tier JUST FUCK HER ALREADY
DMC5 is the game that makes all memes transcendent.

What would you do if there's a scene in 5 where Vergil and Dante hug each other?

SPOILERS
GIVE ME MORE... SPOILERS

Lady is best girl that's why

Attached: 1544159476140.jpg (1200x723, 78K)

That... sounds uncomfortable.

Yeah. Dante has a special password after all for his shop when it's real demons.

Attached: NO WAY FAG.gif (422x169, 1.72M)

bust a nut on my keyboard

I'd love itsuno even more

Attached: 1446558297468.jpg (330x531, 47K)

Ball like a little baby because even with all of this shit they're still brothers.

GODDAMN LADY IS PERFECT

VERGIL WHEN

Lol

>people argued that he was just kidding and pulls away at the same time
He clearly pulls away a bit later, Dante's just smooth

Yeah because we all know he has issues coming to terms with his Demon side

Thank you user

Attached: BeforeTheNightmare.jpg (987x3295, 1.19M)

K I N O

based

Pattybisba human though and he still nwfed her

The only reason Dante and Lady haven't gotten married after all these years is because she'd have to pay for the wedding and there's no way she's wasting her money on that

Less than 2 weeks and even the trophy pics have not leaked yet

The fact that he knows how to wall kiss tells me he's not a virgin. Its like knowing that the kneck of a woman is a slut switch

This Nero section is better but I don't like the Dante section at all still.

Dante is crazy strong that is barely challenged by anything in 4.