Is Rockstar really thinking about release Bully 2?

Is Rockstar really thinking about release Bully 2?

Attached: 1472479135-2010874843.jpg (2560x1600, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4nlOn2W558
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_story
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hopefully

I want to be bullied by girls.

Attached: A300BC9B-6683-4F1E-86A8-C835E2877C51.jpg (900x450, 71K)

female protagonist

Attached: lesbo stacy highschool.webm (1024x576, 1.21M)

Sauce?

Kingdom Hearts 3

>how uncomfortable the younger girl looks

Attached: a8e.png (404x399, 9K)

Post the futa edits.

girls are such ruthless, sick headed fucking bullies it's insane. they really know how to break people down in both mind and spirit.
post more, like that one of the jap getting slapped in the bathroom by all those hot chicks

Attached: 1533629109420.jpg (302x371, 72K)

>fishnets under her pants

Attached: 1476407473311.jpg (512x384, 54K)

Probably not.

You just know they're making it right now.

more pls

Everything_Sucks!

web tv show

that's the sauce

And no OP, it would literally be career suicide in this day and age with the far left

>She bites her lip
W-what happen next?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Unf.

No. it would caause too much controversy in this day and age.
>Bully is white and beats up minorities -> game is racist
>Bully is a black / minority and beats up Whites (a.k.a. more realistic) -> game is racist because blacks are perfect
> Bully is White and only beats up other Whites -> game is racist because there aren't enough minorities
No matter what it willl be too controversial in 2019. I guarantee this will never see the light of day.

not if they make the MC a strong independent woman of colour who beats up the evil white boy frat guys who run the school

search your feelings, you know it's coming

I hope not.
Imagine how shit the story will be with current Dan Houser in charge.

They'd just complain that there's not enough LGBTBQQ representation or some other asinine shit. There's always something for them to get outraged about, always.

this
Fucking girls toilet was worse than the secret CIA torture chamber within the American embassy in Argentina.

Yes, but what you fail to adress in your fear mongering is that no one cares about some retarded SJW complains, least of all Rockstar.

who wants to play sjw trash
you cant do anything there. only can preachy shit

Sadly this got canned, before it could become really good.

post the picture of the female protagonist bullying the fat nerd

bully has one of the worst art styles in any game ever so i hope they never release it

On the other hand this is fucking Rockstar.
They managed to piss off both SJWs and /pol/ with RDR2.
If someone can get away with it unscathed, it's fucking Rockstar.

That's not Manhunt 3, so I don't care

Does someone has that webm of a group of hebes assaulting that poor boy while their boyfriends were looking in the back? I think they were russians

youtube.com/watch?v=K4nlOn2W558

I have it but I won't post it

Attached: 1541675303229.png (551x547, 249K)

>ywn be a hot lesbian teenage girl
>ywn shear another girl
why live

Attached: 1519482241975.png (226x223, 6K)

I just wanna be able to give nerds wedgies in glorious 4k

Now we think of missions for Bully 2
>that mission where you sexually bully the qt smoll girl

I want to be soft dom'd by a bitchy cheerleader until we're about to fuck and then I can flip roles and slam her sopping pussy and call her a slut
Ha ha

based

please make it take place in college. i would love to go around dorms and inside the school buildings and maybe the suburbs next to it and streets

why was this set in the US? always seemed way more british

It always reminded me of Harry Potter for some reason, made me want Rockstar to make a Harry Potter game.

harry potter is based off of the "school story" genre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_story
which bully takes inspiration from as well, so yeah
still a proper harry potter open world rpg would be pretty fun surprised it never really happened

That’s sounds funny haha

You know you can just stop thinking about the things you can't have and start thinking about the things you can do.

>that mission where you seduce girls to expose them as lesbians
>that mission where you help the nerds slip roofies into a cheerleader's drink
>that mission where your bra gets stolen and you have to avoid getting exposed

Why is it when you want to make a gril look innocent you put them in overalls?

The blonde grabs the brunettes hand and forces her to touch, when the brunette pulls back in fear the blonde calls her out to the entire lockeroom saying the brunette felt her up and calls her a lesbo as the brunette runs out.

But i think they get into a lesbian relationship later on.

They cover you up, provided you have a shirt on underneath. And overalls are synonymous with work.

She's taller than him!

