Lmao just parry his unpunishable nair bro

>lmao just parry his unpunishable nair bro
nerf when?

Attached: 250px-Ike_SSBU.png (250x250, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kuroganehammer.com/Ultimate/Weight
youtube.com/watch?v=FzyFWQ1UnOA
clips.twitch.tv/BraveStrongMooseLitFam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unpunishable
You can space yourself away to punish whiffs and you can anti air before he nairs to discourage him from short hopping

If it's predictable, then don't get hit by it.

Hopefully soon based on how much nonsense MKLeo was getting off of it, if they could nerf Rool I don't see why Ike is exempt.

>heavies are finally decent
>everyone bitches about them
why did it have to be this way

Heavies are the noob stompers. Before, a noob complaining would be met with "they're low tier git gud bro", but now that they're good, they wont be told that anymore.

he's fine, you're all fucking faggots if you think he deserves to be nerfed

Ike cannot throw an emergency nair, is actually pretty slow on start up if you're not directly above him. Use this to your advantage

and stop coming to Yea Forums to vent your frustrations on a party game

I'm not too be underestimated I'm an elite, Snake, 3.8 mil gsp and climbing. Ike is literally broken

>he thinks elite smash matters
lol

>ike
>heavy

Yes, Ike is heavy, he's not even that far from being a super heavyweight you retard

I havent played the game in like 2 weeks and i havent really touched the online much, but i guarantee i'd beat your ass off the couch, piss off with this le elite smash retardation

kuroganehammer.com/Ultimate/Weight
Anyone above 100 units is considered heavy.

Not a serious fighting game

>make a heavy
>now just give them fast attacks
>now give them a good recovery
>also some mobility too

That's not making heavies good. That's just paving over their weaknesses really lazily

Git gud fucking scrublord

It's very punishable with parries offline, but it's tough to deal with online. Just unzip a zoner if he's giving you shit.

>Ike
>good recovery
LEL

>can recover from the other side of the galaxy by doing horizontal slash into vertical

In low levels of play they may seem overpowered yes, but the higher you get the most noticiable it is how they struggle for their big hurtbox.

It's literally a straight line, incredibly predictable and super easy to intercept, especially if you have a counter.
Get him down into the bottom left/right corner of the screen and he can't do shit.

Is there anyone that actually has trouble against Chrom? He seemed really potent in the beginning but now it seems he's to this game what Little Mac was to Smash 4.

Attached: UltimateChrom.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

No, no you wouldn't. Snake isn't even my main.

literally what Shuton did when he destroyed Leo's ass last saturday
adapt or keep getting bodied

???

You mean Quickdraw > Aether? that just works if he hits the first special midair

not a fighting game at all you mean

Why are there still so many hurt feelings surrounding Dark Pit's presence in Smash?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 2.16.40 PM.png (809x68, 12K)

No, Chrom was shit and a non threat even when Zero and other content creators were hyping him for views.

No one likes him. He is a prime example of a wasted slot.

That one is a joke. But to answer your question:
>revealed before the concept of echoes shut people up
>rep of a series that many people thought didn’t deserve more than one or two reps
>character was literally based off of a Brawl recolor and could’ve remained a pallet swap, concept is supposedly boring
>added to a game already bloated with Uprising content
>Sakurai bias

>source: my ass. I have countered 1 quick draw in glorious arena. Trust me guys, is that simple.

Oh my god, you are so lame. Do you ask mom to kick the router when someone is beating you online?

Do you go to weeklies ever? What's your record, 1-2 at best? Do you go to tournaments? What's your tag? You on the local PR? Top 5 at your college at least? Please, explain why exactly you are not to be trifled with aside from "muh gsp". GSP is completely arbitrary and any competent player can hit 3.5 mil in, like, 30 minutes.

Attached: 45490505_2109647522683193_4770704858984480768_n.jpg (960x960, 70K)

If you won't arena up you don't get to talk shit

Online isn't the same game as the part that matters, and that dude is righr, gsp is arbitrary and your score means nothing, nor does simply being in Elite. If you can't do anything notable in even locals you aren't worth shit

I'm not going to waste my time with a pissant like yourself. Know your place, dog.

I want Wolf to get nerfed. Not because I think he's OP, or because I'm salty I lost to one or because I can't handle him.
I just dislike Wolf and Wolf players. I want him to get nerfed so bad as to be unplayable, solely so the group of annoying edgy furfags drop him and hopefully quit Smash entirely.

