Her games are 73% off, you can get Utawarerumono Mask of Deception and Mask of Truth for 15€ combined...

Her games are 73% off, you can get Utawarerumono Mask of Deception and Mask of Truth for 15€ combined. What's your excuse for not playing them?

Attached: Utawarerumono_ Mask of Deception_20180917100639.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

I don't buy censored games and contribute to the careers of censorers.

The cat girls are super cute, but... what else does this have going on?

Let's get this out of the way. This CG was changed due to "depiction of child abuse". The image shows up for less than 2 minutes in about 80-90 hours of game time.

Attached: 1532885309161.jpg (1920x1800, 643K)

Censors get zero money from me. Cry and whine all you like.

Did you play the original one? It should give you a good idea of what to expect. It's basically a story about civil war and old gods.

If you played the original then you also know that it's a post apocalyptic setting.

I played the old, old VN so I'm kinda familiar with the setting.

Trouble is that VN was boring as hell. I was sold on it being a tactical RPG but got tons and tons of boring dialogue instead.

I just want cute catgirls and fun game play.

It's a VN at heart, you'll still mostly read the story while the SRPG combat is there to give you a breather. The second game is also kinda basic in terms of gameplay, while the third one is mechanically a lot better. They have a healthy amount of post game and trials though.

Can you fuck them?

No excuses for censorship

This. It's the only reason I haven't bought this series and Bravely.

I love Kuon!

Thanks OP, I was planning on buying these for a while but was waiting for a sale. Time to jump in.

Because I don't like turn based strategy JRPGs. The only ones I've played that I liked are FFT and Tactics Ogre.

They are some the worst most boring visual novels ever conceptualised

Jeanne d'Arc was cool on PSP

No u

Remake where etc

It's dead.

>Console exclusive VN

Because I can't fuck her.

I already own them. Best VNs I've ever played.

So?

So, I can't pirate it

But you aren't even the same guy.

Hot

Attached: 1543372794464.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

I own both of these, but haven't stated them yet. Roughly how long do they both take to complete?

30-35 for mask of deception, 50-60 for mask of truth.

Why the fuck are video games still considered to be children's toys while anime gets away with being what it is?