DOKKAN BATTLE THREAD

They just dropped 50 stones and a shit ton of orbs! Spend those stones and get /ourguy/ the shaft.

Attached: NeverFuckingEver.jpg (1536x2048, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0W6COyB5Is0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've gone this deep into gogeta's banner without pulling him, might as well throw these away too.

majeeta shoot

I am pretty much gonna be 5-10 stones short of a third multi on broly's banner for the free one before the discount goes away. Already got both brolys but I'd like a dupe on at least one and paragus pure saiyans support would be nice too. I'm almost considering shelling out $7 just to do it and I never spent money on the game and that's going back to the second week it launched.
youtu.be/0W6COyB5Is0

Attached: 1537132658871.jpg (480x454, 100K)

>Pull two Gogetas
>Pull three Phys Gotenks
I'll walk away from this banner satisfied enough.

Attached: 1544540301139.jpg (960x720, 62K)

Don't do it, user

What are the chances we get some of those fb rewards again between next log-in and the discount being over?

These banners have treated me like shit. All I've pulled were two EZA Broly's and an INT Gogeta. So that's two dupes I could have gotten for free with red stones and a dupe for a unit that's about to go mostly obsolete.

Attached: 1524152279308.png (672x315, 359K)

>pull every unit from both banners

Attached: 1545611129790.jpg (643x580, 41K)

Just to be clear, we're talking
>nugogeta
>ssg vegeta
>ssg goku
>broly ss fp
>broly ss4
>broly paragus
correct? How many stones

Pretty slim. Just be happy you at least pulled Broly. Fuckin banner's treated me like shit

300 free stones

Attached: 1547207439396.png (1024x1024, 874K)

If we somehow luck out and get 12 which I think we got just a few hours ago then I'm good. Damn I wish they released Gogeta's EZA at log-in. Also, if I knew this was coming I could have probably done 3 more SBRs, I've been putting them off mostly due to laziness than difficulty. I just did 2 more before they left right now on a whim.

Fuck that noise. I’m going to save these ones for the next event. Spent 200+ stones and didn’t pull either one.

> ATK +130% when there is a "Pure Saiyans" Category enemy
Does this mean that if you're fighting a team that has just one pure saiyan the 130% attack goes for all enemies?

>13 multis
>still no new Gogeta
>still no new God Goku
>one (1) new God Vegeta
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: Gogeta_Blue.png (1214x697, 790K)

To be fair the new ssgs are pretty weak for new cards. I wouldn't worry about them.

For the Gogeta EZA, keep Super 17 as leader or swap him with Turles?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25-04-35-09~2.png (1440x1571, 2.87M)

>less than 24 hours until the resurrection of STR Super Gogeta
Another 30 easy stones there.

Can you use two of the exact same cards in Battlefield? For example, say you got a rainbow 120 lead and then pull another. You can Dokkan the other one and set both as leaders for the dual 120% boost?

Attached: 1537595678247.gif (500x599, 1.12M)

Obviously swap with Turles. Super 17 is useless, and Turles will give the whole team a major boost especially since Movie Bosses does extra damage.

I don't care about them, but my point is that in 13 multis, I got only ONE (1) new character.

Yeah you can. Is it int gogeta?

this shitty broly banner has a grudge against me, i swear

No, only rainbow 120s I have are SS4 Goku and FF Cooler. No extra dupes yet but this quells my fear of that, though my/their teams are already indestructible as it is either way. I have one dupe INT Gogeta and 2 dupe STR Gogeta but I have his HP at something like 15 crit 11 AA, found out about the AA being better too late.

>Complaining about only 13 multis when a featured SSR is only a 5% chance even with the GSSR
350 stones big deal
Be happy you got a Featured SSR at all

Attached: 1536303214078.jpg (1901x970, 158K)

>21 multi
>Still no Phy Broly
>Not even Str Janemba that keep dodging me
AND NOW I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH DS TO GET METAL COOLER
FUCK THIS WHOLE CELEBRATION
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1522634526709.png (210x434, 169K)

What are your favorite non-featured units you pulled on these banners?

For me its: Int Hercule, Int Zamasu, and especially Android 21.

Attached: 1540640096902.png (154x154, 53K)

After who knows how many multis on both banners, these final 50 stones finally gave me Gogeta.
I'm not even mad I didn't pull Broly anymore.

STR Final Form Frieza

STR Chi-Chi. She was the only waifu card with an awakening that I was missing.

I went from having almost no optimal Extreme STR units not too long ago to getting 2 Janembas, two of those FF Friezas, and now Android 21 in about 2 months. Only good one I had before then was Rose.

I got my first Android 21 off of Transforming Buu and a dupe this time along with FF Frieza I previously mentioned. My STR Extreme is decent these days. I farmed the Broly Story event Frieza to SA10 that STR FF Frieza

PHY Bulma (Youth)

>just realized the discount is going away in 7 hours, not at midnight pacific time
Well there goes me breaking the no spending rule. Feels alright mang. Banners have been good to me. Will just save it.

Does anyone have that image of the full metal cooler team clearing that category SBR in the japanese version? Can't remember if it was resurrected warriors or extrme

When's the next teq banner coming to global

Why does Dokkan get such good art but stuff like the DBS card game has awful art?

I'm jealous. I don't even like playing Dokkan.

Attached: meh.jpg (497x700, 576K)

>300 stones in Gogeta
>no Gogeta
Oh well, guess this what I get for luckshitting Broly early. At least I rainbowed Gotenks

if you play dragonball, you support vic and rape culture.

After all this time, I got my Gogeta, God Vegeta and Goku and Broly

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

they did faulconer the same way

>Even got the AGL broly on free spin
My job here is done

>Got EZA Broly with the 50 stones
>I already got Nugeta, Phy Nubroly, INT Paragus and God Vegeta

Yeah i'm pretty much done with the banner. Time to grind the medals for EZA Broly.

Attached: 60gbpdxk4v6z.jpg (482x295, 26K)

got a new phone and couldn't transfer, so dokkan gods smiled and blessed me

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-120451_Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1280, 966K)

Got 4 int gogeta and several of the teq goku
Did 4 laps already, no gogeta

Lots of shit GT cards... Lots...