>talking big and then pussying out

Attached: 1540218439274294.png (256x256, 67K)

I feel like this wasn't directed at me. I wasn't talking shit, just inquiring about why this dude shouldn't be messed with.

I'm no god myself, my best record at a tourney is 5-2 at a monthly so nothing particularly notable.

I would play but I'm at uni and the internet here is atrocious.

Attached: 45469971_258749341501864_7257357289756033024_n.jpg (719x719, 45K)

The balance philosophies in Smash gets more inconsistent with every game. A punish shouldn't give you 30 fucking damage and KO you from center stage at 60 percent just because you walk slowly or can't recover.

I was PR'd in my arena in Smash 4 and consistently place top 5 in my locals and I think Ike is bullshit.
I don't even face him that often or really lose to him, I just hate how retard proof his nair is.

>talking big when the only thing to your name is """""elite""""" Smash
What's your area? What's your tag?

Nothing changed, heavies still aren't tourney viable for the most part, at least not super heavies.

Dayum just watched that one.

I'm not gonna argue that he isn't bullshit, I just wanted to fuck with the one guy (who I'm guessing is prolly in high school).

This game's top tiers are idiot-proof. Wolf players need to tighten their helmet when they go outside. Ike has /the move/. Pichu has a bullshit factor but is a huge glass cannon and I think problems with the character stem from me not playing them ever so I get smacked whenever I do. Peach/Daisy is the only top tier I would call hard to play because of how technical they are.

That said, good characters are good and I don't think the meta is in a polarizing position right now.

Attached: 45561812_203737917190638_5163101025426472960_n.jpg (960x960, 78K)

I don't know, if you look at the other top tiers they generally have some kind of weakness outside of Wolf and Olimar and Lucina.. Pichu dies to a breeze, Peach is extremely technical and can't succeed at lower levels, Inkling and Fox have limited kill options (though Fox's nair confirm is ridiculous).

Then you look at Ike, a mid tier with an absolutely broken move that does everything for him, and the only counter play is to master the hardest new mechanic in the game, or hit him in the tiny ~6 frame window he's vulnerable, and this is assuming you're not in the air or something. The fact that Ike's nair is his entire moveset and he'd be low tier without it proves his design is terrible and makes him an absolute chore to watch.
>nair to nair
>nair to fair
>nair to uair kill confirm
>nair to bair kill confirm
MKLeo obviously carried the character, but it doesn't change the fact that Ike's nair is bullshit personified and should be nerfed in exchange for the rest of his moves getting buffed so his entire game isn't just nair spam.

This next balance patch is going to be hell when they nerf the top tiers, give mid tiers retardedly strong buffs that make them top tiers, and low tiers get nothing. They need to just buff everybody, it's not fun when they make decent characters worthless.

all they have to do is make DDD's utilt frame one and give it a dual sided hitbox like every other utlit in the game and he has tourney viability

3.8M isn't elite. It was 3.85M almost two weeks ago, and probably close to 4.0M now.

*braps on lucina*

Attached: 1519773122862.gif (200x200, 53K)

Elite is between 3.88mil and 3.86mil right now

Why do you want them to buff characters that are already really good? I like the place we are at now, prettymuch all around except for a few tweaks. Just leave things as they are.

Does anyone else not mind fighting most of the cast? The only characters I hate fighting are Pichu and Snake. In smash 4 there was many more characters I despised despite having a smaller roster.

Attached: 1550475551524.jpg (550x457, 13K)

People complaining about Ike are the same people that complained about Krool early. Typical Yea Forums shitters.

I think he meant "buff the characters that DO need changes," otherwise just leave them (the characters that are already good) alone.

K. Rool was never really an issue

Indeed, just like Ike.

Agreed. Didn't stop Yea Forums from complaining constantly about him.

Dong is definitely viable, Dedede is up there but unsure.

Attached: 4a24ed7d9c387c79f3d3d532474634fe.jpg (600x596, 157K)

I really don't think people would be screaming about his dthrow confirm if it was just a normal killthrow. That's why I get angry about it, at least.

Donkey Kong and Bowser are arguably tourney viable

Literally just get in and rape him with combos.

