What did Todd mean by this?

Attached: 5353537.jpg (808x636, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBkcwy-iWt8
gamespot.com/articles/how-skyrim-influenced-breath-of-the-wild/1100-6455780/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He loves asian cocks

who doesn't?

Making people believe a bad game is good.

Is that sawed off conceited little prick actually suggesting that Zelda took concepts of Skyrim and built on them?

This man has officially lost his fucking mind

Attached: 1549425261503.jpg (538x960, 34K)

Skyrim is unironically way better than BOTW in every single way

Not according to your father Todd

Todd is a kike I don't care what he thinks

BOTW has the best exploration mechanics of any game period. The problem is there isn't enough unique things to find. The overworld was incredibly well designed from a gameplay perspective, but it lacked life. The next game should be teeming with populations of Hylians.

The dungeons were also GARBAGE and need to be retooled. Shrines are not a replacement for Dungeons, and those beasts were terrible.

Yeah, how to print money using a game that was already released years back. Even he hasn't managed this much success with his nth iteration of Skyrim.

I love raisins too.

Sounds like what a typical kid rebelling against his father would say

Really? Skyrim was definitely more relaxed than BOTW because it's an easy game and the music is always pleasant
youtube.com/watch?v=hBkcwy-iWt8

They're both dogshit, though.

bethesda isn't sentient and it shows. todd is aware of this fact

BoTW babies have to be the most insecure fanbase. I don't blame them. They play kids games.

Bethesda invented the open world genre. Only an idiot would think BotW didn't take things from The Elder Scrolls.

thanks todd, I just traded in my copy of skyrim for botw

Todd is a master salesman. He only said this so Nintendo fanboys will buy Skyrim on the Switch.

>unga bunga why don't devs hate each other like my consolewars threads do

Attached: 54354322.png (743x476, 249K)

I love both games and constantly go back and forth on which is better. I'd say BotW has better gameplay and Skyrim has better side quests.

You can actually climb that mountain

Todd is humble
Japanese are passive-aggressively arrogant and boastful. It is why their media is so self-important and pompous while other countries point out the flaws of their own being.

We recently sat down with game director Hidemaro Fujibayashi and producer Eiji Aonuma to discuss the genesis of Breath of the Wild and how the developer pulled off such a huge game. They explained that they didn't look to other titles for elements or features to pull from them. In fact, Fujibayashi doesn't actually play that many games at all.

"I don't actually myself play a lot of other games," Fujibayashi explained through a translator. "I obviously am well versed in them, I know what's happening in them. But this ending up in this kind of bigger open world really started from the prototype stage where, just kind of naturally by virtue of what we wanted to do in this game, we started to realize that we absolutely do need this bigger open world in order to make the kind of game that we wanted."

However, the studio did look to Skyrim to learn more about the challenges of making open-world games. Having never tackled anything at Breath of the Wild's scale before, the team needed data and material to research. According to Aonuma, Skyrim helped provide some of that data.

"In the past I've also actually said that I have played Skyrim, so it's not necessarily that I don't play games," Aonuma stated. "But we don't look at it from, 'Oh, what kind of things can we take from this game?' It's more of like, 'How can we prepare for this? What should we expect from games like this?'"

"And so we also think about how many people we might need, or how we can make it improved, or with the number of people," he continued. "We would collect data and then work and see what worked, what didn't."

gamespot.com/articles/how-skyrim-influenced-breath-of-the-wild/1100-6455780/

>releasing Skyrim on Switch
>pandering to Nintendo and Nintendo fanboys by praising a Nintendo game

I bet Todd actually hates BOTW for stealing so many ideas from TES series.

>hey let me look at your answers, I totally wont copy them!!

I guess this proves it, the devs admitted to looking at and playing Skyrim for inspiration, but they said they didn't take any ideas from it.

>I don't actually myself play a lot of other games

I have noticed that many of the most successful people in various types of art mediums say this, like Cormac McCarthy calling novelists faggots and saying he doesn't read anymore, he just writes. Maybe there is something to it, that to make the best shit you have to be such a transcended chad that you can't even appreciate other peoples' shit anymore so you only make your own.

hey
hey guys
guess what?
I enjoyed playing both Skyrim and BotW

I agree. BOTW is one of the worst Zelda games.

It's called "shit taste", my zoomer friend.

Tell me the mods to fix the shit combat. I've tried the souls "rework" with combat rolling and shit, but nothing is enjoyable.

breath of the wild good
skyrim bad
unironically

yikes

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 9K)

that he's a western developer acknowledging that an eastern developer did something right in there game?

what is better??

i mean i LOVED oblivion and oot but my brain couldn't even handle skyrim let alone botw

and that's called "being pretentious about fucking VIDEO GAMES of all things", my sad friend

Hrs going to reduce TES6 down to 3 skills like botw

That's so cool and i hope Todd learns from botw as well.

>This man has officially lost his fucking mind
Todd has always been Todding yet people act surprised.

Attached: todd.png (590x1030, 98K)

if only they copied the most important aspect of skyrim: the world actually having content. then we'd be looking at a true goat.

you got it wrong, change the sounds,mod the fuck out of the sounds,into something else and it will feel like a different gamejthe hits will actually sound impactful making the combat ,however shit it is,more enjoyable, just try it.

So the new bethesda title is going to be fallout: breath of the wild?

Oh my God he was promising mountains two decades ago

>Skyrim
>content
oh i am LAFFIN

Attached: 1506914654965.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

The gameplay is shitty, which makes the content not fun to play. But there is a shitload of it.

he was a job at nintendo

You actually could climb the mountains
which is the only thing botw did right

The main menu was obviously copied from Skyrim, compare it to the menus for the other Zelda's

You'll chop down 500 trees and you'll like it.

>botw
>content

Attached: nintendomination.webm (1280x720, 481K)

>Ultima games weren't open world

Fucking Zoomers need to learn their vidya history

you can't deny its massive content from skyrim, you can't do 50m without stumbling upon a location with a unique layout and often a unique quest

women

>admitting that something that was inspired by your game is better than your game
Unironically based. You need to humble to admit things like that.
Toddposting memes aside, I think he's unironically a good guy.

dude Miaymoto said in an interview he was somewhat inspired by skyrim.

He almost said that BotW ripped off Skyrim and immediately had to suck Zelda's dick to avoid pissing off the fanboys