Game is suspiciously cheap

>game is suspiciously cheap

Is Deus Ex actually good? I'm worried since it's 97 cents on Steam

Attached: Spicy-Chicken-Nuggets-Are-Back-At-Burger-King-b-678x381.jpg (678x381, 80K)

Well its about 20 years old

Yeah, it's just super old is all.

Attached: jc dentsoy.png (960x821, 697K)

No wonder Americans are so fat

Buy it and play and make up your own fucking mind, faggot. You telling me you cant even afford a 97c game and you come whining to v to make a shitty thread about it?

based fast food shill

Whataburger nuggets > bk

Pissing away money, even 97 cents, is stupid

How is burger king still around? It's such garbage it's unreliable.
I'm a bit of a foodie so I tried a ton of their menu to find that one good thing most places have. Nope, it's all absolute trash.
Like, the worst versions of every food item you can imagine.

best pc game ive played to date,, my first playthrough was 2015

the first part of the game is shit ill admit.. i even uninstalled it the first time..

give it a good chance. change the controls and it is magical

Damn, I could go for those nuggies right about now.

Because we can actually afford to eat lmao

The best part of BK is every time you go there their milkshake machine is broken.

I'm not going to pretend like burger king is great but
>Like, the worst versions of every food item you can imagine.
that's mcdonald's

>I'm a bit of a foodie
opinion discarded

then why waste your time reading and replying to this post? time is money and you wasted about 97 cents depending on your wage doing that.

>he's never had rattlesnake fries at taco bell

How can europoors even compete?

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-124720~2.png (1440x1463, 1.03M)

Ahhah fuck yeah. Bouta go to BK righf now.

t. jew

thats mcdonalds

probably the best series ever. I am amazed they sell the new ones for that cheap.

Attached: ss+(2019-02-25+at+12.52.21).jpg (552x456, 88K)

Feels good to know you'll never go hungry.

bit of a foodie

meaning he rates anything with sauce drizzled over the top as 'its like fast food but its, like, good lol'

'yeah its on ubereats!'

McDonald's new mushroom and Swiss burger is actually pretty good

Enjoy tour meetâ„¢ consumer.

Had some of these last night, god damn this morning was terrible, needed to shit so fucking bad but couldn't and then when I finally started making progress, nothing but liquid. Smell was appalling, didn't burn as bad as eating popeyes but the stomach pains were worse

Flavor 8/10, wouldn't eat if i had to go to work the next day

deus ex >HR=invis=Mankind Divided

imo

I like having the choice between onion rings and fries. They also have bigger portion sizes than McDonalds and probably Wendys.

It's definitely the worst quality wise.

what why? I like to try food from a lot of places. I don't eat all that much more than usual, I just try to not order the same thing more than once for as long as I can.

For me?
Its the McChicken.

Attached: McD-McChicken_(infobox).png (700x487, 318K)

Even if food was free I'd still have no clue how Americans are so fat, at a certain point I just can't put any more food into me or I'd feel like throwing up.

Burger King had pretty good quality for a fast food place as recently at 10 years ago, but they were bought by some other guy/company and they cratered the quality. The prices are also down quite a lot, but you can't tell me 10 nuggets for $1.50 will return anything that you could actually call meat.

Is it actual chicken breast or is it just chicken mash formed into a patty?
Only Wendys seems to get this right.

OFFICIAL FAST FOOD FRIES POWER RANKING

GOD TIER
1. Arby's
2. Checkers
3. Taco Bell (nacho fries)

TASTY TIER
4. Wendy's
5. KFC
6. Culver's

MEDIOCRE TIER

7. Burger King
8. Shake Shack
9. Krystal's
10. Popeyes
11. Zaxbys
12. Bojangles
13. Hardee's

SHIT TIER
14. McDonald's
15. Chick-fil-A

mine closed down actually. they used to be good until they tried to copy mcd's for everything.

i never had anything at taco bell because we dont have it here

What is this?

Attached: 1538073698548.jpg (555x526, 82K)

Burger king number 6 best burger meal in all of fast food
But seriously, you can get Five Guys for similar prices and y'know, have it be super fuckin good

its less about portion sizes and more about consuming way too much sugar
soda is liquid death

Maccas and Jack's are equally garbage.

Aren't those just normal steak fries

Not him but, calling yourself a foodie is like calling yourself a gamer

It isnt wrong but we just dont do it

>hurr durr lets get some fries and curl them up into some unnatural shape

Curly fries are fucking retarded

>Burger King fries
>Mediocre

Attached: hmm.png (490x402, 395K)

5 guys is like double the price of any fast food place where I live.

why is it called rattlesnake? because the fries are spicy? i wish it had sour cream too..

Nachos but instead of tortilla chips you get Cheetos

>five guys for similar prices
you what. you can get two double cheeseburgers at burger king for like $4.50 at most. that's cheaper than a single burger at five guys

Yeah, I wouldn't even rank them above shit tier myself

>Sonic Fries nowhere to be seen despite easily being Tasty Tier at the minimum

Attached: 1487970730324.png (228x223, 77K)

One opened here a few years ago and it has gotten shittier ever since. It's right down town and none of the employees care, so it's just getting grosser and grosser.
I've gone in and there was one person working the counter and preparing the food, while being harassed by homeless drug addicts that want to shoot up in the bathroom. Then other times there is a sign on the door saying they are closed for a day because not enough staff bothered to show up.

It's really bad.

>SHIT TIER
> CHICK-FIL-A
Way to out yourself discord tranny

kfc is trash tier fried chicken. dogshit list.

>Taco Bell fries
>Anything but tasteless-tier

Seriously, I don't get it. They have like no taste whatsoever, why do people like these?

Guess I am not enough of one to realize that was even a thing. I just like to try everything.

I used to shit on McDonald's as well but they've actually made some strides to improve their food lately. The new fresh beef quarter pounders are actually pretty tasty. And it's one of the few burgers I've eaten lately that didn't look like the cooks had sat on it before sending it out. Fries are still pretty damn good too. Might just go get one right now.

Taco Bell is genuinely my favourite fast food restaurant and everybody I talk to online hates it. I do wonder if it's different in the US.

You guys don't know the pain of living in a place where the only fast food choices are BK or McDonald's. Well there's also Wendy's but it's like a 20 minute drive.

Waffle fries are disgusting you fucking uncultured swine

Even soda only has 150ish calories per can, are they drinking 10 cans a day? In that case, their teeth/gum health will cause a heart attack before their obesity.

>nacho fries that high
>chick-fil-a that low
>zaxbys that low

Are you from SC?

Attached: 1525296943430.png (500x400, 234K)

KFC is delicious you fucking Popeye's shill

Attached: kfc-france-colonel-grilled-cheese.jpg (400x227, 20K)

The best fast food sandwich.

Worst food poisoning of my life was from a Wendy's chicken sandwich.

I'd actually move Chick-fil-A to the same tier as Arby's.

Nah. I love it as well. I also love White Castle. Has a distinct taste even above pricier fare

Their fries blow McDonalds and KFCs fries out of the water. Can't speak for other places that we don't have in the UK though

This changes everything

Attached: 1546270875047.jpg (720x540, 46K)

1. Whataburger
2. Dairy Queen
3. A&W
4. Burger King
5. Chick fil a
6. Wendys
7. Mcdonalds
8. Sonic
9. KFC
10. Any California transplant franchise trash

pretty much
lots of people drink soda like water