Characters Rated E for Estrogents

Ever think about how hard the writer at R* beat his stubby pud of a dick while writing Trevor?

>LIKE A REAL CRAZY SOCIOPATH - IMAGINE IF THE JOKER WAS REAL. HE ALSO RANTS ABOUT MODERN SOCIETY LIKE AMERICAN TORTURE BUT DESPITE BEING SADISTICALLY VIOLENT HE'S SOMEHOW CONSIDERED RELATABLE TO RETARDS UNFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUGH *CUM*
>BE STILL MY BEATING YET IMPOTENT ERECTION, AS I AM ABOUT DROP THE MOST HELLA F*CKING EPIC CHARACTER ON ALL OF GAMING
>ALSO DESPITE BEING A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN FROM THE GOVERNMENT, HE STILL USES A SMART PHONE BECAUSE WE CAN'T CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS FOR EACH CHARACTER

I wish I could have seen the GTA5 script before BrBa (Breaking Bad) ruined good writing. He's the Rick and Morty of game characters

I mean look at this self indulgent promo shot

>>Hur look at me hold up this baseball bat, isn’t that so effing hardcore? I don't even play baseball....

Attached: 1452281657008.jpg (468x527, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/E for Estrogents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

western games are for cucks

literally the same character but worse, at least Trevor actually had bits and pieces of genuine characterization here and there

seriously, what an absolute trainwreck of a character

Attached: download (1).jpg (227x222, 7K)

You know it's a shit-tier copypasta when there is only one version of it. No one bothers to make edits of the copypasta because it's just so bad.

Wrong. I've made slight variations of it since I first wrote it.

It will never cease to amuse me the absolute torrential assbleed Trevor causes 2srs4u children

That's it though? No versions for other characters and shit? Just variations of this one still focusing on trevor?

trevor lacks depth. so doesn'tchael and clinton. and that jamal friend of his. gta v shpuld have rdr2 lenght esp since u play three chracters.

>hehe le cuck michael and le black boring guy franklin

I feel no inspiration towards those two

>hehe le X and le Y
Why do you even bother posting you absolute neanderthal?

Attached: cdce38c260d6ee89394d5de52a0e1b32.jpg (960x720, 92K)

It doesn't need to be shit from GTA V though. You could easily do one for this

trevor is nothing more but edgy annoying dude u would avoid at any cost. they failed to create the bind between him and other characters but maybe michael. it seems highly unlikely anyone would be his friend.

I'd have to play it

GTA5 put me off the Rockstar wagon

if u liked gta v, u will love rdr. its got far longer story and a lot more side missions and events.

>>if u liked gta v
>GTA5 put me off the Rockstar wagon

I got off after GTA5 and just thought GTA4 was a misstep and that they'd use the engine they created to make a great game.

This post is hilarious if you're only pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1532892381980.jpg (468x895, 215K)

>first "what happund to GTA radio music?!" thread
>now this
fucking get yourself a trip so I can filter you

>Michael the cuck
>Franklin the nigger
>Trevor the reddit tier psychopath
Why the fuck thinks that GTA 5 is the best in the series when the main characters are horrible unlikeable people is beyond me

GTA 4 is the best game in the series.

This but unironically

Trevor was originally a girl

I think RDR2 is more like GTA IV in terms of focusing on realism

>he needs his protagonists to be good people to enjoy the story
yeah call me when you get out of grade school

What would compel you to write this?
Just chill out user. Things will be ok. If you need help no shame in getting it, but just getting up and doing things, showering every day etc will help. Eating right and exercising can help too.

>What would compel you to write this?
He's highly autistic
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/E for Estrogents

>people responding to a five year old copypasta

is this the incel thread