DDD's definitely good. Give it some time and he'll start shining big time.
youtube.com/watch?v=FzyFWQ1UnOA

Attached: 1528385009955.png (733x660, 754K)

>counterpick with Duckhunt, Pac or Palutena
>win

Fuck braindead faggots who play any of the 5 marths. I enjoy beating you guys as yoshi/villager when I do, but your character is busted and requires so little thinking. Small brained pussies. I hope you guys get the nerf boot.

Attached: 1550605886560.jpg (800x600, 98K)

As a Wolf main I sincerely want to say fuck you to all the bandwagoners that picked him up after Genesis. All you cunts do is spam laser and fair without any thought and you're predictable as fuck. Such a cool character ruined by flowcharty tryhard faggots that want easy wins because their favorite pro player said he's top tier

Attached: 250px-Wolf_SSBU.png (250x232, 70K)

>outside of Wolf
What happened to "can't kill" and shit recovery?

Scrub here. Why would someone pick Lucina instead of Marth?

Have you actually practiced parrying in training mode before?

LITTLE TRICK TO BE BETTER AT PARRYING:

Don't hold shield and release it when you think the attack is going to hit. You'll likely end up getting hit since the window is so fucking tight.

INSTEAD

Stay out of shield and PRESS the shield button and RELEASE it immediately.

This is the best way to parry and gives you the highest likelihood of actually parrying the move instead of just getting hit after dropping shield. Not only does this increase the likelihood of parrying, if you fuck up the timing and press too late, he'll just hit your shield.

I use Palutena and call out his nair with my nair. She also has great tools to edgeguard him.

Seriously everyone is picking him and it's becoming insane. Three guys at my local started using him recently.

Attached: 1545183131629.png (924x918, 1.05M)

Turns out he can consistently get kills sub 100 since his Fsmash is an amazing toll that's +1 on block, and he gets a ton of damage for free via juggling with fair and uair. Blaster lets him space for free and bair is extremely strong. He can just get so much damage off of fast moves that even if he doesn't kill you below 100%, you'll be at bair or bthrow kill percent in seconds.
His recovery is bad but not bad enough to stop him from being everywhere at Frostbite.
Parrying consistently is way harder than just spamming nair. Any retard can succeed with nair spam but you need tons of training to both call out and parry nairs. Parrying it doesn't even fix the problem because Ike's nair works in every situation, even if you hit him a few times, he's so heavy that he can take getting punished before going back to nair spam.
He IS top tier though.

She's consistent, you don't need to worry about spacing nearly as much. Jumping offstage and killing with bair is actually reliable, since marth's sends you nowhere if you don't tipper, which is hard to do. Essentially, she's just an easier marth. If someone REALLY, and I mean REALLY grinded marth they would objectively have a better character, but it would be hard.

Because she's braindead. You don't have to think about spacing at all making it easier to pick her up and get results without having to put in as much effort

One of the things I heard on the frostbite stream was that lucina's attacks go all the way to floor, so they hit small characters or low profile moves easily. I don't play marth or small characrers, so I don't know how significant that is.

If Ike is so broken how come so few people use him in tourney?
It seems like it's all fox, wolf, lucina, and olimar

>Image

Episode 2 never ever.

I like Wolf, but I'm not that great at him. I thought he had a cool design in Brawl, even though I rarely played Brawl at all. I thought he was cool so I was looking forward to playing him in Ultimate.
Really I just like him for the claw special effects when he does moves like ftilt and fair

On the bright side, this will at least let Nintendo know how popular he really is.

Attached: SF Assault 2.jpg (2000x1600, 735K)

>Elite
>3.8 Million
Elite literally means nothing unless you're passed 4 Millions. I'm elite with about thirty (30) different characters and I'm fucking shit compared to top players. I'm only passed four million with like six characters.

With that being said, As snake, I would spam the shit out of my grenade is I was to be against a Nair abusing Ike. Just lob them near you and watch them being unable to approach.

Not him, but If you get ike off-stage, he's not comming back, ESPECIALLY if you have a counter. The problem is usually getting him off-stage.
T.Villager Main

t. space faggot with 1 frame attacks

It doesnt matter that much but it means she creates less safe space when she jumps. Im sure you have heard the term threat bubble, basically when she starts her jump her only good threat bubble tools are dair and back air, but once shes at the apex of her jump all her air moves can cover the space around her so she can commit to her moves later than ike and marth who have to space and time their moves. In ikes case he usually has to start his nair and forward airs earlier in his jump to get the best coverage out of them. If he shoots too late then he wont get a good area coverage and will be punished, if he shoots too early then you can just space right outside of his nair because its initial swing is already below him and not infront. Lucina conversely can throw out early aerials or wait for her opponent to react while still having a solid up air fair and bair right before landing. Marth needs to get tippers so his timeframe for tipper up air depends more on the spacing and he has to commit to either an early tipper forward air on the rise of the jump or a weak fast fall forward air (back air is actually very easy to tipper at either time in comparison). Basically the commentator meant to say lucina has a much bigger timeframe in which she can commit to her attacks and still effectively cover space.

