PUT THIS MAN IN SMASH. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY HE CAN'T JOIN

PUT THIS MAN IN SMASH. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY HE CAN'T JOIN.

Attached: G0QQ7ak.jpg (1739x1275, 640K)

He’s a nigger if you take off his helmet.

His history with nintendo is a bunch of butchered ports and one good game that most people haven't played

because he would mercilessly slaughter every other character easily. also nintendo wouldn't let glory kills or the super shotgun in.

too violent

Attached: 1530026780513.png (316x289, 197K)

gay

If Snake (who kills people with real weapons) could make it, so can Doomslayer. Just tone down the blood and gore.

>What is Joker

this, even snake is just cartoony violence
doomguy is too bloody for nintendo

This.

There's none, if Joker and Piranha Plant are in it then anyone can.

Snake doesn't use a single firearm though, just artillery like mortars grenades and a rocket launcher. I mean, that's why they designed him that way, they don't want real guns in smash. Bayo uses pewpew lipstick tubes, doom slayer uses a god damn chainsaw. stop being a retarded faggot

You are right, but Bayonetta does uses guns that fire actual bullets, so your argument is invalid.

>Laser pistol
>Rocket launcher
>Plasma gun
Better take out Fox and Samus too

a character from a very popular and recent jrpg.
also an actual character, doomguy has literally no personality

laser pistol isn't a gun that fire bullets and is fictional
rocket launcher isn't a gun
plasma gun doesn't shoot bullets and is fictional

Have you played a Bayonetta game?

Did you go for the gold with those mental gymnastics?

Yea, because Piranha Plant is well know for his deep dialogue, complex character development, and amazing motivations.

>that fire actual bullets

Attached: 1410739471240.png (421x322, 47K)

doom 64 is in trademark limbo

he's a goofy ass plant with a massive grin on his face
also a nintendo first party

>Moving goalpost.gif

>he thinks he needs a personality to be likeable

Attached: cramracks.png (469x498, 402K)

how is what i described not an example of personality? he's an expressive character and also needs a lot less justification as he's a nintendo character

says the nigger that wants Doom slayer in smash brothers, jesus fucking christ

gun shoot bullet
laser gun does not
rocket does not

want me to teach you your ABCs, too?

They didn't give him actual firearms to use because if you're playing a Metal Gear game (pre-V) properly, you virtually never use them except for the one section per game where gunning niggas down is mandatory.

Kek

Because I want Mach Rider instead.

Attached: dbed320759e5f7ed82654d4efd9105b3.png (500x426, 65K)

>you virtually never use them

there's a ton of guns in every MGS game. you don't even have non-lethal weapons in mgs1, you have to beat them up to knock them out

i get that the games discourage killing people but there's a balance, and they didn't even give snake his tranq gun because it's just a modified regular gun

There is no rules to who gets included in smash at this point. Joker and Cloud are in this game. Theres no reason doomguy couldn't join.

Doomguy/Doom Slayer is too mean.

is scoobie doo popular in japan?
they should really put shaggy in