Attached: 4019253-8723554489-nicol.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>not understanding that girls hit puberty first
>not understanding that this is basically /ss/
>not wanting to live this dream
It's really like you have shit taste and are totally unaware of the universe.

Yea Forums Bully threads are always complete and utter shit. Too many fag that blatantly didn't play Bully 1 and think it's all about being a bully when it was actually about stopping the bullying or wankers furiously masturbating to female bullies.

The difference is one is hot and the other was just getting rid of vermins

Better
There’s a black white and a girl bully and all 3 of them terrorize everyone

Attached: C603F957-C854-4D1C-84DD-9FCC6774A30D.gif (350x350, 1.53M)

Aww dude that would be a good mission
>Snip-Snip
Go steal a boy’s clippers
Obtain blindfold
Find mind
Find fashion magazine
Haircut minigame
Shave the Bitch
A. Bald
B. A dick on the left side of her head
C. A dick on the right side of her head
D. Kick me
Mission complete + 10.00$ Nerd respect + 50

Lanklets BTFO
Manlets are the ultimate chads because they never learn

This
You’re basically a SheepDog
A bully of Bullies looking out for the little guy

Here's your Bully 2 protagonists, bro!

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftheescapeaid.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F07%2Fsaftey-first.png%3Fw%3D487&f=1.p (487x487, 137K)

>Thinking I wouldn’t want that
LMAFO @ ur life

Attached: 4D6C1C79-5DA5-46C9-ABED-2A99206843D7.gif (500x500, 1.77M)

>a subculture bitch and a nigger
go back to resetera

Reminder that they used the Bully combat system for the melee combat in RDR 2
They also used the Bully lock-on dialog system for RDR2's revolutionary NPC interactions

Attached: tackle.webm (960x540, 3M)

Please
Also please

Fillmore was based

I hate society, this could be glorious.

You can pay for that user

I work at Rockstar and am leaking that the protagonist will be a black antifa member fighting /pol/ white nazis on campus. Throughout the story we will realize he's not a bully but more of a hero for fighting evil. More information incoming.

I seriously fucking hope so, bully is the only rockstar game that hasn't bored me to tears.

Maybe in the cutscenes. You can play however you want. I for one gave every nerd and no-clique I saw a wedgie on sight and stuffed their asses into the nearest trash cans. I also talked shit to pretty much everyone relentlessly, beat them up and rode away on my skateboard like Bart Simpson before the prefects could catch me. Sometimes I even stuck the prefects in the trash cans.

Best part of the game is after you get expelled and everyone hates you and wants to fight at the drop of a hat

I hope he also stands up for woman's rights and is an anti-misogynist. That would be great fun.

I would love it but I don't think they have time. Rockstar seems to focus on one game at a time now (even though they have like 6 fucking individual developer studios) and I'm 100% sure that next game will be GTA6

I'm still waiting on agent.

Attached: file_13280_Agent-PC.jpg (640x360, 26K)

That cheerleader isn't supposed to get my dick this hard.

why does this look like shadman

why was she so mean to him?

Attached: 1536375477335.png (497x605, 434K)

It's a tv show you fucking faggot weeb

She’s inbred.

found the autistic sperg

He told her about his secret humiliation fetish, and she's being sexually supportive by indulging him without ostracizing him for it.

hot

You can play like that in RDR2 too, always talking shit, scaring the townsfolk, and robbing and beating people up like you're the town bully. It's the most entertaining way to go through the game by far. As long as you are goading people into attacking you first and then disarming + KO'ing instead of killing them, the law wont even get on your ass for acting like that even in the middle of town

Attached: Chuck Norris.webm (800x450, 3M)

But that’s Pinky. She really is inbred.

Attached: d1547769203725.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>not Bud Spencer.webm

>try to make a Bully game in current year
>can't actually have any bullying occur in the game because even the virtual depiction of bullying, especially if they're somewhere on the victim pyramid, is a practical hate crime

This.
>girls bullying is just as common if not more common than boys bullying
>it often goes unreported and unpunished
>it is often way more brutal than boys bullying as it involves subterfuge, and social politics in addition to physical bullying
Here is your female protagonist, and let's address this elephant in the room. People will still buy it to live out strange fantasies.

Attached: 1462069099370.gif (332x173, 1.51M)

thats power son

Attached: 1533568734179.jpg (298x292, 12K)