If hes vertical then he has 3 mixups to land which makes edge guarding him hard. He can quick draw to a platform (or mid stage if its FD/kalos), he can quick draw onto stage to land at the edge, or he can quick draw right below the ledge to grab ledge. He also has super armor on his up b which makes it really hard to commit off stage against him and forces you to either stay at the edge for a ledge trap or go behind him offstage for a stage spike. Neither are that easy. He doesnt have the safest of recoveries but it does have some good mixups/properties.

>only lost to one Ike ever online with Snake
>consistently have trouble against faggots like Dedede and Lucas

I don't get it but I'm just glad i finally got one of my mains to elite

Attached: smug-naked-snake-59325738bd2a7.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Ridley buff when? He’s trash.

>Be me
>Villager Main in Sm4sh
>See Splatoon Rep announced alongside Sma5h
>Pretty excited because huge fan of splatoon.
>Want to main Inkling now
>Sma5g is out
>Practice the fuck out of Inkling and Villager
>Most people agree the character has potential.
>I'm still better with villager.
>One other guy at local plays Inkling
>Oh nice!
>Try to do small talk with him, talking splatoon and shit
>He never played splatoon.
>Picked the character entirely because he saw it place high on many tier list.
>Internaldisgust.jpeg
>We end up playing against each other second round
>I start with Villager
>He literally try to fish for easy roller kills the whole match.
>Fine he'll roll into Loid and shield to bug nets.
>Actually does, never learns.
>Three stocks him no problems
>He complains I zone him out and shield camp too much
>At first I just want to tell him to git gud
>Instead, I switch to Inkling, he keeps inkling too
>Still only lose one stock to him.
>Finished 5th out of 23 entrants
>Next Local tournament he dropped the character entirely
I hate bandwagonners. They abandon their character way too often and never develop anything interesting. It's always the character loyalist that wrecks my shit.

Attached: 1548785202199.jpg (1000x1000, 54K)

People tell me that Snake has a good matchup against DDD but it looks to me to be super painful. Every time one of them shows up they just get shat on despite having enough skill to do the b-reversed grenade landing trick

I haven't been keeping up. What makes Wolf super good? I remember when the game first came out people were consistently placing him lower than Falco

Snake main here

I've only ever beaten one Dedede online, the match up is a nightmare

>All these fake ikes picking him up after watching mkleo
>enjoy getting parried :^)

>He can quick draw to a platform (or mid stage if its FD/kalos)
That's usually a punish. Don't even need a counter
>he can quick draw onto stage to land at the edge
That's also a punish. Shield it and it's an easy grab.
>he can quick draw right below the ledge to grab ledge.
That one is the better option, but he's still in the position where I can guess his option from the ledge, which considering it's ike, is probably gonna be jump to Nair.
>He also has super armor on his up b
Counter really fucks that up. If you don't have a counter, then we're back at dealing with the ledge options, which is often jump Nair.

Maybe it's just my villager, but I feel like is not hard to gimp at all. I can go to him or force him into an option with my loid.

I'll agree all day long that his Nair his nightmareish, even with my slingshots, but he is not fine off-stage.

Try puff vs deedeedee.
It's like 70-30 triple d.

Then again, there's also puff vs richter/simon which is like 90/10 belmonts.

>Puff tries to wall of pain me
>flip the tables and wall of pain him off the side

Attached: 1508807813500.jpg (817x857, 63K)

They tried things your way for years and it didn't work

I normally think Snake struggles against other projectile characters, but i like the Snake/Belmont match up, mostly because their projectiles aren't as fast and nikita fucks them once they're off stage

I'll fuck you up sunshine

Attached: 1520905156883.png (1280x720, 976K)

Have you ever, perhaps, considered that MAYBE the fact is that mkleo is good and not that Ike is broken?

