Enderal thread

Enderal thread

Attached: Enderal.jpg (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20967
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78474
youtube.com/watch?v=JmUza9hWFvc
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86349
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78118
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a shit

This game gives me claustrophobia

How's the gameplay different? Like are combat or spellcasting changed in any way? new equipment or enemies?

New enemies, AI, weapons, perk trees (asking people in the world about class combinations can give you hints. Example: Elementalist + Sophist = Black Mage)

Attached: 1549046185529.jpg (2560x1440, 843K)

didn't it come out a few years back? why sudden interest?

Can I use other mods?

new expansion

Increase the FOV then my dude.

It depends, enbs might work, but I doubt many things will.

What about this?
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20967

I don't fucking know man, go for it and see.

Its not even a fucking mod your link is dead dumb fuck, suck my whole cock.

does levelling up lockpicking allow you to unlock higher lvl locks or is it locked behind the skill tree?

What's the best class combination around? I'm doing a Vandal run but I'm unsatisfied

It does. The lock thresholds are 25, 50, 75 and 100

Attached: 933480_20190220005502_1.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Sneak + mage

Dick ass lycanthropy alchemist

Stealth Psionic

>Sitting through that 5 second long animation every time you go into combat
No thanks faggot

Legit kino, whilst phasmalist is a bit undertuned. The addition of phasmalist and lycanthropy are actually really cool additions that are more than just the fighter, mage and archer playstyles.

Calia best girl and canonically only PURE waifu. Esmefags and Jesparfags need not apply

Rule of thumb: If it's not made for Enderal chances are it'll conflict or not work

are daggers viable? I'm thinking about stealth archer with daggers and lycantrophy for hard encounters

It skips the animation if you're already in combat

wait to respec I need to cheat? Is there no way to respec in-game? that's so fuckin lame

There's a mod that let's you respec for free

>be stupid
>get punished
I see nothing wrong with this.

link to it, can't find it

What are the chances this will ever come to Xbox One - Skyrim Special Edition as a mod? There is no way I will have a good computer anytime in the next 5 years.

Is it compatible with the VR version of Skyrim ?

Almost zero sadly considering it requires SKSE

Never

Attached: 1523309752192.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78474
literally just typed enderal respec mod into google

Is this vanilla Enderal or do you have any reshade/enb going on there?

How can the OST for a free project be THIS good? Goddamn.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmUza9hWFvc

Attached: ten.gif (354x286, 128K)

Just Rudy's ENB and 85+ mods

Attached: 1527320466340.jpg (2560x1440, 709K)

Kino voice.

>enter inn
>completely unique layout/atmosphere
>bard singing a song I never heard
>couple dancing
>dude waiting at a table to play cards
This should be the norm but when compared to Skyrim, it's actually insane the effort that went into this.

Thank you.

Attached: 1528927778218.jpg (360x360, 27K)

Soul

I love this dude's VA

Attached: 933480_20190225141400_1.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

No doubt one of the greatest, fits him so damn well.

Attached: 1525207529383.jpg (2560x1440, 840K)

Ark, Marketplace?
More like Ark, CTDplace!
HEYOOOO

How mod compatible is Enderal?

Enderal is pretty much a whole new game in the Skyrim engine so rule of thumb is that unless it mentions it's made for Enderal, chances are that it's incompatible

Aw dang alright

Why did everyone in Fogville go crazy?

Attached: 1533235955371.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

The town was making them stupid.

Attached: 933480_20190225134759_1.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

Attached: 1527335509722.jpg (218x224, 13K)

Lishari is best titties

Her VA makes me want to kys myself.

So people who played the original release and the updated one, how's the new content? Are there really 20 hours of extra quests?

She only has titties because her armor is just a green dyed Triss Merigold outfit

Enderal threads are blatant shilling

>shilling a free game

>free total conversion mod made by a bunch of german autists
>shilling

I absolutely fucking despise Lashari and her stupid fucking voice

Based

I was looking forward to playing this but I only own SE and it's not supported.

Combat is iffy, elemetalism is the best magic, sneak archer works only when you are indoors and at max sneak skill, thy could design better player housing.
Pretty neat otherwise.

>elementalism is the best
Psychic shit is pretty good too once leveled, can really turn the tide of 1v4 battles when you make them fight each other or flee

I'm impressed by how dumb you sound in this post

>thy could design better player housing
Good thing that there are mods to improve the mod.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86349

That would be the Kilean emissary you meet in the bathing house.
She said I could meet her again somewhere but I don't remember where

Stealth archery is still insanely op

Thaumaturgy is great for boosting yourself up. Of course you will need something else to do damage with, life drain isn't all that great.

It's the bar in the noble quarter.

its the same shitty vanilla gameplay, it doesnt even come with native skyui
you still have to mod

>it doesnt even come with native skyui
The standalone steam version does, it also coms with ENBoost and Onetweak for stability and performancs

>hot atheist witch thats a fellow psionic
>or some baby-murderer stuck in a painting
hmmm, really hard decision. Also the story doesn't add up, why didn't Lyf just kill her while knocked out instead of running off with Rys' painting

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.02.24 - 22.20.41.72.png (1920x1080, 3.78M)

Enderal has had SkyUI packaged with it since day one.

