Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-134309.jpg (772x531, 180K)

Played college ball, y'know

You only posted one character

Pretty sure he'll find a way to beat him or something. Nano machine W.e

Deep lore

Armostrong is objectively far stronger:

- Destroyed MG EXCELSUS with a Punch
- Overpowered Ripper Raiden, who can easily destroy MG Ray and EXCELSUS units and all of Desperado by himself
- Defeated Sam
- Was required High-Frequency weapons that damage on a molecular level AND bypassing his hardening in order to damage Armstrong.

yes but has he had a hard life? and you have to remember that snake would hide and then kill him when he wasn't looking

Yeah but can he survive 15 tranq rounds?

Attached: 1440868299475.png (364x329, 240K)

actual cringe

And how is he going to do that, Armstrong can tank literally everything Snake has and much more, I can post calculations here if you want but I'm not that autistic.

Yeah but he's not snake

snake can use CQC and cut out armstrong's heart with his combat knife before he realises what's happening

>snake stabs him with the nano machine suppression needle
>Armstrong turns to scrawny think

Armstrong would be a gimmick boss where Snake has to set up some satellite dishes that disrupt his nanomachines or some dumb shit.

But Armstrong played college ball, how is he gonna beat all that University of Texas experience.

"HRNG, OTACON, THIS GUY'S SKIN HARDENS WHEN I SHOOT IT... HOW DO IT HURT HIM?"

'WELL, SNAKE, IT SEEMS THAT HE CAN ONLY HARDEN ONE SPACE AT A TIME! Plug the controller into the other port every few rounds and his nanomachines won't be able to keep up!'

"Hrgn... Got it, Otacon..."

If we're looking solely at each characters feats powers and resources, Armstrong would shitstomp Solid, but of course Solid is going to be written with a Batman prep-time tier solution to destroy Armstrong

nigga snake defeated MG Rex on foot

>Implying Armstrong is using the same kind of nanomachines

This was after Gray Fox damaged the radome.

>Needle breaks on impact with Armstrong's skin

I was under the impression that even the common grunt enemies you fight in MGR could stomp Snake, much less the final boss.

Attached: 1548321800896.png (725x611, 376K)

>Who would win?
That guy on the left looks like a faggot so right wins by default.

Idk but he beat Vamp

Snake could beat the grunts, he's taken on multiple metal gears.

>needle isn't updated for 2018 tech

Attached: i'm not even mad.jpg (300x398, 25K)

Snake isn't that fodder. He might have problems against a guy like Armstrong just because of his durablity

snake could take out the grunts and a few bosses but probably not beat the game

Common grunts can still be cucked by EMP grenades, missiles, throwing knives and bullets. They're also slow and clumsy despite their strength. Snake could accomplish a sneaking mission in a compound guarded by cyborg grunts.

Yeah but every grunt is packing enhanced speed, durability, and heightened senses

Yet their AI is stupider than previous MGS games.

So? Have you only played MGR?

He's too strong for Snake. It will be his hardest boss fight

Attached: mgr real ending.png (1453x725, 1.67M)

His nanobots probably run his kidneys and metabolism at maximum over drive. Armstrong could probably ingest cyanide and feel no effects.

snake canonically has like 180 IQ
I don't know about armstrong but he planned to fix america by killing everyone he didn't like so I think 80 is a generous estimate
snake would find a way to beat him

snake didn't go to the university of texas

Armstrong has 999 STR and well texas university

>university of texas
>texas
>T E X A S
>E
>X
>A
>S
The battle is already over.

You makin' fun of Texas?

yeah, he played ball and dropped out to join the navy
he's a brainlet

If snake was alive in MGR, he would be equipped with the latest sneaking suit and gadgets. The weapons he procures on site would also be more powerful. It's a possible for him to defeat Armstrong with such conditions.

No im just sure that armstrong has ability to form a gun out of nanomachines.

Who is the player character?

He probably went OCS after graduating.

Hmmm...Snaek will be powered up by nanomachines because of PLOT.

Sure, Armstrong is strong, but could he even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Based vidya solution

He could with nanomachines

8 Gates Victory Formation Armstrong might stand a chance.

Otacon, snap out of it!

Attached: giphy.gif (353x300, 1.65M)

But could Madara beat MAGNETIC FORCE, JACK!?

Attached: monsoon.jpg (480x656, 111K)

Giga Snake probably would win

thanks for the keks

Attached: 1536569665507.png (587x715, 871K)