If you jump nair an ike during up b then you just lose your stock. His 3 quickdraw options are good because he can read your reaction. If you back up then he knows he needs to get to edge of grab ledge, if you just shield at ledge or try to intercept the quick draw then he can just try to land on platform, if you go offstage or stay above the ledge then he just has to make it to ledge or hope he hits you so he can up b after. The only counter play is to bait out a stage landing or to predict his mix up. Compare that to characters that have 1 recovery option like luigi or falcon or dk, hes got it pretty good.

>first game where he isn't bottom tier
>WAAAH I CAN'T WIN ANYMORE FIX THE GAME SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN
zoom zoom zoom

Holy shit, are you me?
>solo mained Villy in 4
>put like 1000 hours in Splatoon 1, vastly prefer playing it over Smash 4
>Inkling announced for Smash, immediately unlock her and play her exclusively
>turns out Inkling is really good
>weeks of people calling me a tier whore for playing my favorite character from my favorite game

>K. Rool comes out
>Obvious scrub-stomper but whatever, still going to main him
>Feel sick watching dumbass K. Rools always go for D-Throw -> Smash Attacks, even when Up-Throw would be better at low percent and Dash Attack/F-Tilt is more consistent at higher percents.
>Scrubs constantly bitch, and bandwagon bitches constantly going "lol so braindead, he DEFINITELY needs a nerf and I'm a K. Rool main!"
>Sakurai "nerfs" him (actually makes him arguably stronger) and tier lists based on tourney results finally begin giving him an honest ranking
>Bandwagonners jump ship, scrubs are outed as shitters who need to get gud and all that's left of K. Rool mains are the legitimate mains.
Thank you Sakurai.

Attached: 4eb9a36571a19c7a047d837d544e80de.jpg (675x1105, 68K)

>His 3 quickdraw options are good because he can read your reaction.
>The only counter play is to bait out a stage landing or to predict his mix up.
>bait out a stage landing
>predict his mix up.
There you go, you just enumerated yourself all the answer to your own questions. I do believe all you need to do is to practice now.

After playing as falcon, Simon, and snake pretty much exclusively and then trying Ike, this character doesn't seem super hard to play, like it doesn't take much thought to spam Nair and bair and keep short hopping. Simon can be braindead too but even with him it's hard because if he gets knocked off there's a pretty good chance you will fall. It feels like you have to focus a lot more with falcon and snake for the same thing, whatever I guess.

Such is life. But for the most part, people DO play inkling for the tier list spot. Look at armada, for example. Do you really think he's even touched splatoon?
...But you don't deserve this. Anyone that plays a character because they LIKE THEM and not because of their TIER LIST spot, they have my respect and then some. Good on you user. Fuck them.

Because he's more fun than pit

How do I not be shit at doc pls help

Attached: 087F77B1-B1E9-4794-A7D9-388DDCF5AC66.jpg (736x951, 174K)

UNGA BUNGA
ME SPECIAL SPIRAL
ME DISTANT COUNTER
ME RADIANT AETHER

Attached: 1549762950733.jpg (700x777, 76K)

Down B is surprisingly good. It also DOES have vertical gain, despite what anyone says.

I feel your pain, but also your love. If your character choice is based on love for the serie, you have my respect.

I actually hope the same thing will happen to inklings. It actually kinda did a little with the roller nerf, but I still see it played a lot.

Remember to Tornado Spin before doing his up+b for recovery to add some height. Tornado Spin is also great as a most on its own. Also, never use the cape in the air unless you want all your momentum killed.

I think you are missing the point, he still has multiple options and isnt ever forced to take the bait. He has mix ups and a ledge snap. Sure it CAN be punished but its still not that serious for ike to be off stage.

Armada is fine since his job is Smash Bros and he's just picking the character that he thinks will net him the best results, but when people assume everyone using Inkling is a tier whore I get annoyed. Splatoon is a super popular game and Smash is a crossover fighter, just because Inkling is good doesn't mean everyone using her is just trying to win.
Furthermore, we know now that characters like Wolf and Olimar are way more busted than Inkling.

I've Re-read your post, just to be sure I'm not a retard, and still stand by my points. He's definitely not the easiest character to gimp, but he's still pretty predictable.

My perception might be skewered because I main villager and he's a gimp god.