Does double-casting summons and bound weapons increase their efficacy, or is it just a waste of mana?

huh I was wrong then

8h in and it feels like Skyrim but well done and much more interesting, shame they had to work on top of such a shitty game tho.
Only got to rivertown or whatever, that Jesper guy wants to leave for Ark but still have a few quests to do here. The world feels kinda like it's made of paths only, are there more opened zones later on?

I'd say the game truly opens up when you get to Ark. You get bombarded with so many quests (in a good way) that it can honestly feel a bit overwhelming.

what do you mean? Everything is open, there are also plenty of secrets away from paths

You really should go to Ark, you're missing out on some great voices and The order gives some good armor/robes

I bet he didn't even find the forgotten temple or the skeleton with the backpack.

Or the 2nd Ice claw in the tutorial area

Some questions i have about this before i download tons of gigabytes with my third world connection:
Is this set in the Elder Scrolls universe or a complitely new fantasy world?
Are there visible backpacks, accessoires, weapons, sheaths on the character? Nice armor designs?
How did they change (if they have) gameplay?

>it can honestly feel a bit overwhelming
Yeah I already have tons of quests, some I don't even know where to start. I like the fact that you can find out and learn about quests in books.

Well I explored a faire bit of the starting region when you arrive at Enderal and I clearly notice the directions I have to go find something because the world is made of "paths". Don't know how to explain it correctly, but the world design of this game is pretty straight forward. Like in Riverville for instance there is the main path going uphill and then a few different embranchments going to the different houses. It isn't "really" open.

>make an entire new game around Todd's magic box engine
>stealth archer still ends up being the absolute most powerful way to play

Attached: 1541629661803.jpg (326x244, 27K)

>Is this set in the Elder Scrolls universe or a complitely new fantasy world?
Nope, it's a new universe. Only thing it shares with TES is the engine and assets. They also made Arktwend for Morrowind and Nehrim for Oblivion and they all share the same universe. You don't need to play those to understand Enderal.
>Are there visible backpacks, accessoires, weapons, sheaths on the character? Nice armor designs?
Yeah backpacks, accessories, weapons and sheaths are visible on the character. There are some nice looking armor sets but most of it's pretty meh, unfortunately. Doesn't bother me too much since I main first-person perspective.
>How did they change (if they have) gameplay?
You no longer level skills by using them, but instead you have to buy and read skill books to raise the skills of your choosing. Reading the books also consume learning points and you get those with each level up. You need to think what you want to specialize in, especially since the higher level skill books are really, really expensive. Then there's stuff like enemies do not level with you, everything has a set level to it. The game has a traditional XP system and you get XP by killing stuff, discovering places, completing quests and so on. Loot is hand placed into dungeons. Stealth archer is no longer the ultimate build, there's more variety in this game. However, the moment to moment gameplay is similar to Skyrim, so there is that.

Attached: 933480_20190225141609_1.jpg (1920x1080, 718K)

Whst game version do I want for this? Steam SE?

Don't play it.

Thanks Patrick Soderlund

you need just basic Skyrim or LE.

I heard someone suggest a combat overhaul mod before actually playing Enderal. Does anyone know what he was talking about? or like, a direct link to it or something.

Attached: 1495167656861.png (1280x1383, 630K)

check out Enderal Gameplay Overhaul on the steam workshop
it's kind of bullshit though since it pretty much halves your carry capacity and removes the linked storage chests

Why do you have to feel attacked, I didn't mean there were no secrets or that I found everything (even tho I already found a shit ton of Ice Claws).
I was just asking if there were more open zones like pic related.

Attached: skyrim_switch_screenshot_2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Worth playing the oblivion one or skip straight to this?

They're probably talking about nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78118
I mean it sounds decent but Enderal is decent enough and it doesn't seem like the overhaul actually fixed the floaty skyrim combat.

And turns every single archer enemy into an aimbot

>tfw havent touched a single quest yet past riverville and already decked out in ebony gear

Wonder if I ruined the game for myself

the zones are set level so while you may fuck shit up for a while in the first few areas when you start getting to the powder desert or frostcliff you'll get hard encounters.

They are their own contained stories so it isn't really necessary, they're planning to release Nehrim on Steam too so i'd just wait for that

Well I've been to nearly every location outside of the desert and cleared them all out

why haven't you been doing quests?

Enderal is much more dense so it doesn't really have empty fields like that.

>it's kind of bullshit though since it pretty much halves your carry capacity and removes the linked storage chests
Why are modders always so retarded?
>dude lets just increase the time you spend micromanaging your shit in a chest, because that's fun right?

>86 enchanting
>+70% bonus from wise enchanter memory
>+50% bonus from potion of fortify enchanting
AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Been just roaming killing shit while watching Netflix on the other monitor

But muh immurshn! Linked chests make no sense, brah!

Well, you did ruin your game. Time to play something else.

Unironically?

Watching netflix on the side? Of course it's ruined.

This
Focus on one form of entertainment at once you ADHD retard

not him but for slower paced games like turn-based strategy games I usually turn off the game audio and put on a podcast or video. For live-action shit like Skyrim or action games then ya I focus on the game

How much entropy do I need to talk to the shrouded mages? It's a pain in the ass when there's only like one vendor in ark that sells the learning books

25 psionics or entropy

Anyone got this working with VR yet? I wanna play it, but it feels like a waste doing so on a regular flatscreen.