Was half life 1 the worst first person shooter of all time?

Was half life 1 the worst first person shooter of all time?

Attached: 46837521_1880575328717114_5128274698991304704_o.jpg (1140x784, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452093361/#452093361
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Not the worst, but definitely not even close to good. Shitty graphics, poor AI, amd that retarded jump mechanic.

Oh look! It's another Half-Life bashing thread by that one autistic person! Do you think that he/she works for Epic Games, got laid off at Valve, is bored, or is autistic?

>retarded jump mechanic
holy shit get good

no, have a (You)
1 and 2 are some of the few games i replay each year

No, but it's probably the least graphically engrossing game you'll ever force yourself to play fucking millenial.

the only way to correctly play this game is by playing blck mesa

the original is genuinely painful to look at now

t. someone who played the game on release

Why would you play a shitty mod made by amateurs?

it's pretty fucking bad looking back on it. doom and quake are still fun to play but the HL games have aged like shit

that's like, your opinion man
i love the original art-style and awkward npc models

Because it wasn't OppFor.

Attached: 1548467106219.png (722x725, 67K)

>poor AI
Okay, nigger, no.
The AI was actually incredibly well done for the time. Enemies were capable of strategizing, and had tons of little detailed quirks built into their scripts. The only thing the AI did poorly was pathfinding.

The marine AI is still better than most AI that has been released in the past 10 years.

quake 2 is

t.idshills

no

>poor AI
no you fucking zoomer. AI is a part that still holds up well after all this time.

You're quite sheltered if you think Half life is the worst that one can do.

Attached: 2304.jpg (500x500, 93K)

this thread SUCKS!!

Cucked, unbased and posssibly even bluepilled.

Nah

No.
NO.

OH FUCK im dripping wet from these contrary opinions. I mean if huge majority of people are thinking that HL series are legendary, and you think that it sucks means that you OP... you are really special you know. Destined to do a great things. Are what more, bitches love contrarians, because they stand out from the sheeple crowd.
oh PLS fuck me OP

I dunno doesn't seem like Half Life valvefags have any real reasons for it being good besides
>ITS POPULAR U CONTRARIAN

Come on user. There are plenty of genuine turds like Duke Nukem Forever and Bioshock Infinite

Attached: 1542642248650.jpg (640x539, 80K)

OBSESSED

how about you lurk some moar before you show us your newness?

that might be because we talked this game to death and getting tired of fags like you shitposting and baiting so badly
you can read everything about the game in millions of blogs/reviews online

because the original one was a shitty (quake)mod made by amateurs as well?

seething quakenigger

APOLOGIZE Yea Forums
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452093361/#452093361

irrelevant to the subject

COPE