He's not that bad
He just has trouble dealing with top tiers

>hear all about how much better ultimate is than sm4sh
>watch some of Frostbite top 8
>it's basically the exact same stray hit simulator that sm4sh was
>each player just fairing/bairing their opponent once then resetting to neutral over and over
>there's 2 olimar players in top 8 like some shit from brawl lmao
>like half of all stocks are taken with kill throws
>most entertaining part of the whole thing was the black commentators banter

Attached: laughing scar and toph.png (421x716, 253K)

>that one richter player that bounced off the pikmin to recover

Attached: 1550777501076.gif (333x174, 955K)

based, I almost want to emulate smash 4 and just show everyone that the "hype" shit they're seeing in ultimate is literally possible in smash 4, yet somehow all these smash 4 faggots think smash 4 was "so slow"

kek, good one

>Armada is fine since his job is Smash Bros and he's just picking the character that he thinks will net him the best results
You're right.
>Splatoon is a super popular game
Was. Online killed it, trust me, I experienced it first hand. My smurfing escapades turned into just facing other smurfs, couldn't even practice with charger anymore.
>just because Inkling is good doesn't mean everyone using her is just trying to win.
Hell dude, I used to play this game like all the fucking time and I haven't touched inkling since launch, now if we had OCTOLINGS for a chance then I'd give them a try.
>we know now that characters like Wolf and Olimar are way more busted than Inkling.
Disagree with wolf, but agree with olimar.

For those who haven't seen:
clips.twitch.tv/BraveStrongMooseLitFam

>Pick Olimar in quickplay just to see if he's THAT Good
>no training or anything, just pick the character and go with the flow
>Holy shit that run speed
>Plucks new pickmins out of nowhere in .5 seconds
>throw distance is crazy
>Pikmins actually rack-ups lots of damage very quickly.
>Aerials are fucking god-tier.
>get to elite in like three games
>Win super easy
>but I play like an unfun campy prick so I drop the character
I can't even begin to think what it's like to play against a top level pikmin player. It must be a total nightmare.

Ultimate is more fun to watch than Jigglypuff taking grands so I don't know why you're talking shit.

You can't cry about people being competitive about smash and also cry nerf, Yea Forums.

Doc has some of the worst matchups in the game. When pulling off combos, it’s important to fade back and not go in to deep for a kill. Doc is a glass cannon, he gets killed by nearly any type of edge guarding if your going against someone who knows what they’re doing. I’ve noticed using pills and down tilt are surprisingly great combo starters. Just play him defensively. That’s the only way your going to get anywhere with Doc. Praying for his speed to be fixed.

Attached: 2D410829-1147-4937-9110-90AA2417D07B.gif (600x338, 2.67M)

Anyone got tips for ridley?

Attached: 1545908804544m.jpg (1024x528, 68K)

Holy shit I didn’t realize it was this bad until you said something about his speed

Attached: 6583251F-77FA-442C-AA22-E484F6E8F2CE.jpg (1242x1605, 376K)

When in doubt, use nair.

>fast attacks
still usually slower and only on a few attacks in most cases
>give them a good recovery
most heavys like bowser and dk have average or even just bad recoveries. in the case of someone like k.rool its still easily punishable
>also some mobility
almost every character in the game got more mobility, thats like complaining that arials got less lag.

a key thing you aren't understanding is that heavies are inherently at a huge disadvantage having such a big hurtbox while simultaneously being weighed down and easier to combo, getting some much needed quality of life buffs still doesnt put them at the top of the tier lists and the better players will always go for smaller and harder to hit characters like pichu, even when those characters die at 60

Attached: Robolaugh.gif (190x192, 199K)

Since I guess this thread is for bitching about things that don't matter at all, I might as well say that I hate how I can main Lucas and Ike ever since Brawl, but now that NAir and PK Freeze are pretty good I get called a tierfag for using them. PK Fire is ass btw, it takes forever to come out and if you can't dodge it then you're just bad at Smash.

Attached: 1548907428819.jpg (720x960, 85K)

LMAO SIDE B

Nah, that's just because you caught all of the cheesy match ups. If you saw that MVD versus Light match you'd have come back with a different perspective on it.

>Falco's supposed to be THE zoner counter among spacies because of his reflector
>Wolf ends up doing a better job anyway because LOL transcendent projectile

pfffftahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: fuck off melee cuck.jpg (1200x675, 148K)

Reminder that there are three types of Wolf main
>the bandwagoner who saw him do well at tournies/online
>the person who played him back in brawl
>the furry
There is no inbetween

So that makes Zackray a furry? The other two can't apply to him.

