Uh don't you guys have phones?

Uh don't you guys have phones?

Attached: 7067068.jpg (1126x599, 102K)

suck my dick

Attached: 1550150884027.jpg (1459x760, 252K)

nigger looks like has down syndrome lmao

I have one.

Am i the only mobilefag who's excited for Diablo Immortal?

I don't. I got dumbphone for sms and calls, it cost me $10.

Something about mobile games make me really angry and it pisses me off more when a few of my friends say they're looking forward to this game. I think I'm just autistic about phones.

I've played a few phone games but I won't touch Diablo Immortal

Nope. I can't wait to tap my phone like I'm I'm having an autistic fit and then wait for my nephalim crystals to replenish so I can keep playing, or I break down and buy more for the low low price of $2.99. This is definitely what Diablo needed. Short bursts of gameplay mitigated by paywalls and timegates.

Yes you're definitely the only one.

Isn't the game not even originally a diablo game and just some reskin of some chinese mobile game?

>incels
>phones

for what purpose?

Attached: 38218393_641292906227649_7252682183494598656_o.jpg (1639x2048, 701K)

GWEILO NO RIKE PHONE
GWEILO NO RIKE STORE
WHAT GWEILO RIKE?
METLO?
MY METLO NOW GWEILO, COME USE STORE!

Attached: YOU NO RIKE PHONE GWEILO.jpg (1024x481, 83K)

Do you even have a source for that?

The chinese market will eat this shit up and ask for seconds.
Blizzard won't be able to resist and continue to produce gacha shit for bug people.

dont you guys have ipads?

Attached: ipad_gabe1.jpg (1024x682, 104K)

No. This game is going to be trash and it's existence is an insult to Diablo fans, but that shit is just flat false. People just don't fucking understand the difference between a UI that is as efficient as possible and an actual reskin. Immortal is it's own original sack of shit cashgrab.

Throwing up a stink about false information based on low-IQ baitposting is just going to make developers confused as to what they're actually doing wrong, and you should really put more effort into being offended.

I have a phone but I wont use it for action rpg games that will prey on my wallet every chance it gets

Well the alternative is that it's a full price game intended to be played at length like all the other mainline Diablo games, except on your phone, which is fucking retarded. I can't think of any reason why they would make a game targeted at people who want to spend 2-4 hours straight hunched over their phone tapping a screen, or people who have the discipline to just put the game down after only 15-20 minutes without being gated in some way. There's literally no money in either of those, and it would make much more sense to just put the same shit on platforms that aren't on 8-inch screens with inconsistent battery life.

At the same time, you shouldn't be taking shitposting 100% literally anyway. It's an exaggeration based on the pattern of the platform and current information. Doesn't mean it's too far off base.

>needing a source to know a mobile game is going to suck and be riddled with microtransactions

Attached: OYcaNzA.gif (245x185, 993K)

If there was a way to gas all of you without looking like assholes I would do it. Your kind is literally lowering the quality of games.

Attached: 2345w4564.png (504x508, 368K)