Convince the residents to let in poor oppressed ghouls

>convince the residents to let in poor oppressed ghouls
>the ghouls slaughter them all
what did bethesda mean by this

Attached: Tenpenny_Tower.jpg (320x183, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/383zyw/fallout_3_karma_racism_removed_better_moral/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that subhumans will always fuck shit up

>what did bethesda mean by this
Roy never said he wouldn't. He told them that he would have his revenge and he did.

Attached: 1496540197967.png (1406x1356, 176K)

ghouls are evil and should be shot at sight

they made a good quest with real consequences for once (this is not a fallout 3 hate post, I like the game)

No matter how well you dress, your ghouls will always be there, so it doesn't really matter whether the ghouls remain in the subways or invade the tower, they're in the tower and the class illusions of the residents of tenpenny tower that make up their attitudes to the ghouls actually make them the ghouls, but it's the same on the other side, Roy will still just be a ghoul if he resides in tenpenny tower or not, same thing either side, same problem for both the ghouls and the people of tenpenny tower, so what is tenpenny tower then, and who lives there? And is the lone wanderer the ghoul no matter what side he takes in the quest, for not seeing this?

>I like the game
Hopefully that unlisted posting on Amazon by Bethesda is a Fallout 3 Remaster.

Attached: The Pitt.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

The problem was that siding with them was "good" and killing them even after was "evil"
it's not painted as a consequence though, instead they act like you did the moral thing and Three Nigger shits on you if you don't

Attached: 1480355387538.png (840x1182, 93K)

it's a great quest and actually reminds me of deus ex, when you sneak through liberty island and avoid killing any terrorists, and then the organisation that you work for ends up killing all the terrorists anyway.

>Three Nigger shits on you if you don't
3 dog has a limit perspective. He only reports on things with the information he has.

Attached: 1496540264755.png (1470x866, 68K)

nah, I hope it is fallout 1 and 2 remastered ports

>That comic
To be fair, it is safer than the other route.

Unsubtle allegory for the destiny of the modern welfare state.

Which in itself is fair and could be interesting. It's just it totally doesn't seem to be intentional on Bethesda's part and just incompetence. Look at the head ghoul
>good karma
>fucking psyched that Megaton gets nuked
>murders Tenpenny tower after getting approval to live there
Does Three Dog ever report as if he doesn't have the full picture? That could've made Fallout 3 a lot more interesting and have him matter more than one quest in the game to find Liam Neeson. In a better game Three Dog's reporting would have more effects on people's reaction to you and he might even get some things wrong leading to trouble or rewards for you regardless of what you actually did

Attached: 1517624786110.jpg (499x368, 58K)

>Which in itself is fair and could be interesting. It's just it totally doesn't seem to be intentional on Bethesda's part and just incompetence. Lo

Yes, you might have to end up silencing three dog.

Unless you want to be fucked by a cazador or try your luck with 2/3 deathclaws, it is the safer way

I doubt it will be anything Fallout-related at all. But a remaster of 3/NV on a less shitty engine would be nice.

>Bethesda's part and just incompetence
Because chances are the quest designers and the dev behind the karma never spoke to each other.

Attached: 1496562511515.png (1280x3424, 302K)

Yes, but the shittiness is part of the charm.

That sometimes things don't go as planned. You can't tie a ribbon around everything just because you tried.

tbf fighting two thirdrs of a reathclaw sounds pretty easy

>this pic was removed from reddit

That's because reathclaws aren't as vicious as even 1/3 of a deathclaw. They're mainly festive pets.

Certain kinds of shittiness can be charming. Fallout 3's brand of shittiness isn't charming, it's just pathetic, especially for a game released in 2008.

It's a commentary on the refugee crisis plaguing the EU. Almost Raimiesque, but a bit subtler.

Fallout Tactics is the only good Fallout game.

There's evil in all walks of life and misguidedly helping one group at the expense of another only serves to perpetuate it.

post the reddit version

Attached: 58606-3-1427958248.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

I liked it

Just like irl things arent always straight forward, and sometimes what appears to be a good choice can have bad consequences. RPGs need moar of this desu

Attached: bos_vs_enclave.png (2518x1024, 198K)

>"The only winning move is to not play THAT quest"

I have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: Fallout New Vegas.jpg (700x387, 105K)

Attached: Enclave world wide.png (900x624, 532K)

I think that comic perfectly encapsulates every player's first time to the strip.

I've killed ghouls and made the ghoul girl my sexslave.

reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/383zyw/fallout_3_karma_racism_removed_better_moral/

I believe there was a non racist edit of that so it could be posted on reddit

This. The quest would have been perfect if

1. The Karma system wasn't so retarded. Better yet, if it didn't exist.
2. Three Dog didn't exist.

I fucking hate reddit so much

Obviously they can't stand the no-no think. The whole point of the comic is by specifically tying it to the real world. You are supposed to invite minorites in and treat them like equals despite the crime. When you do and get shot, the media doesn't care because its only job is policing rascism. Bethesda being blue pilled as they are is forcing you to accept that reality as an actively good thing.

When I went, I tried to see if I could talk my way into him giving me the chip, but he took me into a back room and tried to kill me... so I melted him.

How do you do this? Thought this would work at the other dude's mansion, but it doesn't.

I don't get it. Do you guys actually listen to Three Dog?

>always aims for the head
That's right.

Lol nigga just shoot the Cazadors in the wings and cripple their retarded asses and you win.

I don't know. The Quest bugged out for me

you forgot
>is anally annihilated in every possible reality by some faggot cavedweller
and in fact
>constantly loses vertibirds to a small gust of wind or some blind fucking retard with a gun hundreds of years old

Attached: tumor spaghetti.jpg (435x435, 41K)

Works for me :^)

Maybe when it came out, but thanks to that shitty engine and the shitty art designers, and shitty gameplay it has aged very bad.

Fallout: Japan might be cool. Too bad the PC police wouldn’t let it fly

But Japan lets it fly all the time.

Not for nukes they don't
Hell nuking Megaton wasn't an option in the japanese fallout 3

Every gaming news outlet would plaster Hiroshima articles on the front page

Jesus fuck what a bunch of babies.