All the spacies have transcendent projectiles.

Also how the fuck is Falco the zoner counter spacie, his is the only counter that can't stay out permanently unless I'm not understanding what you mean.

Let's just say more Mega Man mains would rather face Falco than Wolf.

>literally who tournament in WA

When he's getting nerfed bros?

Attached: 5b38e34b99113.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Elite just means you're a little above average my dude. Also

>Complains about Ike
>Uses Snake

Yoshi is just as braindead as the FEfags.

Meleeniggers always back up to MUH LOCALS as an argument so when even the local/literally who tournaments are just as bad as the top, that's just embarrassing

Depends on what we mean with tourney viable.

I don't think they can ever win a major.

Maybe not even get top 8.

Top 64?

Probably.

DDD was top 33 at genesis IIRC

God it feels great dabbing on everyone

Attached: 1551066962410.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

KuroganeHammer is just a memelord, he probably doesn't care.

Hard to say how much worse they will get when the meta develops even further, at genesis the game was even younger than now.

I think they will fall off.

I'd say ridley has the highest chance of dropping in usage after some time as people will know the matchup better

Shoyo James got 9th at Frostbite with Chrom. That's pretty damn good.

Yeah but that's not relevant to that particular question, the poster was asking if Chrom was good at all.

Doesn’t that make him pretty bad? If you can’t deal with the top tiers it’s pretty harsh.

Bayonetta: Geist(33rd)
Bowser: Linus, DRN (97th)
Bowser Jr.: Llany(129th)
Captain Falcon: Fatality(17th)
Chrom: Shoyo James(9th)
Cloud: Blade (97th)
Corrin: Promaelia(129th)
Daisy/Peach: Samsora(13th)
Dark Pit: ?
Dark Samus/Samus: Advo(49th)
Diddy Kong: Zinoto(25th)
Donkey Kong: HIKARU(49th)
Dr. Mario: Lui$(33rd)
Duck Hunt: Wisdom, Ozone(65th)
Falco: Osiris197(97th)
Fox: Light(5th)
Ganondorf: Rickles(65th)
Greninja: Lea(9th)
Ice Climbers: ?
Ike: MKLeo(2nd)
Incineroar: Magister(65th)
Inkling: Cosmos(5th)
Isabelle: Nom(129th)
Jigglypuff: Hungrybox(193rd)
Ken: Hazmatt(129th)
King Dedede: Peli(65th)
King K. Rool: ?
Kirby: Komota(65th)
Link: Salem(65th)
Little Mac: JoeCool(129th)
Lucario: Tsu(65th)
Lucas: ChaosArc(193rd)
Lucina: MKLeo(2nd)
Luigi: Elegant(49th)
Mario: Ninja, Dark Wizzy(65th)
Marth: Mr. E(49th)
Megaman: Kameme(25th)
Meta Knight: Abadango(25th)
Mewtwo: SDX(33rd)
Mii Brawler: ?
Mii Gunner: Eureka(193rd)
Mii Swordfighter: Anonymous Moniker(129th)
Mr. Game and Watch: Advo(49th)
Ness: Gackt(33rd)
Olimar: Myran(3rd)
Pac-man: Tea(13th)
Palutena: Nairo(7th)
Pichu: VoiD(13th)
Pikachu: DM(33rd)
Piranha Plant: ?
Pit: ?
Pokemon Trainer: Wishes(9th)
Richter/Simon: Shuton(4th)
Ridley: ?
ROB: WaDi(33rd)
Robin: Sakuto(129th)
Rosalina: Karinole(129th)
Roy: Goblin(13th)
Ryu: THUNDER(129th)
Sheik: Wizzrobe(65th) (?)
Shulk: Darkshad(65th)
Snake: MVD(7th)
Sonic: Sonido(49th)
Toon Link: DaneReich(193rd)
Villager: PikPocket(97th)
Wario: Tweek(1st)
Wolf: Tweek(1st)
Wii Fit Trainer: Stas(193rd)
Yoshi: Suarez, Meme(25th)
Young Link: Ross(65th)
Zelda: Skaiza(129th)
Zero Suit Samus: Marss(17th)

>Ice Climbers: ?

Attached: vegeta_crying_by_majinvegeta03-d930t2x.png (1024x582, 346K)

Yeah but he has good or even match ups against other characters
He's mid tier

why do people who couldn’t get elite with every character if they try believe they’re allowed to have opinions